Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,045 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8206511 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
Beedam the cold in jos don freeze my trouble. If not eh... you cannot intimidate us oh. Cos I know very soon March go reach. U still get strength to de find trouble abi ok na. I just de look u. No worry yourself your birth will be smooth ko.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deri20: 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hi Rezzy kindly send the supernatural ebook to me at miracletwins01@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ceed: 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hapi nu yr 2 all d wonderful mamas n papas may d Lord perfect all that concerns us ds yr iJn.
TobiaboG congrats! may ur LO always b a source of blessing 2 u n ur family. January mamas who is collecting d batton next? may God grant us safe deliveries iJn.
Na wa o August still far o e b like next yr 4 my eye, my teammate pelupelu iyabeji hw u dey? hope u r resting o? d Lord is our strength.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
mummy2be:
ahahahaha I understand jare,body dey o abeg did u experience pain around your wrist?the pain is too much o abeg mama's make una help me find solution

The wrist pain was part of me thru out first and second trimester. Also had thumb pain too. But it went away and never came back in third trimester.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=zeemoh2012 post=29517219][/quote]
Amen dear thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by King59(m): 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hi mamas in d ouse....... Pls I also nid d supnatural childbirth book. Kindly send it to edwardagboare@gmail.com.no b only mamas nid d book sm papas also nid to join faith wt mamas in prayers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
mytestimony:
Beedam the cold in jos don freeze my trouble. If not eh... you cannot intimidate us oh. Cos I know very soon March go reach. U still get strength to de find trouble abi ok na. I just de look u. No worry yourself your birth will be smooth ko.

Eeeyah! Sorry fr the cold. im using the trouble making to console myself ni o. I don tire. Make my baby do make e come out soon.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
beedam:

Eeeyah! Sorry fr the cold. im using the trouble making to console myself ni o. I don tire. Make my baby do make e come out soon.
Mama abeg no tire o,no worry very soon ur baby go join u safe n sound IJN. AMEN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 12:26am On Jan 06, 2015
@rezzy to the rescue. Thanks to you hottest mama!! Papa you are welcome o.
King59:
Hi mamas in d ouse....... Pls I also nid d supnatural childbirth book. Kindly send it to edwardagboare@gmail.com.no b only mamas nid d book sm papas also nid to join faith wt mamas in prayers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chyvy(f): 12:46am On Jan 06, 2015
Hi Rezzy, pls also send the ebook to me
At vivichyoma@yahoo.com. Godbless
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chyvy(f): 12:55am On Jan 06, 2015
customised87:

Hello,m also 31 weeks but team Feb sha. Went to do an ultrasound scan this week and was told my baby is breech but dre's still time for the baby to turn. Pls can anyone tell me things i can do to make the baby turn to the head down position.
Experienced mamas,biko answer me ooo

Pls don't worry. Baby will eventually turn. I was in same situation thru out most of my pregnancy with sometimes unstable presentations and baby eventually settled down cephalic position @ about 33 weeks. The Lord is ur strenght. But if u wanna try, there are exercises recommended for spinning babies. U can google about them. It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chyvy(f): 1:00am On Jan 06, 2015
@Beedam, how u dey?
Our awaiting January mamas, hope we are ready? grin
On our marks, get set... lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 1:34am On Jan 06, 2015
lioha:
I went to another hospital and was admitted immediately for close monitoring, thanks for for all ur wonderful prayer, God is in control and the baby heart beat is still ok, God bless u all and deliver us safely IJN.
it is well sister. u will carry dis baby to term n deliver safely. I showed my dad (who's a doctor) d scan report & he said it can be corrected once u r in good hands so av faith & b encouraged dt d good Lord who has brought u dis far won't leave u desolate.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 1:48am On Jan 06, 2015
beedam:
Morning my able senior mamas( I'm alwys loyal 2 my seniors,im nt like some people tongue)
Please teach me how to use EPO. How many do I use and other things. Please I'm waiting. Thanks

Clinik, I sight u. Peep peep!
lie down in a positn to giv u access 2 ur vijay den squeeze the oil into it by pressing d tab open and rub it in den use d remaining to massage ur perineum area morning and night den if oga is around, u can kpekus to saturate it wella. I used 2 tabs ( 1000mg ) during my time but our doc in the house den donatee said we could increase the dose to 3 tabs(1500mg). it cld also be swallowed whole(like d way u tk drugs). & I think u start using it frm 37 wks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 8:45am On Jan 06, 2015
Emzzy:
we are scheduled for scan tomorrow but from calculation 6weeks. the pains is around the waist and the blood looks fresh. this is our first after 2+ years. God is good.

Were u able to have d scan done yesterday? Ao did it go? It's well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 8:50am On Jan 06, 2015
atonementchild:
Happy new year to all the mothers.Thank God for the miracles of new births and scans that introduce us to our LO's for the first time.
New year,whose report will you believe,Godd is in the bussiness of showing Himself faithful,pls just do the needful of bed rest and any other instruction the doctor gives.
Sleep has fled from me,so used to 3-4 hours sleep daily,think the last days of pregnancy prepares us for the vigilante.
Pls what can I safely use for my stomach to get it down,had a CS and its been five weeks since then.

The uterus wil fully go back to its position 6weeks post delivery plus the scar of the cs Nid tym to heal. Pls give it a while b4 u start postnatal exercises. U can Google or register wit a gud gym/physio for post natal exercises. Pls take care of u and ur baby... one love

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emzzy(m): 9:55am On Jan 06, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Were u able to have d scan done yesterday? Ao did it go? It's well

Thanks. the U/S went fine. 6weeks 2days. DW still experience little pain around the waist and blood stains. The doc said the baby is threatened. God will keep this miracle baby.
what could have cause this blood. DW is worried
but we shall not cast our young IJN. Amen!
Pls advise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 10:12am On Jan 06, 2015
Emzzy:

Thanks. the U/S went fine. 6weeks 2days. DW still experience little pain around the waist and blood stains. The doc said the baby is threatened. God will keep this miracle baby.
what could have cause this blood. DW is worried
but we shall not cast our young IJN. Amen!
Pls advise

Tanx to God it's stil threatened.. pls ensure strict bed rest for her. Wat kind of work does shee do? She mite want to take a bow for d sake of the baby and b ready to support her in all ways. She shld take her mind off the negativity and focus on d positive side. Ensure folic acid one tablet aday, lots of fluid,fruits and vegetables and pls strict bed rest is needed,minimal movt/activities if need be
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emzzy(m): 10:27am On Jan 06, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Tanx to God it's stil threatened.. pls ensure strict bed rest for her. Wat kind of work does shee do? She mite want to take a bow for d sake of the baby and b ready to support her in all ways. She shld take her mind off the negativity and focus on d positive side. Ensure folic acid one tablet aday, lots of fluid,fruits and vegetables and pls strict bed rest is needed,minimal movt/activities if need be

Thanks Ma. glory to God she is on break.
I make sure she only gets up when she is press.
God is good!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atonementchild: 10:32am On Jan 06, 2015
Thanks @ Kaffy4bill
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 10:40am On Jan 06, 2015
King59:

Chyvy:
Hi Rezzy, pls also send the ebook to me
At vivichyoma@yahoo.com. Godbless

deri20:
Hi Rezzy kindly send the supernatural ebook to me at miracletwins01@gmail.com

Sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2015
Hi Rezzy please kindly send the book to Cyndy.kksweet@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyaderaChuks: 10:52am On Jan 06, 2015
ceed:
Hapi nu yr 2 all d wonderful mamas n papas may d Lord perfect all that concerns us ds yr iJn.
TobiaboG congrats! may ur LO always b a source of blessing 2 u n ur family. January mamas who is collecting d batton next? may God grant us safe deliveries iJn.
Na wa o August still far o e b like next yr 4 my eye, my teammate pelupelu iyabeji hw u dey? hope u r resting o? d Lord is our strength.

AUGUST is really far oooo but b4 u say jack it will be here so just enjoy every minute of the journey cos u might be conselling others soon.

January team, am praying with you all. Fake and ignorant doctors and nurses will neva be on duty on your delivery date only angels sent by God will show up.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tobiaboG: 10:52am On Jan 06, 2015
afamgod:
Amen oooo to that prayer. @tobiabog, congratulation and may God bless your lo.
Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 11:01am On Jan 06, 2015
tobiaboG:
Amen 2 all ur prayers, thks. My birth story..... I went 2 d hosp on 31st 4 check up @ 2pm cos EDD ws on d 1st & ws askd 2 cme wen i see any sign as d baby ws gettin ready 2 cme. I went back on d 1st around 7pm cos of mild pain cmin abt 30m.ins interval & ws told am 2cm bt nt fully dialatd, d doc ask me 2 cme back wen it is mre severe. I & husb agree in prayas dt nothing ws going 2 happn till d next mrnin. @ 3am i saw mucur & i prayd d Lord wl hold evrytin till mrnin. We left 4 d hosp around 6:30am as i culd nt sleep thru d night. Wn we got 2 d hosp i was told am abt 8cm, i ws inducd around 15min 2 10am cos my contractn ws slow. Finally pushed d baby thru @ 10:15am weighin 2.9kg wt tear. Halleluyah. Pls if i may ask hw did u tak kia of ur stiches.
congrats, kisses to ur LO. do sitz bath at least twice daily. get warm water inside a bowl n add a little salt den sit inside d water for few mins. do NOT use hot water cos it wil mk d stitches loosen n u may av to b restiched. do NOT rub d stitch site n wen u sit, sit wt ur legs closed togeda. pele.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2015
@vickilafab thanks for your contributions so far to the thread. Please keep them coming.

Is anyone interested in doing exercises? I saw a mum who said doing exercises during pregnancy and after helped her lose the belly and have an easier labour. Which ones can we do?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
tobiaboG:
Amen 2 all ur prayers, thks. My birth story..... I went 2 d hosp on 31st 4 check up @ 2pm cos EDD ws on d 1st & ws askd 2 cme wen i see any sign as d baby ws gettin ready 2 cme. I went back on d 1st around 7pm cos of mild pain cmin abt 30mins interval & ws told am 2cm bt nt fully dialatd, d doc ask me 2 cme back wen it is mre severe. I & husb agree in prayas dt nothing ws going 2 happn till d next mrnin. @ 3am i saw mucur & i prayd d Lord wl hold evrytin till mrnin. We left 4 d hosp around 6:30am as i culd nt sleep thru d night. Wn we got 2 d hosp i was told am abt 8cm, i ws inducd around 15min 2 10am cos my contractn ws slow. Finally pushed d baby thru @ 10:15am weighin 2.9kg wt tear. Halleluyah. Pls if i may ask hw did u tak kia of ur stiches.
congrats dear, i didnt start on time cos they were giving hot water to sit on and i was always dodging it, then my neighbour gave me the idea and it worked. sat in warm (not hot o) salty water (plenty salt to concentrate the water)with detol. like 4 times a day. and gradually started healing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deri20: 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
Thank you all for senng supernatural birth book to me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
waistbead:
Hi Rezzy please kindly send the book to Cyndy.kksweet@gmail.com thanks.

Sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omankem(f): 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
Happy new year fruitful mamas in d awuz, am new here and so happy to join ds forum. Hav read few pages back nd learnt one or two tinz frm der. @Emzzy I nd ur DW r almost in same category, wz bleeding too nd doc said d baby is threaten but I reject it IJN, becos God dt gav me ds baby wil nt let me sorrow over him/her. Me sef dey bed rest 4 d nxt 2wks, my wrk can wait cos my baby's life is more precious me rite nw. I wz given an injectn nd sum drugs I didn't even ask wat d injectn wz 4 cos I busy crying my eyes out, but wil ask in my nxt app. I wz given Lexotan o half tab mrng nd night, nurse said to mak me relax nd rest well. Plz any1 taken ds drug in 1st trimester. Mak una no vex 4 ds long post ooo. I tak God beg una.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
@rezzy...thanks dear God bless ya real good.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AwesomeGodIAv: 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.