Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151604 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
zaynie:

Be like you want me to coman flog your legs there.... angry
TeamOct should have their bags packed already cos porting is highly possible.
Don't sha wrap my baby in hospital towel just cos your husband was unable to find the flannel where you kept it angry

That's gonna be funny o. I keep having that thought too, that I will unexpectedly fall into Labour without knowing. Hmm I pray laziness and sleep allow me pack my bag o.
Is too much sleep, weakness and too much eating part of labour? With my first I didnt sleep much at 36weeks though no two pregnancies are same.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
mumsgirl27:

Thanks mama for this tutorial....My MIL taught me this moimoi leave wrapping tire, am just not getting it, I want to start practicing becos I don boast to my MIL that I will make leave moimoi for her when next i visit her lipsrsealed. next week Saturday i must showcase my leave moimoi grin

You are most welcome sis
wink Yes o MIL must give us pass mark

Life is easy and sweet for us new generation mamas and wives- Not everytime hard labour sumtin. Send my own moi-moi o

Hope you know mama Zaynie's trick in peeling the beans? Just pour in your blender put enough water and pulse a few times- vola!!! peeling haff ended just strain with a sieve
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
proudmom38:

Tomorrow is ekpoma market, let me come and go and buy leafs for my moi moi. Zaynie cannot come and be doing me strong thing ontop my phone screen again!

@Towerofgrace God bless you richly for this tutorial. I pray my moi moi comes out fine before mama moyo will come be laffin me grin

Amen ma!!!

cheesy cheesy Kikikikik
Abi oo, she's not allowed to do us longer throat @ Zaynie.

Please u are not allowed to stress yourself, you can take out of the ones everybody posts tomorrow grin grin ( i love you like that)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
mumsgirl27:
Rant Time:

Am just 5weeks and 3day pregnant, and I feel so bloated like am 14weeks gone, can't wear tight-hugging dress becos I don't everyone knowing am pregnant now until have passed my first trimester, I don't think it will be possible with this big belle (Note: Is this how 2nd preggy is)

2nd and experienced mamas, please when do u start showing? Abi na only me waka come undecided

on a lighter note: it seems it is just I and Roseey0 that are team May o, biko, please, dalu, nagode...Team May please show face and register, at least lets us know ourselves .
Team may 6 here reported.
5 weeks 6 days.

I am also bloated.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
zaynie:

Oya.......
Battle of the moimoi grin
I was going to make a simple and nakked moimoi before but now, lemme go and buy orisirisi for my moimoi! tongue

Yes oo, moimoi elemi 100

Some
Freshly boiled shrimps
boiled eggs
boiled titus fish
boiled liver wink wink

What else oo *scratches head*

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
zaynie:
Dynasty, black beauty. Adunmadan kiss
Abeg describe the honey and sugar scrub for me lemme join for smooth face.

Normal honey in a teaspoon and mix with half teaspoon granulated sugar ( for it to feel scrub like on the face).

Wash face with lukewarm water so the pores can be open for easier penetration.

Rub the mix of honey and singer in circular motion round the face for some 2 minutes. Leave on for further 5 -10 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water to cleanse thoroughly.

Pat face dry and rub coconut oil on the face ( I use to bed sha).

Am working on another recipe: turmeric and ginger mask....would share once am done and satisfied

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Yes oo, moimoi elemi 100

Some
Freshly boiled shrimps
boiled eggs
boiled titus fish
boiled liver wink wink

you need roasted shawa oooo

boil shawa together with Titus fish and smoked prawns( the aroma alone is....ogaju)...the stock is what you mix with other things( the condiments ) and mix with the ground beans
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Yes oo, moimoi elemi 100

Some
Freshly boiled shrimps
boiled eggs
boiled titus fish
boiled liver wink wink

Why are you pple like this now? I intend making naked (according to d other mama)moimoi. My corper has already peeled the beans (isnt he just a Godsent) unlike my normal mugu living wt me. Now u pple haff discourage me undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
. Lemme do like proudmum38
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Amen ma!!!

cheesy cheesy Kikikikik
Abi oo, she's not allowed to do us longer throat @ Zaynie.

Please u are not allowed to stress yourself, you can take out of the ones everybody posts tomorrow grin grin ( i love you like that)

Thanks so much my candy crush, let me sit down and watch lol.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
proudmom38:
I'm fine now dear, headache has finally free me (at least for now) find out that resting alot and staying away from tv works well.

Thank you so much for always checking on me @mumsgirl27. Proudy sent his regards ma
Thank God for the relive, it will be permanent. Resting cures headaches, so u need to rest always..It will end in praise.
About the bloating humm , it is part of the package be that....okk o, let me embrace my bloated bump grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
mixed feelings
I am happy I am pregnant but I am bothered that it is obvious at just 10 weeks. people now know that I am pregnant coupled with spitting...I just wish its a surprise at 4 months to people.Just today, I felt 5 months movement in me.if not that I know my LMP and I saw the scan image, I for doubt my pregnancy age.
#second journey #
#team april#

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
mumsgirl27:
Rant Time:

on a lighter note: it seems it is just I and Roseey0 that are team May o, biko, please, dalu, nagode...Team May please show face and register, at least lets us know ourselves .
We are on our way o ,na MS still deh hold us grin. I have not tested yet but am suspecting, noticing some symptoms I experienced during my first. I wouldn't mind having May children too since it's my month and Hubby's.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missusadey: 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
mumsgirl27:
Rant Time:

Am just 5weeks and 3day pregnant, and I feel so bloated like am 14weeks gone, can't wear tight-hugging dress becos I don't everyone knowing am pregnant now until have passed my first trimester, I don't think it will be possible with this big belle (Note: Is this how 2nd preggy is)

2nd and experienced mamas, please when do u start showing? Abi na only me waka come undecided

We are here o.
Still hiding in the shadows.
#TeamMay

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
Towerofgrace:

You are most welcome sis
wink Yes o MIL must give us pass mark

Life is easy and sweet for us new generation mamas and wives- Not everytime hard labour sumtin. Send my own moi-moi o

Hope you know mama Zaynie's trick in peeling the beans? Just pour in your blender put enough water and pulse a few times- vola!!! peeling haff ended just strain with a sieve
Yes ooo.....I must impress her with my moimoi grin, life is sweet jare, oh oyinbo has totally made life easy....
I will o, u that gave us free tutoring without money....I will summit for tasting.
No o, I don't know ant the method, thank u and mama Zaynie for this trick.....I can peel in peace, peeling beans can be frustrating sometimes. Thumbs up to u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
dunasy:

you need roasted shawa oooo

boil shawa together with Titus fish and smoked prawns( the aroma alone is....ogaju)...the stock is what you mix with other things( the condiments ) and mix with the ground beans

Yeparipa tongue tongue tongue tongue

Curvilicious, i yam not there o, it is Duna.sy and the rest that are doing you longer throat

* evuls everywia* grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
kelizosuy:
Any mama that's bored and likes reading books, there's an App I will recommend to you. It gives you access to millions of books for free. It's called Wattpad and if you are finding it difficult to choose from the books I'd recommend my personal favorites

You are my new sweetheart. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
zaynie:

Oya.......
Battle of the moimoi grin
I was going to make a simple and nakked moimoi before but now, lemme go and buy orisirisi for my moimoi! tongue

Mama de mama. Beyonce hand dey up for you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mrsfaithfoly: 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Just Checking Up On Us.

1. Pweetiebabe .... The Lord will give me testimony and supernatural delivery.

2. Mercymercy .....Mercy of the lord shall always be ur portion.

3. Nimi22 .....Mami toh yekebu....How body o, it is well with ur soul.

4. Clily ....My prayers are with u ma, plss just pop in to say hi and let's no all is well with u....Supernatural delivery.

5. Elixir123 ......My super active mama, D lord will provide ur needs according to his riches in glory and save u during childbirth.

6. tikosdear ....Sweet sis, the lord is ur portion in the land of d living, he shall never forsake u.

7. Fruitfulbliss .... Testimony will never cease in ur home...

8. Ebonychic18 ....Ebony mama,I twale for u ma...D lord shall see u through dis journey in Jesus name.

9. Imurboss ....Iya ejima, how are precious cutie? Hope dey are kicking well...U shall not cast ur young in Jesus name.

10. UmmTwins2 ....(Ported to September) Deliver 06/09 to a Bouncing Baby girl. It has indeed ended in praise.

11. Omotolanibaby ... Omotee, Eku gbogbo o, ede Ku adaje...May our 9months journey ends in testimony.

12. Mrsfaithfoly .... Our faith mama, super natural childbirth is urs.

13. Beyedew ....My Edd partner, d lord will see u 2ru and give u victory on every side.

14. BritneyStacy .... Its bin a while I read from u ma'am, I no u re good hope our baby girl is kicking well. And our boy too.

15. SomebodysMum ...Somebody's wife, d lord is ur strength, testimony is ur portion in Jesus name.

16. Angeltolly ....Anointing of ease is ur portion ma.

17. Hebrewbirth ...Let d Hebrew women anointing fall on u ma'am.

18. Modupsie ...My teamie who dey share date with me,maybe na 3babys go land DAT day.Testimony all ard u.

19. CoolOne1 ....Coolest mama, am sure u re good and done shopping.Open heavens is ur lots.

20. Mbliz ...Hmmmmm, ur own case is different o just no team November can't hijack u any Lo sex needed.Safe delivery

21. Debclem ...Sweetie teammate, how waddling? Sexy & painless borning.

22. Bolubej ...Sexy mama, hope ur bags are ready. U shall be save during childbirth.

23. Zheemub ...Sis hope u re good? Try and pop in more often,we are almost there...Sama us Lo sex and EDD....The lord will see u through ma.

24. Jennykoko3009 ...Mama jenny wey refuse to update Lo sex....Happy waddling ma'am. Supernatural delivery.

25. winningbt ... Team surprise mama, how ur biggie belle? Anointing to deliver with ease Will fall upon u.

26. ApotiErioluwa1 ...Iya ibeji toh gbayi, Aku ikunra oo, Ayo la yori si o,Asokale ayo(Amin)

27. pyzdan .... Darling teamie, how ur side o,update Lo sex love. U will come out of d delivery room with Testimony.

28. kelsgal .... How is u? How is ur hubby(in jenifa voice) Success on every sides.

29. flawlesskayC ..... Flawless mama, how d ministry now? Moving to permanent site am sure by God grace.

30. Meggitto ....Meggi toh posh...D lord will see us through.

31. Mahoti ....Cutie pie how ur side? Lo sex plsss sexy and painless delivery

32. Eminya ....Mami hope u can see did mention? D lord is ur strength.

33. Heroinqc ....Ever able and active sis, how waddling. The able God will strengthen u during childbirth.

34. Mammybabe ... Cutie Teamie still waiting for Lo sex. Supernatural childbirth.

35. Kelizosuy ....Our wonderful fashionista mama how bizness. The lord is ur strength and ur Light, u shall deliver like d Hebrew woman.

No procrastination ma'ams let's get our bags ready, round our shopping, arrange baby nursery and things and gladly Wait for our cuties...I pray before we travail we shall all bring forth our babies, before our pain comes we shall be delivered of our Los. We all shall be save during childbirth (Amen).

Amen. Thanks able cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
mamatwiny:

Team may 6 here reported.
5 weeks 6 days.

I am also bloated.
Welcome ma'am.....am so happy to see another team May....May we all carry to term.
Embrace your bloated bump like me grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
Blessedmum:

We are on our way o ,na MS still deh hold us grin. I have not tested yet but am suspecting, noticing some symptoms I experienced during my first. I wouldn't mind having May children too since it's my month and Hubby's.
Another teammate (dancing).....Welcome welcome...Ms gat no hold on us.it is already confirmed,testing is just for formality grin...May rocks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Yes oo, moimoi elemi 100

Some
Freshly boiled shrimps
boiled eggs
boiled titus fish
boiled liver wink wink

Chai. Afraid is catching me. This moi moi matter is serious o.
Abeg disinfect your phones from today so you can lick your screens well grin
These women will do us chum chin tomorrow
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
olalayo1710:
mama deezou, long time, how is u and ur family ma?

We are good former teamie
how's ur family too?
you don born again?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
proudmom38:

Tomorrow is ekpoma market, let me come and go and buy leafs for my moi moi. Zaynie cannot come and be doing me strong thing ontop my phone screen again!

@Towerofgrace God bless you richly for this tutorial. I pray my moi moi comes out fine before mama moyo will come be laffin me grin
Chai!I envy pregnant mamas that will cook moinmoin and still have appetite after the whole stress. That was how I was craving amala with vegetable and strictly fried fish. I made vegetable,made stew for my fried fish,made amala finish and the food refused to enter my mouth.i just vex,drank water and went to sleep only to wake up 2 hrs later to serious hunger plus ms. Ended up soaking garri.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
Awww.. Just hit me up if you need references for what to read. I love romance with a little bit of sarcasm mixed up
ElmaSpeed:

You are my new sweetheart. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by may01(f): 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
kelizosuy:
Awww.. Just hit me up if you need references for what to read. I love romance with a little bit of sarcasm mixed up
I looovvve romance mixed with sarcasm too! Pls I need references. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
missusadey:

We are here o.
Still hiding in the shadows.
#TeamMay

Please o come out of hiding and be part of us......Welcome mama, there shall be no lost in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
proudmom38:

Awwww.... I miss ekpoma days walai. Those days wen I can't jst wait 4 mkt days cos outside mkt days Na weeee 4 students as dem no dey use eyes Or ears hear student for campus Or town cos they must hike the prices of fd stuffs ehnnn.kai, I miss those days weh babe go hammer Santana in d morning b4 lectures cos u can't predict d stress dt will accompany dt day.The last I visited my school GREATEST AAU was in 2007(the year I graduated n left dt school for gd. Chai, dt school ehn u go enter as teenager n graduate as a pensioner cos of strike). The sun sef Na dieeeee plus rats weh resemble mice wth their long tails like skipping rope. Only God knows wen I go reach dt school again.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
Fabulous Friday.......

Let me participate fully even though I no fine reach una.

I use coconut oil as cream is a no go area for me.
Make up once in a while when going out.
Took the first pic yesterday and the second today @7weeks 5days.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
kelizosuy:
wattpad...... Being reading on wattpad since 2010..and I read mostly Vampire and werewolf stories..
You're bae jooorr..
Ehnehn, where in Omisanjana do you stay jawe?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lol.. If you are already on wattpad I will refer 2 of my all time favorites
The Mischievous Mrs Maxfield
Silent is Golden
may01:

I looovvve romance mixed with sarcasm too! Pls I need references. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
grin I read those too but occasionally. I live along 132kv
MumIbeji:
wattpad...... Being reading on wattpad since 2010..and I read mostly Vampire and werewolf stories..
You're bae jooorr..
Ehnehn, where in Omisanjana do you stay jawe?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.