Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140959 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3478) (3479) (3480) (3481) (3482) (3483) (3484) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
Tanchu grin grin grin grin
proudmom38:

Cute

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
proudmom38:

Interesting! Unripe plantain increases libido?

Unripe plantain here I come lipsrsealed

Abeg give me d recipe and preparation cool

Unripe plantain
crayfish
Fresh pepper
Garlic/ginger(optional)
Fresh fish/kpomo/meat
Smoked fish(optional)
Salt(to taste)
Knorr
Red oil
Onions
Scent leaf(gives it a unique flavor) or ugu

Preparation my method tongue

1: Peel, wash and cut your plantains(the way you cut carrots for fried rice). Put inside the pot and cook
2: Do the same with scent leaf or ugu
3: Remove the fish intestine, wash and cook(for some mins) with little water so that the fish won't overdone and the flavor will come out. Use salt and onion to cook, you can add maggi if you want. Also add your smoked fish(after thorough washing and deboning). When is done, put the fresh fish inside a plate without the water, pour the water with the smoked fish inside the unripe plantain already boiling.
4: Grind your crayfish, pepper and garlic or ginger. I always grind garlic/ginger first before putting pepper and crayfish. Cut your onions (I love cutting it round)
5: Add all your ingredients inside the pot with palm oil and allow to boil for 5mins. Add the fish, shredded scent leaf or ugu and turn(I use turning stick so as to get the thickness I want).
6: Off your gas, allow to cool before serving.

Note: Method differs ooo

The third plate I ate

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
zaynie:

I'm here o
You wantu dash me money cheesy

Proudmum, how far!

I dey o. Coman do fab friday na lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Unripe plantain
crayfish
Fresh pepper
Garlic/ginger(optional)
Fresh fish/kpomo/meat
Smoked fish(optional)
Salt(to taste)
Knorr
Red oil
Onions
Scent leaf(gives it a unique flavor) or ugu

Preparation my method tongue

1: Peel, wash and cut your plantains(the way you cut carrots for fried rice). Put inside the pot and cook
2: Do the same with scent leaf or ugu
3: Remove the fish intestine, wash and cook(for some mins) with little water so that the fish won't overdone and the flavor will come out. Use salt and onion to cook, you can add maggi if you want. Also add your smoked fish(after thorough washing and deboning). When is done, put the fresh fish inside a plate without the water, pour the water with the smoked fish inside the unripe plantain already boiling.
4: Grind your crayfish, pepper and garlic or ginger. I always grind garlic/ginger first before putting pepper and crayfish. Cut your onions (I love cutting it round)
5: Add all your ingredients inside the pot with palm oil and allow to boil for 5mins. Add the fish, shredded scent leaf or ugu and turn(I use turning stick so as to get the thickness I want).
6: Off your gas, allow to cool before serving.

Note: Method differs ooo

The third plate I ate

Thanks for sharing, I know how to make it like this. Thought you prepare it different to increase libido lol. I like it hot!

Unripe plantain it is for me! Thid libido must come back from wherever it traveled to......

Thanks once again ma

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DEllaluv(f): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
proudmom38:

It is well with you dear.

Amen....Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
proudmom38:

Thanks for sharing, I know how to make it like this. Thought you prepare it different to increase libido lol. I like it hot!

Unripe plantain it is for me! Thid libido must come back from wherever it traveled to......

Thanks once again ma

Google talk say you go put cloves, walnut and pure honey with unripe plantain ni come mash or grind join. Put am under sun make e dry come dy flaky and you can take it as drug.

I'm seriously suspecting the ginger and garlic I used cos this is not the first time I'm cooking unripe plantain but without garlic and ginger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
DEllaluv:

Amen....Thanks ma'am

Uwc

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
Good afternoon bumping mamas, how are we and little ones doing?

Congratulations to mamas that just dropped and those in the favour room presently.

Team February I greet una o, even if nobody asks after me I'm doing fine by now many of of us should have forgotten what morning sickness is but me still dey vomit o, just praying the thing free me jare.

We are 16weeks 2 days according to LMP but scan dates 17 plus, leading twin is xy while the other is xx.
God has been good so far and we are trusting him to take us to the very end.

Teamies what's up with us:
booqee

Lioha
Rolkykotex
Anak123
Bomgirl
Mzkolawole
Laura23
Completey

Sorry if I didn't mention your name.

Proudly team February for save delivery.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Google talk say you go put cloves, walnut and pure honey with unripe plantain ni come mash or grind join. Put am under sun make e dry come dy flaky and you can take it as drug.

I'm seriously suspecting the ginger and garlic I used cos this is not the first time I'm cooking unripe plantain but without garlic and ginger.

This one na long protocol, I can't fit.

I used garlic and ginger in almost all my dishes except soup. And nothing like libido change for me. Though haven't add it to my unripe plantain porridge before.

Maybe it works well with ginger n garlic.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GoodMum: 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
proudmom38 curvilicious Goldenheart002 and other preggy Mamas
boiled corn and pear ...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Kelli and Proudmum, Oya lead the way o....

Tell us your fabulous tip that comes handy in pregnancy wink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
tongue
GoodMum:
proudmom38
curvilicious
Goldenheart002
and other preggy Mamas

boiled corn and pear ...

I don already eat roasted one with pear. Na curvilicious n Goldenheart002 need am tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GoodMum: 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
proudmom38:
tongue

I don already eat roasted one with pear. Na curvilicious n Goldenheart002 need am tongue

you sure say you no want more ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
GoodMum:
proudmom38
curvilicious
Goldenheart002
and other preggy Mamas

boiled corn and pear ...

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
zaynie:
Kelli and Proudmum, Oya lead the way o....

Tell us your fabulous tip that comes handy in pregnancy wink

For me nothing out of the ordinary, I drank loads of fluid (not water o) as I can only take lil of it. But when not preggy i drink water like fish.

I make sure I stay hydrated and bath regularly even in cold weather, I bath with ordinary water.

I use coconut oil to cream my body, my bathing soap is blossom white and my main cream is Nivea natural fairness (I use this when I'm not preggy)

I'm not a make-up freek, so I only apply ponds powder occasionally plus a touch of lipstick n eyelinner.

I have long hair, so i prefer wearing my natural hair or do feathers or short bulb. Not a fan of long weavon but I love long braids. And I'm good to go!

LOBATAN!

Ps. I also like using eye pencil on my lips to make it black wink

I forget to add that I used organics hair relaxer for my hair, and Nature Vital shampoo and conditioner, then uses Shea butter n coconut oil as my hair cream.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Laughing my ass out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
GoodMum:

you sure say you no want more ?

No ma. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
kelizosuy:
Yay Fab Friday grin grin grin

So this is the makeup and pishure I took on Sunday before contraction made me cry to ruin it all embarassed embarassed

PS... Pregnancy gave me the morale to actually cut my hair grin
so fine. No preggie face at All. Everything on point.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ayaf come again oooo. Just noticed my ass has disappeared... Lol. As in my bumbum don flat.
Is this pregnancy/delivery induced abi what English can I use.
Anyone else in my shoes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Ayaf come again oooo. Just noticed my ass has disappeared... Lol. As in my bumbum don flat.
Is this pregnancy/delivery induced abi what English can I use.
Anyone else in my shoes.

Kikikikikikikikk I no laff o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
Tanchu
ebonychic18:
so fine. No preggie face at All. Everything on point.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
proudmom38:
Roasted corn and pear

I don't like what u're doing o embarassed , anybody that knows proudmom38 should help me to warn her o cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
imurboss:

I don't like what u're doing o embarassed , anybody that knows proudmom38 should help me to warn her o cry

Sorry ma no vex. grin
Let's share nah as per my odede concern cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
@Bloomingbud
Iya Ibeji, good evening. Sorry mama. Hope you are doing well? Please stay strong. God bless you!

Good afternoon to January and February mamas!
Good afternoon everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
GoodMum:
proudmom38
curvilicious
Goldenheart002
and other preggy Mamas

boiled corn and pear ...

Please i prefer that yellow corn for boiled corn and that pear, i will manage it sha grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
imurboss:

Please i prefer that yellow corn for boiled corn and that pear, i will manage it sha grin

Longer longer
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitche15: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
proudmom38:

It is well, but I feel mine is too early at 8wks plus.

Which is why i don't think its the weight, its just a symptom.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
GoodMum:
proudmom38
curvilicious
Goldenheart002
and other preggy Mamas

boiled corn and pear ...

Not listening
Cant see

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
proudmom38:

Sorry ma no vex. grin
Let's share nah as per my odede concern cheesy

grin grin you made me call dh straightaway from work to help me look for pear(big ones like the one you posted),while i look for the corn grin. I can never forget this thing wey u do me today forget odede o, who know man naim dey do am grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sorry. Double post
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
sweetee31:
pls need help each time am pregnant the water bust before d due date d first one was at 6month. and the baby did not make it and now again at 32weeks not up to 8month and I have enough rest what seem to be the problem.

So sorry ma. I don't have a clue on what is the problem but am sure God will give you double for your trouble. Don't loose faith
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
mitche15:

Which is why i don't think its the weight, its just a symptom.

Yea u are right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3478) (3479) (3480) (3481) (3482) (3483) (3484) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.