Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8267254 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3484) (3485) (3486) (3487) (3488) (3489) (3490) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
ahnie:
my dear,originality ti superb.if I see coded coalpot to buy,I'll buy and cook o,no time.my mum de use coalpot.
I'd def get one next month....maje money come

Yes o, u can tell all this welder to weld it for you cos theirs is iron and last longer than the ones made with aluminium. But soup wey sweet, na money kill am o grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
HolySteph:

Oh for that I will.

'If you do me I do you, man no go vex' in psquares voices.

Bad pipu cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
Team March how are we?
I'll soon post an update of our list so we can be sure we aren't forgetting anyone. I cannot do frog jump cheesy

Foodie pipu, my appetite is back. Bring it on. Let me receive inspiration for dinner. grin grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
kelizosuy:
Was sleeping after mourning my moi moi

So the slots were filled by Trish12, Rhemy2013, sassyangel1, and lilliesbud12. Cappo pwetiebabe was just a min away from Lilly so I will blame it on Nigerian network and just make an exception for her.

Please pm me your contacts so I can add you to the class. Sorry mamas that mentioned me but didn't get the slot . Maybe next give away.

Oh tanks dear will pm u now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
proudmom38:

This is website link not whatsapp, whatsapp doesn't have https.

It should be something like 'http\\chat/whatsapp

https://chat.what.sapp.com/75u0Ri1dKWjEMmhkIJR6sc

Biko remove the dot between what and sapp. That's the only way the stupid link will paste
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
It seems sassyangel's prayer worked today, first time am making moi moi and e no gree done. I even put knife ontop Nawa ooo.

Anyways made groundnut soup for the first time today.

Ingredients
1. fresh groundnut, I roasted it with fry pan and blended with the dry mill
2. dry fish
3. shaki
4. ponmo
5. beef
6.palm oil
7. locust beans
8. scent leaves
9. dried bitter leaf

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GoodMum: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
proudmom38:
My craven today!

Foodie Saturday! Mama's make una bring eba and semo ooo

Cc: Goldenheart002, sassyangel1, Goodmum, kelizosuy, HolySteph, curvilicious, zaynie and all mamas

Though i didn't get the 'mention' until i read through the pages I've missed......

I don already belleful o, i chop unripe plantain

but anyhow sha, thank you plenty �
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GoodMum: 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
Mama NIFES fear not.... God gat you Affliction shall not rise again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GoodMum: 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
Goldenheart002:

my sister , my sister
e never reach like DAT na.....
i bin think say ; there is love in sharing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
booqee:
Aww thanks for checking.. I'm so eager for the food craving period I hope it happens soon. There are many foods and drinks I've lined up in my head once ms goes..

@booqee I read your dairy to the third page, I must say that you are one strong mama, pele dear. I pray MS will finally pack it bags and go.

Ps. Avocado now in edo state na money o cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GoodMum: 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
curvilicious:

Not listening Cant see
you go fear rock music....
no be only rock music, na Fuji music sef

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
sassyangel1:

Ewohhhhhh.... Abeg ooooo.... No kill my sister oo. Wetin b dt rapid response no. again sef?(ehen, I jst remembered. Dialing 419 sharperly.... Kai, no credit. Somborri help ooooo).

U don try, 419 noni.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GoodMum: 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
curvilicious:
Proudmom38 GoodMum
If i hear plz angry
okay oooooooo
no comment �
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GoodMum: 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
winningbt:

All this food you people are sharing please pity us that has no appetite I feel like crying right now.

you will soon regain your appetite, then you will join the food sharing wagon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GoodMum: 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
kelizosuy:
Mama waris dis na embarassed embarassed embarassed..i wee not play with you again

why na ? oya come out let's play ten-ten
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GoodMum: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
ElmaSpeed:

Are you sure ? *looking at you with Ahnie isoko eyes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
toyeem:
All the food posters,pls be ready to also share ooo. April mamas,how una dey ooo. A ku morning sickness ooo..it will end in praise for us all. I'm seriously counting days to beginning of 2nd trimester. And for those with ms free 1st trimester,pls enjoy it wella. so tired and have lesson notes to write. No special cooking today.

Teamie awa niyen o, pele dear. Yes o counting days to 2rd trimester too o, can't wait to rock my bump. Amen to the prayer!

Ps. Team April never get cappo while team may don get already. embarassed cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
kelizosuy:
Was sleeping after mourning my moi moi

So the slots were filled by Trish12, Rhemy2013, sassyangel1, and lilliesbud12. Cappo pwetiebabe was just a min away from Lilly so I will blame it on Nigerian network and just make an exception for her.

Please pm me your contacts so I can add you to the class. Sorry mamas that mentioned me but didn't get the slot . Maybe next give away.

I was carried away by booqee's dairy, and I miss out. cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
HolySteph:

Oh for that I will.

'If you do me I do you, man no go vex' in psquares voices.

Please give me only one spoon cry cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GoodMum: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
proudmom38:

Please give me only one spoon cry cry cry

begi begi
just two of us that will eat it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
zaynie:

https://chat.what.sapp.com/75u0Ri1dKWjEMmhkIJR6sc

Biko remove the dot between what and sapp. That's the only way the stupid link will paste

Ok thanks for your effort ma'am. Let me try it again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
GoodMum:

Though i didn't get the 'mention' until i read through the pages I've missed......

I don already belleful o, i chop unripe plantain

but anyhow sha, thank you plenty �

Oh sorry, I miss the capital m in your moniker that's why.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
GoodMum:

begi begi
just two of us that will eat it

You too?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
@zaynie I got it. Thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eigmaticme: 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
kelizosuy:
So today is 16th and it's almost the end of the month
I usually hold online classes for wig making, cake and snacks making, cake decorations and drinks making. They are different classes with different prices but I'm going to be giving out four slots to my preggy mamas.
You have to choose 1 of the classes. Pm me or mention me if you are interested. I'm only giving out 4 free slots.

Classes starts last week of the month

Slots taken

How much do you teach wig making? I am interested. Pls pm me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
GoodMum:
Mama NIFES fear not.... God gat you
Affliction shall not rise again
Amen. Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
The wig making class is 2k ma'am
eigmaticme:

How much do you teach wig making? I am interested. Pls pm me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
Lol sorry sis... Next time
proudmom38:

I was carried away by booqee's dairy, and I miss out. cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
Mama kelizosuy, God bless you real good. That's so kind of you. PM sent.

proudmom38,you're lucky oo. keep fit.

it seems unripe plantain is the new delicacy in the hood... after returning from the market... no strength to make mine till tomorrow.

Maami's, una doh oooo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mammybabe: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
Me I made my own plantain porridge this evening

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
mitche15:

I will type out what's in my list from the hospital for you.
For the mother:
Dressing gown, maternity Bra,towel, sanitary pads, flat slippers, washing soap, Glucose, toilet roll, cotton wool, spoon & cup, pack of razor blade, detergent,brush, wrappers, pair of surgical gloves, bleach, disposable sanitary pants, sponge, nightingale.

For the Baby:
Baby clothes and vest
Flannel
Towel
Nappies/Diapers
Bottle of olive oil
Baby soap, sponge and comb
Bottle of methylated Spirit
Antiseptic cream
Flask
Coconut oil
Latex glove
CH gel- for the cord, no more cleaning with spirit.
The list covers whether its vag delivery or CS as you might need to spend a couple of days in the hospital.

Thank you ma
My ruv 4 u knows no...............

Proudmom, no let me change it for you o
Btw why u wicked like this? cry u too sabi shine ur badness for pple face

Kelizosuy, let me not goan twist my fingers for this ur moniker thank you for your kwantribushun kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
Lilliesbud12:
Mama kelizosuy, God bless you real good. That's so kind of you. PM sent.

proudmom38,you're lucky oo. keep fit.

it seems unripe plantain is the new delicacy in the hood... after returning from the market... no strength to make mine till tomorrow.

Maami's, una doh oooo.

You too want to prepare unripe plantain ba?

Let me come and be goyin to the market angry

Nobody must do me strong thing again with this plantain you pipu are sharing upandan embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (3484) (3485) (3486) (3487) (3488) (3489) (3490) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.