Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8155152 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3276) (3277) (3278) (3279) (3280) (3281) (3282) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
peggygee:
Happy Sunday to all momas in the house. Pls help a sister. So I decided to dump my table gas for this one, but we've been battling on puting it on. It doesn't have ignition button and we don't knw if we need to light it up with a match stick. Pls any moma in the house with this exact cooker? How does it work pls. The manual and google isn't helping me at all pls. How do I put it on?
Is there any ignition button asides the ones in front...I think you should try and match each button to its right burner after which u try turning on the button and light it up with a match stick or lighter simultaneously..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
peggygee:
Happy Sunday to all momas in the house. Pls help a sister. So I decided to dump my table gas for this one, but we've been battling on puting it on. It doesn't have ignition button and we don't knw if we need to light it up with a match stick. Pls any moma in the house with this exact cooker? How does it work pls. The manual and google isn't helping me at all pls. How do I put it on?
Mine is similar to dis , but mine can only be ignited wen connect to power source, each botton there indicate d burner its for so u can one it with ur matches.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
niphmmy:
BS!!!
I started having watery discharge arnd 10:30pm on Thursday, so I knew it was my water breaking. Was happy dt finally, I would meet my lo. 30mins later,contraction started going and coming with little pains. I Thot it would be bearable till around 5am when I would be able to go to d hospital. Alas, around 3am,d contractions intensified, quickly managed to take a warm bath cos to stand upright was getting difficult. I told dh dat he needs to call a neighbor to help us to d hospital. All ds was around quarter to 4. Even in d car, I could not sit properly, was feeling so uncomfortable. We got to d hospital around 4am. Was checked and I was already 9cm. After two pushes, my princess popped out around 4.15am crying out her lungs. There was no tear. All thanks to the Almighty for giving me a supernatural delivery. It can only be God.
cc: phlakkeys. Birth story submitted o

*** My thanks to God would be incomplete if I fail to appreciate the following monickers for coming to my aid financially, materially and even spiritually. They are God sent to me. God in His Infinite mercies will continue to shower His blessings and mercy upon ur households.
lululuv
iamhistreasure
hunniesuzie
mimibe
naomi3000
kingharzyz
mydeporch
nicoleswizzi
ifyalways
fortius
lilliesbud12.
Im really grateful. God bless u all.
Wow congrate sis, I so love dis ur short, painless and drama free delivery, I key into dis ur quick and supernatural childbirth for I and other waddling mamas here.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
airforcewife:
Sorry for your loss Debclem, may God comfort and strengthen you. Amin

Congrats Ify15 and Mzbee, former august teamies! May your Lo's bring you joy.

Beningnasweety ur so beautiful Maama! Its well with you.
awwhnnnn am so feeling fly ma...
Thanks alot I appreciate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
niphmmy:
BS!!!
I started having watery discharge arnd 10:30pm on Thursday, so I knew it was my water breaking. Was happy dt finally, I would meet my lo. 30mins later,contraction started going and coming with little pains. I Thot it would be bearable till around 5am when I would be able to go to d hospital. Alas, around 3am,d contractions intensified, quickly managed to take a warm bath cos to stand upright was getting difficult. I told dh dat he needs to call a neighbor to help us to d hospital. All ds was around quarter to 4. Even in d car, I could not sit properly, was feeling so uncomfortable. We got to d hospital around 4am. Was checked and I was already 9cm. After two pushes, my princess popped out around 4.15am crying out her lungs. There was no tear. All thanks to the Almighty for giving me a supernatural delivery. It can only be God.

*** My thanks to God would be incomplete if I fail to appreciate the following monickers for coming to my aid financially, materially and even spiritually. They are God sent to me. God in His Infinite mercies will continue to shower His blessings and mercy upon ur households.
lululuv
iamhistreasure
hunniesuzie
mimibe
naomi3000
kingharzyz
mydeporch
nicoleswizzi
ifyalways
fortius
lilliesbud12.
Alhamdulilah
I so much love this your birth story, very short and straight no long things... I tap into this sharp sharpness for my next ..God please answer my prayer..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
HURRAY! HURRAY!! HURRAY!!! BABY WEALTH IS TWO!

TODAY MARKS THE BEGINNING OF YOUR GREATNESS! I PROPHESY BLESSINGS, PROSPERITY, SOUND MIND, GOOD HEALTH, WEALTH, SUCCESS.GREATNESS, DIVINE FAVOUR, DIVINE PROTECTION, DIVINE WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE INTO YOUR LIFE....May your days be long and may u be fruitful in all you do... Age gracefully my lovely SON!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BABY WEALTH!!!!!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
Pics no gree load o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
adezie:
Mamas help me thank God o. This morning between 5:10am and 5:15am, God saved me from a car accident. I had just dropped Dim; my husband at the bus stop and I was heading home.
It was still early and I was the only car on the road. I was going at 20km/h. Then I saw a pothole and I wanted to avoid it. I swerved to the right and then I reached for what I thought was the brake but alas it was the throttle. Suddenly my car developed a mind of its own and I wasn’t in control anymore. It just sped off towards the right. I turned to the left; my leg still on the throttle. I hit the road divider and I turned back towards the right. There was a bridge ahead of me but now I was heading for the slope beside the bridge. Then suddenly I turned the steering again and this time I hit the brakes. The car came to a screeching halt just at the edge of the bridge. All this happened in about 5 seconds.
In those 5 seconds I felt like it wasn’t me sitting in the driver’s seat. Like I had an out of body experience. Like I watched it all happen in 3D all the while calmly saying Jesus repeatedly.
When the car stopped, I was in shock. I couldn’t move. My life was flashing before me. I couldn’t believe what had just happened. How can a car be involved in an accident all by itself? I thought of Dim, of my family, of my friends and how devastated they would have been. I wasn’t alone in that car. I have never been alone. God’s angels kept watch over me day and night. The holy Spirit is with me always. I didn’t, I couldn’t understand why God was mindful of me and why He spared me but one thing I knew was if it had not been the Lord who was on my side, I would have been consumed.
Am home now and am fine. Glory to God.
Do I still need to visit the hospital? I feel fine tho.
God is great...may be you should just check in
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
eksbabe:
Hmmm u think it will go back? Have u experienced it before, cuz me i dont understand why it is going down. Used to squat before but i'm not ready for that now jare.
My butt also seems to have disappeared
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
proudmom38:

TODAY MARKS THE BEGINNING OF YOUR GREATNESS! I PROPHESY BLESSINGS, PROSPERITY, SOUND MIND, GOOD HEALTH, WEALTH, SUCCESS.GREATNESS, DIVINE FAVOUR, DIVINE PROTECTION, DIVINE WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE INTO YOUR LIFE....May your days be long and may u be fruitful in all you do... Age gracefully my lovely SON!

HBD cutee..May God continue to bless you for mummy and daddy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
proudmom38:
Pics no gree load o
pls let it load fa, as am still available... let me not come and log in later an be seeing he's so cute, aww so lovely

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
Niphmmy, chai easy peasy delivery you had o... I hope vigilante is also very easy grin.
kisses to your lo.

congrats Mzbee how is mah pikin?
Debclem (I always used to think you were my cousin that bears Deborah Clement until I found out she isnt pregnant nor married)God comfort you and may her soul continue to rest in perfect peace Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
myrygurl:

pls let it load fa, as am still available... let me not come and log in later an be seeing he's so cute, aww so lovely
as in ehh... me am waiting with you o..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
proudmom38:

Baby Wealth shares birthday with our little first Son who would be Eleven today... Happy Birthday to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
chocome:
B.A my princess made her grant entry July 10 through an emergency cs
good day mama, am so sorry for posting my birth alert late, since I gave birth my phone hasn't been in one piece and my internet subscription has expired but since today is the last day of July I said to myself that I must look for a way to post my b.a so I borrowed hubby phone today. pls pardon me birth story is on its way
Congratulations ma. Welcome Princess.
She shall be a source of joy to the family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
niphmmy:
BS!!!

lululuv
iamhistreasure
hunniesuzie
mimibe
naomi3000
kingharzyz
mydeporch
nicoleswizzi
ifyalways
fortius
lilliesbud12.
Congratulations once again. Thanks for the BS ma.
You will not have any reason to cry over her.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MissIndependent(f): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
peggygee:
This is exactly the gas cooker that was given to me as my wedding gift. Same colour same product(Royal) the only difference is that mine is all gas while yours have one electric cooker on it. Mine is steal sealed and packed I've not started using it cos I have one I'm using already. I would have been able to answer your question if I have. I think it uses matches or lighter after you turn on the knob while the cooker on it works with electric. I think you should get someone to install/fix it properly for you. Please will love to get a review from you especially the oven when you start using it. Cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
Mzbee:
Thank you mama's for the kind words.. God bless you all. And to my other remaining teamies ,may He make it easy for you all Ijn.
MY BIRTH STORY
I was already tired of being pregnant, tried all means, sex, walking long distances, and I started eating pineapples like my life depended on it, and it happened, I started having contractions slight ones though, slept on that Wednesday night, woke up on Thursday and the contractions were still light, and then my friend came visiting and I told her, she shouted and said I shld head to the hospital, I called my husband and he said same ,my friend quickly called a cab, and we headed to the hospital. When I got there, they checked me, and I was already 3cm, and they admitted me ,gave me an injection and waited till the following morning for the contractions to become more frequent but it didn't, I was checked again Thurs morning, I was still 4cm,hmmm OK na, they took me to the labour ward and inserted oxytoxin drip, the contractions started becoming more painful and frequent, meanwhile my water had not broken at that point, so the doctor decided to break it manually, na Im wahala start o, I saw something like a scissors and I started telling them stories of how they didn't have to break my water manually with my first child. The doctor tried to convince me that it wasn't painful and all, OK na, let's start, and then drama started, that shii is painful ..i screamed, the doctor got angry and said I wasnt staying well o she left and went to sit down, I started speaking in tongues, and gave myself time, after about 30mins I told her I was ready and then she broke my water, and then the contractions hit me like a hurricane, tornado and tsunami all at the same time, I began to sweat, and speak in a million tongues, I started counting minutes, about 45minutes after my water broke, I felt the urge to push and my beautiful 2.6kg baby came out screaming and yelling ,I was cleaned up after the placenta came out and my baby was given to me.
That's my B. S cappos
@phlakkeys and ToyosiR
N. B mama's we should always talk to God cos he listens matter what.
I had about five different EDDs ranging from 29 July -6 Aug that's my LmP calculations. But I told God that I wanted my baby in July and He did it, I also prayed against tear, cos I dread the sunction like crazy and he also did it by giving me a small baby Lol. But in all, I give thanx to God cos he was faithful and still faithful. Had a very short labour and God also rewarded me with my heart desire. To him I return all the praise.
Please dont mind my long story o, it's too much joy that's causing it.
BS submitted.
TeamjulyAugustforsharpandeasydelivery.
Congrats ma. A big welcome to her royal highness sharing 2 cappos.
She shall be a source of joy to you and the entire family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
Thank God for your life mourning shall continue to cease in ur home
adezie:
Mamas help me thank God o. This morning between 5:10am and 5:15am, God saved me from a car accident. I had just dropped Dim; my husband at the bus stop and I was heading home.
It was still early and I was the only car on the road. I was going at 20km/h. Then I saw a pothole and I wanted to avoid it. I swerved to the right and then I reached for what I thought was the brake but alas it was the throttle. Suddenly my car developed a mind of its own and I wasn’t in control anymore. It just sped off towards the right. I turned to the left; my leg still on the throttle. I hit the road divider and I turned back towards the right. There was a bridge ahead of me but now I was heading for the slope beside the bridge. Then suddenly I turned the steering again and this time I hit the brakes. The car came to a screeching halt just at the edge of the bridge. All this happened in about 5 seconds.
In those 5 seconds I felt like it wasn’t me sitting in the driver’s seat. Like I had an out of body experience. Like I watched it all happen in 3D all the while calmly saying Jesus repeatedly.
When the car stopped, I was in shock. I couldn’t move. My life was flashing before me. I couldn’t believe what had just happened. How can a car be involved in an accident all by itself? I thought of Dim, of my family, of my friends and how devastated they would have been. I wasn’t alone in that car. I have never been alone. God’s angels kept watch over me day and night. The holy Spirit is with me always. I didn’t, I couldn’t understand why God was mindful of me and why He spared me but one thing I knew was if it had not been the Lord who was on my side, I would have been consumed.
Am home now and am fine. Glory to God.
Do I still need to visit the hospital? I feel fine tho.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
Benignasweety:
Baby Wealth shares birthday with our little first Son who would be Eleven today... Happy Birthday to them.

Wow! Legends are born in JULY!

Happy Birthday To Your Son.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
myrygurl:

HBD cutee..May God continue to bless you for mummy and daddy

Amen. Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
No Permission Required grin. Just Because Its Our Month, We Are Free To Flood The Thread As Many Times As We Want.

Update
TEAM JULY ROLL CALL
1. oyinmama ---------------- EDD 26/7, Port to 9/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen.
2. maureensylvia ----------- EDD 3/7, Port to 12/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen.
3. mojeco ------------------- EDD 5/7, Port to 21/6, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
4. nneejima ----------------- EDD 9/7, Port to 26/6, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
5. clinik --------------------- EDD 4/7, Port to 27/6, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
6. lululuv ------------------- EDD 9/7, Delivered 1/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
7. missmalachi ------------- EDD 1/7, Delivered 2/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
8. 1sttimeangie ------------ EDD 12/7, Delivered 1/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. We are impatiently sad waiting for your BS ma.
9. nggie ------------------- EDD 13/7, Delivered 4/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
10. Bbglory----------------- EDD 14/7, Delivered 7/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
11. Niyyah ----------------- EDD 15/7, Delivered 6/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
12. spiceeamie ------------ EDD 29/7, Delivered 6/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
13. hernyhorla ------------ EDD 5/7, Delivered 6/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
14. customised87 --------- EDD 23/7, Delivered 11/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
15. Damisinto ------------- EDD 26/7, Delivered 13/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
16. Graciouscharis -------- EDD 8/7, Delivered 11/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen.
17. nana228 -------------- EDD 20/7, Delivered 14/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
18. Haryanphe ----------- EDD 16/7, Delivered 5/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
19. queenhecate ---------- EDD 8/7, Delivered 15/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
20. keeki ------------------ EDD 28/7, Delivered 16/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
21. edithodg -------------- EDD 18/7, Delivered 19/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. We are Impatiently waiting for your BS ma.
22. eksbabe --------------- EDD 19/7, Delivered 21/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
23. temmytayur ----------- EDD 20/7, Delivered 24/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
24. olu21ola --------------- EDD 18/7, Delivered 24/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
25. divie ------------------- EDD 20/7, Delivered 12/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
26. niphmmy -------------- EDD 20/7, Delivered 28/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
27. Enkaylala2 ------------ EDD 30/7, Delivered 21/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. We are impatiently waiting for your BS ma.
28. lotannad -------------- EDD 30/7, Delivered 24/7, Beautiful Baby Girls. BA&BS seen.
29. Mzbee ---------------- EDD 29/7, Delivered 28/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
30. chocome ------------- EDD 17/7, Delivered 10/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. We are impatiently waiting for your BS ma.
31. Burntcoal ------------- EDD 29/7, Delivered 26/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. Waiting for BS. A big welcome to Princess as we await BS.

32. phlakkeys ----- Team XX, EDD 31/7.
33. suremum ----- Team XY, EDD 30/7.
34. forzarush ----- Team XY, EDD 31/7.
35. bukunfunmi -- Team XX, EDD 3/7.
36. luckygirl02 --- Team XY, EDD 17/7.

We pray that according to this month, our delivery shall be perfected IJN.
Pls Teamies, let's endeavour to drop both BA and BS as soon as we can. God will strengthen us through the vigilante period.
We shall not suffer postpartum depression and there shall be no loss of any kind.

Teamies, I hope we still have our alarm on for our 3rd TT. Don't forget to keep the date as many of us will be next month by which we may be too busy to remember due to vigilante.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
myrygurl:

Lol I will keep trying
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
proudmom38:

Wow! Legends are born in JULY!
Happy Birthday To Your Son.
My brother not my son...
I never get eleven year old pikin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Damsel21:
so u are my sister grin cant wait to see them too hope u will share?

Yayyy ovbiedo kpataki
I sure will share wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Sis na July u dey oooo tongue, just 5months more so chill.

undecided joy killers sad
I know your type
5months is not far by God's grace tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
Congratulations to all July mamas that have dropped. For the remaining July mamas,may the almighty make it easy for you.
Sweet BA and BS keep pple Like us happy and eagerly awaiting our little ones.
Happy Sunday to all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
Benignasweety:
My brother not my son...

I never get eleven year old pikin cheesy

Lol pele na slip of finger cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
Congratulations to all the mamas that have put to bed, welcome to the newbies and happy bumping to the pushing mamas....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
curvilicious:

undecided joy killers sad
I know your type
5months is not far by God's grace tongue tongue tongue
Chai see me ooo, u asked a question and I humbly replied.... Anyway hope u never sew ur clothes down before d thing no go enter u by Decembertongue grin.....Runs out before she slap me with her oversize bobby.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
curvilicious:

Yayyy ovbiedo kpataki
I sure will share wink
full blood Auchi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ujugirl88(f): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hello mothers and mothers to be pls contact us on WhatsApp for your durable maternity/ diaper bags .price is 10k. Whatsapp 08110477866

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3276) (3277) (3278) (3279) (3280) (3281) (3282) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.