Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,191 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8262894 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3212) (3213) (3214) (3215) (3216) (3217) (3218) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
comtem2011:
Team November, yours truly has dropped from the race. I went for scan today and discovered baby has gone since 2 weeks ago. Kindly pray for me, will be going for evacuation tomorrow.

I didn't feel bad cos I Believe God knows the best for me.

May you all carry to term In Jesus Name.
Wow sowi to hear dis sis, surely in no time u are coming back with greater testimony.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
comtem2011:
Team November, yours truly has dropped from the race. I went for scan today and discovered baby has gone since 2 weeks ago. Kindly pray for me, will be going for evacuation tomorrow.

We r so eagerly waiting for your testimony cos it's so near. You are a strong woman indeed. Just be gathering muscles for twins ooo ( don't say I didn't warn u earlier). Jehovah watches over you and your family... E- mushy hugs...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
It is well with you dear @comtem2011. I admire your strength. God will see you through tomorrow and perfect all that concerns you. The one that will stay will come take care. Hugs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
Bbglory:
B.A

To the glory of God I welcomed my prince @ 12.03 am weighing 3.8kg via vd, without tear mum and baby doing great. Bs later let me rest.

cc phlakkeys
Congratulations to you ma. God is faithful. 3.8kg without tear. Welcome to our perfect 7/7/17 Prince.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
Niyyah:
BA smiley

Alhamdulillah robil ahlamin,my princess came yesterday(also dhs birthday) at 10:27pm weighing 3.5kg via vd with little tears. Bs later.

Cc capo phlakkeys
That's double congratulations. Welcome to our princess and happy birthday to Dh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
Niyyah:
BA smiley

Alhamdulillah robil ahlamin,my princess came yesterday(also dhs birthday) at 10:27pm weighing 3.5kg via vd with little tears. Bs later.

Cc capo phlakkeys
Congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
spiceeamiee:
BA!!!! To the glory of God, I welcomed my princess yesterday by 10:10pm at 37weeks, weighing 3.2kg via emergency CS. Mom and baby are doing so well. B.S. later.
This day 7/7/17 is one of the day I won't forget so easily in my life and this same day, we've got plenty BS.
God be praised.
Congratulations ma. You will not have any reason to mourn over her. Welcome Princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
spiceeamiee:
BA!!!! To the glory of God, I welcomed my princess yesterday by 10:10pm at 37weeks, weighing 3.2kg via emergency CS. Mom and baby are doing so well. B.S. later.
Congratulations mama, July mamas dropping left and right.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
comtem2011:

So sad, don't worry you will be back here in no time. God will replace your loss with double in Jesus' name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
Graciouscharis:

It's only God that knows. I know someone that had her first @38w, 2nd @ 40w, 3rd @ 40+5.
I had my first @39w, 2nd @38w, 3rd @ 36+5 and no 4 is still applying lipgloss and foundation. Tomorrow is my edd.

40+weeks baby why nau
@ nana228 thanks for the into.
lemme just relax and look forward to edd, so no more dreams of porting. It is well with us all. Supernatural deliveries to all of us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
Comtem2011 so sorry about that. May God comfort you and Dh and bless you with the one that will stay soon.est
E-hugs dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
Comtem2011 sorry for your loss, you shall be blessed double. E-hugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenhecate: 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
comtem2011 the Lord keep .and comfort you, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
Comtem2011 sorry for your loss, God knows best indeed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Wow teamie didn't no u ve a sis here....Congratulations to her.

Thanks cappo, she actually introduced me to this thread 2 years ago.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
Comtem2011 sorry for your loss. You shall get double for your trouble in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
No Permission Required grin. Just Because Its Our Month, We Are Free To Flood The Thread As Many Times As We Want.

Update
TEAM JULY ROLL CALL
1. oyinmama ---- EDD 26/7, Port to 9/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. It's high time you graduated to NewBornThread (NBT) ma
2. maureensylvia - EDD 3/7, Port to 12/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. If you aren't already, we're sending you forth to NBT ma
3. mojeco ----- EDD 5/7, Port to 21/6, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Thanks for been there ma, NBT is waiting for you.
4. nneejima -- EDD 9/7, Port to 26/6, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. We appreciate your stay ma, kindly consider NBT.
5. clinik --------- EDD 4/7, Port to 27/6, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. It's nice to be Teamies but NBT will be of more help now ma
6. lululuv ------- EDD 9/7, Delivered 1/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Sendforth things on my mind. Kindly consider NBT ma
7. missmalachi - EDD 1/7, Delivered 2/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. We appreciate you ma. NBT should be considered now
8. 1sttimeangie - EDD 12/7, Delivered 1/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Hello ma. Hope LO is fine. We await your BS
9. nggie ------ EDD 13/7, Delivered 4/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Congrats. Pls come and supply your BS ma.
10. Bbglory--------- EDD 14/7, Delivered 7/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Congrats ma. Welcome our little prince.
11. Niyyah --------- EDD 15/7, Delivered 6/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Double congratulations to you & Dh.
12. spiceeamie -- EDD 29/7, Delivered 6/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. Waiting for BS. I was just thinking you are next number while editing, then going back to thread,I saw your BA. Congratulations ma.
13. hernyhorla --- EDD 5/7, Delivered 6/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Big welcome to our biggest Prince Charming
14. eksbabe ------------ Team XY, EDD 19/7. Seriously very active mama. So you are next now oooooo. Hope you are set ma?
15. chocome ---------- Team XX, EDD 17/7 It's been a while we've heard from u. Pls ma, do come online & let's know if LO has arrived.
16. phlakkeys ------- Team XX, EDD 31/7 Olowogbogboro is involved
17. nana228 --------- Team XX, EDD 20/7. Hope the ministry is progressing well ma, just checking on you.
18. Enkaylala2 ------ Team XY, EDD 30/7. Hello ma, I beg come online and show face. Just wanna know how you are doing ma.
19. niphmmy -------- Team XX, EDD 20/7. You are always on my mind and in my prayer. LO is coming with lots of blessings.
20. suremum -------- Team XY, EDD 30/7. We haven't seen your break light of recent ma, pls come in and let's know how you are doing
21. forzarush -------- Team XY, EDD 31/7. This your shopping under rain go be cool shopping o. Enjoy yourself ma, nothing do you.
22. Burntcoal -------- Team X? EDD 29/7. We #TeamJuly join your family to pray for the miracle too.
23. lotannad ---------- Team X? EDD 30/7. Hope the ministry is going fine ma, just checking on you.
24. olu21ola ---------- Team XY, EDD 18/7. How are you ma, just checking on you.
25. bukunfunmi ---- Team XX, EDD 3/7. You must have given birth by now ma. Kindly come online and share your BA ma.
26. divie ---------------- Team XY, EDD 20/7. Thanks for always answering roll calls ma. Just to check on you.
27. Graciouscharis -- Team XY, EDD 8/7. Mama d mama. Always there to answer questions. Thanks Ma.
28. keeki --------------- Team XY, EDD 28/7. Today, am joining those using phone to disturb you to ask if you've dropped grin grin grin
29. Haryanphe ------ Team XX, EDD 16/7. Am sorry its coming late ma. Here is the link to download it https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6KSIQud6yqwSU5iQnZTQW4yckk/view?pref=2&pli=1
30. customised87 --- Team XX, EDD 23/7. Hope the ministry is progressing well ma, just checking on you.
31. temmytayur ---- Team XX, EDD 20/7. Hello ma, how is the pelvic pain now. God is your strength.
32. Mzbee ------------- Team XX, EDD 29/7. Thanks for the July 1st prayer ma. It is ending in praise already.
33. Damisinto ------- Team XY, EDD 26/7. Hows LO's movement now ma? It shall end in praise
34. queenhecate --- Team X?, EDD 8/7. I hope you've gotten the bag now. Tomorrow is your day. Hope you are set ma.
35. luckygirl02 ------- Team XY, EDD 17/7. You've never missed any roll call since you joined. Thanks for the encouragement.
36. edithodg ---------- Team X?, EDD 18/7. Some sabi mamas don torchlight your running noise issue. Hope it helps.

We pray that according to this month, our delivery shall be perfected IJN.
Pls Teamies, let's endeavour to drop both BA and BS as soon as we can. God will strengthen us through the vigilante period.
We shall not suffer postpartum depression and there shall be no loss of any kind.

Teamies, If you've submitted BA and BS and you are not already in New Born Thread, I think its high time you joined because of lots of experiences being shared there. Also, don't stop coming here to help other preggy mamas that may need your preggy experience at any point in time.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YeyeObas5: 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
mydeporch:

Wao cheesy wink wink am just full of smiles right now.18wks gone and u didnt know. So sorry its been long i holla u teamie. I couldnt remember d no after ur name. Yes o. Former edd mate. Am happy for u dear. Dont worry. God got u covered. How is my baby doing?

(1) questioning look from people
Its none of their business.
I used to say to myself i wont be surprised if i get preg again b4 d 3yrs gap i intend to leave in btw aving another. Just dont bother abt wat dy will say. At d end of saying all dy want, Dey wont give u anything . Na to add to ur worry.
Rock ur bump with swag mama. Dont let anyone dull ur spirit

On nursing baby wt preg. As long as everything is going fine. U r free to continue bf. Mil told me she took in again when my hubby was 9mnths nd continued brestfeeding him. Doc even encouraged her dt its alright to continue bfding. Many mamas here would have done same.
She taking formula already.i cant say much abt food cos Martins is not yet taking any other food. Forumula, cerelac, tom brown pap, no. He takes the tom brown pap once in a while. We r still on bm. He eats biscuit little nd takes water well.
@ Ebf is birthcontrol. They always say one can get preg cos its not 100percent reliable.
Take good care of urself .

Thanks Sis. You can't believe that I was so occupied with work and nursing my baby that I didn't know that am expecting again since I have not seen my period after delivery, it was the pain & hardness in my tummy that makes me take pregnancy test.
How's baby Martins doing? Well-done MA.
I no send busy body people jare, na dem sabi.
She's coping well. She takes formula, cerelac, pap and other foods she sees us eating ,so am grateful to God for that
. She's breastfed in the night.
Thanks teamie. Take good care of yourself and my baby. � � �

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
phlakkeys:
No Permission Required grin. Just Because Its Our Month, We Are Free To Flood The Thread As Many Times As We Want.

Update
TEAM JULY ROLL CALL
1. oyinmama ---- EDD 26/7, Port to 9/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. It's high time you graduated to NewBornThread (NBT) ma
2. maureensylvia - EDD 3/7, Port to 12/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. If you aren't already, we're sending you forth to NBT ma
3. mojeco ----- EDD 5/7, Port to 21/6, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Thanks for been there ma, NBT is waiting for you.
4. nneejima -- EDD 9/7, Port to 26/6, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. We appreciate your stay ma, kindly consider NBT.
5. clinik --------- EDD 4/7, Port to 27/6, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. It's nice to be Teamies but NBT will be of more help now ma
6. lululuv ------- EDD 9/7, Delivered 1/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Sendforth things on my mind. Kindly consider NBT ma
7. missmalachi - EDD 1/7, Delivered 2/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. We appreciate you ma. NBT should be considered now
8. 1sttimeangie - EDD 12/7, Delivered 1/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Hello ma. Hope LO is fine. We await your BS
9. nggie ------ EDD 13/7, Delivered 4/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Congrats. Pls come and supply your BS ma.
10. Bbglory--------- EDD 14/7, Delivered 7/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Congrats ma. Welcome our little prince.
11. Niyyah --------- EDD 15/7, Delivered 6/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Double congratulations to you & Dh.
12. spiceeamie -- EDD 29/7, Delivered 6/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. Waiting for BS. I was just thinking you are next number while editing, then going back to thread,I saw your BA. Congratulations ma.
13. eksbabe ------------ Team XY, EDD 19/7. Seriously very active mama. So you are next now oooooo. Hope you are set ma?
14. chocome ---------- Team XX, EDD 17/7 It's been a while we've heard from u. Pls ma, do come online & let's know if LO has arrived.
15. phlakkeys ------- Team XX, EDD 31/7 Olowogbogboro is involved
16. nana228 --------- Team XX, EDD 20/7. Hope the ministry is progressing well ma, just checking on you.
17. Enkaylala2 ------ Team XY, EDD 30/7. Hello ma, I beg come online and show face. Just wanna know how you are doing ma.
18. niphmmy -------- Team XX, EDD 20/7. You are always on my mind and in my prayer. LO is coming with lots of blessings.
19. suremum -------- Team XY, EDD 30/7. We haven't seen your break light of recent ma, pls come in and let's know how you are doing
20. forzarush -------- Team XY, EDD 31/7. This your shopping under rain go be cool shopping o. Enjoy yourself ma, nothing do you.
21. Burntcoal -------- Team X? EDD 29/7. We #TeamJuly join your family to pray for the miracle too.
22. lotannad ---------- Team X? EDD 30/7. Hope the ministry is going fine ma, just checking on you.
23. olu21ola ---------- Team XY, EDD 18/7. How are you ma, just checking on you.
24. bukunfunmi ---- Team XX, EDD 3/7. You must have given birth by now ma. Kindly come online and share your BA ma.
25. divie ---------------- Team XY, EDD 20/7. Thanks for always answering roll calls ma. Just to check on you.
26. hernyhorla ------ Team XY, EDD 5/7. We are patiently awaiting your BA. Hope you are fine ma.
27. Graciouscharis -- Team XY, EDD 8/7. Mama d mama. Always there to answer questions. Thanks Ma.
28. keeki --------------- Team XY, EDD 28/7. Today, am joining those using phone to disturb you to ask if you've dropped grin grin grin
29. Haryanphe ------ Team XX, EDD 16/7. Am sorry its coming late ma. Here is the link to download it https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6KSIQud6yqwSU5iQnZTQW4yckk/view?pref=2&pli=1
30. customised87 --- Team XX, EDD 23/7. Hope the ministry is progressing well ma, just checking on you.
31. temmytayur ---- Team XX, EDD 20/7. Hello ma, how is the pelvic pain now. God is your strength.
32. Mzbee ------------- Team XX, EDD 29/7. Thanks for the July 1st prayer ma. It is ending in praise already.
33. Damisinto ------- Team XY, EDD 26/7. Hows LO's movement now ma? It shall end in praise
34. queenhecate --- Team X?, EDD 8/7. I hope you've gotten the bag now. Tomorrow is your day. Hope you are set ma.
35. luckygirl02 ------- Team XY, EDD 17/7. You've never missed any roll call since you joined. Thanks for the encouragement.
36. edithodg ---------- Team X?, EDD 18/7. Some sabi mamas don torchlight your running noise issue. Hope it helps.

We pray that according to this month, our delivery shall be perfected IJN.
Pls Teamies, let's endeavour to drop both BA and BS as soon as we can. God will strengthen us through the vigilante period.
We shall not suffer postpartum depression and there shall be no loss of any kind.

Teamies, If you've submitted BA and BS and you are not already in New Born Thread, I think its high time you joined because of lots of experiences being shared there. Also, don't stop coming here to help other preggy mamas that may need your preggy experience at any point in time.
Ayee Cappo, i am ready ooo. Thanks for checking, Iro ayo la maa gbo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YeyeObas5: 11:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=Anugod post=57665411] FIRST ROLL CALL FOR TEAM NOVEMBER kiss kiss

If you're team November and you don't hear your name, YOU ARE VERY WRONG! tongue Comman submit your bumbum for some spanking angry angry

In Numerical order cool

I set cappo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YeyeObas5: 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=Anugod post=57665411] FIRST ROLL CALL FOR TEAM NOVEMBER kiss kiss

If you're team November and you don't hear your name, YOU ARE VERY WRONG! tongue Comman submit your bumbum for some spanking angry angry

In Numerical order cool

I dey cappo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dammyluv911(f): 3:25am On Jul 08, 2017
comtem2011:

take heart dear God will grant you double blessings.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hernyhorla: 4:56am On Jul 08, 2017
BA
To the glory of God , I welcome my Prince Charming at 40 +1 weeks on Thursday 6th July @about 10.35pm through VD with small perineum episiotomy (about 2 stitches) weighing 5.04kg as against estimated weight of 3.7kg from scan as at last Friday.

I bless the name of God for this beautiful testimony and this shall go round for the remaining waddling mothers in Jesus name .

BS coming soon.

#cc cappo phlakkeys
# alljulymothers
#swiftdeliveryisours

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 5:43am On Jul 08, 2017
hernyhorla:
BA
To the glory of God , I welcome my Prince Charming at 40 +1 weeks on Thursday 6th July @about 10.35pm through VD with small perineum episiotomy (about 2 stitches) weighing 5.04kg as against estimated weight of 3.7kg from scan as at last Friday.

I bless the name of God for this beautiful testimony and this shall go round for the remaining waddling mothers in Jesus name .

BS coming soon.

#cc cappo phlakkeys
# alljulymothers
#swiftdeliveryisours

Whaaaaaat!!! 5.04kg,without much tear?! Ahhh,it can only be God!

I rejoice with you. May the Lord bless Him and your household.

Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 08, 2017
hernyhorla:
BA

BS coming soon.

#cc cappo phlakkeys
# alljulymothers
#swiftdeliveryisours

5.04kg?? ọbara Jesus!! That's one hell of a big baby. Congrats dear. Welcome prince, you shall be a blessing to your mama and Papa and everybody around you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 6:23am On Jul 08, 2017
My sisters I greet una o! More grease to ur elbows. I just tested positive after I nor see Aunt Flo. This is gonna be ma 2nd baby. With my first, I started medications late because I didn't realize I was pregnant on time. So I wanna get it right this time. Wat medications are my supposed to be taking now? I know Folic acid is one of them but is it just that for now? Thank u.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nana228(f): 6:57am On Jul 08, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 7:05am On Jul 08, 2017
hernyhorla:
BA

BS coming soon.

#cc cappo phlakkeys
# alljulymothers
#swiftdeliveryisours

JESU cool cool, 5 Gini?
Congratulations teamie. He shall be a blessing to your home.
I do tell people that it's really not the weight of a baby that causes episiotomy but the expertise of the midwife, the cooperation of the woman and how spontaneous the labor is.

For the people drinking Lipton for small babies, when you see what it has done to some Babies ehh, you will never near it. Eat healthy and in moderation that's the key. Our vagina was made for this.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 7:22am On Jul 08, 2017
hernyhorla:
BA

BS coming soon.

#cc cappo phlakkeys
# alljulymothers
#swiftdeliveryisours

Congrats mama. God bless and keep him for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 7:40am On Jul 08, 2017
FexCathy:
My sisters I greet una o! More grease to ur elbows. I just tested positive after I nor see Aunt Flo. This is gonna be ma 2nd baby. With my first, I started medications late because I didn't realize I was pregnant on time. So I wanna get it right this time. Wat medications are my supposed to be taking now? I know Folic acid is one of them but is it just that for now? Thank u.

Folic acid and ferrous sulfate, one tab each daily. Ferrous sulfate is for blood building I think
How far along is your pregnancy?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:49am On Jul 08, 2017
hernyhorla:
BA

BS coming soon.

#cc cappo phlakkeys
# alljulymothers
#swiftdeliveryisours

Wow ma'am 5.04kg VD? Abeg u be my superwoman, superhero.....Super everything. Thank God for his mercy,strength and faithfulness over u and Lo,May his entrance into ur home bring joy,favour and happiness.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 08, 2017
Today is your day! I am waiting for the goodnews grin abi lo still dey rub lip stain for there?
Graciouscharis:

JESU cool cool, 5 Gini?
Congratulations teamie. He shall be a blessing to your home.
I do tell people that it's really not the weight of a baby that causes episiotomy but the expertise of the midwife, the cooperation of the woman and how spontaneous the labor is.

For the people drinking Lipton for small babies, when you see what it has done to some Babies ehh, you will never near it. Eat healthy and in moderation that's the key. Our vagina was made for this.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3212) (3213) (3214) (3215) (3216) (3217) (3218) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.