Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141229 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3093) (3094) (3095) (3096) (3097) (3098) (3099) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 26, 2017
crystalzoe:

Pls don't be scared even though the points raised by the mamas r valid. The mid wife cld be right or wrong we don't know
For Ur peace of mind pls ask d mid wife y she stopped labor if Ur not comfortable with her answer pls go to the hospital
Jesus gat u babe.
On second tot I tink its wise u get a second opinion
D only reason she stopped it is cuz from 8:00pm when she checked and I was 5cm till 3:30am, I was still at 5cm. I was in pains and contractions were increasing but I wasnt dilating any further, and she said d cervix is still thick even at 5cm that she would have put me on hot drip if I had gotten to 7cm. So she said instead of putting my baby or myself in stress that d Labour has to be stopped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 26, 2017
Benignasweety:
Now am scared....

Jesus gat me....
ha pls don't be scared. just ask her necessary questions cos she knows better. all will be well. how are you feeling now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 9:04pm On May 26, 2017
[quote author=Benignasweety post=56906181]

Nne, some midwives dey try but they are not good with handling emergencies so please I think you should go to the hospital and get a second opinion biko. Supernatural delivery to you hun
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 26, 2017
OmoLayo29:

ha pls don't be scared. just ask her necessary questions cos she knows better. all will be well. how are you feeling now
Am jex restless ma, off and on contractions... I dont even know where to seek 2nd opinion cuz d 2nd opinions contact isnt going through and I doubt she would be around.

Plz any maama that stays around Mowo, Aradagun, Ibiye, Agbara, Ijanikin should please recommend a good maternity home for me plz, datz d one we can afford, Plz. I need to go there very early tmro morning plz urgently anyone that can recommend one...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haryanphe(f): 9:16pm On May 26, 2017
Please help me torchlight the matter all sabi mamas. I did a growth scan on Tuesday only to discover that my baby is weighing 1.9 instead of 2.5 for fetus of her age. Besides, sonographer said my baby is measuring three weeks behind. I have been worried since then mamas. What could be wrong with my baby and what can be done to increase her weight? Please, don't read and pass.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gidey: 9:33pm On May 26, 2017
Haryanphe:
Please help me torchlight the matter all sabi mamas. I did a growth scan on Tuesday only to discover that my baby is weighing 1.9 instead of 2.5 for fetus of her age. Besides, sonographer said my baby is measuring three weeks behind. I have been worried since then mamas. What could be wrong with my baby and what can be done to increase her weight? Please, don't read and pass.
1. Are you sure of your LMP, is there a previous scan that showed the baby age and weight was corresponding.
2. What's ur blood pressure, one of the most common cause of IUGR is high bp leading to placenta insufficiency.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mizz2posh: 9:38pm On May 26, 2017
[quote author=
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 26, 2017
OmoLayo29:

I thought as much o
since she is already 5cm dilated, d midwife suppose to give her drugs to soften d cervix or better still go for another option
d side effect of that injection is too costly according to what I read on Google.

Anything Diclofenac I fear it maybe cos I've a lil ulcer, gimme ibuprofen instead for pains or diclofenac gel.
And she's even preggy join.

Benignasweety:
Am jex restless ma, off and on contractions... I dont even know where to seek 2nd opinion cuz d 2nd opinions contact isnt going through and I doubt she would be around.

Plz any maama that stays around Mowo, Aradagun, Ibiye, Agbara, Ijanikin should please recommend a good maternity home for me plz, datz d one we can afford, Plz. I need to go there very early tmro morning plz urgently anyone that can recommend one...

Please calm down dear to avoid unnecessary rising of BP. Did you do your antenatal classes in the maternity home?? Dunno much about maternity home and those places you mentioned sounds strange to me. Pardon me nne. God will make it easy for you but heaven helps those who help themselves. Go to hospital

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haryanphe(f): 9:53pm On May 26, 2017
gidey:

1. Are you sure of your LMP, is there a previous scan that showed the baby age and weight was corresponding.
2. What's ur blood pressure, one of the most common cause of IUGR is high bp leading to placenta insufficiency.

Yes ma. The baby weight and age had always corresponded until it was discovered by the most recent scan.
The last time I checked it was 110/70.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolubej: 9:54pm On May 26, 2017
Good evening everyone,
I am new on this thread and would like to be part of the group.
I am 21weeks pregnant

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 10:17pm On May 26, 2017
tiwatopebam:
thanks for the prayers, God will bless you. please mama where do you use to get these prayer points, I love them.
God bless you too teamie. I don't have a particular place I get dem from o. Lol.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 10:18pm On May 26, 2017
Benignasweety:

Plz any maama that stays around Mowo, Aradagun, Ibiye, Agbara, Ijanikin should please recommend a good maternity home for me plz, datz d one we can afford.

Try and google Primary Health Centres around those locations and visit there immediately... It is well with you darling...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 26, 2017
mizz2posh:

Benny I have been reading and so worried about your situation, did the midwife say it was false labour? I dont live around those places you mentioned up there, so sorry. I pray God sees you through in Jesus name! *hugs*
Tnx ma and everyone who showed concern..

If she said itz false labor, e for better,dix one she said am 5cm already...
Early tmro, I go run ma race!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 26, 2017
mizz2posh:

Benny I have been reading and so worried about your situation, did the midwife say it was false labour? I dont live around those places you mentioned up there, so sorry. I pray God sees you through in Jesus name! *hugs*
Plz ma, edit my number on d quote..kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 26, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Anything Diclofenac I fear it maybe cos I've a lil ulcer, gimme ibuprofen instead for pains or diclofenac gel.
And she's even preggy join.

Please calm down dear to avoid unnecessary rising of BP. Did you do your antenatal classes in the maternity home?? Dunno much about maternity home and those places you mentioned sounds strange to me. Pardon me nne. God will make it easy for you but heaven helps those who help themselves. Go to hospital
Tnx alot ma, I appreciate... plz edit my number from d quote kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jaysmama(f): 11:01pm On May 26, 2017
[quote author=Benignasweety post=56910870] Am jex restless ma, off and on contractions... I dont even know where to seek 2nd opinion cuz d 2nd opinions contact isnt going through and I doubt she would be around.

Hi

I just tried your line now. Please dont wait till tomorrow morning. 5cm is full labour already and you are still contracting you need to go to the hospital. Head to General Hospital Badagry please i think its in Ijanikin . They are open 24 hours. The prayer now is that they admit you quickly . Please provide the number of a contact person so we can call and find out what is going on.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 26, 2017
Haryanphe:
Wate-On does d magic... confirm with your doctor before you take it though ma.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 11:05pm On May 26, 2017
Benignasweety:
Tnx ma and everyone who showed concern..

If she said itz false labor, e for better,dix one she said am 5cm already...
Early tmro, I go run ma race!

Please don't wait till tomorrow morning o... Go to the nearest General Hospital or Primary Health Centre immediately...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 26, 2017
jaysmama:

Hi

I just tried your line now. Please dont wait till tomorrow morning. 5cm is full labour already and you are still contracting you need to go to the hospital. Head to General Hospital Badagry please . They are open . The prayer now is that they will admit you quickly . Please provide the number of a contact person so we can call and find out what is going on.
Tnx ma, datz my whatsapp number. D contraction isnt much again besides no means of transport until tmro. Plz ma, dont forget to edit my number off d quotekiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 26, 2017
SisiNini:

Please don't wait till tomorrow morning o... Go to the nearest General Hospital or Primary Health Centre immediately...
No means of mobility till tmro ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 11:12pm On May 26, 2017
This is not to scare you. The side effect of this so called drug she gave u is just a no no. 5cm is active labour
Heaven helps those who help themselves oooo. Pls go to general hospital as advised by Jaysmama.
The lord is your strength.

Benignasweety:
Tnx ma, datz my whatsapp number. D contraction isnt much again besides no means of transport until tmro. Plz ma, dont forget to edit my number off d quotekiss

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jaysmama(f): 11:12pm On May 26, 2017
[quote author=Benignasweety post=56913620] Tnx ma, datz my whatsapp number. D contraction isnt much again besides no means of transport until tmro. Plz ma, dont forget to edit my number off d quotekiss[/quote
I have removed your number already.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:55pm On May 26, 2017
Benignasweety, babe how are you? Have been trying your nos since I read your update this night and it's switched off, your both nos. I can't come on whatsapp now. Please, how are you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 12:30am On May 27, 2017
Benignasweety may God be with u n ur LO. It shall end in praise. Blackfinegirl n bolubej, u'r welcome on board.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gidey: 1:57am On May 27, 2017
Haryanphe:

Yes ma. The baby weight and age had always corresponded until it was discovered by the most recent scan.
The last time I checked it was 110/70.

You can go rescan in another center, if still same result, then you need to complain to your doctor so they can investigate you for causes of IUGR and monitor your pregnancy closely.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:30am On May 27, 2017
[size=8pt][/size]
Benignasweety:
No means of mobility till tmro ma.

You and your baby are in our prayers.
Goodnews is all we are permitted to hear.

Please if u can wake a neighbour or call Uber or something please do.

You are still contracting.what she gave u is what is making u think u r not as d pains have reduced...

Please try n go see a doc at d general hospital. Not even health care center again. Pls
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Licious07(f): 6:09am On May 27, 2017
Sabi mamas pls help me torchlight this matter. I woke up yesterday at midnyt to water trickling down my legs,which I was a 100% sure wasn't urine. Went to d hospital later in d day,was checked and told it was liquid cervical discharge that baby has enough water around him. This morning I woke up to bleeding and mild cramps. I can't see any mucus in it. Should I go back to d hospital or just relax cos I don't want to be turned back again ooo. I'm 39weeks5days.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Licious07(f): 6:09am On May 27, 2017
Good morning sabi mamas pls help me torchlight this matter. I woke up yesterday at midnyt to water trickling down my legs,which I was a 100% sure wasn't urine. Went to d hospital later in d day,was checked and told it was liquid cervical discharge that baby has enough water around him. This morning I woke up to bleeding and mild cramps. I can't see any mucus in it. Should I go back to d hospital or just relax cos I don't want to be turned back again ooo. I'm 39weeks5days.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 6:27am On May 27, 2017
Licious07:
Good morning sabi mamas pls help me torchlight this matter. I'm 39weeks5days.

Congratulations mama, you'll soon meet your baby... Go back to the hospital...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 6:27am On May 27, 2017
Licious07:
Good morning sabi mamas pls help me torchlight this matter. I woke up yesterday at midnyt to water trickling down my legs,which I was a 100% sure wasn't urine. Went to d hospital later in d day,was checked and told it was liquid cervical discharge that baby has enough water around him. This morning I woke up to bleeding and mild cramps. I can't see any mucus in it. Should I go back to d hospital or just relax cos I don't want to be turned back again ooo. I'm 39weeks5days.

Good morning..... Go back to the hospital even if they turn you back, never take chances, if dem open eye for you, you too open your eye wider...Better safe than sorry....

We expect to hear the good news later today or early tommorrow..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 6:31am On May 27, 2017
Benignasweety:
Wate-On does d magic... confirm with your doctor before you take it though ma.

plus mama what is Wate-On and how does it work??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 6:33am On May 27, 2017
Licious07:

Hian! Carry your bag begin go hospital now now!
Labour comes in different dimension o. Mama pls head to ths hospital o.@39weeks!
God got you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3093) (3094) (3095) (3096) (3097) (3098) (3099) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.