Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2982) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132610 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2979) (2980) (2981) (2982) (2983) (2984) (2985) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 10:32am On Apr 18, 2017
Sorry ooooo mbok moma, no vex . I've sent it

pls send to me too at- jeni4joe@gmail.com
Thanks ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mooretes: 10:38am On Apr 18, 2017
Thanks a lot, I hope mine happens same day cuz I chose the date myself cuz it's my best friend's birthday cheesy
[/quote]

Awwww! U know whatever God has in store for you.
According to my LMP my son was due sept 11 and I honestly did not want that date. Guess wot, he came 1.37am sept 12.

As long as ure not overly tired, ul b fine plus like I said postterm is after 42weeks. Hang in there, when she comes like most people have said, it wld b all hands on deck ... things will b different for a considerable length of time. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2017
Good day dear maamas, congrat to all the maamas that have dropped may God be with ur little ones. And waddling maamas how are we? may God see us through successfully...
Please maamas help me oo According to LMP i was due by sat 8 of April so my doc gave me additional 1wk which I was supposed to have gone to see him by last sat(15 April) but I didn't because I wasn't having any sign of labour so I decided to wait till this sat b4 going to see d doc in which i will b 2wks post term. I don't know if I should wait till sat b4 going 2 see doc because uptill now I am not having or seeing any sign of labour....
please sabi maamas advise me tnx

In btw, my mum said I should wait 4 nature to take its course that some ppl even carry pregnancy till 10 month..I told her dat will not be my portion by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzezkay: 11:20am On Apr 18, 2017
queensnow:
15. My blood and the blood of my baby will resist every form of satanic pollution and communication in Jesus Name.
16. I receive the grace to maintain a Christain attitude and bridle mt tongue at the hour of contraction in Jesus Name.
17. Sanctify my heart oh Lord and saturate my mind with songs of deliverance to exercise a Christain tongue at the hour of labour in Jesus Name
18. Only doctors, nurses and persons ordained by God will be present at the point of my delivery in Jesus Name.
19. God's wind of destruction will drive away every agents of darkness that may have evil assignment on my day of delivery in Jesus Name.
20. Every household enemy that rises against me and my baby be paralyzed and tied down in the Name of Jesus Christ.
21. Let every equipment that shall be used on me be sanctified by the Blood of Jesus in Jesus Name.
22. The environment of my delivery will be charged with God's presence and shall not be conductive for any form of satanic operation in Jesus Name.
23. Angels of God will be present to assist the doctors and nurses that will take my delivery in Jesus Name.
24. Complications that lead to surgical operation will not accompany my delivery on Jesus Name.
25. My baby will not be born into poverty and fraustration and we will not beg to give my baby a befitting naming ceremony in Jesus Name.
26. My baby will not answer any traditional name that will remind me of circumstantial sorrow in Jesus Name. (1 Chron. 4:9-10)
27. The memory of my day of delivery will always sitmulate joy and thanksgiving in Jesus Name
28. The baby that shall be born unto me will be a child with great destiny in God in Jesus Name.
29. The baby of my womb will be filled with the Holy Spirit and seed of greatness in Jesus Name.
30. Delay and misfortune will not be associated with my baby from the womb and while growing up in Jesus Name.
31. My baby will be properly positioned for normal delivery in Jesus Name.
32. I refuse to be manipulated by powers of darkness to commit mistake that will affect the health and destiny of my baby in Jesus Name
33. I refuse every form of evil news and negative emotional situations that can lead to premature delivery in Jesus Name.
34. My baby will be born with all the necessary fitness to live a normal life in Jesus Name.
35. My husband will be alive to play his fatherly role. Satan will not substitute my older children with the new baby in Jesus Name
36. None of the people that shall take the delivery of my baby shall co-operate with the enemy to afflict me in Jesus Name.
37. My Blood will not be wasted at delivery and I will not suffer any post-delivery cries or abnormality in Jesus Name.
38. I will be alive to breast feed my living baby in Jesus Name.
39. The baby that shall be born unto me will be a blessing and not a burden in Jesus Name.
40. I vow to recognize that I am a caretaker who must bring up child in the way of the Lord. Help me to do so Lord, in Jesus Name.
Amen!
n

May God bless u 4 dis.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 11:32am On Apr 18, 2017
Mzezkay:
n

May God bless u 4 dis.
amen and u too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 11:39am On Apr 18, 2017
Giddyperson:
My baby's head is so low that I can't walk upright except I limp, sometimes I'm even tempted to crawl on all fours to make movement easier, hope this is normal for this stage and I'm not about to painlessly born the baby cheesy. I complained at my last ANC and the doc said what else do I expect at 40 weeks but it's getting worse tho
Baby is engaged...guess her head is already in ur pelvis...won't be surprised if u av started dilating sef...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzbee: 11:44am On Apr 18, 2017
pamelar:

tnx ma got it
Please mama çan i have a copy of thé book too. Email -bunmiojo88@yahoo.com.
Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:49am On Apr 18, 2017
myrygurl:
Good day dear maamas, congrat to all the maamas that have dropped may God be with ur little ones. And waddling maamas how are we? may God see us through successfully...
Please maamas help me oo According to LMP i was due by sat 8 of April so my doc gave me additional 1wk which I was supposed to have gone to see him by last sat(15 April) but I didn't because I wasn't having any sign of labour so I decided to wait till this sat b4 going to see d doc in which i will b 2wks post term. I don't know if I should wait till sat b4 going 2 see doc because uptill now I am not having or seeing any sign of labour....
please sabi maamas advise me tnx

In btw, my mum said I should wait 4 nature to take its course that some ppl even carry pregnancy till 10 month..I told her dat will not be my portion by God's grace.
I don't think you should have skipped your appointment. Your doctor would probably agree with your decision to wait until Saturday but then he might need to first check you and probably have you do a scan to be sure the baby can wait until then. You should go in before Sat and discuss your options. At 41weeks+, it's too late to be playing hanky panky with the doctor cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beehandz(m): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2017
nana228:
The nutritionist at my ANC advised eating fruits before food, she should try that since she has done other things and they didn't work.

Thanks. she will try this and give feedback. all mums on this platform rocks and tanks for accommodating we DHs

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2017
Giddyperson, no worry my dear, it would be better than you expected and if it gets to cs, pls keep an opened mind, tot I would have cs till my 37th week when my gynae confirmed I wouldn't due to some issues and a nurse told me that normal delivery meant mum and child safe no matter the mode of delivery smiley
Just kpekus cos that what triggered my own contractions grin
What I feel you should be bothered about is do you have enough frozen soups and stews in the freezer cos when your baby comes... Hmmm... No be you get yourself oh!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:55am On Apr 18, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Baby is engaged...guess her head is already in ur pelvis...won't be surprised if u av started dilating sef...
I pray it is, I think I'm also starting to lose mucus plug finally, I thought this day would never come grin

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
hotmomma:
Giddyperson, no worry my dear, it would be better than you expected and if it gets to cs, pls keep an opened mind, tot I would have cs till my 37th week when my gynae confirmed I wouldn't due to some issues and a nurse told me that normal delivery meant mum and child safe no matter the mode of delivery smiley
Just kpekus cos that what triggered my own contractions grin
What I feel you should be bothered about is do you have enough frozen soups and stews in the freezer cos when your baby comes... Hmmm... No be you get yourself oh!
Already found and read your BS tongue.

Try kpekusing with someone that's convinced hes hitting his baby's head cheesy That one is no longer an option.

As for food, I think I'd have help with that when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zheemub(f): 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
bryanarchie:

Thank you.
I have a sharp pain on my left thigh close to my tushieee, a bearable pain. Now I'm still having the menstrual cramp feeling. Should I go to the hospital because I don't want this to be false labour again. I'm sorry for my incessant questions, it's my first time. It's not my thigh poop, it's my waist.
Sorry for responding late.
Since you are near term, it could be your body preparing for labour. Every symptoms differ in individual.
If your next antenatal is soon do complain to your doctor.
If the menstrual like pain becomes unbearable plus go to the hospital to be checked.
You might have started dialating.
Funny thing, when it's real contractions you will know it's the real deal.
Easy, supernatural delivery to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzy(f): 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol is it not someone that can walk that would take walks. I took walks for the past 2 days tho, and would try again today if I feel better.

MIL just called this early morning to say I should calm down and not let them induce me, she said I shouldn't go to the hospital until my water breaks cheesy That the baby might even decide to come month end cheesy cheesy
my dear if u av been given date for d induction and u never horn be4 den pls do it. prepare ur mind. ba so my mil talk. she said make I wait for 2 more weeks. but I no wait. I was induced and my baby weighed 3.7kg. imagine I waited only gone no if I could av made it wit VD. cos baby baby too big na CS oooo. just pray ur lo lands be4 den.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
suzy:

my dear if u av been given date for d induction and u never horn be4 den pls do it. prepare ur mind. ba so my mil talk. she said make I wait for 2 more weeks. but I no wait. I was induced and my baby weighed 3.7kg. imagine I waited only gone no if I could av made it wit VD. cos baby baby too big na CS oooo. just pray ur lo lands be4 den.
My baby weighed 3.9 at last week's scan and me I'm still here eating like the foodie that I am. undecided I'm really counting on that -2g cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zheemub(f): 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol is it not someone that can walk that would take walks. I took walks for the past 2 days tho, and would try again today if I feel better.

MIL just called this early morning to say I should calm down and not let them induce me, she said I shouldn't go to the hospital until my water breaks cheesy That the baby might even decide to come month end cheesy cheesy
I think you should still go to the hospital. It's not everyone that sees mucus plug or water.
I didn't experience such in my two previous pregnancy.
My water was broken in the hospital and thus hastened labour.
I only experienced lower abdominal pains that were frequent and by timing them, I knew it was the real deal.
Supernatural delivery ma'am.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
Giddyperson:

I don't think you should have skipped your appointment. Your doctor would probably agree with your decision to wait until Saturday but then he might need to first check you and probably have you do a scan to be sure the baby can wait until then. You should go in before Sat and discuss your options. At 41weeks+, it's too late to be playing hanky panky with the doctor cheesy
Thanks alot, I will try and go see him tomorrow God willing..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
ahnie:
Lets catch fun#tell us how exciting you look forward grin/praying for your next ANC appointments.

I love looking forward towards my Anc appointments,because I make not less than 5k as my profits(coversface)at every Anc.
Now my appointments has now bn shifted to every week.

Sambarry shout alleluyah.

Tell us about yours#lets just make this thread lively#

5k as profit, wetin you dey sell?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
poshestmina:
LOL ...thought i was the only one .dh thinks ANC is everyweek coz i must collect money 7k (Tt na everyweek 4k with other lie lie)then i'll start being sluggish ,forming morning sickness till he leaves me at home (with xtra money to take a cab) .God 4give me but the 'business' is lucrative .i just pray he doesn't come to check on me one of this days!

chai! see real day break robbery....make u no teach the pikin lie ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Zheemub:

I think you should still go to the hospital. It's not everyone that sees mucus plug or water.
I only experienced lower abdominal pains that were frequent and by timing them, I knew it was the real deal.
Lol of course I will, I've an appointment for Thursday.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
Am so sorry it took this long to complete my BS...not easy to be a mum but we thank God all the same....

Part 2
I and dh were surprised at me been pregnant bcs we didn't expect it also bcs we were on antibiotics... We were scheduled for scan d following week to knw if baby was fine and evryfin turned out to be fine...baby was OK...thank God....ist trimester was terrible...was always throwing up, evryfin irritated me...was craving diff kind things...if I couldn't eat dem I CNT eat anyfin else...sumfin I won't even eat truout a day till d nxt day afternoon...mennn I lost serious weight my trousers started sagging...everyone kept saying " dnt worry wen u enter 2nd trimester the nausea and vomiting will stop" for where? At 15weeks I was still vomiting tho it wasn't regular anymore... Gradually it stopped...finally I was relieved..my appetite started coming back...I could eat sum fins....so while in my 2nd trimester... I started having contraction... Waow...as a jjc na...I didn't knw whatsapp...thought it was nornal ..I was even having waist pain...and was also feeling my baby dwn in my pelvis...den I was going for my antenatal only once in a mnth....so in November..precisely 4th of November I went for my antenatal... (I always go with my husband) after seeing d doc,(I even forgot to tell him d symptoms I was having thinking it was normal sha) sumfin in me just told me to goan do scan...to check baby...den I was like 17/18weeks preg...my dh concurred... We did d scan oo...sonographer told us d sex of d baby, we were happy...den he was like "d only prblm now is that ur cervix is opening "...hhhahh opening ke, he said my cervix was 1.7cm closed and its suppose to be at least 3cm closed...I was so worried..immediately my gynae admitted me and put me on bed rest... I was in d hospital from that Friday till Monday... On sunday being d 6th of November was my body...I spent it in d hospital... The bed I used was turned upside dwn...dey made my legs go up and my head dwn so baby cn move from cervix backwards... And den gv d cervix chance to close back if possible... Series of test was done....to knw what was making my cervix open...nothing was found so dey said dey were going to discharge me on Monday after doing anoda scan to knw if my cervix av improved...from 1.7cm it improved to 1.9cm...not so much tho but we were hopeful... Gynae was like we cn also do a cerclage and by 3rd trimester it will be removed...my husband didn't want it...so he suggested to my gynae that we shd continue the bed rest at home and comebk after a week that if by den it dosnt improve he cn put the cerclage... My gynae agreed and dats how we went home... I was on strict bed rest..only stood up to bath and pee..or eat...went into prayers serious prayers ...my family was praying too....after 1 week we went bk...did d scan and my cervix was 4.2cm closed...waow...it was indeed a miracle...my gynae was so surprised.... It was indeed a miracle....

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
Giddyperson:

How are you feeling your 20th now cheesy

Feeling what cappo? i yam not a feeler ooo...

just lemme on my own lane, jejely counting down to 25th, Edd according to LMP..7days to go

no let your witchy witchy and captain jazz (wey mama Zaynie dash you) carry me pass April oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
dharyor1234:

Lool and they are team April, we need to organise special deliverance
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
dharyor1234:

just lemme on my own lane, jejely counting down to 25th, Edd according to LMP..7days to go

no let your witchy witchy and captain jazz (wey mama Zaynie dash you) carry me pass April oo
Lool you even dashed yourself 5 days more and I was busy thinking you'd be my new birth mate since Sansa143 has gone AWOL on me. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol like I didn't know before. My condition is beginning to affect my big baby. If I stay in the bathroom for too long he would come and check, he has banned me from locking the toilet door even to poo, and every time I wake up to pee at night he would jump up cheesy I don't know how he imagines the labour is going to start cheesy

Big baby is just being extra careful ni, make you no go born for inside WC

chai come and see me laffing here

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
dharyor1234:

LOL...I'll repent b4 lo comes ,i'll bribe dh with a gift and confess .

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
Giddyperson:

LOL.cappo ,we are waiting 4 ur BA .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
Zheemub:

Mama pls what's lower abdominal pains? cos the only pain i feel is around my waist line(not to the back, only the front) and some kinda weird mild feelings in my vagina, which can be for like a minute or more..it goes off and come back again.

please ma, what could that be?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
poshestmina:
LOL.cappo ,we are waiting 4 ur BA .
Lol better go and wait for your own lemme wait for my own, are we not in the same boat cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
Giddyperson:

Serious deliverance session...which pastor are we going to invite like this...cos e leyin gidi gaan
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
poshestmina:
LOL...I'll repent b4 lo comes ,i'll bribe dh with a gift and confess .

You berra repent now, cos you dont know when the baby shall come, it can be like a thief in the night..

also you need to bribe me with a gift too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
dharyor1234:

Lol!
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2979) (2980) (2981) (2982) (2983) (2984) (2985) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.