Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146815 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3328) (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) (3333) (3334) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
Bloomingbud:

Stomach ache or cramp?

No cramping at all but I feel little aches in my tummy. It will end in praise thanks for your time. Liftedhands and proudmum38 God bless you dearly mums.

It will surely end in praise for u n other mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
@ Suremum it can only be God. Kudos to u & Dh for discrediting the 'doctor's report'. My warmly kisssssssss to our new born. He must excel above his equals. Congratulations my dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
suremum:
BS
My first three months of pregnancy was the most challenging part for me ( so i thought) cos i had the most severe morning sickness. Fast worward to 2nd trimester when every thing was gettimg better, i got d shock of my life at my anomaly scan at 20 weeks. My dear son who i had fallen in love with had " an echogenic bowel" in otherwords, he might be born with : down symdrom.
My gynaes office had called me to inform me that i was having a boy and he might have down syndrom. Hmmm, my world fell apart and i was giving an appointment with the genetic counsellor to weigh my option on a wednesday like that.
It was the longest wednesday of my life and i did my own research on google and off i went to see the genetic counsellor. She explained to me how my baby might have ds, and how it is better if i have an amnioscentensis done which will show if he will have ds or not after which i can have an abortion and also explained the 1% possibility of misacarriage after amnioscentensis.
My dh and i weighed our options and we told her straight away that we wont have the amnio done cos we dont even wanna loose him even thouğh its 1% and even if he ends up with ds, we will love him anyway.
I did pray about it and a day does not pass without me thinking about it but i was strong and told God that all i want is a healthy baby.
When i got to almost d end of d pregnancy, i couldnt just wait yo meet him. On Tues 8th of Aug. Baby was already overdue for 9days but wouldnt come so my gynae booked me for a foetal assessment that day. At the assessment, it was noticed that the amniotic fluid sorrounding baby had reduced so much and i had to be induced. I went straight to d hospital and d procedure started. So... on NL, i have heard a lot abt Oxytocin and how mad it makes one get.i took oxytocin for 2 whole days and never felt contraction. They then decided to break my water which made d feel d contraction to some extent but that wasnt just enough for it. While all this was happening, baby was busy sleeping and moving from one comfortanle zone to another without any attempt to come out.
I was 6cm dilated no real contraction and upgraded from oxytocin to another medication ( dont know d name) which is a more effective one after which i got my epidural. With all efforts made, baby still refused to show. That was my 3rd day and i had to inform d doctors i cldnt do it more and want a cs.
I was prepared for cs and within 15mins, d most handsome boy with all shades of cuteness came out and i was given for skin to skin with mama and all i did was hold him and prayed for him.hmmm, my baby does not have down syndrom not even close. He is d finest boy i have seen and his name is OLUWALEWAMI( God is my beauty)
Thanks for all the mentions, likes, and prayers, i really aprpreciate them and pardon my errors.

Halleluyah to Jesus!! all I can say is that " His case is different ". Congratulations to your family. This is an awesome testimony, only God can do what no man can do, He is capable and the only reliable source we have.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
zaynie:

This is how fights are started..... Posting pictures of sexy food. angry
If I ask God to sama you triplets now you will be squeezing your face..... sad
In fact we will start our fight.........
See your moimoi like N20 moimoi tongue

You must abuse me back o smiley

The only reason I didn't join mr in the now famous quarrel is that I'm broke and need him to give me money this weekend!

In the same way I want to win a pair of sneakers for my son or even myself so I will be sending kisses your way this afternoon ma tongue kiss kiss take again wink kiss

Sleep still dey my eye! Finished cooking around 1am or so!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ennywealth09: 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
katchycouture:
I can't reply all the mentions I got 1 by 1, but I'm great full for the love shown to me... I've been booked for an emergency CS today and by God's special grace all will be well...
@Benignasweety thanks a lot, I'm really great full
@ liftedhands and my fellow teamies all I'm need are ur prayers..

I will be back to share my BA and Bs
Amen. God's presence is with u n lo, fear not cos it'll end in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
Congrats to @ fozarush and @dazzle86....may the arrivals of ur Los bring u both joy, blessings and peace. amen

@katchycouture, my able cappo, I am awaiting ur BA and BS. Today...the CS is already a success because the host of heaven will carry out the procedure in Jesus name Amen.

Yeah...team Sept have started dropping already.....
Safe delivery to all team sept.potential porters and all Team August .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
Happy Saturday momas in the house....all waddling momas, how una dey?

Abeg when can one start taking dates and pineapple? I really really want to port pls.

Also me I'm yet to make delivery hair o, I have braided wig I'm using, the tots of making hair ehn is scary, cox I remember the last time...I felt like cutting off my hair, so I was considering carrying my natural hair to the delivery room, then make the hair after my baby's arrival.

Biko sabi momas, will I have time to make the hair after delivery, or shud I just make it now?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
It's foodie Saturday,join me in eating my food..Rice and efo riro kiss

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
Dazzle86:
Ba/Bs
All glory be to mighty Jehovah. I welcomed my princess today via elective CS, at 7.32am. Weighing. 3.15kg

My doctor initially wanted to try VD

Congrats ma'am kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
Thanks Senior Elder Mama Lovinam grin and Beyedew, I will surely get the garden egg and make it my late night meal. I really appreciate the responses

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
Prettyhurts:
My AMERICANA friend yaff come, biko shield una self before she starts raining curses bullets.

Is the coldstone ice cream still remaining?
ayam crying cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
hi guys..

Pls pardon this question..

me and hubby have not had real sex for quite some time now. the last time we did.. I had very painful cramps for over 5 minutes.. like really painful contractions.. I think I was around 6 weeks then

after some advice I got here and from my doc too.. we've not had real sex.. just touching here and there..

I'm almost 12 weeks (less 3 days) .. do u think its safe now..i was shy to ask the doc yesterday.. the doc I met yesterday is a Woman and she has an unfriendly face...

is it safe now?.. for him to go deep as usual .. and also especially me on top.

I know the question sounds kinda gross...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
Congrats Forzarush. Finally welcome baby Fortune
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
congrats to the latest mamas Forzarush Dazzle86 and KatchyCouture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
so happy for u forzarush.. fortune is finally here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
zaynie:
Like play like play, new headline.
Pregnant women fight to finish under Mile 2 bridge Abi Orile bridge over hypothesis and error of child beating.

Ladies, can you just explain what just happened here? We were told you both just signaled to each other and started fighting, please what's going on?

Madam C: Oga, see I don't have time for all this your talk, lemme fight finish first. I came here all the way from Lekki to finish this onve and for all.
Madam S: As you see me so, I ready to fight her tire. I dinor come all the way from Ojo barracks to come and talk

Abeg, I have 2-3 requests.
1. If and when you decide to fight, abeg send me date,time and venue. Na God I take beg you.
2. Also include your "in case of emergency" person. I can't carry anybody to hospital.
3. Take a before picture as you're leaving home, don't worry I will take the after picture. Then we will compare and contrast and choose winner here.

Common delete your names and LG comot joor angry

Laugh wan kill my life cheesy
Zaynie walai u be case.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
booqee:
hi guys..

me and hubby have not had real sex for quite some time now. the last time we did.. I had very painful cramps for over 5 minutes.. like really painful contractions.. I think I was around 6 weeks then

after some advice I got here and from my doc too.. we've not had real sex.. just touching here and there..

I'm almost 12 weeks (less 3 days) .. do u think its safe now..i was shy to ask the doc yesterday.. the doc I met yesterday is a Woman and she has an unfriendly face...

You should wait until you are a week or two into second trimester. And start with the simpler ones first if nothing happens you can graduate to cowgirl and the deep ones cheesy Just my opinion tho. Still ask a doctor whenever you meet a more friendly one

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
suremum:
BS
My first three months of pregnancy was the most challenging part for me ( so i thought) cos i had the most severe morning sickness. Fast worward to 2nd trimester when every thing was gettimg better, i got d shock of my life at my anomaly scan at 20 weeks. My dear son who i had fallen in love with had " an echogenic bowel" in otherwords, he might be born with : down symdrom.
My gynaes office had called me to inform me that i was having a boy and he might have down syndrom. Hmmm, my world fell apart and i was giving an appointment with the genetic counsellor to weigh my option on a wednesday like that.
It was the longest wednesday of my life and i did my own research on google and off i went to see the genetic counsellor. She explained to me how my baby might have ds, and how it is better if i have an amnioscentensis done which will show if he will have ds or not after which i can have an abortion and also explained the 1% possibility of misacarriage after amnioscentensis.
My dh and i weighed our options and we told her straight away that we wont have the amnio done cos we dont even wanna loose him even thouğh its 1% and even if he ends up with ds, we will love him anyway.
I did pray about it and a day does not pass without me thinking about it but i was strong and told God that all i want is a healthy baby.
When i got to almost d end of d pregnancy, i couldnt just wait yo meet him. On Tues 8th of Aug. Baby was already overdue for 9days but wouldnt come so my gynae booked me for a foetal assessment that day. At the assessment, it was noticed that the amniotic fluid sorrounding baby had reduced so much and i had to be induced. I went straight to d hospital and d procedure started. So... on NL, i have heard a lot abt Oxytocin and how mad it makes one get.i took oxytocin for 2 whole days and never felt contraction. They then decided to break my water which made d feel d contraction to some extent but that wasnt just enough for it. While all this was happening, baby was busy sleeping and moving from one comfortanle zone to another without any attempt to come out.
I was 6cm dilated no real contraction and upgraded from oxytocin to another medication ( dont know d name) which is a more effective one after which i got my epidural. With all efforts made, baby still refused to show. That was my 3rd day and i had to inform d doctors i cldnt do it more and want a cs.
I was prepared for cs and within 15mins, d most handsome boy with all shades of cuteness came out and i was given for skin to skin with mama and all i did was hold him and prayed for him.hmmm, my baby does not have down syndrom not even close. He is d finest boy i have seen and his name is OLUWALEWAMI( God is my beauty)
Thanks for all the mentions, likes, and prayers, i really aprpreciate them and pardon my errors.

wow... such touching bs. I'm really happy for u.. God is truly his beauty and He will keep him safe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
Giddyperson:
You should wait until you are a week or two into second trimester. And start with the simpler ones first if nothing happens you can graduate to cowgirl and the deep ones cheesy Just my opinion tho. Still ask a doctor whenever you meet a more friendly one
Ehen... na wa oo.. this thing no easy oo..

I will wait sha.. I just need the pregnancy to be a successful one by God's grace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
peggygee:

Abeg when can one start taking dates and pineapple? I really really want to port pls.

Also me I'm yet to make delivery hair o, I have braided wig I'm using, the tots of making hair ehn is scary, cox I remember the last time...I felt like cutting off my hair, so I was considering carrying my natural hair to the delivery room, then make the hair after my baby's arrival.

Biko sabi momas, will I have time to make the hair after delivery, or shud I just make it now?

if you can't make the hair now I doubt you can after delivery. If u don't want to make it just weave it nicely and wear a wig over it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rhukkie: 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
Katchycouture,, waiting to hear the good news dear.....hugs

Congrats Dazzle86, God bless your lo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
peggygee:

Try and make it now. There will be no time after delivery except you will opt for home service.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
Congratulations! Welicome charming princess.
Dazzle86:
Ba/Bs
All glory be to mighty Jehovah. I welcomed my princess today via elective CS, at 7.32am. Weighing. 3.15kg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
T
peggygee:

Hello Ma'am, if you r like me that hair pains a lot to make, just make it now, I found out after delivery my scalp hurt more..... or like a mama mentioned weave it neatly n wig up.. undecided wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
booqee:
hi guys..

Wait a while more pls......n when u wanna start Pls do go slowly.... also still seek professional advice..... wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
Wow suremum, Wat a beautiful story.....God is really great! May he continually be a source of joy to you and your family..... kissw
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hernyhorla: 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
goodfortun:
Fellow breastpump seekers. Who has seen reviews for kinyo? The price seems friendly but don't wanna be penny wise. Hubs has warned me already that if it packs up I'm on my own smiley smiley

Oh dear, hope the response is not too late. That is what I bought, though øn amazon and so far so good, it's been working fine and it is easy to assemble. I bought the double electric and it comes with two bottles. The item is good for the price.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tunis24: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
Gudevening my beloved mamas. Wanted to join d group yesterday but everywhere was hot, thank God for today. Am officially joining after years of waiting. God has wipe away my shame. Am expecting twins by the grace of God. Mamas pls help me in thanking God ohhhhhhh. Ms has not been funny but am loving every bit of it. Am team march. May God grant us all a safe delivery.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
Tunis24:
Gudevening my beloved mamas. Wanted to join d group yesterday but everywhere was hot, thank God for today. Am officially joining after years of waiting. God has wipe away my shame. Am expecting twins by the grace of God. Mamas pls help me in thanking God ohhhhhhh. Ms has not been funny but am loving every bit of it. Am team march. May God grant us all a safe delivery.

Welcome tunis24. Don't mind us that yesterday o sometimes we can like to display our preggy hormones. grin Enjoy your stay and happy bumping. Another mama ibeji in the house

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Darsty99: 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
Tunis24:

Congratulations.. Happy for you for this double blessings.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
Giddyperson:
ayam crying cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3328) (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) (3333) (3334) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.