Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,806 members, 7,862,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8272097 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3321) (3322) (3323) (3324) (3325) (3326) (3327) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Pls mamas is deir any remedy for braxton hicks?. I don't want to port to August. Am just 34+2weeks.
The way the thing hooks me is not funny at all.
There is no remedy. It's just a way your body prepares for the main thing. Relax my dear
If baby comes in August please welcome with love!
Hugs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
Eminya:
Ehen, pls I am 32 weeks already, pile want to finish me sotey I can't sit 2 hours straight. Pls what remedy can I take to help me, abeg no waka pass my message o. My an*s is protruding and red, the place is very sour to even touch. I need help
cc Zaynie
liftedhands
beyedew
and all sabi mamas

I heard sitzbath bath helps.
Apart from that..... I dont really know.

Mamas that have found solution, abeg help out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
zaynie:

Are you minding her? cheesy
She's just kidding o

How you dey na mama?
E don tey kiss
Lmao! I'm doing great. I've just been so busy ehn! Also the fact that I'm running away from una before I get infected. Rotfl

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
Thanks for ur comment sis. I had my first baby at 36+3 with no health issues. In fact we were discharged the second day.
But I want this one to stay at least till 38weeks. Am tired ooo but I can wait smiley grin The way the thing is hooking me and my v.agina is tingling me, "I am fearing"
lovinam:

There is no remedy. It's just a way your body prepares for the main thing. Relax my dear
If baby comes in August please welcome with love!
Hugs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
lovinam:

Lmao! I'm doing great. I've just been so busy ehn! Also the fact that I'm running away from una before I get infected. Rotfl

Come joor, instead of you to born one more Lastborn, make dem kan arrive as triplets......

Ah! It wee be sweet o kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
Prettyhurts:

When you come catch the belle cos ayam not understanding.

Modified :
Never knew this thread get this kinda crowd. Strange monikers join self

Nairalanders too like drama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Droyal(f): 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
[quote author=greatp80 post=59382090][/quote]

Thanks so much. smiley
Will ask any more questions I have as they come.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Thanks for ur comment sis. I had my first baby at 36+3 with no health issues. In fact we were discharged the second day.
But I want this one to stay at least till 38weeks. Am tired ooo but I can wait smiley grin The way the thing is hooking me and my v.agina is tingling me, "I am fearing"
Hahahahhaha. You can't run away from it o. You are prone to have your babies early so you berra get used to it. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
zaynie:

Come joor, instead of you to born one more Lastborn, make dem kan arrive as triplets......

Ah! It wee be sweet o kiss
I will just port to your house for omugwo!! See your head dia.
My children have warned me seriously not to try it. If I do I'm on my own. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
lovinam:

I will just port to your house for omugwo!! See your head dia.
My children have warned me seriously not to try it. If I do I'm on my own. Lol

LMAO! @ warned you, like mummy you cannor turn us to nanny in this house o angry

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
zaynie:

LMAO! @ warned you, like mummy you cannor turn us to nanny in this house o angry
Not a small sontin.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
lovinam:

Hmmmmmmm. Did you talk to him about it? Please do
I'm an advocate if taking things easy.
mama you fell for giddypersons post cheesy cheesy cheesy . She has a baby I less than 5months cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
Prettyhurts:

That bathroom you scrubbed eh, wear segxy lingerie wey get better thong enter there wait for am. Aswerigod he'll forget about the edikakong and Co and request for take-away.

Na my advice be this
cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
lovinam:

Hmmmmmmm. Did you talk to him about it? Please do
I'm an advocate if taking things easy.
grin mama Lovinam long time no see.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
sassyangel1:

U r really sex starved. U r jst wasting ur insults Walai Cos I'm jst imagining ur family pitying wat A FAILURE u'v turned to. I'll prefer we iron things one on one aside NL. Na ur kind person weh Na only online u sabi open ur gutter mouth yan dust. Wen I finish dealing wth u, I'll fling d medical bills to ur defaced face. Pollutes fall on u anuofia!
Sex starved? Is that all you can spring up right now? Oh jeez didn't know I've been bantering with a hoe picked from a brothel in a slum cry angry.

Yes I agree let's meet pick a venue even if it's your gutter house I'll meet you up and beat you blue black! I'm pregnant just as you are so we are even.

Her........

You will live to regret eve crossing my path... That's if you survive.

Otele okuko.
Bring it on I've got my eyes on you hence forth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
Eminya:
Ehen, pls I am 32 weeks already, pile want to finish me sotey I can't sit 2 hours straight. Pls what remedy can I take to help me, abeg no waka pass my message o. My an*s is protruding and red, the place is very sour to even touch. I need help
cc Zaynie
liftedhands
beyedew
and all sabi mamas

chai sorry o. Have you seen a doctor? If not please do they will give you suppositories then on your own warm stiz bath or go the crude way like I did. I used a towel soaked in hot water and gently pressed the thing like you're pushing it back inside. Very painful procedure but you will feel relieved after I did it during bathtimes after the 3rd day the thing vanished. Also check your diet cut down on carbs and increase veggies/fruits. Take care
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
Coldfeet:
She said punish BUT don't beat! It's extreme to me for a teacher to use beating as a form of correction when there are many other ways.

A student shouldn't be afraid of their teacher either! It made me fail maths woefully cos my math teacher can flog and dash you map of Africa.

Caneing is child abuse and shouldn't be encouraged at all.

I stand with mummy Ekene on this one DONT BEAT MY CHILD.
So she is ready to bash someone 's head for flogging her child irrespective of what the child did abi. Is that an appropriate response? Be careful what you wish for. Two wrongs don't make a right. Parenthood is not by bragging or stating an ultimatum. I'm sure there have been areas you have compromised your initial stand in marriage. You have right over yourself and not others.There are many forms of abuse, not only by flogging. A teacher may damage your child without flogging, madam.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
Coldfeet:
Sex starved? Is that all you can spring up right now? Oh jeez didn't know I've been bantering with a hoe picked from a brothel in a slum cry angry.

Yes I agree let's meet pick a venue even if it's your gutter house I'll meet you up and beat you blue black! I'm pregnant just as you are so we are even.

Here's my mail Addy mirandaight@gmail.Com name is Miranda Obaseki and i stay in Lekki Lagos . If you are not Lagos based I can book a flight for you or I come over just name it.

Otele okuko.

U r jst sooooo stupid dt even stupidity spewed u out itself. U don't need to send any fare cos u need it to buy fds n fruits to keep ur dehydrated body going. At least both of us r doing the same ashawo work in a man's hse buh I dunno if u r legally married. By the way, pls, do find urself down .I'll be so pleased to scatter ur life right b4 ur very eyes. Mk I scatter ishan bottle 4 ya skull. Ozwor!

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
Thanks Zaynie and ebonychic18, I will do the sitz bath and see how it goes before going to the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
sassyangel1:

No teacher in their right senses can do wat u jst described except he/she is insane and the school authority will so deal wth such teacher. It's better u get to hear wat happened that warrant some kinda punishment on our children cos sometimes it could be that our kids r the ones @ fault n won't explain to mommy Hw dey threw an object @ another child and it mistakenly got to the eyes of the other child. If u don't always ask b4 reacting, u'll end up making matters worse whereby the teachers will jst hands off 4rm ur ward. They won't even be concerned abt d class or homework of such child, his or her performances in class et al
No mind them kole jam, if the child injured someone that thinks like her 's child. She will March to the school and clap for the school and your child. Na only Your Own be gold.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
zaynie:

Why can't you?
Is it more than this pregnancy?
Why can't you resemble me for once,
At 40 weeks I was running in the Olympics.... True!
Won a gold medal.
Better woman up, crawl to market and to the kitchen.
Crawl and serve them....
Then set your back as a footstool for your husband.
Say thank you my Lord....
And be happy and grateful he even married you.
Very lazy girl

Jogs away kiss
I thought you were a feminist

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
casler:

So she is ready to bash someone 's head for flogging her child irrespective of what the child did abi. Is that an appropriate response? Be careful what you wish for. Two wrongs don't make a right. Parenthood is not by bragging or stating an ultimatum. I'm sure there have been areas you have compromised your initial stand in marriage. You have right over yourself and not others.There are many forms of abuse, not only by flogging. A teacher may damage your child without flogging, madam.

Note: I am a referee.....
Tiptoes in with my helmet

I believe she's saying she stands with Liftedhands on the "Don't beat my child" status.
She never made a threat to a teacher.
Perhaps you should redirect your question to Liftedhands.

#SlidesOut

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
Someone is pouring fuel. Preggy hormones. Pls dont come for me....ayam tired already. *yawns*

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
ebonychic18:
mama you fell for giddypersons post cheesy cheesy cheesy . She has a baby I less than 5months cheesy cheesy
Don't mind her. Pranking grandma like me. Rotfl

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
Giddyperson:
I thought you were a feminist

And I thought you just had a baby grin

And I'm a humanist.
Being a feminist is 'evil'
And I shudder at being a Meninist.... rme @Mynd

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Someone is pouring fuel. Preggy hormones. Pls dont come for me....ayam tired already. *yawns*

Let's continue our song joor

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
ebonychic18:
Don't mind her. Pranking grandma like me. Rotf

l
Giddyperson:
grin mama Lovinam long time no see.
I de kampe! E be like you change name. Oya give me your old moniker

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
casler:

No mind them kole jam, if the child injured someone that thinks like her 's child. She will March to the school and clap for the school and your child. Na only Your Own be gold.

Walai, I'm jst praying for the day I meet som1 like that animal(coldfeet) kinda person, I go use all my training kill such parent wth foul mouth cos ur own child Na air u born am. She jst came out from no where like a loosed fly and begin bring up topic dt sensible mamas n myself v deliberated n agreed on dt every1 do wats best for their kids buh train them well. Walai, e dey do me 2 dash person slap weh Hin ancestors go shake 4 grave. It's her kinda person dt will v house help and kill anoda person's child cos they took a piece of meat while her own uncultured child will be throwing things @ other children.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
Coldfeet:

Here's my mail Addy mirandaight@gmail.Com name is Miranda Obaseki and i stay in Lekki Lagos . If you are
not Lagos based I can book a flight for you or I come over just name it.

Otele okuko.

Chai see as una take welcome me today of all days.
Calm down sis. Life is not that hard. Biko take a bowl of ice cream to cool brain and body.
Sheathe your sword sis! This fight ain't worth it.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hmmn These women no go kill me abeg we need more actress for nollywood

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
sassyangel1:

U r jst sooooo stupid dt even stupidity spewed u out itself. U don't need to send any fare cos u need it to buy fds n fruits to keep ur dehydrated body going. At least both of us r doing the same ashawo work in a man's hse buh I dunno if u r legally married. By the way, pls, do find urself down to the army military barracks, Ojo cantonment. I'll be so pleased to scatter ur life right b4 ur very eyes. Mk I scatter ishan bottle 4 ya skull. Ozwor!

It's OK na. Una Don drag this mata well well this night. I don't know the origin but calm down.
Sheathe your sword sis!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
Like play like play, new headline.
Pregnant women fight to finish under Mile 2 bridge Abi Orile bridge over hypothesis and error of child beating.

Ladies, can you just explain what just happened here? We were told you both just signaled to each other and started fighting, please what's going on?

Madam C: Oga, see I don't have time for all this your talk, lemme fight finish first. I came here all the way from Lekki to finish this onve and for all.
Madam S: As you see me so, I ready to fight her tire. I dinor come all the way from Ojo barracks to come and talk

Abeg, I have 2-3 requests.
1. If and when you decide to fight, abeg send me date,time and venue. Na God I take beg you.
2. Also include your "in case of emergency" person. I can't carry anybody to hospital.
3. Take a before picture as you're leaving home, don't worry I will take the after picture. Then we will compare and contrast and choose winner here.

Common delete your names and LG comot joor angry

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3321) (3322) (3323) (3324) (3325) (3326) (3327) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.