Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3066) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8161381 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3063) (3064) (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 7:18pm On May 13, 2017
zaynie:

Awwwwww smiley smiley smiley
See me smiling like a new bride here
Thanks so much AngelTolly....to think that everytime we spoke I'm always like Na real angel be this. She speaks so softly, taking the words one at a time.
I'm so happy you love your goods!
Thanks for trusting me kiss

Mama zaynie, I didn't know you had sleep suits. It's been days I checked your thread. Let me go and check.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:29pm On May 13, 2017
jaysmama:

Don't I just envy you. I am here alone with my 3 sojas 4 months old,3 yrs and 8 yrs. Nobody to do omugwo. Some days it's like my enemy wan escape just run. I respect my mum seriously now.
Lol you have experience nah. I'm thinking this is just my first-timers luck, my mum couldn't make it, if she could, that would have been real heaven.

@Sansa, express and leave him for his dad five hours at night
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lotannad: 7:31pm On May 13, 2017
Dazzle86:
The flask works well, but it's 1.5l. Will that be OK?
is just perfect.don't bother yourself

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MsAfricaa: 7:47pm On May 13, 2017
adezie:

Hello Mama. Thank God your baby is ok. Am not sure what month to join. Am due 28th November based on last scan and 5th December based on ovulation. I will be 11 weeks tomorrow based on the later date. Just getting over very bad Ms stage. It hasn't been easy but God is faithful.

EDD Nov 12
Currently 14 weeks.
Sorry abt your MS.. Mine was crazy!
Im glad i feel better now

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 7:48pm On May 13, 2017
CS but it had nothing to do with the fibroid. Had that pain for 2 days and I never had it again. If you can't bear it go to the doctor. He'll probably prescribe pain reliever
Laureen007:
Hi thanks, I haven't been told the location of the fibroid because it was just a quick scan to rule out ectopic. The next scan is Friday and I would prolly be able to ask the doctor about it. My issue is just the pain, it's so uncomfortable and I don't know how long I can bear it. Did you have the baby vaginally or thru cs? Sorry just trying to prepare my mind, I know I'm still early.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydeporch(f): 7:51pm On May 13, 2017
Yesitsme:
different brands some 27k while the main Rhogam is frm 32k depending on dollar

@Angeltolly -

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 8:14pm On May 13, 2017
firsttymum:
I make hairbands.... Ankara o, anytype... As posh as u want it. And it's affordable
Even mother and daughter type( if u wanna dress to match with ur daughter)

Pls can I have your contact? I'm interested in the headbands. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 8:44pm On May 13, 2017
jaysmama:

If it continues please go to the hospital .When I had my last I didn't see mucus plug and my water did not break by the time I got to hospital was almost 6cm. Also insist they check you and not just send you back.
Aiit ma. Tnx so much. D pain has reduce.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:51pm On May 13, 2017
Zaynie nextweek sunday z my boy's naming ceremony....pls i need a cute trouser and a cute shortsleeve shirt....my pm z not werking.

Mama zino!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 8:51pm On May 13, 2017
zaynie:

Pele dear. Baby will be here before you know it
I remember falling sick just a week before I gave birth and the Dr telling me it's still part of the package. angry
Eseun ma. Am very expectant.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:52pm On May 13, 2017
Poshestmina.
.how fah...you neva offload?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 8:54pm On May 13, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy @angeltolly If Oshomole catssssh you ...I just like that she's polite ,she takes time to xplain things .

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 8:56pm On May 13, 2017
ahnie:
Poshestmina. .how fah...you neva offload?
I never offload .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:00pm On May 13, 2017
poshestmina:
I never offload .

God gatz your back....sanu kin ji!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:24pm On May 13, 2017
Dazzle86:

Mama zaynie, I didn't know you had sleep suits. It's been days I checked your thread. Let me go and check.

I was almost out of stock so I didn't want to display the little ones I had.
I'll get more by next weekend. wink

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:28pm On May 13, 2017
ahnie:
Zaynie nextweek sunday z my boys naming ceremony....plsci need a cute trouser and a cute shortsleeve shirt....my pm z not werking.

Mama zino!

Maami Shebi you don vex for me o cry
How's Runo? Why you dey change our name to Chibobo?
If he's not on the too big side. I have hope of restocking on newborn 2pc and 3pc suits for boys tomorrow. Abeg whatsapp me make we talk. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:31pm On May 13, 2017
poshestmina:
cheesy cheesy cheesy @angeltolly If Oshomole catssssh you ...I just like that she's polite ,she takes time to xplain things .

kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 9:38pm On May 13, 2017
ahnie:

God gatz your back....sanu kin ji!
Tnx mama ...how's lo and Zino?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:52pm On May 13, 2017
zaynie:

Maami Shebi you don vex for me o cry
How's Runo? Why you dey change our name to Chibobo?
If he's not on the too big side. I have hope of restocking on newborn 2pc and 3pc suits for boys tomorrow. Abeg whatsapp me make we talk. kiss

His names are Runo chisom ...but zino changed it to chibobo!My whatApps z not werking ooo.lets commune tru sms tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 10:22pm On May 13, 2017
@Sisinini hw re u doing dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 10:39pm On May 13, 2017
Rhemy2013:
@Sisinini hw re u doing dear
I'm cool darling... How is baby 'Desire? Plenri #hugggggsssssss for him...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haryanphe(f): 10:47pm On May 13, 2017
Dazzle86:

That's my fear about ogunpa . Please where is the shop at sango, so I can check it out.

The shop is just before livingsprings. there is a corner just before livingspring, just go straight down ask of mummy Esther

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 10:59pm On May 13, 2017
poshestmina:

Lols.... Make he no catch me o. I no get strength. cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:00pm On May 13, 2017
dharyor1234:
CC Giddyper.son and all April mamas
Kisses to him

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:02pm On May 13, 2017
firsttymum:
I make hairbands.... Ankara o, anytype... As posh as u want it. And it's affordable
Even mother and daughter type( if u wanna dress to match with ur daughter)
Eish I can't wait to have my baby girl.....

**Side eyes at my September teamies**

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 13, 2017
Not mayb,but that is it,he can suck 4 africa even wen it obvious dat he is full!
Dazzle86:

Maybe it's breastfeeding draining you. You be foodie mama that year. grin
Maybe it's breastfeeding draining you. You be foodie mama that year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:24pm On May 13, 2017
Onegai:

Please get one 30 minutes away from you. Ago Palace Way to Festac is way over 45 minutes. You do not wish to go far in case of an emergency. No hospital should be more than 30 mins away from you, Nigeria does not have working ambulances.
My dear, Lagos has changed small o. Ago to festac now shouldn't take up to 15 minutes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitfulhome: 2:21am On May 14, 2017
Goodmorning House. Congrats to all that have put to birth and everyone whom God has blessed. The Lord blessed I and my hubby with a bouncing baby boy on the 10th Day of May, 2017. Sorry i have been out of reach for awhile because of the school programme I embarked on. Meanwhile exams were meant to start 2moro but God gave me grace of extention by one week plus. Meanwhile, I have episiotomy. Trying to figure out the best way to manage it especially as I will be sitting three hours each day for the exam.

On a general note, we are fine. God who did it for me will do it for all of us In Jesus Name...Amen

32 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suremum: 3:17am On May 14, 2017
Laureen007:
Hi mamas, I am 11 weeks plus and since Monday I have been having this pain on my left pelvic area and it's travelling down my left thigh. I had to go to the hospital today because I couldn't sleep last night cause of the pain. After speaking to the nurse she said they have concerns that it might be ectopic. I went straight to YouTube to check symptoms of ectopic pregnancy, aside the pain I haven't experienced any of the other symptoms so I felt a bit relieved but somehow still worried. My first scan was supposed to be next Friday the 19th but they had to do one today to rule out ectopic but thank God baby was jumping around with good heartbeat and the nurse said congrats... I was relieved. Then she said the pain is as a result of fibroid embarassed embarassed, although it won't affect the baby. Is there anything I can do or is this how I will endure the pain till the baby is born? Anybody experienced this before?

I'm still peeking tho as I haven't seen any November due date, Biko who is due November?
I have experienced exactly this pain b4 ( though it was before i got pregnant) i had left pelvic pain wc travels down my thigh. Although mine wasnt fibroid, it was ovarian cyst. U can google symptoms of ovarian cyst.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 7:45am On May 14, 2017
Finally, I'm done!!!
2days assignment, it was totally fun, I was stuck, couldn't drop my phone. Y'all are awesome.
Congrats to all offloaded mamas.
Ahnie, congrats ma, your bs ehhhh, I was expecting drama ooo.
Naomi14, my maggilickingmama, I see you.
Iyamomoreloaded, welcome ma.
My ms almost came back with that saliva drinking toddler.
Pweetiebabe, may good tidings always be your lot in your home, Amen.
Benignasweety, darling sis, how are you?
Giddyperson, untie me, I'd cooperate cheesy.
My twin mama teamie @imurboss, God gat you ok.
Mommy Zaynie, ino get work now ooo, make me your PA na!!! Cute stuffs you have. Can't wait.
Ms, Ms, Ms... you dealt with me, you dealt with me real bad.
Yes, I'm not going to church today.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:54am On May 14, 2017
beyedew:
Finally, I'm done!!!
2days assignment, it was totally fun, I was stuck, couldn't drop my phone. Y'all are awesome.
Naomi13, my maggilickingmama, I see you.
Mommy Zaynie, ino get work now ooo, make me your PA na!!! Cute stuffs you have. Can't wait.
Welcome teamie but u re already late in applying as mama zaynie PA cos she already employed me o,infact I receive my employment letter last night......Abi Zaynie na lie? We plenty wey no dey go church today,hubby done eye me and hiss tire but am nt moved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:40am On May 14, 2017
beyedew:
Finally, I'm done!!!
Naomi13, my maggilickingmama, I see you.
lol welcome back, you were missed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3063) (3064) (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.