Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8159784 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2017
Congrats ma'am!
Ify15:
BA! BA!!.I gave birth at midnight to a bouncing baby boy.Mum and baby are doing fine.I finally port to July.I wish my other teamies a swift and easy delivery.Cc ToyosiR.#Team August for supernatural deliveries. Will update BS later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:15am On Jul 29, 2017
Benignasweety:
lol.... U really get time my Giddyperson...

But aw we take know she isn't or is an Americana?
Blame it on vigilante cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:19am On Jul 29, 2017
Naomi14:
Congrats ma'am!
Im still waiting for your kpekusing testimony or are you still gathering liver cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 11:19am On Jul 29, 2017
Mzbee:
He has done for me he has done for me whatanybody rcannot do, he has done for me..

BA !!!!!!!! BA!!!!!!!!! BA!!!!
It's is with great pleasure that I announce the birth of my princess, who came into the world at exactly 1:36pm weighing 2.6kg today 28/07/2017 with no tear at all.
Thank you mama's for everything, for supporting, for the advices, for everything. I am short of words.
Mummy and baby are doing fine
Bs in a bit.

Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:23am On Jul 29, 2017
Prettyhurts:

angry do it first na, pt or blood
E fit be malaria
tomorrow morning unfailingly
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rennylicious: 11:43am On Jul 29, 2017
Thank you Ma for the quick response �. I receive the kiss jare. First scan shows 8th November. I will come out more often now MA.
Thank you

Anugod:
Yes o, we dey gallant! kiss

Sorry ma'am, it's like we missed your first post
It won't happen again, we promise. Oya no vex, chop kiss kiss kiss kiss

Sama us your edd and baby sex possibly, make we for take update. Ya welcome. smiley

Modified:
Just checked now and found out your first post was in March. At that time, we never group ourselves or get cappo. That was why.. But mama make you sef follow dey active o, this is your second post since March faa

You must be coming out more often now o, or I go disturb you tire tongue tongue
Welcome again smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 29, 2017
I thought I shared my testimony grin Hmmmm the iron pant haff finally be broken. I shouldn't haff bought the one with padlock cos hubby easily broke it grin Inshort, that your olive oil no work for me, I ended up shouting Jesus save me! In one of my shouts, I think I might have spoken in new tongues sef cry thanks to enque that motivated me kiss. Am not sure I would have done it by now.
Giddyperson:
Im still waiting for your kpekusing testimony or are you still gathering liver cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2017
Giddyperson:
tomorrow morning unfailingly
Chai dix one is strong, I dey even help you fear sef...

I wish you 2bright bold lines so you can officially win record for two times April cappo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 11:50am On Jul 29, 2017
Morning mamas and papas, wishing everyone a wonderful weekend.

Congrats mzbee and ify15, God bless your los.

Hello team November, how is the pushing ministry ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 29, 2017
Special3 greetings ma'am. Didn't hear from you again via pm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rennylicious: 11:51am On Jul 29, 2017
Oooh thank you ma. I appreciate your quick response. I will try to be more active Cappo.

Edd through 1st scan is 8th Nov, sex is boy. ��

Hello Nov mamas. Kisses

Anugod:
Yes o, we dey gallant! kiss

Sorry ma'am, it's like we missed your first post
It won't happen again, we promise. Oya no vex, chop kiss kiss kiss kiss

Sama us your edd and baby sex possibly, make we for take update. Ya welcome. smiley

Modified:
Just checked now and found out your first post was in March. At that time, we never group ourselves or get cappo. That was why.. But mama make you sef follow dey active o, this is your second post since March faa

You must be coming out more often now o, or I go disturb you tire tongue tongue
Welcome again smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 11:56am On Jul 29, 2017
ahnie:

Gud a.m Mrs Giddyperson pls kindly tell me how to move my diary to the diary sec.

Sidenotes....i finally kpekus this morning after almst 3 months after delivery.coman see dust and cobweb....papa zino was just behaving like donkey ontop of me.

Sanu de aiki grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rennylicious: 11:56am On Jul 29, 2017
Yipee I'm not alone anymore. Thank you ma for the response stay blessed kisses

sweetlady4real:
@rennylicious , hello teamie. Sorry about the other time. Team November is here live and direct. Anugod is our cappo and I'm sure she will register and holla at you once she sees your post. Stay blessed.

*Modified* I can see Anugod already replied you. Well done cappo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 11:57am On Jul 29, 2017
Erhemm, Erheem , Erhem!!!! clears throat!

So with a a few months to go, a little gift was promised a while ago.

Here is some dribbles of information to whet your appetites.

There will be one (1) gift pack for one November birthing mama.

To qualify:
1. One must be either on the October, November or December roll calls.
2. Your delivery date must be between the 1st and 30th of November 2017 ( both dates inclusive)
3. BA or BS must be posted on NL
4. Open only to Nigeria resident mamas

Further details such as the contents of the gift pack as well as well as what interested mams/papas will need to do to be in a chance to
get this lovely gift will be provided as time progresses.

Cc. Anugod and october and december captains!

wishing you all a smooth pregnancy.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
Giddyperson:
Hi where we grow it over here in Nigeria is covered by one big AC so it tends to affect pregnant woman cuz of the cold that enters it.

Ewoh... Lmao. Infact, rflmfao. This kind response Na shading of life.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
mizz2posh:

cheesy , same way I wonder who came up with the phrase "sleep like a baby" when babies don't even sleep like babies.

So true ehnnn.:.. Infact, since I had my 1st child I don't include the sleep like a baby sentence in mine or family prayers. Even when it mistakenly comes out of my mouth, I quickly say SLEEP PEACEFULLY. Sleep like a baby ko, Na set up prayer point b dt one o.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
I prefer USD but I'll take the e-kiss grin

poshestmina:

Can I e-kiss yu? Tnx

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
ifyalways:
Sorry but who takes any advisory from Kim on health matters?

cheesy

Or advice on anything for that matter?!!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
Your problem is deep. I've been observing you here and on the newborn thread. The way you even ask questions doesn't encourage serious responses. You're not there only person abroad in this place. In fact some people still haven't hinted they are abroad but from the first day you posted you carried placard on your head
Makes you seem a bit desperate/like you have inferiority complex/like you did fayawo to enter Yankee and to be honest I feel sorry for you.

Pineapples contain an enzyme that causes contractions. It affects some people but no one wants to take the risk. If you do have to take it, cut out the core and only a little quantity

Don't bother replying me, it's my opinion of you and you may wish to discard it.

FortuneTeller:

Still awaiting that answer oh ignorant one. I'm sorry you are suffering, but I cannot help you. Now can you answer the question?

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
You're a troll. And a terrible person. I'm crying here

Giddyperson:
keep reading and gain wisdom my love. Try send me some pineapple from Ijebu ode when you find the time cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Naomi14:
I thought I shared my testimony grin Hmmmm the iron pant haff finally be broken. I shouldn't haff bought the one with padlock cos hubby easily broke it grin Inshort, that your olive oil no work for me, I ended up shouting Jesus save me! In one of my shouts, I think I might have spoken in new tongues sef cry thanks to enque that motivated me kiss. Am not sure I would have done it by now.
hahaha at least you did it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mzbee:
He has done for me he has done for me whatanybody rcannot do, he has done for me..

BA !!!!!!!! BA!!!!!!!!! BA!!!!
It's is with great pleasure that I announce the birth of my princess, who came into the world at exactly 1:36pm weighing 2.6kg today 28/07/2017 with no tear at all.
Thank you mama's for everything, for supporting, for the advices, for everything. I am short of words.
Mummy and baby are doing fine
Bs in a bit.
?

Congratulations, our first Porter. Welcome baby girl.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
hunniesuzie:
You're a troll. And a terrible person. I'm crying here

haha you went in, me I was just playing yet I'm the terrible one cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

To qualify:
2. Your delivery date must be between the 1st and 30th of November ( both dates inclusive)

Further details such as the contents of the gift pack as well as well as what interested mams/papas will need to do to be in a chance to

Hehehehehe... This one is very strong oo! I must win the gift pack o!

November mamas oya come out o, shey una dey see wetin I dey see? shocked shocked Who wan carry last?

Mama AlphaHandMaiden, we wouldn't really mind knowing all the criteria to win this delicious package. As for me, I don already win am tey tey kiss kiss I can't fit take last!

Qualification 1:✔️ (in advance)
Qualification 2: ✔️
Qualification 3: ✔️in advance grin (make I begin type ba and bs) cheesy
Qualification 4: ✔️✔️

No time o.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
YeyeObas5:

Thanks mama. I've been in the hospital since then. It turns out that the amniotic fluid is much and the baby was lying in transverse position hence the pain. No fetal anomaly. Was placed on bed rest though.

Pele dear.
I hope you're much better now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Yea! As for the MS, maybe it's malaria. Remember what your MIL said about (push me down), this was what she was preventing. cheesy when giddyhubby breaks the news to her, she will say, No! Mbanu grin owashi
Giddyperson:

hahaha at least you did it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
Anugod:
Hehehehehe... This one is very strong oo! I must win the gift pack o!

November mamas oya come out o, shey una dey see wetin I dey see? shocked shocked Who wan carry last?

Mama AlphaHandMaiden, we wouldn't really mind knowing all the criteria to win this delicious package. As for me, I don already win am tey tey kiss kiss I can't fit take last!

Qualification 1:✔️ (in advance)
Qualification 2: ✔️
Qualification 3: ✔️in advance grin (make I begin type ba and bs) cheesy
Qualification 4: ✔️✔️

No time o.

Hmnn , You want to write fictional BA an BS in advance. sha make it drama free and use it to prophesy into your delivery.. Ha ha ha ha

These are the basic criteria, any other item is just fine print details and stuff like that,.

For instance, some people may not be interested when the gift is revealed, so i am working it out that only interested parties are put in the draw.

Plus a couple of other verification will need to be done. The winner of the pack will be selected at random, so i am trying to make it as fair as possible so that one last minute random peeper/ "guest" will not send an email and she / he gets to win. when they have not participated at all in the thread.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hello sis, was wondering if it's my moniker you were trying to mention. grin

Benignasweety:
Special3 greetings ma'am. Didn't hear from you again via pm.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
Naomi14:
Yea! As for the MS, maybe it's malaria. Remember what your MIL said about (push me down), this was what she was preventing. cheesy when giddyhubby breaks the news to her, she will say, No! Mbanu grin owashi
haha she's still always on my case. She said I'm yam and hubby is goat grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

To qualify:
2. Your delivery date must be between the 1st and 30th of November ( both dates inclusive)

I gave birth November 25th 2015 and I've shared my birth story on page 908.

Im also based in Nigeria embarassed where's our gift? cry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
Abeg she's (abi na he sef who knows) been irritating me for a while, my patience ran out today. What kind of manner of asking questions is that?

Giddyperson:

haha you went in, me I was just playing yet I'm the terrible one cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
Liftedhands:
I gave birth November 25th 2015 and I've shared my brother story on page 908.

Im also based in Nigeria embarassed where's our gift? cry
hahahaha mama calm down. My grandma gave birth in 1970 just after the Nigerian war, can I join? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.