Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,012 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8266999 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
UmmTwins2:
Here's Ire

She's cute and oh so perfect! kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
Happy birthday Arihodo, more of God's blessings in Jesus name, amen.

Congrats RoseeyO, you shall carry to term and deliver safely by His grace, Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
Arihodo:
mamas, today is 7th September. my birthday. God has been faithful.

waiting for birthday mate ooo.
God bless us, Los and our families.
Happy birthday to u mama, more of Gods mercy, protection on u. llnp. u share birth month with my son

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
TEAMSEPTEMBER ROLL CALL

NAME. GENDER. EDD
(1) katchycouture Ported to Aug 14th. Beautiful baby girl

(2) jesufifunmi Gender Not known. 28th sept

(3) favouredi XX. 5th sept

(4) aghaibiam XY. 7th sept

(5) MoyosBlog123.....delivered on 4th August......bouncing baby boy

(6) goodfortun delivered on 1st sept........bouncing baby boy

(7) tushmom XX. 15th sept

(cool peggygee delivered on 5th sept.....beautiful baby girl

(9) ennywealth09 Xx. 15th sept

(10) YACAA XY. .delivered on 7th sept....bouncing baby boy

(11) Eigmaticme ported to Aug 17th.... beautiful baby girl

(12) ifyalways (on behalf of her daughter-inlaw)

(13) ladytaurus XX......15th sept

(14) ummtwins2 ported from October delivered on 6th September......beautiful baby girl

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
CheeryChy:

Hurray! Finally our princess is here. And you were anticipating this all along. Congrats ma. May she be a source of joy and gladness to you all. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
olalayo1710:
Happy birthday to u mama, more of Gods mercy, protection on u. llnp. u share birth month with my son
wooow! really. my love to ur Son. thank u plenty. may he celebrate more years too.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
sweetlady4real:

Congrats RoseeyO, you shall carry to term and deliver safely by His grace, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
sweetlady4real:

thanks dear, Amen .

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
Congrats YACAA and Ummtwins2, may God bless your los, they shall always be a source of joy and happiness to you, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
Congratulations to u yacaa and ummtwins, may God protection be on them, may they be a source of joy to u and ur families. ummtwins she is so cute

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
curve:
Congrats YAACA

Happy birthday Arihodo

Congrats UmmTwins2, he's so cute kiss
thank u curve, thank u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
UmmTwins2:
Ko! Ko! Ko! oooo!

BA
Cappo Pweetiebabe So my honeybun decided to share birth month with Daddy n not big bro cheesy guess my babies jst love coming early; her big bro Imran came at 37wks.
Alhamdulillah our beautiful Princess Iman Moyosoreoluwa Oyindamola Ire(Goodness/Fortune) landed yesterday morning at 35wks. She's perfectly healthy n we'r both fine. BS later. Wishing all my teamies #teamOctober mamas a happy ending too n Congrats in advance to d remaining September mamas. May our joy not be cut short. Ameen
Cc Zaynie
Cc Deezou
Cc Comtem2011
Cc JUMAYIN
Cc CheeryChy
Still repping #teamOctober cheesy kiss kiss
Wow!!!! Congratulations to u ma'am xoxo happy for u, welcome to the world our lil princess may u be greatly bless in Jesus name....Oya team October one of our baby don land o.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
Arihodo:

wooow! really. my love to ur Son. thank u plenty. may he celebrate more years too.
Amen, thanks mama, his birthday is on d 9th
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lilliesbud12:
Clears throat... yes it's clear now... special appreciation goes to all here for giving me comfort by answering my questions... Don't lemme mention names so that I won't leave anyone out.. I took warm tea, today has been a bit fair. Honestly I wish men could be pregnant too o.. not that they don't feel for us but they don't know how to present it.. they are simply not wired for it.. so I just try to understand jare.. who getting angry by their comments epp?

Congratulations to our prayer mama @YACAA.... may he be a constant source of joy to all.

Happy Birthday to Mama Arihodo... many more fruitful years.. kisses to ur baby.

April is closer than we think ooo teamies... God will make it easy for us.

That moinmoin in leaves thing, you can try practicing with water often & in no time you'll find a way around it. I just learnt it by force after dh banned every other alternative in our house & it's been cool though he helps o.

Xoxo

thank u dear mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
haarfeez:

I'm papa not mama. whichever way it'll end in praise #believe #optimistic

thought u were a mama. Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
Godmother:

Hehehe cheesy
Its been a while. Hope you are good. How's proud son?

I'm good ma'am and also on second missionary journey lol. Proud son is famous!

How's the family too?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
olalayo1710:
Amen, thanks mama, his birthday is on d 9th
really. woow. pls hug him for me.ooo. Gos bless u and urs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
CheeryChy:

You are in order. Pls take your medicine. The malaria drug is administered twice in four weeks interval. Then you are good to go. I was given in my 20th and 24th week too along with my TT injection. After this one, you won't be given again, except if you fall ill with malaria. It's a preventive dosage.

Thank you so much ma, will do just that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
Sansa143:
Happy bday Ahriho,age with grace! Congrats @YACAA,may the Lord bless. And keep him!

thank u dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
Congrats UmmTwins2, your baby is big o. May she be a source of blessing to your family

Nimi22 you'll feel better, sorry dear.

Kelizosuy how are you doing today?

Liftedhands it's been a while, hope you are doing good. kisses to the Prince of freshness

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
YACAA:
BA BA BA

What can I say unto the Lord
All I have to say is thank you Lord
Thank you Lord
Thank you Lord
All I have to say is thank you Lord

My gift from God arrived this morning at 12.30 pm weighing 3.3 kg via emergency c-section.

He is resting in my arms as I type this; we are both doing really well.

Thank you Lord for counting me worthy to look after a prince of your kingdom.

BS will be following soon.

cc: katchycouture and reniduke
Congrats! God bless ur beautiful baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
Just Checking Up On Us.

1. Pweetiebabe .... The Lord will give me testimony and supernatural delivery.

2. Mercymercy .....Mercy of the lord shall always be ur portion.

3. Nimi22 .....Mami toh yekebu....How body o, it is well with ur soul.

4. Clily ....My prayers are with u ma, plss just pop in to say hi and let's no all is well with u....Supernatural delivery.

5. Elixir123 ......My super active mama, D lord will provide ur needs according to his riches in glory and save u during childbirth.

6. tikosdear ....Sweet sis, the lord is ur portion in the land of d living, he shall never forsake u.

7. Fruitfulbliss .... Testimony will never cease in ur home...

8. Ebonychic18 ....Ebony mama,I twale for u ma...D lord shall see u through dis journey in Jesus name.

9. Imurboss ....Iya ejima, how are precious cutie? Hope dey are kicking well...U shall not cast ur young in Jesus name.

10. UmmTwins2 ....(Ported to September) Deliver 06/09 to a Bouncing Baby girl. It has indeed ended in praise.

11. Omotolanibaby ... Omotee, Eku gbogbo o, ede Ku adaje...May our 9months journey ends in testimony.

12. Mrsfaithfoly .... Our faith mama, super natural childbirth is urs.

13. Beyedew ....My Edd partner, d lord will see u 2ru and give u victory on every side.

14. BritneyStacy .... Its bin a while I read from u ma'am, I no u re good hope our baby girl is kicking well. And our boy too.

15. SomebodysMum ...Somebody's wife, d lord is ur strength, testimony is ur portion in Jesus name.

16. Angeltolly ....Anointing of ease is ur portion ma.

17. Hebrewbirth ...Let d Hebrew women anointing fall on u ma'am.

18. Modupsie ...My teamie who dey share date with me,maybe na 3babys go land DAT day.Testimony all ard u.

19. CoolOne1 ....Coolest mama, am sure u re good and done shopping.Open heavens is ur lots.

20. Mbliz ...Hmmmmm, ur own case is different o just no team November can't hijack u any Lo sex needed.Safe delivery

21. Debclem ...Sweetie teammate, how waddling? Sexy & painless borning.

22. Bolubej ...Sexy mama, hope ur bags are ready. U shall be save during childbirth.

23. Zheemub ...Sis hope u re good? Try and pop in more often,we are almost there...Sama us Lo sex and EDD....The lord will see u through ma.

24. Jennykoko3009 ...Mama jenny wey refuse to update Lo sex....Happy waddling ma'am. Supernatural delivery.

25. winningbt ... Team surprise mama, how ur biggie belle? Anointing to deliver with ease Will fall upon u.

26. ApotiErioluwa1 ...Iya ibeji toh gbayi, Aku ikunra oo, Ayo la yori si o,Asokale ayo(Amin)

27. pyzdan .... Darling teamie, how ur side o,update Lo sex love. U will come out of d delivery room with Testimony.

28. kelsgal .... How is u? How is ur hubby(in jenifa voice) Success on every sides.

29. flawlesskayC ..... Flawless mama, how d ministry now? Moving to permanent site am sure by God grace.

30. Meggitto ....Meggi toh posh...D lord will see us through.

31. Mahoti ....Cutie pie how ur side? Lo sex plsss sexy and painless delivery

32. Eminya ....Mami hope u can see did mention? D lord is ur strength.

33. Heroinqc ....Ever able and active sis, how waddling. The able God will strengthen u during childbirth.

34. Mammybabe ... Cutie Teamie still waiting for Lo sex. Supernatural childbirth.

35. Kelizosuy ....Our wonderful fashionista mama how bizness. The lord is ur strength and ur Light, u shall deliver like d Hebrew woman.

No procrastination ma'ams let's get our bags ready, round our shopping, arrange baby nursery and things and gladly Wait for our cuties...I pray before we travail we shall all bring forth our babies, before our pain comes we shall be delivered of our Los. We all shall be save during childbirth (Amen).

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Just Checking Up On Us.

4. Clily ....My prayers are with u ma, plss just pop in to say hi and let's no all is well with u....Supernatural delivery.

5. Elixir123 ......My super active mama, D lord will provide ur needs according to his riches in glory and save u during childbirth.

6. tikosdear ....Sweet sis, the lord is ur portion in the land of d living, he shall never forsake u.

8. Ebonychic18 ....Ebony mama,I twale for u ma...D lord shall see u through dis journey in Jesus name.

9. Imurboss ....Iya ejima, how are precious cutie? Hope dey are kicking well...U shall not cast ur young in Jesus name.

10. UmmTwins2 ....(Ported to September) Deliver 06/09 to a Bouncing Baby girl. It has indeed ended in praise.

11. Omotolanibaby ... Omotee, Eku gbogbo o, ede Ku adaje...May our 9months journey ends in testimony.

13. Beyedew ....My Edd partner, d lord will see u 2ru and give u victory on every side.

14. BritneyStacy .... Its bin a while I read from u ma'am, I no u re good hope our baby girl is kicking well. And our boy too.

15. SomebodysMum ...Somebody's wife, d lord is ur strength, testimony is ur portion in Jesus name.

18. Modupsie ...My teamie who dey share date with me,maybe na 3babys go land DAT day.Testimony all ard u.

19. CoolOne1 ....Coolest mama, am sure u re good and done shopping.Open heavens is ur lots.

20. Mbliz ...Hmmmmm, ur own case is different o just no team November can't hijack u any Lo sex needed.Safe delivery

22. Bolubej ...Sexy mama, hope ur bags are ready. U shall be save during childbirth.

23. Zheemub ...Sis hope u re good? Try and pop in more often,we are almost there...Sama us Lo sex and EDD....The lord will see u through ma.

24. Jennykoko3009 ...Mama jenny wey refuse to update Lo sex....Happy waddling ma'am. Supernatural delivery.

25. winningbt ... Team surprise mama, how ur biggie belle? Anointing to deliver with ease Will fall upon u.

26. ApotiErioluwa1 ...Iya ibeji toh gbayi, Aku ikunra oo, Ayo la yori si o,Asokale ayo(Amin)

27. pyzdan .... Darling teamie, how ur side o,update Lo sex love. U will come out of d delivery room with Testimony.

28. kelsgal .... How is u? How is ur hubby(in jenifa voice) Success on every sides.

29. flawlesskayC ..... Flawless mama, how d ministry now? Moving to permanent site am sure by God grace.

33. Heroinqc ....Ever able and active sis, how waddling. The able God will strengthen u during childbirth.

34. Mammybabe ... Cutie Teamie still waiting for Lo sex. Supernatural childbirth.

35. Kelizosuy ....Our wonderful fashionista mama how bizness. The lord is ur strength and ur Light, u shall deliver like d Hebrew woman.

No procrastination ma'ams let's get our bags ready, round our shopping, arrange baby nursery and things and gladly Wait for our cuties...I pray before we travail we shall all bring forth our babies, before our pain comes we shall be delivered of our Los. We all shall be save during childbirth (Amen).

AMEN..Thanks Darling.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GoodMum: 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
Congrats to YACAA and Umm Twins2
May the birth of your babies bring joy to you & your family, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Just Checking Up On Us.

Amencappo I dey ooo,cnt wait to port too.The journey is getting tiring,heartburn is now my twin sis,the lord is our strength. Oct for supernatural delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
Godmother:
Mamas please patronize one of your own. I make baby dresses for girls ages 0-10 years. Prices are very mummy-friendly. Call 07062333081, 08177057902 (whatsapp)
wia you dey stay?,what about that of boys0-4months
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
UmmTwins2:
Ko! Ko! Ko! oooo!

BA
Cappo Pweetiebabe So my honeybun decided to share birth month with Daddy n not big bro cheesy guess my babies jst love coming early; her big bro Imran came at 37wks.
Alhamdulillah our beautiful Princess Iman Moyosoreoluwa Oyindamola Ire(Goodness/Fortune) landed yesterday morning at 35wks. She's perfectly healthy n we'r both fine. BS later. Wishing all my teamies #teamOctober mamas a happy ending too n Congrats in advance to d remaining September mamas. May our joy not be cut short. Ameen
Cc Zaynie
Cc Deezou
Cc Comtem2011
Cc JUMAYIN
Cc CheeryChy
A big Congratulation to our teamie. Wow at 35wks, pls what is the weight? Welcm lo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
UmmTwins2:
Ko! Ko! Ko! oooo!

BA
Cc Zaynie
Cc Deezou
Cc Comtem2011
Cc JUMAYIN
Cc CheeryChy

Alhamdulillah
congratulations sis,may she be a source of joy to you and your family Ameen
sorry for the late response

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Just Checking Up On Us.

Present cappo. The body dey do me like i go follow our teamie ummtwin port but Jehovah knows the right time. Thank u cappo for leading our team well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MercyMercy(f): 11:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
[quote author=Pweetiebabe post=60237235][color=#000099]
Amen in Jesus name. You are doing so well cappo, God bless you.
The Lord is our strength.
In another news, one of my Pastors is so certain my baby will come before October oooo. Hmmmm,all I can say is "Jesus Take The Wheels".
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MercyMercy(f): 11:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
Congratulations to YACAA and my former teamie UmmTwins2.
Your children shall be source of blessings to your families.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
Eminya:
Congrats UmmTwins2, your baby is big o. May she be a source of blessing to your family

Nimi22 you'll feel better, sorry dear.

Kelizosuy how are you doing today?

Liftedhands it's been a while, hope you are doing good. kisses to the Prince of freshness

Thanks. I feel better now after vomiting d whole food.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.