Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,753 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8162004 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmytee31: 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hello all. Hope We are good today.
@Nana228 I apologise for the recent deed. It wasnt intentional as i didnt see your comment ontime. However,i instantly corrected my mistake when i was notified but unfortunately was still blocked. How unfair.
Im still trying learning on the use or this platform as a JCC. Again,Pardon me pls.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
Arihodo:
God be praise. I rejoys with u mama. when God says YES! YES it is.
Hmmmhun.
How are you ma?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lmaoo..from Underbridge to GL ke? I'm going with my mom and I am 100% sure she would want us to waka but I no go get that kind power. Oya help me drop the name of some stores you went to kiss kiss

Naomi14:
The fun there is :going from shop to shop, you tend to see lovely things grin me I have always like to waka about that trade-fair market sha for hair things and neck piece. I can trek from underbridge to G.L market inside tradefair sef.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
Mamas see me see this yeye rain oo just said I shd take my evening stroll ...half way rain started....lol no umbrella... Which kind witchcraft be this ehhh have been in one woman's shop where I stopped to buy beans...for almost 30mins....izit now a sin to take a stroll...na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
beyedew:

God gat us my sister. How is baby Ekene?
How far our OLX transaction? I'm waiting for you ooo cheesy cheesy.
I wan put am here first for this thread. ...Mamas fit buy am from here....if I no see buyer, then I will put him on OLX

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
beyedew:
I have come to return all glory and praise to God Almighty for working His wonders, for doing His things His own way. After bleeding profusely for 3 good weeks, praying to God, even my hubs told my gynea to kukuma abort this wonderful foetus of mine so that his wife can rest. But I held on to my faith and I kept declaring that my baby is safe in this beautiful and warm womb of mine. God did it. I stopped bleeding 2days ago, went for scan today and was amazed at how visible, cute and big (it was just a small dot the last time I was at the scan center) this beautiful unborn child of mine is. My OS is closed, as in them use super glue jam the thing together cheesy cheesy. My bp is soooo normal that my gynea ask me weda I dey think anything at all for this my life cheesy cheesy. Devil ntooorrrrr tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue.
We are 11wks and 4days today... I bless God for all of you mamas, you don't know what this thread means to most of us. Bring it on morning sicki, I'm ever ready for you tongue, iranu cheesy cheesy....

My dear GTC mamas, really have no fear. If I can bleed for 3 good weeks with better clot and still have my baby intact this early in this journey cos God willed it so, just know that He hasn't forgotten you at all. Whatever be the problem, it is not difficult for my Jehovah Jireh, the Alpha and the Omega to take charge.
Looking at this scan picture, I'm using this baby of mine as a point of contact towards all of you and I'm saying you are blessed. Your fruit must spring forth cos it's your birthright, in Jesus name, Amen.

Cappo Pweetiebabe, new Edd is 20/10. Awayu ma?
Giddyperson, ayam very good ooo.
Congrats nwunye cookiejar, shebi I always told you that Jesus gat us! my god daughter must arrive healthy and strong at d appointed time. I always maintain Jesus gat us all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lol. Let me ask my friend that took me. It was my first time there so I no too know road. Called she didn't pick so I'm waiting for her to call back

spiceeamiee:
@hunniesuzie Yes its the Trade fair at Ojo im talking about. Please which shop did you do your shopping? I doubt I would want to start walking round the market in search of things. Please help me drop the name of the shop or directions to the shop so I can just go in and pick my things.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
BritneyStacy:

How long did you wait before this second pregnancy? Are you above 35?
Talk to your doctors and express your wishes.....let them tell you why the CS

4yrs and am 32years. tanks

i wil ask the doctor when he comes tomoro for chekup
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
realtalk19:

Hi dear, I will suggest you discuss with your doctor extensively on the whys and what's not. Allay all your fears and challenges and be open to his suggestions ok. It's well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
Benignasweety:
Congrats nwunye cookiejar, shebi I always told you that Jesus gat us! my god daughter must arrive healthy and strong at d appointed time. I always maintain Jesus gat us all.
Really He does. Thanks sis. You look beautiful in your bump, using ukwa to terrorize somebody everytime cheesy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
BritneyStacy:

I wan put am here first for this thread. ...Mamas fit buy am from here....if I no see buyer, then I will put him on OLX
Zero chills cheesy cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SomebodysMum: 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=beyedew post=55260561][/quote]

That's AWESOME news sis! Hugs!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
Mamas oo. I no see fine dress buy for my son oo. Everything I had in mind as in outing cloth. Na only body suit we go de wear? All this fine fine trousers and shirts... Mamas in lag I envy una oo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
@hunniesuzie. Datz ok they wrote 4 pads but I bought 6 heard I might also be needing more.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
beyedew:

Really He does. Thanks sis. You look beautiful in your bump, using ukwa to terrorize somebody everytime cheesy.
Shebi u no far, tell me so I will catapult it to u so long as it wld be used to feed my godchild grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nimi22:
Pls mamas I've been having headache for some days now though it's not that terrible but it's still there coupled with extreme thirst. Should i be worried? Can i take pcm?
madam it's not all headache u take pcm, will u always take pcm for every headache? headache is inevitable in pregnancy so just take lot of h2o and relax ur mind stay away frm screen and lights try to stay calm ..

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
Congrats Beyedew, God will perfect his healing in your life and we all shall celebrate with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nothing is impossible for God keep ur trust in him and dispose all science report.. vd u want vd u will have ijn.. me wen ever one yeye Doc says that I will just yimu for him head say na ur own u dey talk u no be my God..
realtalk19:
sweet mums.tanks for the check ups nd prayers. am stil at the hospital.i will be given the last dose of injection tomoro morning.

while the doctors were evaluating my file today ,i heard the doctor saying elective CS at 38 weeks since i had a previous CS.

i feel i shuld b allowed to tryout labour naturally before going for CS. the previous CS i had was due to emergency coz inducement failed despite being 7cm dialated at 41weeks 3 days. and i remembered vividly the doctor told me i could have a VBAC in my next pregnancy.

why am i being given elective CS without allowing me try labour on my own?

am relly upset cos of finance.a lot is piled up for payment and we avnt even sorted that out. before you are attended to for elective CS you have to deposit 40k at the general hospital.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=realtalk19 post=55262588]sweet mums.tanks for the check ups nd prayers. am stil at the hospital.i will be given the last dose of injection tomoro morning.

while the doctors were evaluating my file today ,i heard the doctor saying elective CS at 38 weeks since i had a previous CS.

i feel i shuld b allowed to tryout labour naturally before going for CS. the previous CS i had was due to emergency coz inducement failed despite being 7cm dialated at 41weeks 3 days. and i remembered vividly the doctor told me i could have a VBAC in my next pregnancy.

why am i being given elective CS without allowing me try labour on my own?

am relly upset cos of finance.a lot is piled up for payment and we avnt even sorted that out. before you are attended to for elective CS you have to deposit 40k at the general hospital.

[/quoteNothing is impossible for God keep ur trust in him and dispose all science report.. vd u want vd u will have ijn.. me wen ever one yeye Doc says that I will just yimu for him head say na ur own u dey talk u no be my God..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
Naomi14:
The fun there is going from shop to shop, you tend to see lovely things grin me I have always like to waka about that trade-fair market sha for hair things and neck piece. I can trek from underbridge to G.L market inside tradefair sef.
please will I get Ankara there? is d place close to oja oba
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
I rejoice with you teamie beyedew. What the Lord has done is permanent and anything he does, he does well. @pweetiebabe that initial sonographer seems to be a learner or he's using archaic ultrasound machine. That's how they will be spreading false report.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
hunniesuzie:
No. I meant tell you a bad dream.

Thank God for actual locs. Didn't have to worry about delivery hair. Only thing was by the time I went to retwist my hair after delivery it was like a forest. My loctician said we could start new locs with the new growth cheesy

Thank God I finally found someone with real locs, I hope to continue from here when I take down this one, hoping it forms dreads as they said, so by then I'd channel all my questions to you.

As for the dream, babe called me and started telling me how she had a bad dream and I should just pray cuz she doesn't want to tell me the dream. Normal me would have told her to swallow it o but pregnancy brain here went and started asking her to tell me. And after she told me, I just got pissed at the height of the wickedness. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
My fellow loc sister and teamie chop knuckle. How many years have you had your locs? My loctician told me I would experience hair loss during pregnancy but the reverse was the case. Really happy.

Good evening mamas. Just popped in To say hello.

Team April, safe delivery to you all.

hunniesuzie:
No. I meant tell you a bad dream.

Thank God for actual locs. Didn't have to worry about delivery hair. Only thing was by the time I went to retwist my hair after delivery it was like a forest. My loctician said we could start new locs with the new growth cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
Today is my birthday April mama drop ur bs now I need a birthday mate oo

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
realtalk19:

4years is a long time to try VBAC.....and you are not up to 35 either....please talk to your doctors. If there are no issues of serious concern, I think you should be given VDchance....CS should be last option

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
lululuv:
Mamas oo. I no see fine dress buy for my son oo. Everything I had in mind as in outing cloth. Na only body suit we go de wear? All this fine fine trousers and shirts... Mamas in lag I envy una oo.
Where are you based?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
B.S.

On the 24th I went for my antenatal check up as usual & my doctor asked me to go for a scan n take the result to L&D. I have been feeling mild contractions on these why & that has always been my style in my previous pregnancies. I went back home relaxed n left for the hospital later in the day. Scan results says everything is fine bt I'm post dated n baby weighs 4.2kg. Off I went to L&D & the obstetrician told me to lie down for pelvic examination. A week earlier I was given castor oil to induce labour when the initial menstrual cramps started bt i refused to drink it, my spirit was just against inducement. The doctor said C.S will be the best option since she's big so we decided to opt for cs after seeing a woman in Labour for 2days bt ended up with cs. I was told to pick a date n I choose Monday the 27th. On the 26th evening I was admitted no food from 10pm till the 28th when I was allowed to drink small water n glucose.
On the 27th morning around 9am I was wheeled into theatre n my baby was brought out exactly 9.17am. Recovery has not been easy bt each day gets better. I'm back home fully strong n running around as usual. Abeg no mind the bs I know it's not well organise bt i don't want to owe una bs. I forgot to add after the surgery I was on bed lying on my back for 24hrs straight. My love to everyone who has made this jony sweeter, on this thread have found comfort. I'm glad to annouce that I have humbly hung my booth n bid pregnancy farewell. I pray for supernatural deliveries for every waddling mamas. Vigilante has been sooooo much mehn infact I forget sey I get baby at times. She's so peaceful n sleeps so well. Thanks for reading my little story.

37 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Monwojuoluwa(f): 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
@pweetiebabe awon sonographer aye. So he really wants to give his family high bp. Thank God you went to another. You would have disturbed google die. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
queensnow:
Today is my birthday April mama drop ur bs now I need a birthday mate oo

happy birthday Darling.just wait a few more hour maybe Sansa would give u a bday mate

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
BritneyStacy:

4years is a long time to try VBAC.....and you are not up to 35 either....please talk to your doctors. If there are no issues of serious concern, I think you should be given VDchance....CS should be last option

tanks.i wil ask the doc tomoro
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
keeki:

happy birthday Darling.just wait a few more hour maybe Sansa would give u a bday mate
thank u ma she should better do b4 12pm grin at baby jay where are thou
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
queensnow:
thank u ma she should better do b4 12pm grin at baby jay where are thou
cheesy cheesy cheesy,shey na Jay una d wait 4?Una go wait tire b dat but I get bday mate 4 u sha,a frnd whom I was suppose to deliver b4 her don born 2day!So dere u have it!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fortunes01 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.