Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8150753 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3127) (3128) (3129) (3130) (3131) (3132) (3133) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 11:23am On Jun 06, 2017
waooooo, praise the lord, i have been waiting for this, congrats dear God bless your LO, we don start oo, oya no stopping, June mamas where are thou now?
OmoLayo29:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
join me to praise God as I welcome my baby girl. she made her grand entrance yesterday around 7pm via VD with little tear weighing 3.2kg. BS later
team June for supernatural delivery
cc tiwatopebam

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Damisinto: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2017
#33weeksdown7moretogo#
#teamJulyforsafedelivery#
#itsbeenyouJesus#
grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 11:27am On Jun 06, 2017
Damisinto:
#33weeksdown7moretogo#
#teamJulyforsafedelivery#
#itsbeenyouJesus#
grin grin grin
Osheeey teamie of life double hands for you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 11:28am On Jun 06, 2017
Another bumpy tuesday is upon us yaaaay grin. So this is us at 34 weeks. Oya Team July coman display ur bumps. No dulling as we are almost meeting our los *dancing* and we have vowed to be active till d d-day.

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 11:31am On Jun 06, 2017
OmoLayo29:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
join me to praise God as I welcome my baby girl. she made her grand entrance yesterday around 7pm via VD with little tear weighing 3.2kg. BS later
team June for supernatural delivery
cc tiwatopebam

Congratulations sis, God bless and keep your princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2017
my lovly teamie, you are not owning BS, sharp sharp. supernatural delivery to the rest of us.
OmoLayo29:
BS
i saw mucus plug with blood on d 4th of june around 5am. weneva I urinate I continue seeing blood but my DH said since I'm not having contractions we should chill at home and watch it. later I started having contractions but not strong, I called a nurse she said it is better I go to hospital for proper monitoring since I'm bleeding. I got to d hospital past 10pm, the doctor checked me and he said my cervix is closed but he won't allow me to go home since I've seen show. he checked me around 5am and I was 4cm dilated, I was checked again by another female doctor around 12 pm she said I'm 5cm, that was when serious prayer started o, I was commanding my service to dilate fast. when d doctor on night duty came, she came and checked me around 5pm and I was 8cm dilated, she said I must give birth in the next two hours and her wish was stamped by God. I entered delivery room at 5pm and she passed d drip and gave me injections which oxytocin was among, i don't know d name of d rest, that was when I started shouting 'I want to poo' she came to check me again I was still at 8cm. she called DH to go and get one injection, she injected me on my laps that was when d urge to poo didn't stop at all. it was terrible. I pushed 3 times and d baby's head came out a bit, she was having cord around her neck , d doc cut d cord and asked me to push again and d baby came out exactly 7pm, she didn't cry at fast d doc had to beat her and she cried. I was just shouting 'thank you Jesus'. This is d experience of a first time mum. I give glory to God.
teamies and every other preggy mamas, I wish u safe delivery
team June cappo, I'm not owing BS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 11:43am On Jun 06, 2017
Hello Mamas in the house...I av been following this thread for some time and I must confess that I love it. I have learnt a lot! Am a ftm presently at 11weeks. the previous weeks av been quite hellish for me with different kind of feelings ranging from unexplained dizziness, evening nausea, headache and all. The sight of food alone makes me want to throw up.

But thank God it is better now. At least I can cook and eat what I cooked and the dizziness has disappeared.

However I want to know if it is safe to tone my skin. During those weak times I stopped toning and now I av gotten so dark and almost unrecognizable. I wonder if I can continue to use my cream.( Doesn't contain hydroquinone).

Thanks in anticipation. #TeamDecember

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 06, 2017
Tnks for checking on us!Hope ur good!My nxt tt is due in July!Kisses to ur kids!
mydreams25:
Congrats latest mummy God bless your lo. Wish all team June mummys easy and smooth delivery. All the pregnant women with bumps and without I greet u, may your journey be smooth and easy too.
It hasn't been easy taking care of a hyperactive toddler and a demanding baby,may God strengthen me.
My fellow team #April 2017# hope we and our los are good? Hope they are sleeping, eating and playing well? Be reminded about our third TT injection to be taken 6months after the second one, I took mine in December and due for the next one, so my fellow teamies calculate when you took the last one and remember to go for the third, note that if you take the five doses complete you are covered for life whether you get pregnant after or not. So pls let's endeavor to go take it in this month.
Some of us didn't share our birth stories haba pls share and let others learn one or two things from there,even if they no learn share for the fun and joy you brought to this beautiful world its well ooo.
Cc: Dharyor1234
Giddyperson
Prettmum
Annie
Gr8fulheart
Unic1
Folamee
Sweetestmum
Olakunle5
Abiagirl777
Tutucious
Ijeoma2728
Kloness
Sansa143
Titony1
Myrygurl
Mzezkay
Roselok
Sholai
Poshestmina
Nicoleswizzi
Fattamyfattamy
Finepatty
Afollyshade
#TeamApril2017#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 11:48am On Jun 06, 2017
Good morning experience mother's
I'm here again oooo.
I need your help and advice.
My two weeks old and some days baby would not just sleep in the night. Like starting from 10pm till like 4am.....he won't sleep, he would be crying. When I breastfed him, he would do as if he is sleeping but once I put him to bed, he start to cry . I can rock him for hours. He won't blink an eye. He can breastfeed like 2 hours at a go.
Its frustrating. I hope someone can relate with what I'm saying. Please what can I do.
I thought new born will just eat and sleep.
And also the way his nose sounds like someone that has catarrh but nothing is coming out from the nose oooo.
I need help. HELP A FIRST TIME MUM
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Damisinto: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2017
eksbabe:
Another bumpy tuesday is upon us yaaaay grin. So this is us at 34 weeks. Oya Team July coman display ur bumps. No dulling as we are almost meeting our los *dancing* and we have vowed to be active till d d-day.

Yipee! Gbogbo small sexy bump# grin u b d real mpv osee

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
Gr8fulHeart:

good to hear from you sis been wondering about your silence. pls pm me your number. hope your kids are great.
Okk, Thanks, they are doing great, my increased responsibility reduced my silence but I do come online to read. Believe your children are doing good too.stay blessed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
Sansa143:
Tnks for checking on us!Hope ur good!My nxt tt is due in July!Kisses to ur kids!
Am good dear.OK don't forget o, I will

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
Normal baby routine for 3mnths.Enjoy it. . That's Vigilante

ftmum:
I'm here again oooo.
My two weeks old and some days baby would not just sleep in the night. Like starting from 10pm till like 4am.....he won't sleep, he would be crying. When I breastfed him, he would do as if he is sleeping but once I put him to bed, he start to cry . I can rock him for hours. He won't blink an eye. He can breastfeed like 2 hours at a go.
Its frustrating. I hope someone can relate with what I'm saying. Please what can I do.
And also the way his nose sounds like someone that has catarrh but nothing is coming out from the nose oooo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Good morning mama. Congratulations omolayo29. May God unending protection be on your princess.
Pls I av a question. What causes dizziness in pregnancy aside hunger cos I don't understand this dizzy spell I get. My PCV count is 45% so its not short of blood, neither is it food cos I can eat ehn.
Help a sis.
#Teamseptember
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Normal baby routine for 3mnths.Enjoy it. . That's Vigilante

shocked shocked shocked shocked angry shocked shocked cool shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
ftmum:
I'm here again oooo.

I can so relate cos it's just as if you are describing my baby, you just have to endure, my baby now sleeps at night, not for long though but it's better than before, she's 5 weeks now. I hope yours get better too as time goes on. It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
OmoLayo29:
BS
i saw mucus plug with blood on d 4th of june around 5am. weneva I urinate I continue seeing blood but my DH said since I'm not having contractions we should chill at home and watch it. later I started having contractions but not strong, I called a nurse she said it is better I go to hospital for proper monitoring since I'm bleeding. I got to d hospital past 10pm, the doctor checked me and he said my cervix is closed but he won't allow me to go home since I've seen show. he checked me around 5am and I was 4cm dilated, I was checked again by another female doctor around 12 pm she said I'm 5cm, that was when serious prayer started o, I was commanding my service to dilate fast. when d doctor on night duty came, she came and checked me around 5pm and I was 8cm dilated, she said I must give birth in the next two hours and her wish was stamped by God. I entered delivery room at 5pm and she passed d drip and gave me injections which oxytocin was among, i don't know d name of d rest, that was when I started shouting 'I want to poo' she came to check me again I was still at 8cm. shøe called DH to go and get one injection, she injected me on my laps that was when d urge to poo didn't stop at all. it was terrible. I pushed 3 times and d baby's head came out a bit, she was having cord around her neck , d doc cut d cord and asked me to push again and d baby came out exactly 7pm, she didn't cry at fast d doc had to beat her and she cried. I was just shouting 'thank you Jesus'. This is d experience of a first time mum. I give glory to God.
teamies and every other preggy mamas, I wish u safe delivery
team June cappo, I'm not owing BS

Congratulations momma! You are a sharp sharp mummy. Love how fast you submitted the BS. God bless baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
Damisinto:

Yipee! Gbogbo small sexy bump# grin u b d real mpv osee
Lol na cloth cover am grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
By His grace!
mydreams25:

Am good dear.OK don't forget o, I will

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hyphee:

I can so relate cos it's just as if you are describing my baby, you just have to endure, my baby now sleeps at night, not for long though but it's better than before, she's 5 weeks now. I hope yours get better too as time goes on. It is well

Thanks sis. I hope so
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=MoyosBlog123 post=57245849][/quote]

It could be part of d package for you. Try not to stress yourself and rest very well. Make sure you are in a well ventilated place and avoid any tight clothing to ensure free flow of blood.
Make sure you complain to your doctor to rule out any underlying causes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winola: 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
Thanks cappo,really appreciate your warm reception, a
yes ooo I dey enjoy my bump and every incentives that comes with it. I don't have to queue for brt, everything for me na easypeasy. All the same I thank God for the journey so far and I declare and decree that we shall all come back to testify for the goodness of God.
#Team September for Supernatural Delivery #

you are highly welcome dear....your name will be added to our list by tomorrow....hope u are enjoying ur bump already...

to all #teamseptember tomorrow is bump Tuesday, let us all come out to show our sexy bump tomorrow...
gud nite and sweet dreams[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
ftmum:
I'm here again oooo.
apply mentholatum on ur baby's nose, it is cold dat is causing it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
OmoLayo29:

apply mentholatum on ur baby's nose, it is cold dat is causing it

Okay sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
ftmum:
I'm here again oooo.

Hehehehe! Theres nothing u can do abt it. It will continue like dat for 3months. But as for his nose/breathing,please take him to the hospital o.

Pele. E ku vigilante!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nukky77(f): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
Heloooo Mamas in the house.......... I av been following this thread for some time now, from TTC thread now here. (5 yrs ttc no be moi moi) and I must confess I learnt alot. Pls am 22 weeks gone and still spotting (lighter in flow than a menstrual period) for 6 months now, never knew I was pregnant till I start showing. after I was examined yesterday, I was told that the fetus is small and i may not give birth at nine months due to the spotting issue. Pls those anybody here knows the drug that can stop the spotting or anyone that has exprienced what am passing thru, pls tell me I need solution.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
Thanks sis. Just got back from the hospital. Everything is OK with us. No malaria, no high bp(Glory to God).
Only advised to rest well, eat and take lot of water.
I don't know what else to eat sha, cos I eat every 2hrs grin

Graciouscharis:

It could be part of d package for you. Try not to stress yourself and rest very well. Make sure you are in a well ventilated place and avoid any tight clothing to ensure free flow of blood.
Make sure you complain to your doctor to rule out any underlying causes.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Thanks sis. Just got back from the hospital. Everything is OK with us. No malaria, no high bp(Glory to God).
Only advised to rest well, eat and take lot of water.
I don't know what else to eat sha, cos I eat every 2hrs grin

Lol that is how they keep advising us to eat eat eat... I think the dizziness is part of ur pregnancy. ..remember in our nollywood pregnant women vomit and faints grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
beautifulrosa:
Hello Mamas in the house...I av been following this thread for some time and I must confess that I love it. I have learnt a lot! Am a ftm presently at 11weeks. the previous weeks av been quite hellish for me with different kind of feelings ranging from unexplained dizziness, evening nausea, headache and all. The sight of food alone makes me want to throw up.

But thank God it is better now. At least I can cook and eat what I cooked and the dizziness has disappeared.

However I want to know if it is safe to tone my skin. During those weak times I stopped toning and now I av gotten so dark and almost unrecognizable. I wonder if I can continue to use my cream.( Doesn't contain hydroquinone).

Thanks in anticipation. #TeamDecember

Finally I. I have team mate. Welcome mama. It will end In praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
My gyn was like make meals to eat at midnight so when u wake up to pee u can munch on something so u won't feel dizzy when u wake up in the morning.
That's how dizziness carry me enter gutter this morning cry. Thank God my area is quiet, some olofofo for put my pix for Linda Ikeji sad

katchycouture:

Lol that is how they keep advising us to eat eat eat... I think the dizziness is part of ur pregnancy. ..remember in our nollywood pregnant women vomit and faints grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
ftmum:
I'm here again oooo.
Some babies doesnt come with sleeping annointing, my Zion is like that too but atleast during the day, I get some rest cuz datz d only wen he would sleep reasonable sleep sha...
For d noise from d nose, he wasnt sucked well at birth, take him to d hospital though I dont knw of any later side effects o if itz not sucked well..
For d breastfeeding, we dey dxame shoes but itz all Joy nah, as a ftm, it should be sweeting u nah unless you have Nipple pain... Luckily for me, am not experiencing sore tips so Nipple shield sellers go get badt market if all dey like me...

Maamas ehh, my own wahala now is my episitiomy site o...Upon d sithbathe and everything,e dey comot something like slimy pus... I now went to do oversabi and looked at it with a mirror... d site is horrific!d stitches are disintegrating sha but d hole in d butt side jex looks like it wouldnt come back together again, like I have to be restitched. Am so scared of even looking at it again... plz those of who had d courage to look at your episitiomy sites, was d hole dat big? did it bring out little foul smelling slimy pus?
C/C all maamas chook mouth abeg...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
My gyn was like make meals to eat at midnight so when u wake up to pee u can munch on something so u won't feel dizzy when u wake up in the morning.
That's how dizziness carry me enter gutter this morning cry. Thank God my area is quiet, some olofofo for put my pix for Linda Ikeji sad

Hmmmm this dizziness seem to be serious oooo ooo to the extent of u falling into a gutter. ... you need to be very careful and avoid stress.... rest a lot and have someone at hand to help u run errands...pele dear all these will pass very soon...September is just at the corner

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3127) (3128) (3129) (3130) (3131) (3132) (3133) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.