Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,213 members, 7,860,363 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8263302 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3218) (3219) (3220) (3221) (3222) (3223) (3224) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
tiwatopebam:
June mama, how far now? Hope you have helpers around? July mamas I wish you all supernatural delivery in Jesus name. there was no loss in June there won't be any loss this July and other months in Jesus name.

My cappo,i dey holla o!
Hws yr lo and hws vigilante?
God is your strengrh ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CoolOne1: 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
@Zaynie,I can guess three.The lady in blue hijab-Kaffy,brown hijab-Zaynie,the lady with gele(celebrant)-missmalachi

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
CoolOne1:
@Zaynie,I can guess three.The lady in blue hijab-Kaffy,brown hijab-Zaynie,the lady with gele(celebrant)-missmalachi

Who are you? shocked shocked shocked
For you to know those 2 ehn! You try!
Oya figure out the other 2 kiss

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benignasweety:
Me likey d meaning of the name but is it for a boy or a girl? Or unisex?

It means God is my rock. Unisex
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 12:08am On Jul 10, 2017
CoolOne1:

@ Lululuv,You shld be on aldomet since u are breastfeeding.take things a bit slow and relax well.All will be well.

Thanks hun, s d aldomet for BP.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 1:25am On Jul 10, 2017
zaynie:
Who can correctly guess all the mamas in this picture.

NL has given me great friends I swear! cheesy

Modified : Una too like awuuf gift.
Oya correct answer gets a pair of picture 2 for LO.

I wee know if you carry expo o.
Hint: All were active 2015 mamas attending a 2017 returnee's naming.

1st from left Zaynie, middle kaffy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YACAA(f): 2:13am On Jul 10, 2017
Congratulations to all the mamas that have delivered their little ones. May God continue to be with you on this beautiful journey.

Prayer Monday
Lord, we want to thank you for who You are; we want to praise You for being:
Our Creator
Our Father
Our Provider
Our Light
Our Rock of Ages
Our Refuge
Our Healer
Our Deliverer
Our All in All
Our Protector
Our Counsellor
Our Guide
Our Deliverer
Our Comfort
Our Redeemer
Our Shepherd
Our Hope
Our Fortress
Our Strength
Our Friend
Our Defender
Our Love

In Jesus mighty name we pray. Amen

Enjoy this blessed week beautiful ladies

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 3:08am On Jul 10, 2017
sassyangel1:

Kikikikiki (laughing in Swahili). U jst dey start and u r complaining of stretch marks? Don't worry cos bobbies sef go soon join sag (joys of motherhood). Buh on a serious note, there's absolutely nothing u can do abt it cos ur belly is expanding I.e giving enough space and leg room for your baby. If it's the itching ones, get Robb and apply olive oil so that it won't expand and PLSSSSSS, STAY OFF TONING OR BLEACHING CREAMS OOOO cos they won't hide the marks. Rather, it'll make the marks soo visible and disgusting.
Lol. Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by customised87: 3:28am On Jul 10, 2017
zaynie:

angry angry angry angry
So I must not commit offence to appear on media o....
People like you will be the first to identify someborri cheesy
Oya 1/5 ,remaining 4 nko? tongue

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:29am On Jul 10, 2017
lioha:

1st from left Zaynie, middle kaffy

You try 2/5.
You mean you don't know the troublemaker that is 2nd from the right?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:10am On Jul 10, 2017
zaynie:

Zaynie
Missmalachi
Nursekaffy
Seuns fiance (Mrs osewa)
Agiiboma(creator of preggy thread)

Zaynie ngwa my gift grin I guessed it all tongue

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CoolOne1: 8:36am On Jul 10, 2017
@Zaynie biko, hand me the gift. at least i try with 3/5.at least i don drop clue.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 8:41am On Jul 10, 2017
Zaynie

1. Zaynie
2. Missmalachi
3. Nurse Laffy
4. Mama olamide aka cherry mum
5. Fill.in the gap.

Wey my gift grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 8:45am On Jul 10, 2017
Zaynie,

You go soon cause fight with all your competitions. .. these mamas are shining iron teeth oh!

Lol!
grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:57am On Jul 10, 2017
Liftedhands:
Zaynie
Missmalachi
Nursekaffy
Seuns fiance (Mrs osewa)
Agiiboma(creator of preggy thread)

Zaynie ngwa my gift grin I guessed it all tongue

Lol!
Seun's fiancee noni! cheesy
Odindin Mama Agiboma lounloun shocked
3/5 cool

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:57am On Jul 10, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:
Zaynie,

You go soon cause fight with all your competitions. .. these mamas are shining iron teeth oh!

Lol!
grin

grin grin grin
That is the idea.
Let them come out to play grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:09am On Jul 10, 2017
zaynie:

Lol!
Seun's fiancee noni! cheesy
Odindin Mama Agiboma lounloun shocked
3/5 cool
Yes Na ! I got it.

Cherrymum is Mrs Seun aka iya Lamide.

Then Agi is Iya fife.

Don't do ojoro biko I want that slippers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CoolOne1: 9:15am On Jul 10, 2017
@Zaynie, shebi u know na me make all the mamas dey get clue. Now all of dem don dey call missmalachi, kaffy and u. It wud be only fair that u hand me that slippers biko,they got the expo from me. i even went as far as telling u the celebrant(The person wey una go the naming for) smiley

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2017
Awwwww just tell him that you like the name. Maybe he will consider. I bi ask you how the hospital waka go and not about the food. I went to quote the food post thereby causing the misunderstanding.
Graciouscharis:

Hmmm, very nice. My husband is Benin and only reveals the name he choose after the baby is born. I like Osamuyime. Wish he'll choose that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 9:39am On Jul 10, 2017
@Zaynie make I try small 1. Zaynie 2.. Missmalachi 3. Nursekaffy 4. Rofemguwa 5. Cherrymum

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:50am On Jul 10, 2017
CoolOne1:
@Zaynie, shebi u know na me make all the mamas dey get clue. Now all of dem don dey call missmalachi, kaffy and u. It wud be only fair that u hand me that slippers biko,they got the expo from me. i even went as far as telling u the celebrant(The person wey una go the naming for) smiley

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2017
nwennem nwanyi that look idi kwa risky [quote author=Liftedhands post=58306399][/quote]nwennem nwanyi that look idi kwa risky
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenhecate: 10:02am On Jul 10, 2017
zaynie:

Hi zaynie, you know me not from Adam but I he better silent observer. I be original lurker and have read 98% of nairaland diaries since I begin my leave from work including yours.

After seeing the picture you put up, I was glad to have a face to identify with that insanely talented and funny lady. I went back and reread your diary again and was smiling all through.

May God bless and keep your family, you shall not tear apart and you shall live to see your son's children.

Cherish your husband too because there are so so many shitty men in this country going by what one reads online.

Thank you for making my day that wee brighter with your sense of humour as I spend my days contemplating my big stomach which this baby has refused to vacate from.

God help us all, Amen.

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:14am On Jul 10, 2017
prettmum:
nwennem nwanyi that look idi kwa risky nwennem nwanyi that look idi kwa risky
grin grin grin How's my boy doing today?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:14am On Jul 10, 2017
Itissettled3:
Zaynie

1. Zaynie
2. Missmalachi
3. Nurse Laffy
4. Mama olamide aka cherry mum
5. Fill.in the gap.

Wey my gift grin

4/5

That last person na em no go make una win my gift o
#dancing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:16am On Jul 10, 2017
prettmum:
@Zaynie make I try small
1. Zaynie
2.. Missmalachi
3. Nursekaffy
4. Rofemguwa
5. Cherrymum

Why you like to copycopy like this, so tey you carry Cherrymum give another person. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:17am On Jul 10, 2017
queenhecate:

Hi zaynie, you know me not from Adam but I he better silent observer. I be original lurker and have read 98% of nairaland diaries since I begin my leave from work including yours.

After seeing the picture you put up, I was glad to have a face to identify with that insanely talented and funny lady. I went back and reread your diary again and was smiling all through.

May God bless and keep your family, you shall not tear apart and you shall live to see your son's children.

Cherish your husband too because there are so so many shitty men in this country going by what one reads online.

Thank you for making my day that wee brighter with your sense of humour as I spend my days contemplating my big stomach which this baby has refused to vacate from.

God help us all, Amen.

Awwwwww.
Thanks a mil kiss
And I know you..... kiss
Baby will vacate when baby is ready.... Safe delivery dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:19am On Jul 10, 2017
Liftedhands:
Yes Na ! I got it.

Cherrymum is Mrs Seun aka iya Lamide.

Then Agi is Iya fife.

Don't do ojoro biko I want that slippers.

World people!!!!!
Na who know person dey do person true true lipsrsealed angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:30am On Jul 10, 2017
zaynie:

World people!!!!!
Na who know person dey do person true true lipsrsealed angry
watapun? Na the blue colour sandals I want o......picks race.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CoolOne1: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2017
@Zaynie, shebi u see why pple no dey like pple to copy deir paper for exam, with their 2/5 idea, dem go come giraffe copy ur 3/5 idea come get pass you for school.Meanwhile na pity u take open ur book for dem.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2017
CoolOne1:
@Zaynie, shebi u see why pple no dey like pple to copy deir paper for exam, with their 2/5 idea, dem go come giraffe copy ur 3/5 idea come get pass you for school.Meanwhile na pity u take open ur book for dem.

Choi!
I kent laugh o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 11:20am On Jul 10, 2017
Zaynie.....d 5th person is ahnie.....i try ba?

Modify
Tyconcept
Proudmom38
Giddyperson

(1) (2) (3) ... (3218) (3219) (3220) (3221) (3222) (3223) (3224) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.