Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8158928 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3314) (3315) (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:04am On Aug 10, 2017
modupsie:
Lady Sept is the best pad for a new mum. Buy like 6 packs
Thanks ma, Lady sept here I come o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolubej: 9:07am On Aug 10, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Haba den use style wicked for DAT hospital ooo, for dis kind recession wey we dey? Infarct my hospital make sure u pay more Dan half of d hospital/delivery fee so DAT there won't be story like she wasn't discharge cos she couldn't pay d bills...

lwkmd o grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yasmeena(f): 9:43am On Aug 10, 2017
BA... BA... BA
My beautiful princess made her grand entrance into mother earth yesterday night at about 11:30pm. She weighed 2.6kg. I had her without tear/s. Alhamdulillah.
I rep #teamAugust.

55 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:05am On Aug 10, 2017
Yasmeena:
BA... BA... BA
My beautiful princess made her grand entrance into mother earth yesterday night at about 11:30pm. She weighed 2.6kg. I had her without tear/s. Alhamdulillah.
I rep #teamAugust.
Congratulations to u and ur entire family on the arrival of our princess, may she always be a source of joy and happiness to u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 10, 2017
Sissie:
For MS, vit b6 and metoclopramide (reglan) works well.

Reglan is the generic name for metoclopramide and but I don't know if it's readily available in naija but it's very good especially for severe MS or hyperemesis gravidarium.

My doctor prescribed it for me, although I had an extreme MS (hyperemesis gravidarium) and took some other drugs including unisom (but the unisom was a waste of my time so I stopped taking it) but those 2 together can help relieve it.

The metoclopramide sort of constrict your throat muscles so that the food go to your intestines faster instead of staying in your stomach and sort of make it harder to come out.

And try out different foods and drinks to see what your stomach tolerates.

Cc MummyAudrey Zino89

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 10:20am On Aug 10, 2017
Congratulations dear. Without tear for a first time mum is a miracle.
God bless ur family.
Yasmeena:
BA... BA... BA
I rep #teamAugust.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2017
Get a ball gown instead of those shape bringing gowns. As for the fat face, tell your MUA to contour/highlight your face well to look slimmer.
lady25:

My sister biko how are u coping. My wedding is september 23. U need to see my bump now(at just 5 months o) its big. I dont even have any idea of how to shop for my clothes for the wedding . I dont want to be displaying my bump and fat face at reception sad sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 11:00am On Aug 10, 2017
Yasmeena:
BA... BA... BA
I rep #teamAugust.
Congratulations to you and others that have birthed. God bless and keep them.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 11:37am On Aug 10, 2017
Yasmeena:
BA... BA... BA
I rep #teamAugust.
congratulations teamie.
#teamaugustdroppingithot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 11:44am On Aug 10, 2017
Yasmeena:
BA... BA... BA
I rep #teamAugust.

Baarakallaahu laka fil-mawhoobi laka, wa shakartal-waahiba , wa balagha 'ashuddahu, wa ruziqta birrahu.

May God bless you with His gift to you , and may you (the new parent) give thanks, may the child reach the maturity of years , and may you be granted its righteousness .

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maggiespecial(f): 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
Good day my senior mother in the house......pls is lucozade boost good for a pregnant woman? because dtz wat av bin drinking since instead of water.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
Congrats Teamie Yasmeena on the arrival of ur Princess. May Allah bless her, Amin.
We await the Bs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Burntcoal(f): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
pls mommas in d aus ..... I noticed my baby do make some throaty noises wen he for s trying to latch on d nipples for milk. BT once he starts suckin it stops. pls is it normal and if nt wat can I do
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
BritneyStacy:
Mamas in the house ....Una well done ooo. Please I need suggestions and advice ooo. Mamas that had one gender in first pregnancy and had another gender in the second pregnancy, please how did prepare for the second baby ? How did you do your second shopping especially in terms of clothings and the likes especially when you are on low budget?

I have about 8weeks to go and I have not gotten anything for the new baby. First was a boy and this one is a girl....so am worried....Am feeling so bad that I am so unprepared for my daughter.....plus am confused too...
What do I get ? What will she need At least for the first 3months?

Madam Zaynie
Feddy27

Don't stress ur mind abt it.Lucky u dt ur 1st is a boy cos it's easier for girls to wear boys stuff Dan d oda way round. 4 her hse wears, she can wear her brother's shorts n polo. For now wat u need is jst ribbon 4 sisi(lo) hair or head band and what she'll wear for naming ceremony, a beautiful socks or pop socks. She can also wear her brother's shorts or troussiers wth her head band wen u wana go for her immunization. God will surprisely provide dt she would v sufficient clothes as she grows. If u worry urself 4rm nw till next world it aint gonna change anytin instead u'll stress urself. Rather, thk God 4 ur wonderful gift and watch as how u'll b amazed by the way provisions will scatter ur home. It's well.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
BritneyStacy:
Mamas in the house ....Una well done ooo. Please I need suggestions and advice ooo. Mamas that had one gender in first pregnancy and had another gender in the second pregnancy, please how did prepare for the second baby ? How did you do your second shopping especially in terms of clothings and the likes especially when you are on low budget?

Other mamas have already given great tips. let her wear her brother's clothes even the shorts and trousers. a few girly tops are all that are needed. with a low budget one needs to get creative.

DIY girls clothes are also easy to make and oh- soooooo cute: so do not rule out making a few pieces or re-working things to suit you when your dd is a bit older.

A few tips can be found here: you can also modify a few of her bro's Tshirts in to gowns with matchin ankara or printed fabrics ( you will find link picture tutorial on how this is done.

https://www.nairaland.com/3329197/diy-tutorials-lets-get-crafty#49066419

or you can check the internet / pinterest for inspiration.

Pele, just take it one day at a time, you will be fine.

PS. are you Lagos Based?

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Congratulations dear. Without tear for a first time mum is a miracle.
God bless ur family.
Chai Aunty Moyo don't sacre we 1st timer with tear o, Infarct I cover my HP with d blood of Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Damisinto: 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hello teamies, e-hugs to u all.
How are we and our LOs? Hope the sleepless nightsssss isnt tiring as am sure no b only me waka come for that vigil ministry shocked grin
God will continue to be our strength.
Abeg, dont know if its just me but am kinda sure i havent read our cappos BA. Ve read several posts back but nothing like her BA.
Congrats suremum luckygirl02 bukunfunmi forzarush and team august members who have birthed their LOs.
kiss kiss kiss
lquote author=phlakkeys post=58982494]No Permission Required grin. Just Because Its Our Month, We Are Free To Flood The Thread As Many Times As We Want.

Update
TEAM JULY ROLL CALL
1. oyinmama ---------------- EDD 26/7, Port to 9/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen.
2. maureensylvia ----------- EDD 3/7, Port to 12/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen.
3. mojeco ------------------- EDD 5/7, Port to 21/6, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
4. nneejima ----------------- EDD 9/7, Port to 26/6, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
5. clinik --------------------- EDD 4/7, Port to 27/6, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
6. lululuv ------------------- EDD 9/7, Delivered 1/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
7. missmalachi ------------- EDD 1/7, Delivered 2/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
8. 1sttimeangie ------------ EDD 12/7, Delivered 1/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. We are impatiently sad waiting for your BS ma.
9. nggie ------------------- EDD 13/7, Delivered 4/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
10. Bbglory----------------- EDD 14/7, Delivered 7/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
11. Niyyah ----------------- EDD 15/7, Delivered 6/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
12. spiceeamie ------------ EDD 29/7, Delivered 6/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
13. hernyhorla ------------ EDD 5/7, Delivered 6/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
14. customised87 --------- EDD 23/7, Delivered 11/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
15. Damisinto ------------- EDD 26/7, Delivered 13/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
16. Graciouscharis -------- EDD 8/7, Delivered 11/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen.
17. nana228 -------------- EDD 20/7, Delivered 14/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
18. Haryanphe ----------- EDD 16/7, Delivered 5/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
19. queenhecate ---------- EDD 8/7, Delivered 15/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
20. keeki ------------------ EDD 28/7, Delivered 16/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
21. edithodg -------------- EDD 18/7, Delivered 19/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. We are Impatiently waiting for your BS ma.
22. eksbabe --------------- EDD 19/7, Delivered 21/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
23. temmytayur ----------- EDD 20/7, Delivered 24/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
24. olu21ola --------------- EDD 18/7, Delivered 24/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
25. divie ------------------- EDD 20/7, Delivered 12/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
26. niphmmy -------------- EDD 20/7, Delivered 28/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
27. Enkaylala2 ------------ EDD 30/7, Delivered 21/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. We are impatiently waiting for your BS ma.
28. lotannad -------------- EDD 30/7, Delivered 24/7, Beautiful Baby Girls. BA&BS seen.
29. Mzbee ---------------- EDD 29/7, Delivered 28/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
30. chocome ------------- EDD 17/7, Delivered 10/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. We are impatiently waiting for your BS ma.
31. Burntcoal ------------- EDD 29/7, Delivered 26/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. Waiting for BS. A big welcome to Princess as we await BS.

32. phlakkeys ----- Team XX, EDD 31/7.
33. suremum ----- Team XY, EDD 30/7.
34. forzarush ----- Team XY, EDD 31/7.
35. bukunfunmi -- Team XX, EDD 3/7.
36. luckygirl02 --- Team XY,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mahoti(f): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
So he gave me the money for baby things yesterday.ALHAMDULILAHI.

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
Yasmeena:
BA... BA... BA
I rep #teamAugust.

Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
Don't b scared nah. My first was 2.8kg and d wicked nurse just tear person cry grin
Pweetiebabe:
Chai Aunty Moyo don't sacre we 1st timer with tear o, Infarct I cover my HP with d blood of Jesus.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
Mahoti:

Thank God
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Forzarush, where are you.
How's Fortune.
Give him a tap on his butt for him, does he think your stomach is a duplex where he can relax and do anyhow?
Oya time to give him quit notice, we can't wait to meet him.

I just know that boy will be a foodie lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
Yasmeena:
BA... BA... BA
I rep #teamAugust.

Alhamdulillah kiss
Congrats Babe!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
Yasmeena:
BA... BA... BA
I rep #teamAugust.
Congratulations mama, welcome Lil princess. #Teamaugustfornoloss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Don't b scared nah. My first was 2.8kg and d wicked nurse just tear person cry grin
Lol in my hospital the matron would say they must tear you no matter how you try to escape cheesy Pweetiebabe the tear is no big deal sha it made things extremely easier for me. Tho there's the one week of hell post delivery which I think I deserved cuz when I used to go to antenatal I used to secretly laugh at women with newborn babies who couldn't walk or sit properly. I don't know why I thought it was funny embarassedand hubby would be begging me to stop. After when I got my own nemesis and started limping and sitting with half bumbum he used to ask me if I know why I'm suffering now and I'd be like don't even say it I know. grin embarassed

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esha01: 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
Greetings to mamas in d house. Congrats to d mamas dat ve birth their lo, may they be a source of joy to u. To d waddling mamas, may God see us through.
To my team mate, I greet u all, hope lo is kicking hard. I am planning to go and check los sex. Will update wen I do dat.
#TeamNov#.
Cc Anugod .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
Zino89:
my dear it's not easy at all sep 23 is my birthday congrats to you in advance reception is the koko my dear I don't have I dea also GOD will see us through as for fat face make up will cover it..i Don sell asoebi tire bride never buy her tins lol. ..
HML in advance to u and lady25, may God bless ur home , that 9/9 is my son Second birthday

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
Mahoti:

Use sense n buy baby tinz o. It's nt a must u buy designers or do competition wth oda preggie mamas. First, buy hospital tins (if u can hide it elsewhere aside ur hse wer u both stay so that u can collect money for hospital tins later).If u still gat cash remain, go 4 important stuffs and not luxurious baby stuffs. This is my own 50 kobo advice. Jst use sense and calmness collect money for urself and baby. It's well wth u.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
Yasmeena:
BA... BA... BA
I rep #teamAugust.
congrats to u mama, welcome princess, may she be a blessing to u and ur family. barakallahu fihi
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
Giddyperson:
All the things I've to download just to buy one foundation. Ok kwa. I've jejely gone to order on Jumia to pay on delivery. choi all the info I've to dash them to buy one single foundation cheesy

Na so na, all to make it easier for you at the end grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
its long we hear from phlakeyys , does anyone has her contact

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
Yasmeena:
BA... BA... BA
I rep #teamAugust.

Congratulations mama, God bless and keep her for you. May God make it easy for the remaining mamas too

(1) (2) (3) ... (3314) (3315) (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.