Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148922 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3425) (3426) (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 10:44am On Sep 04, 2017
Just called prisms clinic in surulere to enquire about their 3D/4D ultrasound scan. The receptionist that attended to me said the price is 20k. Pls where on earth is this one possible? 20k for ordinary scan. Abeg any mama with a better place at affordable price should tell me. I reside in surulere though. My major concern is to dictate my lo's sex.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 10:47am On Sep 04, 2017
kelizosuy:
She kicks alot and it's intense too. I just feel that since the bump is small it means there's not enough space for her to move around and also I can literally see her when she streches

No cause for alarm then, girls are known to be super active ( I have 3 girls). Your baby is engaged that is the reason for the small belly. You will welcome your princess soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olaedoh: 10:52am On Sep 04, 2017
kelizosuy:
Welcome grin grin grin Happy bumping and safe delivery to you

Thanks a lot cheesy
Happy bumping to you too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 10:53am On Sep 04, 2017
Prayer Monday!
In the name of the Lord Jesus we bring our unborn babies to You Lord and thank You for this gift of grace that has been granted to us. Lord You have heard our prayers as you did Hannah in the bible and have granted us the privilege of bringing a new little life into the world. We pray that our pregnancies may be free of complications and that our little babies will be born perfectly healthy and complete.

Lord we pray that your hand of grace would be on this child not only in the womb but once he/she is born. May he/she come to know and love You Lord and grow into a strong and healthy little child who comes to know the Lord Jesus as his Saviour.

Father we thank and praise You for all the great things that you have done for us and for all the things as yet unknown that You have in store for us all. Lord we love you and stand in awe of the wonderful miracle of life that is growing inside of us and lift up our hands to praise Your glorious name,

Amen

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gabby18: 11:12am On Sep 04, 2017
sacredlily:
Just called prisms clinic in surulere to enquire about their 3D/4D ultrasound scan. The receptionist that attended to me said the price is 20k. Pls where on earth is this one possible? 20k for ordinary scan. Abeg any mama with a better place at affordable price should tell me. I reside in surulere though. My major concern is to dictate my lo's sex.

Call this scan centre and find out if these prices r still valid
4D scan costs 5k, and with Doppler costs 7.5k. Both can be done at
OMVIAL 4D Ultrasound Centre, 9 Fadeyi Str, Off Awolowo Way, By Ikeja Bus Stop, Ikeja. Tel 08060170565
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 11:29am On Sep 04, 2017
kelizosuy:
As at 30weeks my baby was 1.6kg but we are in week 34 now so I don't really know how much she weighs. That picture was taken this morning after eating 2 plates of food. Let me just take it as a first time mum thing
I think you should just mention it to ur doctor @ ur next appointment.not something serious tho. My 2nd preg,my baby was 1.5kg@ 30weeks and my gynea was a bit worried. He send for a blood count and my pcv came out low and i was placed on ranferon12,20 mls per day till I gave birth,baby came out @ 3.5kg at 40wks3days

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 11:34am On Sep 04, 2017
Ok will do that because my next appointment is in two days. Thanks ma'am
toyeem:

I think you should just mention it to ur doctor @ ur next appointment.not something serious tho. My 2nd preg,my baby was 1.5kg@ 30weeks and my gynea was a bit worried. He send for a blood count and my pcv came out low and i was placed on ranferon12,20 mls per day till I gave birth,baby came out @ 3.5kg at 40wks3days

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautyuche: 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
ElmaSpeed:
Team March it's check in time.

Fexcathy
Nifes
Temmy2103
Elmaspeed. EDD march 9
Tripletmom
Beautyuche
Eniafelamo
Happychildlove
Tunis24
Showerses
Soonest

First trimester is over for some of us and almost over for others. I pray morning sickness leaves us alone.
Take your folic acid and fesolate daily and try to eat if you can.
It is well with us.

Shout out to favouredestiny , you'll always be our sweetheart. smiley

OK.... Lemme continue my guava chewing.

Dear Capo, I full ground ooo. Edd based on LMP 29th March. Biko d guava get special function make i follow u chop am. Thank God for another public holiday..... I just tire to leave this bed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
Olaedoh:
Good morning fellow mamas, please i'll love to join the thread. My EDD is december 11th. A first time mum in a new enviroment. Will really appreciate all the advice and love
You are welcome ma. It shall end in praise for you
TEAM DECEMBER
1.Beautifulrosa ...Dec 30th Gender XX
2.tallar
3.lady25 ...Dec18th Gender XY
4.Nnetriplet
5. Goodmum
6.zainyrazzy
7.LaDivva ...Dec 25th Gender XX
8.Spicy12 ...Dec 27th
9. Olaedoh ...Dec 11th

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
kelizosuy:
Good morning mamas I hope your night was peaceful... Biko I feel my bump is too small Like it doesn't show I'm in the 8th month of pregnancy. I dunno if I'm being paranoid or something but it just looks really small in my eyes.
Teamie most women dont usually hv big bump in there first pregnancy, so its notin to worry about

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
sacredlily:
Na wa o, na which kind hospital be dat, dat will charge 20k for scan. Thou i dont reside in Lag. Try other places abeg.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolubej: 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
Greetings to mamas in the house. Congrats to mamas that have given birth.

Booqee how ms?
Zaynie mama abeg remember me in the sallah meat sharing. I enjoy reading your dairy. How is Moyo, Tinuke SIL and BIL
Proudmum38 how proudy teeth now
kelizosuy pls update your dairy now and stop starving someone...kikikikiki how that your neighbour sef?
Beningnasweety how zizi abeg rem to boil the semo next time o to avoid stories that touch

pls lets all remember phlakkeys in our prayers and also try to reach out to her

Rant time now

I dont no where my appetite is o and we are 36weeks abeg help me touchlight this matter

seems my anus sef is coming out discovered one soft fleshy thingy down below..ejor e epp me

2nights ago sleep travelled to sambisa forest...na so the thing dey be?

Abeg all sabi mum, do i need to wash all baby's new cloth such as sweater, flannel, blankets etc before we start using?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
Giddyperson:
put it very close to an open flame cheesy
Chai! Giddyperson haff kill me o! Na burning things be dat na!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angelys(f): 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
Good morning Mamas, please I will love to join the trend. Am in and will be going for my first scan this week. I stay in Ajah area. please any mama knows any good hospital for scan in Ajah? It's my first preg, any Advice would be appreciated.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
heroinqc:
Na wa o, na which kind hospital be dat, dat will charge 20k for scan. Thou i dont reside in Lag. Try other places abeg.
Sharply sharply i don run go else where. Though not 3D but then I was able to see my jewel jumping up and down. The sonographer took his time to access every every. Patiently waiting for my scan print out now. In all the amount I paid was 2500

I no fit shout.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
FexCathy:

Chai! Giddyperson haff kill me o! Na burning things be dat na!
No o don't burn it o cheesy if you have a gun lighter just put it on and put your finger very close to the flame. I cross my heart it works.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
heroinqc:
Always put the finger in kerosene everyday as many times as u can. The kerosene should not be the one already in the stove, just the one u hv nt pour inside the stove. Pls try this method it works.
Thanks dear. I will definitely.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
You are Welicome! You haff join already grin Drop your expected date of delivery so the month Cappo will add you to her list. Happy bumping!
angelys:
Good morning Mamas, please I will love to join the trend. Am in and will be going for my first scan this week. I stay in Ajah area. please any mama knows any good hospital for scan in Ajah? It's my first preg, any Advice would be appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angelys(f): 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
Naomi14:
You are Welicome! You haff join already grin Drop your expected date of delivery so the month Cappo will add you to her list. Happy bumping!
Thanks Naomi14, I will confirm the exact month from the scan.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olaedoh: 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
lady25:

You are welcome ma. It shall end in praise for you
TEAM DECEMBER
1.Beautifulrosa ...Dec 30th Gender XX
2.tallar
3.lady25 ...Dec18th Gender XY
4.Nnetriplet
5. Goodmum
6.zainyrazzy
7.LaDivva ...Dec 25th Gender XX
8.Spicy12 ...Dec 27th
9. Olaedoh ...Dec 11th

Amen oo, thanks a lot ma, and to all the pregnant mamas, God'll see us all through. Baby dust to us all

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
angelys:

Congrats Nd welcome ma,try X-planet @ilaje bus/stop beside Alesh hotel

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
proudmom38 :Mama wowo am so sorry 've been managing my battery but I 've replied you check your email...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
mumsgirl27:

E se ma'am.....It seems this second pregnancy is showing me shege o compare to d first one ( zero stress, extremely strong, u won't even know am pregnant apart from my big tommy) but this one, constant tiredness, dizziness, laziness, headache coupled with taking care of my toddler..It is easy by his grace.

How is proudy tooth, hope he is strong now.

My sister maybe second pregnancies are different and come with vengeance lol. It is well with us ojare
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
proudmom38:

My sister maybe second pregnancies are different and come with vengeance lol. It is well with us ojare

Abi o, na real vengeance.. Amen ooo, how is proudy doing today, hope the pain has subsided.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
Olaedoh:
Good morning fellow mamas, please i'll love to join the thread. My EDD is december 11th. A first time mum in a new enviroment. Will really appreciate all the advice and love

Welcome aboard

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olaedoh: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
proudmom38:

Welcome aboard

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
mumsgirl27:

Abi o, na real vengeance.. Amen ooo, how is proudy doing today, hope the pain has subsided.

Yes the pain has subsides but still bleeding when brushed, he's eating very well now but not peppery food though.

Thank you so much and a very big thank you to other wonderful mamas that gives suggestions too.

Cc. AlphaHandMaiden, zaynie, sassyangel1, bolubej, greatp80, olalayo, curlvilicious.

God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
Pacypatty:
proudmom38 :Mama wowo am so sorry 've been managing my battery but I 've replied you check your email...

Alright ma, will notify you once I see the mail. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mbliz(f): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
angelys:
there are loads of them in Ajah... But I use WhiteTouch center at checking point bustop, Ogidan before shangotedo area. That's the Lab The General Hospital Ibeju Recommends for scan. Really I love their services there coz of its accuracy!!! They work 24hrs including sundays... Scan fee is N1500

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by scentpepper: 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
Mummies in the house please help me torchlight this matter. I'm typing with my alternative moniker
https://www.nairaland.com/4032603/it-wise-decision

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angelys(f): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
Rhemy2013:

Congrats Nd welcome ma,try X-planet @ilaje bus/stop beside Alesh hotel

Thanks so much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angelys(f): 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
Mbliz:
there are loads of them in Ajah... But I use WhiteTouch center at checking point bustop, Ogidan before shangotedo area. That's the Lab The General Hospital Ibeju Recommends for scan. Really I love their services there coz of its accuracy!!! They work 24hrs including sundays... Scan fee is N1500

Thanks Mbliz, will check them out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3425) (3426) (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.