Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140461 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3393) (3394) (3395) (3396) (3397) (3398) (3399) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:30am On Aug 29, 2017
curvilicious:

Wucked somborri undecided cry

Thanks darling. September don reach o grin
Yes o, infact I don get dis bad ass gown am planning to rock o but dis my old school DH just dey give me one wicked eye I just pray make he accept quick oo, I don turn to gentle girl now just to accomplish my mission o.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 7:33am On Aug 29, 2017
mizz2posh:

After 8 days, for the circumcision, and after the cord stump falls off the navel.

They carry out the after 8day circumcision? In my anc its d ring they put jeje. I hate dat mighty cry on the 8day circum cry cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:36am On Aug 29, 2017
Abiagirl777:

I don't know where you stay but Obio cottage at Rumuobiakani Trans Amadi is ur best bet.I use them for ante natal classes and private hospital for delivery.they take their time to teach and even play various childbirth videos;vd with epi,without epi and cs with their projector.
the day they showed the vd with epi with all the various degrees of tesrs,all the first time mothers kept shouting ,some ran away sef.
lecture starts by 8 every day except Mon and Tuesdays which are for booking first timers.try them you'll enjoy them
Reg is 20k for both antenatal and delivery and #2500 for uss
Lols I can imagine! I almost passed out the first time I watched delivery videos during anc! It's amazing what our bodies can do.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 7:36am On Aug 29, 2017
toyeem:

6 months? You try ooo. Me en,once the lochia stops,mine stops around 3 weeks and the site don heal,my body will be doing me one kind. We will just wait till 6 weeks so as not to land in the stitching room again then we do d do. Kai, I'm always looking forward to that time,feels like the ist time ever as the place go tite pa. Lols

As I said earlier it was my experience at my first delivery that is holding us. He doesn't want to hear I did this or that and this one happened.I've been ready since 3 weeks �

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 7:38am On Aug 29, 2017
Abiagirl777:

I don't know where you stay but Obio cottage at Rumuobiakani Trans Amadi is ur best bet.I use them for ante natal classes and private hospital for delivery.they take their time to teach and even play various childbirth videos;vd with epi,without epi and cs with their projector.
the day they showed the vd with epi with all the various degrees of tesrs,all the first time mothers kept shouting ,some ran away sef.
lecture starts by 8 every day except Mon and Tuesdays which are for booking first timers.try them you'll enjoy them
Oh that's great. Thanks so much. I've heard about the obio before but when I heard about the population that comes there I just zerod my mind about it. Thank you, I'll try check it out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 7:39am On Aug 29, 2017
Liftedhands:
Lols I can imagine! I almost passed out the first time I watched delivery videos during anc! It's amazing what our bodies can do.

I tell you those videos are not for the faint hearted,even stm and others are always moved.
pregnancy and delivery is a miracle.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 7:45am On Aug 29, 2017
poshestmina:

Thought I was the only one with a missing Libido grin grin.LholarB mama, can a breastfeeding mother use it?

Ha! shocked
Ok o by the time lo starts don't look at Lola o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 7:48am On Aug 29, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Yes o, infact I don get dis bad ass gown am planning to rock o but dis my old school DH just dey give me one wicked eye I just pray make u accept quick oo, I don turn to gentle girl now just to accomplish my mission o.

Wayo somborri
Games women play to get their way
Cun woman cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:55am On Aug 29, 2017
Liftedhands:
How will you learn if preggy mamas like booqee(a ftm) don't complain ask questions and get answers? Did she mention you? Or is she using your space? Who made you advocate and moderator of question frequency?
Please learn to be your sisters keeper! She's is going through a tough and delicate phase.
Most ladies only have here to unburden and get consolation you have no right to take that away from her or anybody.

Every one of us here were once in her shoes don't think we went to school to learn all the advise we give here it's purely experience and thanks to older mamas for putting us through.

You are free to read on the sides and make no tangible contribution that's your cuppa tea.

Booqee please don't let anybody bully you into silence! Keep trying all that youve told to do on the ms and hang it there soon it will be overas you advance( I hope) all the same hang in there sis.

My sister d thing tire me when I read her response to booqee post, I wanted to rant my own before but I jejely keep quite. People can be so mean! Woman kill woman since 1900.

Come to think of it, I never see her comment here or provide help in anyway, only to come out now to discourage somebody from seeking help. Smh

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 7:57am On Aug 29, 2017
Jeeeeeee, i almost forgot its bumpy Tuesday. Teamies, oya o come nd show urself
Ayam coming o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 8:09am On Aug 29, 2017
HolySteph:

Oh that's great. Thanks so much. I've heard about the obio before but when I heard about the population that comes there I just zerod my mind about it. Thank you, I'll try check it out.

yes dear.It's still the same reason I use a private for delivery.Imaginei came by 7 and my no was 288,I feared that day.their services are top notch and cheap too so why won't ppl full there.they don't even want customers esp preggy mamas
If you don't want to reg,just go there by 8 on wed and Thurs for the classes and songs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:16am On Aug 29, 2017
proudmom38:

My sister d thing tire me when I read her response to booqee post, I wanted to rant my own before but I jejely keep quite. People can be so mean! Woman kill woman since 1900.

Come to think of it, I never see her comment here or provide help in anyway, only to come out now to discourage somebody from seeking help. Smh
That's life o! And she too is pregnant instead of her to come in and register with her teammates she chose to be doing expo with answers other mamas got from asking.

I
Sister kinkie gladly come in and identify with your teamies! That your intro wasn't nice but we receive you with open arms. Happy bumping to you. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 8:20am On Aug 29, 2017
Good morning mommas. Please way size of Goya Olive oil is required in the hospital and the price? Also the underlay/Macintosh, what is the cost? And is any make okay? Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:22am On Aug 29, 2017
Liftedhands:
That's life o! And she too is pregnant instead of her to come in and register with her teammates she chose to be doing expo with answers other mamas got from asking.

I
Sister kinkie gladly come in and identify with your teamies! That your intro wasn't nice but we receive you with open arms. Happy bumping to you. kiss

Abi o. Let's blame it on pregnancy hormones lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 29, 2017
kinkie:
no offence intended, but you complain a lot abeg. I don't comment but I do view and read comments to learn. Maybe u should too. U would learn a lot.
you won't be the first or last pregnant women to experienced morning sickness. Some experience it for the whole pregnancy sef.I pray yours would end soon though. But please enough of the complaints.its getting on our nerved. Just manage and know what's works for you. No one's a doctor here..and many people still have encouraged u here. It is well with you.
please shove ur advice up your arse and choke on it from behind, and get the hell out of my moniker.

Typical nairalander, u say something crazy and then start off with "no offence"
Your comment doesn't bother me as much, because I don't know you and I've never seen ur name around this thread. But the fact that your comment garnered a lot of likes from other moms/moms-to-be is rather discouraging to me and upsetting.

Please, what is the purpose of a thread like this if its not to pour ur heart out or get support from experienced people like you all, especially for a first timer.

As a matter of fact, I don't believe that I have "complained" as much as you claim I do on this very thread, because I try to save most of my so called complaint to my pregnancy journal..

If that is the case, then about 70% of us are all "complainers" including you. You may not come online to complain, but we all do.

Anyway, its all good. I'll just maintain my level.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 8:33am On Aug 29, 2017
Abiagirl777:

yes dear.It's still the same reason I use a private for delivery.Imaginei came by 7 and my no was 288,I feared that day.their services are top notch and cheap too so why won't ppl full there.they don't even want customers esp preggy mamas
If you don't want to reg,just go there by 8 on wed and Thurs for the classes and songs.
I don't want to register there but I don't mind attending the classes. Thank you much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 29, 2017
proudmom38, Liftedhands, curvilicious, hunniesuzie and Abiagirl.. Thanks a lot for ur kind words..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 8:41am On Aug 29, 2017
booqee:
please shove ur advice up your arse and choke on it from behind, and get the hell out of my moniker.

Your comment doesn't bother me as much, because I don't know you and I've never seen ur name around this thread. But the fact that your comment garnered a lot of likes from other moms/moms-to-be is rather discouraging to me and upsetting.

Please, what is the purpose of a thread like this if its not to pour ur heart out or get support from experienced people like you all, especially for a first timer.

As a matter of fact, I don't believe that I have "complained" as much as you claim I do on this very thread, because I try to save most of my so called complaint to my pregnancy journal..

If that is the case, then about 70% of us are all "complainers" including you. You may not come online to complain, but we all do.

Anyway, its all good.
My dear don't let that bother you. Ignore negative comments. I've not been around because I had to be a loner to pass the first trimester of which I have. I experienced the similar thing you are experiencing but I chose to deal with it like that without any drugs to manage it. I just come online here to read other people's experiences and laugh, then I knew I wasn't alone. I enjoyed it, that's part of what pulled me through my first trimester safely.
Don't worry you'll get better my dear. Don't let the sicknesses be a major problem. Try to keep your body and mind busy. And pray. Take your routine drugs, at least that would supplement for the lack of intake of food.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happychildlove(f): 8:52am On Aug 29, 2017
booqee:

i dont see what u are doing as rant, I have really learned a lot from d advice all our mama's has been given to u each time u complained cos am going thru d same thing as u, not everyone can voice out as u did, but ur complains has really helped so many of us that can't say much on this platform. God bless u. May we all carry to term

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kinkie(f): 8:56am On Aug 29, 2017
booqee:

madam am not here to trade words with you. Iam only telling you the pure truth that nobody else wanna tell you.. its because of people like you, the thread is uneccessarily long to 3000 pages wth. I totally understand how you may feel with the morning sickness and all that, I know it is not easy, but all u need to do is read and learn, complaining doesn't solve shit.. its rather irritating.
Ur profile even shows you have been a nairalander for about 6 years, and you're acting like a newbie. am not here to identify with any team or not or be complaining 24/7, am only here purely to learn and it has really helped, so u see I realy mean no offence. but if feel offended, then

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 9:11am On Aug 29, 2017
kinkie:
madam am not here to trade words with you. Iam only telling you the pure truth that nobody else wanna tell you.. its because of people like you, the thread is uneccessarily long to 3000 pages wth. I totally understand how you may feel with the morning sickness and all that, I know it is not easy, but all u need to do is read and learn, complaining doesn't solve shit.. its rather irritating.
Ur profile even shows you have been a nairalander for about 6 years, and you're acting like a newbie. am not here to identify with any team or not or be complaining 24/7, am only here purely to learn and it has really helped, so u see I realy mean no offence. but if feel offended, then

Is ok Kinkie..Shutting her down is not the best thing. She is a first time Mama and has never experienced such before. The platform owner has not complained about the page, so why you? Most people get relief but expressing their feelings. Everyone must not behave like you because we are all unique. Ability for one to accommodate one is a great virtue. Some people's MS no be moi moi. That you did not experience one does not make other people's experience unnecessary.
I beg you in the name of God! No start quarrel because I have been waiting for my bump since 20 weeks and it just showed yesterday and i wan post am here today grin No put sand for garri. Pregnant Mama must help me rejoice whether my Ancestors like it or not ....Lemme come and be going

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 29, 2017
booqee:

Anyway, its all good. I'll just maintain my level .

The likers are awon silent readers supporters crew that comes out in time of trouble. Please we're all one family here. Just ignore and don't even try it at bolded

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 9:32am On Aug 29, 2017
Abiagirl777:

How can one get there from garrison?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 29, 2017
kinkie:
madam am not here to trade words with you. Iam only telling you the pure truth that nobody else wanna tell you.. its because of people like you, the thread is uneccessarily long to 3000 pages wth. I totally understand how you may feel with the morning sickness and all that, I know it is not easy, but all u need to do is read and learn, complaining doesn't solve shit.. its rather irritating

No offence Aunty Silent Reader. Is not about been a nairalander for 6years, is all about been pregnant even 5th time moms still complain. Her complains are not irritating too Mrs Spokeswoman

Meanwhile why didn't you reply others that mentioned you or are you allergic to corrections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2017
kinkie:

Kai, see pregnancy hormones at work. Just take it easy mama. It will end in praise for us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DEllaluv(f): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2017
Can't wait for my bump to start showing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 9:46am On Aug 29, 2017
Roseey0:

How can one get there from garrison?
Garrison opp spar you'll get taxi going to trans amadi or slaughter N100, then from slaughter you'll get taxi going towards artillery N50, tell the driver to stop you at Obio cottage hospital, its just along the road.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mizz2posh: 9:49am On Aug 29, 2017
curvilicious:

They carry out the after 8day circumcision? In my anc its d ring they put jeje. I hate dat mighty cry on the 8day circum cry cry cry

I only told her how I do mine, most hospitals abroad will discuss it with you to circumcise your day old before you leave the hospital, circumcising a day old is not my cup of tea. Lol there's nothing jeje about applying the plastibell ring though, it is painful.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 9:50am On Aug 29, 2017
Chijiuche:

Is ok Kinkie..Shutting her down is not the best thing. She is a first time Mama and has never experienced such before. The platform owner has not complained about the page, so why you? Most people get relief but expressing their feelings. Everyone must not behave like you because we are all unique. Ability for one to accommodate one is a great virtue. Some people's MS no be moi moi. That you did not experience one does not make other people's experience unnecessary.
I beg you in the name of God! No start quarrel because I have been waiting for my bump since 20 weeks and it just showed yesterday and i wan post am here today grin No put sand for garri. Pregnant Mama must help me rejoice whether my Ancestors like it or not ....Lemme come and be going
Congratulations on your bump. I was so happy when mine came out at 19weeks. I'm enjoying myself now cus now I feel pregnant.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 9:52am On Aug 29, 2017
booqee:

Your comment doesn't bother me as much, because I don't know you and I've never seen ur name around this thread. But the fact that your comment garnered a lot of likes from other moms/moms-to-be is rather discouraging to me and upsetting.i

Pls don't maintain ur level mama. I was exactly like u during my ist pregnancy . Vomitted for the first 4 months and they kept changing drugs for me ,nothing was working. I was so frustruated and tired of life,and to make matters worse,it was just me and hubby. No support system. When I read ur comments,i smile and remember everything I went thru in that pregnancy and I laugh harder when I see my girl,5 years now.Pls hang on mama,every puking day brings u closer to ur darling,every frustruating day brings u closer to ur joy. Keep posting aw u feel cos it actually helps to have people around to encourage u. Plenty hugs to you.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 9:58am On Aug 29, 2017
kinkie:
Madam,I doubt if anyone else is complaining about d thread length yet.
u also confess to learn a lot from the unnecessarily long thread,where then would the contents u learn from have come if everyone purely learns like u? so u see why variety is d spice of life. It's not even abt one being a ftm;pregnancy knows no customer, a 4th/6th pregnancy can throw an experienced mama off balace o.
moreso,U don't even know if she has no physical friend or family who understands&that's Y we're here for ourselves.
We accommodate one another,even you are welcome.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 10:02am On Aug 29, 2017
Booqee o, ur mouth gan na acid but let it pass you hear?

Chijiuche, come, stand here, you sure say you no dey folo me waka? My bump too don arrival o.
I hail ur village pple for finally freeing you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3393) (3394) (3395) (3396) (3397) (3398) (3399) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.