Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,873 members, 7,862,930 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8272988 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3156) (3157) (3158) (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 7:44am On Jun 17, 2017
phlakkeys:
Update on
TEAM JULY ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE 2017.

1. oyinmama ------ EDD 26/7, Port to 9/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. Our first #TeamJuly testimony. How is baby doing kiss?
2. maureensylvia ---EDD 3/7, Port to 12/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. How is vigilante going ma? kiss to him.
3. spiceeamie ------ Team XX, EDD 29/7 I hope u've gotten enough info about the reusable diaper. It's well with us
4. eksbabe ----------- Team XY, EDD 19/7 Our packaging small bump mama, hope d go dey go
5. nneejima ---------- Team XY, EDD 9/7 I love your spirit ma. Keep up the good work. It will end in praise
6. Bbglory------------- Team XY, EDD 14/7 I guess the packing don start. Pls, keep counting down cause we are almost there
7. chocome ---------- Team XX, EDD 17/7 I hope you were able to find solution to the muscle strain.
8. lululuv -------------- Team XY, EDD 9/7 How was your journey to the state? Praise will end our story
9. phlakkeys --------- Team XX, EDD 31/7 Holding on to God' s promises
10. nana228 ------- Team XX, EDD 20/7 Pls, don't get tired of the evening walk since u're hoping for 37/38 weeks. God is our strenght
11. Niyyah -------------- Team X? EDD 15/7 Glad to hear from you. God will be with us till the end and beyond.
12. missmalachi --- Team XX, EDD 1/7 Seriously counting down on point. Hope you are fine.
13. mojeco ---------- Team XX, EDD 5/7 Pls, if porting is d best, kindly do. Some mamas don already port this early. It will end in praise
14. Enkaylala2 ------ Team XY, EDD 30/7 The last reply from you was in April. I hope you are fine. Pls, come online and say hi.
15. niphmmy --------- Team XX, EDD 20/7 How is d pain now? Hope those suggestions work for you.
16. suremum --------- Team XY, EDD 30/7 Our sexy bump mama (though i didnt see it). God will continue to strengthen us.
17. forzarush --------- Team XY, EDD 31/7 The prayer warrior for #TeamJuly mums. Sure you are fine.
18. Burntcoal -------- Team X? EDD 29/7 Its been a while since we last heard from you. Pls, come online and let's know you are good.
19. lotannad ---------- Team X? EDD 30/7 Thank God we are almost there. How are the twins kicking. God got us.
20. olu21ola ---------- Team XY, EDD 18/7 How are you and how is the waddling ministry? Do take care of yourself.
21. bukunfunmi ------ Team XX, EDD 3/7 Pls ma, you need to come online so we'll know you are fine.
22. divie -------------- Team XY, EDD 20/7 I pray we'll count it all joy till the end. Dont worry, u'll get your beautiful look back soonest
23. hernyhorla ------ Team XY, EDD 5/7 You are good to go already. 37/38 weeks, it must end in praise and congratulations
24. Graciouscharis -- Team XY, EDD 8/7 How is the BH. Only praise and congratulations will end our story.
25. keeki ----------- Team XY, EDD 28/7 We thank God the contraction has stopped. Hope u are making good use of your best rest.
26. 1sttimeangie ---- Team XY, EDD 12/7 How is the waddling ministry ma, just to check on you.
27. Haryanphe ----- Team XX, EDD 16/7 Thank God you are fine. May His grace continue in our life
28. customised87 --- Team XX, EDD 23/7 I hope you've found a better position to sleep now. God will see us through
29. temmytayur ---- Team XX, EDD 20/7 I cant wait to come and chop party jollof rice. Praise lo ma gbeyin oro wa.
30. Mzbee --------- Team XX, EDD 29/7 How is the leg pain and voice loss issues? We are almost there
31. Damisinto ----- Team XY, EDD 26/7 Am sure you are fine. Just to say hi.
32. nggie -------------- Team XY, EDD 13/7 How is the ministry going? It is well with us.
33. clinik ---------------- Team XX, EDD 4/7 Hope you are good. We shall be congratulated at the end.
34. queenhecate ----- Team X?, EDD 8/7 Welcome ma. Kindly supply baby's gender.
35. luckygirl02 ------- Team XY, EDD 17/7 Welcome to you our #TeamJuly drama mama
Present ma, thank you so much U are a mother indeed. How z ur Lo & the waddling ministry?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 8:18am On Jun 17, 2017
Lol. I don't think it's late, it's oral so no shots. I doubt you'll need the pcm. Ask when you get there sha

Giddyperson:

Ky jelly irritates my hp, olive oil it is.

After planning to go do rota all week last week it totally skipped my mind on Saturday, we are about to go there today. What to expect, is it an injection too and do we need paracetamol again and hope it's not too late at 8 weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 9:12am On Jun 17, 2017
Anugod:
#Ranting Time#

Am I the only one who keeps having all these weird dreams? undecided On an almost every day basis angry

Last night, I dreamt that I gave birth to twins, shocked two cute girls kiss kiss though I want a boy. embarassed I started breastfeeding them immediately, and my boobies was rushing like tap grin grin
I was now saying, "Ah, thank God o, some mamas have difficulty producing milk almost immediately, and see me here rushing o cheesy smiley That means, I can do my EBF as planned... grin But one hitch. There are two girls. Can I exclusively breastfeed twins?" lipsrsealed grin

The funny thing was, the more I kept breastfeeding, the more the babies kept increasing in size almost instantly shocked shocked
I could even begin to go out with them almost immediately grin

Abeg what does this dream mean o abi na hyperactive mind dey cause am? angry
Chai! Me and weird dreams since this pregnancy lipsrsealed undecided
Shey na only me waka come sad

#Rant Over# smiley

In other news, November teammates how una dey? Hope no weird dreams like me?
Those of una still hiding, wehdonmas angry angry You berra come out and identify yourselves o. I know say we plenty pass five sad
Make una no fall our hands o, mamas get plenty plans for us o wink

Make una show before I vex o angry
Who is the cappo pls, I rep Nov 24!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 9:33am On Jun 17, 2017
comtem2011:
Who is the cappo pls, I rep Nov 24!
Good. cool

You are welcome to TeamNovember kiss where everybody is somebody cheesy grin

Thanks for showing up kiss now please goan tell all the remaining hiding mamas to come out, inugo? angry Tenk grin

Btw, cappo is humble moi kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 9:36am On Jun 17, 2017
Anugod:
Good. cool

You are welcome to TeamNovember kiss where everybody is somebody cheesy

Thanks for showing up kiss now please goan tell all the remaining hiding mamas to come out, inugo? angry Tenk cheesy

Btw, cappo is humble moi kiss kiss
Thanks dear! though I announced it more than 2 months ago, but seems no team yet then.

May God see us thru this journey.
Weldone ma.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 9:44am On Jun 17, 2017
Thanks Cappo. I never buy the reusable diapers o. I never even born but I have gotten like 3different set of diapers as gifts so I say make I chill small.

Please Ago mama's, point me in the direction of a good photographer biko. Been postponing my maternity shoot but after reading @maureensylvia's BS, I have conclude to do it next weekend before my case be like hers (sorry mama, I'm not yabbing you cheesy grin ). Any suggestions will be duly appreciated.

phlakkeys:
Update on
TEAM JULY ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE 2017.

1. oyinmama ------ EDD 26/7, Port to 9/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. Our first #TeamJuly testimony. How is baby doing kiss?
2. maureensylvia ---EDD 3/7, Port to 12/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. How is vigilante going ma? kiss to him.
3. spiceeamie ------ Team XX, EDD 29/7 I hope u've gotten enough info about the reusable diaper. It's well with us
4. eksbabe ----------- Team XY, EDD 19/7 Our packaging small bump mama, hope d go dey go
5. nneejima ---------- Team XY, EDD 9/7 I love your spirit ma. Keep up the good work. It will end in praise
6. Bbglory------------- Team XY, EDD 14/7 I guess the packing don start. Pls, keep counting down cause we are almost there
7. chocome ---------- Team XX, EDD 17/7 I hope you were able to find solution to the muscle strain.
8. lululuv -------------- Team XY, EDD 9/7 How was your journey to the state? Praise will end our story
9. phlakkeys --------- Team XX, EDD 31/7 Holding on to God' s promises
10. nana228 ------- Team XX, EDD 20/7 Pls, don't get tired of the evening walk since u're hoping for 37/38 weeks. God is our strenght
11. Niyyah -------------- Team X? EDD 15/7 Glad to hear from you. God will be with us till the end and beyond.
12. missmalachi --- Team XX, EDD 1/7 Seriously counting down on point. Hope you are fine.
13. mojeco ---------- Team XX, EDD 5/7 Pls, if porting is d best, kindly do. Some mamas don already port this early. It will end in praise
14. Enkaylala2 ------ Team XY, EDD 30/7 The last reply from you was in April. I hope you are fine. Pls, come online and say hi.
15. niphmmy --------- Team XX, EDD 20/7 How is d pain now? Hope those suggestions work for you.
16. suremum --------- Team XY, EDD 30/7 Our sexy bump mama (though i didnt see it). God will continue to strengthen us.
17. forzarush --------- Team XY, EDD 31/7 The prayer warrior for #TeamJuly mums. Sure you are fine.
18. Burntcoal -------- Team X? EDD 29/7 Its been a while since we last heard from you. Pls, come online and let's know you are good.
19. lotannad ---------- Team X? EDD 30/7 Thank God we are almost there. How are the twins kicking. God got us.
20. olu21ola ---------- Team XY, EDD 18/7 How are you and how is the waddling ministry? Do take care of yourself.
21. bukunfunmi ------ Team XX, EDD 3/7 Pls ma, you need to come online so we'll know you are fine.
22. divie -------------- Team XY, EDD 20/7 I pray we'll count it all joy till the end. Dont worry, u'll get your beautiful look back soonest
23. hernyhorla ------ Team XY, EDD 5/7 You are good to go already. 37/38 weeks, it must end in praise and congratulations
24. Graciouscharis -- Team XY, EDD 8/7 How is the BH. Only praise and congratulations will end our story.
25. keeki ----------- Team XY, EDD 28/7 We thank God the contraction has stopped. Hope u are making good use of your best rest.
26. 1sttimeangie ---- Team XY, EDD 12/7 How is the waddling ministry ma, just to check on you.
27. Haryanphe ----- Team XX, EDD 16/7 Thank God you are fine. May His grace continue in our life
28. customised87 --- Team XX, EDD 23/7 I hope you've found a better position to sleep now. God will see us through
29. temmytayur ---- Team XX, EDD 20/7 I cant wait to come and chop party jollof rice. Praise lo ma gbeyin oro wa.
30. Mzbee --------- Team XX, EDD 29/7 How is the leg pain and voice loss issues? We are almost there
31. Damisinto ----- Team XY, EDD 26/7 Am sure you are fine. Just to say hi.
32. nggie -------------- Team XY, EDD 13/7 How is the ministry going? It is well with us.
33. clinik ---------------- Team XX, EDD 4/7 Hope you are good. We shall be congratulated at the end.
34. queenhecate ----- Team X?, EDD 8/7 Welcome ma. Kindly supply baby's gender.
35. luckygirl02 ------- Team XY, EDD 17/7 Welcome to you our #TeamJuly drama mama

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Targatarga(f): 10:23am On Jun 17, 2017
My birth story

My edd was June 19, but on June 12 I woke up with lower abdominal pain which was bearable, on the previous night my mother in law had told me that she will like to teach me how to make liquid soap, so we went to the market in the morning to get all the ingredients and we start the preparation immediately when we got home, it was there I was feeling uncomfortable again but I don't informed her about how I was feeling and this was around 12 pm.
When we finished the soap, I went to sleep and around 4pm my sister called me that she is coming to greet me at inlaws place, I woke up to meet her and we entertained her, we were gisting about everything but I was in pain and was adjusting myself every time but no one knows how I was feeling.. She left around 6pm, when she left the pain become unbearable again and i now told MIL how I was feeling, this time I could not stand, sit or sleep again, so we called the doctor on phone but he didn't picked up so we decided to go to the hospital so that he can give me pain reliever.
When we got there, the doctor was not around and the nurses called him.. They checked my file and saw that I was close to the edd, they checked my BP, baby's heartbeat and everything check able, then one of the nurses asked if my bag has been packed I was like yes that why do you ask, she said because I was in labour, I said en en in my mind I was like so this is how labour used to be then it's so bearable... They told mother in law to go and bring my hospital bag, I was so happy that finally I was going to have my baby today, so by this time the pain was now intense then here come the doctor, when he saw me he just said they should give him glove to check me and after checking he was like whao, she's 8cm already...
I was happy on hearing this and he said they should give me drip so as to hasten the contraction, it was then I now realize what the true labour meant, I squeezed the hell out of Doctor cloth anytime he came around, the burglary, the drip stand and anything I could lay my hands on..so they ruptured my membrane and everything was as if I was going to die, they now prepared me to delivery room, hmm doctor said anytime you feel like pooing just push with all your strength, the push part was another work for me, not just getting it at all and I was so exhausted and doctor said he don't want to give me tears ooo but with the look of the things now he don't have any option so that the baby won't be stressed up, so when I felt the contraction again then with all my strength and the little tears, my cute prince screamed his lung out around 8 pm and I felt so relieved...
So I was dressed up to ward and to my surprise I meet my aunty that have left since and I asked her how she got to know she said it was MIL that called her back and she was so surprised cos I didn't show any sign that I was in labour when we were gisting..

PS : i'm sorry it took me so long to submit my bs... Na the vigilante stress cause it an, please over look any gbagaun in this write up, I'm not good at typing.
I which all the remaining mama stressless delivery..
Cc tiwatopebam, bs submitted.

43 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 10:48am On Jun 17, 2017
Anugod:
#Ranting Time#

Am I the only one who keeps having all these weird dreams? undecided On an almost every day basis angry

Last night, I dreamt that I gave birth to twins, shocked two cute girls kiss kiss though I want a boy. embarassed I started breastfeeding them immediately, and my boobies was rushing like tap grin grin
I was now saying, "Ah, thank God o, some mamas have difficulty producing milk almost immediately, and see me here rushing o cheesy smiley That means, I can do my EBF as planned... grin But one hitch. There are two girls. Can I exclusively breastfeed twins?" lipsrsealed grin

The funny thing was, the more I kept breastfeeding, the more the babies kept increasing in size almost instantly shocked shocked
I could even begin to go out with them almost immediately grin

Abeg what does this dream mean o abi na hyperactive mind dey cause am? angry
Chai! Me and weird dreams since this pregnancy lipsrsealed undecided
Shey na only me waka come sad

#Rant Over# smiley

In other news, November teammates how una dey? Hope no weird dreams like me?
Those of una still hiding, wehdonmas angry angry You berra come out and identify yourselves o. I know say we plenty pass five sad
Make una no fall our hands o, mamas get plenty plans for us o wink

Make una show before I vex o angry

Welcome to our Josephine world. Infact weird stupid dreams was one of the signs that made me know i was pregnant. Recently i had a dream and was arguing with the pastor. The pastor said i must have twins i told him I've done scan it's just one, i had to accept it in d dream before it turned another thing. Who knows if dazzle86 prophecy is coming to pass.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 11:12am On Jun 17, 2017
Nimi22:

Welcome to our Josephine world. Infact weird stupid dreams was one of the signs that made me know i was pregnant. Recently i had a dream and was arguing with the pastor. The pastor said i must have twins i told him I've done scan it's just one, i had to accept it in d dream before it turned another thing. Who knows if dazzle 86 prophecy is coming to pass.
Chai, no be small thing o.
The other night, I dreamt some people organized 'Best Mother Competition' (any thing like that? grin). I was still pregnant and really wanted to participate. I just wanted my baby to pop out so I can also compete for best mother (imagine o ). cheesy

Then another one, I dreamt my mum gave birth almost same time as me shocked shocked shocked and my mama don pass childbearing age o undecided angry grin

No be small thing jare. Just hope there are no implications to the dreams. Anyway, I cancel every evil meaning o. No be small Josephine grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 11:18am On Jun 17, 2017
comtem2011:
Thanks dear! though I announced it more than 2 months ago, but seems no team yet then.

May God see us thru this journey.
Weldone ma.
Oh really? Yes, there was no team then. We're trying to put ourselves together now.

Amen and amen o. It will all end in praise for us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 11:24am On Jun 17, 2017
Anugod:
The other night, I dreamt some people organized 'Best Mother Competition' (any thing like that? grin). I was still pregnant and really wanted to participate. I just wanted my baby to pop out so I can also compete for best mother (imagine o ). cheesy

Then another one, I dreamt my mum gave birth almost same time as me shocked shocked shocked and my mama don pass childbearing age o undecided angry grin

No be small thing jare. Just hope there are no implications to the dreams. Anyway, I cancel every evil meaning o. No be small Josephine grin grin
Lol. Thank God yours are even centered about childbirth/motherhood mine are from all angles. People have not seen close to plenty years. I remembered seeing a cousin i haven't seen for some years now apologizing to me that she couldn't make it for my sis wedding. Imagine i don't even talk with this lady and in the dream we were dressed like we were in my sis wedding. Imagine.
Another one sometimes ago when giddypersin posted that water flooded her flat i dreamt o it. Water flooded my flat too and it was so terrible.
Sis plenty ones i can't remember but just like u said i cancel every negative dreams every time i wake up.
Sometimes sef i wake up and d dream continues where i stopped.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 11:30am On Jun 17, 2017
Infact, I'm tired of nairaland and it's unexpected error that keeps displaying each time I want to post a comment.
Please is there anything I'm doing wrong. Since yesterday, I've been trying to post what I typed but it's just not working. I hate typing and doing it repeatedly without posting is frustrating.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 17, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol those doctors have seen enough na. Why's he asking how the intercourse was tho, is it supposed to be painful.

Biko mamas is it possible to have painless sex first time you try post childbirth or must it be painful lemme know how much further away I'm pushing my first attempt
Na to just drink pain killer 1st before you start d attempt...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 11:38am On Jun 17, 2017
Long story cut short, I went for my ANC on Wednesday and the consultant I met almost carried out an emergency CS on me.
The whole drama that played out is still a shock to me but I thank God my baby and I are doing great.

Please mamas, always ask questions. On each visit, find out your weight, bp, baby's heart rate and just get involved in what is going on. Don't just assume things and leave the doctors without knowing what is happening.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2017
Benignasweety:
Na to just drink pain killer 1st before you start d attempt...
Ha, I don't think this is a painkiller type of pain. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:51am On Jun 17, 2017
Graciouscharis:
Long story cut short, I went for my ANC on Wednesday and the consultant I met almost carried out an emergency CS on me.
The whole drama that played out is still a shock to me but I thank God my baby and I are doing great.

Please mamas, always ask questions. On each visit, find out your weight, bp, baby's heart rate and just get involved in what is going on. Don't just assume things and leave the doctors without knowing what is happening.
Please sew back the short story to be long, why did he want to carry out cs on you

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:56am On Jun 17, 2017
Graciouscharis:
Infact, I'm tired of nairaland and it's unexpected error that keeps displaying each time I want to post a comment.
Please is there anything I'm doing wrong. Since yesterday, I've been trying to post what I typed but it's just not working. I hate typing and doing it repeatedly without posting is frustrating.

Maybe it's network, try and copy the post before submitting so that if disappears you can paste and resubmit
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 11:58am On Jun 17, 2017
thanks mama, another supernatural delivery, i want to be 8cm by the time i get to the hospital too. congrats ma
Targatarga:
My birth story

My edd was June 19, but on June 12 I woke up with lower abdominal pain which was bearable, on the previous night my mother in law had told me that she will like to teach me how to make liquid soap, so we went to the market in the morning to get all the ingredients and we start the preparation immediately when we got home, it was there I was feeling uncomfortable again but I don't informed her about how I was feeling and this was around 12 pm.
When we finished the soap, I went to sleep and around 4pm my sister called me that she is coming to greet me at inlaws place, I woke up to meet her and we entertained her, we were gisting about everything but I was in pain and was adjusting myself every time but no one knows how I was feeling.. She left around 6pm, when she left the pain become unbearable again and i now told MIL how I was feeling, this time I could not stand, sit or sleep again, so we called the doctor on phone but he didn't picked up so we decided to go to the hospital so that he can give me pain reliever.
When we got there, the doctor was not around and the nurses called him.. They checked my file and saw that I was close to the edd, they checked my BP, baby's heartbeat and everything check able, then one of the nurses asked if my bag has been packed I was like yes that why do you ask, she said because I was in labour, I said en en in my mind I was like so this is how labour used to be then it's so bearable... They told mother in law to go and bring my hospital bag, I was so happy that finally I was going to have my baby today, so by this time the pain was now intense then here come the doctor, when he saw me he just said they should give him glove to check me and after checking he was like whao, she's 8cm already...
I was happy on hearing this and he said they should give me drip so as to hasten the contraction, it was then I now realize what the true labour meant, I squeezed the hell out of Doctor cloth anytime he came around, the burglary, the drip stand and anything I could lay my hands on..so they ruptured my membrane and everything was as if I was going to die, they now prepared me to delivery room, hmm doctor said anytime you feel like pooing just push with all your strength, the push part was another work for me, not just getting it at all and I was so exhausted and doctor said he don't want to give me tears ooo but with the look of the things now he don't have any option so that the baby won't be stressed up, so when I felt the contraction again then with all my strength and the little tears, my cute prince screamed his lung out around 8 pm and I felt so relieved...
So I was dressed up to ward and to my surprise I meet my aunty that have left since and I asked her how she got to know she said it was MIL that called her back and she was so surprised cos I didn't show any sign that I was in labour when we were gisting..

PS : i'm sorry it took me so long to submit my bs... Na the vigilante stress cause it an, please over look any gbagaun in this write up, I'm not good at typing.
I which all the remaining mama stressless delivery..
Cc tiwatopebam, bs submitted.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
Giddyperson:

Ha, I don't think this is a painkiller type of pain. cheesy
Na wetin I plan do when I go resume so am gladly sharing my recipe grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
Giddyperson:

Maybe it's network, try and copy the post before submitting so that if disappears you can paste and resubmit

I copied it but each time I paste to post it, the unexpected error comes up. Maybe I'm banned from posting long comments.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
My baby is 2 months old and only clothes labelled 6-9 months fit, if you are buying clothes please buy very few labelled below 6 months.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
Graciouscharis:

I copied it but each time I paste to post it, the unexpected error comes up. Maybe I'm banned from posting long comments.
If it was a very long post, reduce and post in short batches or space it out a lot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
lioha:
12 DPO
13 DPO
14 DPO
15 DPO

This can only mean one thing(4weeks gone) or am i not seeing clearly. Am so so so so happy to join my family once again. Proudly team February 2018

Waoo, congratssssssss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Anugod:

Dis gat me cracking my ribs big time
No be small Josephine syndrome
Abeg if u and ur mumsy born same time, who go do omugwo for who?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
Graciouscharis:

Teamie pls do as Giddyperson suggested and also check that u dont have any external emoji in your write up. Biko eez the full gist we wanto hear. Thanks in advance grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Dis gat me cracking my ribs big time
No be small Josephine syndrome
Abeg if u and ur mumsy born same time, who go do omugwo for who?
My sister, e tire me o undecided
Maybe na me go babysit my mama pikin angry grin grin I just wonder where these weird dreams come from.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
@Giddyperson Pls tell me more abt Rota virus injection
*is it a must for baby to take it
*where can I get it
*hw much is it sold
My hospital didn't tell me anything abt d rota virus,i only heard it frm sum1
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
Giddyperson:

If it was a very long post, reduce and post in short batches or space it out a lot

Ok. I'll try again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
Wednesday was my routine ANC day. I got to d hospital around 11am hale and hearty. My bp that morning was 100/50. Went into the doctor's office, teased and joked with the doctor, told him I had no complain and was asked to lie down.

Immediately the Doppler touched my stomach, I started hearing loud and fast heartbeat. The doctor stopped, called the second consultant and checked again, the same Thing. The next thing I knew was medical jargons were flying over my head. I just kept calm. A line was set up for me, was connected to a CTG machine, I heard call d a aesthetisiologist, prepare a room for the patient.

Initially, it was as if I was lost in my own world after a while, I came back to my senses and asked d doctor what was going on. He told me it seems d baby is in distress and the only option is for an emergency CS to be carried out. I tried my husband and couldn't reach him on his cell phone. I asked them to give me some time to put myself together.
I went into d room already prepared for me, declined the oxygen they wanted to put for me and started declaring God's word on my baby.
I questioned all their move, I no wan hear story.

After awhile, my baby's heart rate dropped within the normal range. I just told them I want to go home. I was made to sign my discharge against medical advice. I was at the hospital today, my baby's HR was very ok and the movement was perfect. I still can't wrap my head on what transpired that day.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ganjababe: 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
Thank God for you Ma. Please try and monitor baby's movement.
Had the same experience while I was preggy, I immediately consulted Mr Google and realised that sugary stuffs (maybe you ate sumtn sweet b4 going to the hospital) makes LOs movement very fast hence the increased heart rate.
It was a very funny experience now remembering it, I also walked into the hospital on my own o. Just wanted to do routine test *free things*
Gave birth a week later via VD with no complications. Safe delivery to all waddling mamas

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hmmm. Finally I was able to post something.
Points to note:
1. This is not the regular consultatant I see on my ANC days.
2. My pregnancy is not a high risk one.
3. I have nothing against CS when it's very necessary. I just followed my instinct, asked questions and did my own research.
4. I was about 36w+5 preg.
5. This is my 4th pregnancy.

The baby's heart rate is one of the routine checks carried out by the doctor on each visit.
Usually during the third trimester, the normal HR is 120 to 160. Sometimes it can shoot up to 180 to 220. As long as it fluctuates btw the normal range and the high range and stabilizes within the normal range after some minutes, the doctor may not be worried.
If it remains within d high range, it could be a sign of distress or a cardiac issue with the foetus.
Any HR below d normal range is dangerous and could lead to brain damage or death of the baby. Most times the mother will need oxygen support and immediate evacuation of the baby.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3156) (3157) (3158) (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.