Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149392 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3570) (3571) (3572) (3573) (3574) (3575) (3576) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 30, 2017
Abeg no vex you hear kiss kissam sure some mamas skip pages due to tiredness. And your teamies might be too tired to type. Like me wey no get belle if I come online, I only go a page back cos the pages go Don too many. Doh dear! Vex not
curvilicious:
I dont like this thread anymore am going back to my own house.
Whenever i ask questions its skipped, when one is absent nobody seem to notice. Even my teamies i chose to chill abt mentions not because i dont remember you ladies but its not nice that somebody will do roll call nd only two persons will acknowledge. Sometimes i purposely call out to be sure you are fine & u(maybe or maybe not) like the mention like na me be mod wey i go know who like the mention. Anyways sha I'm just saying the thing the way i see it

Good night! sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 11:08am On Sep 30, 2017
kelizosuy:
ha egbon don't worry you hear.. Thanking you vely much.
Before you eat me and my princess join

Ahn! Ahn!! Wen I no be ....d.o..8 grin
Shebi u go just dey buy baby formula every 2hrs ni......I'm happy u've got help though

BTW, team May, make una register una latest member in person of our Queen of kpekus! D one and only sassyangel1 of life. I hear say preggy hormone dey totori her eyes and ears grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missusadey: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2017
mumsgirl27:

Thank you ma'am, it was a little discharge, nd it stopped, I was thinking I should have bothered telling d doctor self but he said it is better I take d injection as precaution, u know all these old baba Gynecologist with protocol.

How re u nd family?
Lol@old baba gynae.
We are fine, Thank you.
You and yours?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolubej: 11:33am On Sep 30, 2017
Cappo Pweetiebabe I don port o
BA! BA! BA!

With Joy and gladness i announce the arrival of my princess. She arrived on the 26th of sept at 1am via VD with a little tear weighing 3.0kg at 39weeks 2days

i posted the BA earlier guess the network played a fast one on me. BS soon

58 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 11:35am On Sep 30, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Ahn! Ahn!! Wen I no be ....d.o..8 grin
Shebi u go just dey buy baby formula every 2hrs ni......I'm happy u've got help though

BTW, team May, make una register una latest member in person of our Queen of kpekus! D one and only sassyangel1 of life. I hear say preggy hormone dey totori her eyes and ears grin

TEAM MAY KEHHHHHH!!!! Olorun Oba plus Osanobua forbid!!!! Chai, see broad day lite enemy. Ewwwwww..... Who v I offended o(crying wth catarrh rushing out of my nose). Me dt is seriously praying to offload this December n nt January as bros scan dey talk Hin own. Ewohhhhhh..... My village pipu wee Neva see me ooooo....

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 11:45am On Sep 30, 2017
bolubej:

BA! BA! BA!

With Joy and gladness i announce the arrival of my princess. She arrived on the 26th of sept at 1am via VD with a little tear weighing 3.0kg at 39weeks 2days

congrats dear. God bless ur Lo with good health.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 11:45am On Sep 30, 2017
Congrats teamie
bolubej:

BA! BA! BA!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 11:48am On Sep 30, 2017
bolubej:

BA! BA! BA!

Congrats teamie. I'm just so hapi d way our oct mamas are dropping d BA. GOD is great.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 30, 2017
Congratulations!
bolubej:

BA! BA! BA!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokozain(m): 11:51am On Sep 30, 2017
MercyMercy:
Thank you all for the prayers. God bless you.

My Birth Story
P. S *LONG POST ALERT*

I and my dear husband got married October 2015. We didn't see having children immediately as top priority, So we just left it to God. In August 2016, I felt I was pregnant but was still seeing my period(though very irregular) and all pt showed negative.
October 1st 2016 night,was about to go home from work when I felt a very sharp pain on one side of my lower abdomen. It was so severe that someone had to drive down to pick me home. I and hubby turned the night to prayer night cos we cldnt sleep as I was in serious pain. When day broke, went to the hospital, series of tests and scans were carried out and it was confirmed the pregnancy was ectopic and we were advised to evacuate it. Hmmmm. I and hubby can be stubborn at times when it comes to some spiritual matters sha.. We decided not to do it and watch what happens. On the exact date of our traditional marriage , the pain came back and I was rushed to the hospital. After much deliberation, the operation was done. A week later, which was our one year wedding
anniversary,went to the hospital to remove the stitches. What a way to mark one year anniversary *smiles*. But the amazing thing was that we weren't bothered despite what happened.We just kept our faith in God.
Few weeks later,we resumed kpekus. In January this year during one of the Sunday services, I was praying and it dawned in my spirit that the children were set to come. When we got home, discussed with my hubby abt it and he said he also had same feeling but didn't want to tell me yet.
We did not even know I had already taking in until I missed my period the following month.
I would say I had a very smooth pregnancy. I experienced MS between late 6th week to early 9th week and it was only at night I was disturbed.
Fast-forward to 34wks+5days. Strong contractions came, went to the hospital and was told it was pre-term labor. Sabultamol was given and it subsided.
26th September(38wks+1day), was feeling somehow at work but ignored it. Got home at night only to notice little discharge(spot). By 11pm/12, I started having contractions symptoms so decided to time it and noticed it was coming at certain intervals. To be sincere, I took it to be false labor cos of my previous encounter. I told dh about it and we concluded we would "branch" the hospital before going to work the next day.
When it was dawn, I reluctantly put the hospital bag in the car. On getting to the hospital, told the nurse I wanted to see the doctor.Becos I was looking normal, she asked if it was urgent or I could wait till they finished their morning devotion. I told her it was urgent cos I needed to go to work as well. She observed me and took my card to the doctor. I complained to the doctor and he decided to do V.E.. Lo and behold he told me I was 4cm dilated shocked shocked shocked .Said I have to be admitted immediately cos I was already in labor. Went out to tell my husband and he was shocked as well. He decided to go alone and come back by 2pm which wld be 6hrs according to the doctor's calculation.
In less than an hour I had gotten to 6cm. I just called dh to come back. Membrane was ruptured at 8cm. By 11:30am or thereabout, I was fully dilated. Pushing was something else. After the second push, baby's head was seen but according to the nurse, the cord was tied round his neck so episiotomy was given and the baby came out at third push crying his lungs out.
Injections were given and the epis site was repaired.
In all, God is to be praised. People who saw me at home that morning didn't believe I had put to bed when I called them cheesy
God is Awesome and He is too faithful to fail.

Thanks for taking time to read this long post kiss

Cappo Pweetiebabe, my B.S submitted. wink
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2017
bolubej:

BA! BA! BA!

Wow, congratulations teamie, 2nd birth alert am receiving today, May she continually be a source of blessing to u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 11:54am On Sep 30, 2017
sassyangel1:

TEAM MAY KEHHHHHH!!!! Olorun Oba plus Osanobua forbid!!!! Chai, see broad day lite enemy. Ewwwwww..... Who v I offended o(crying wth catarrh rushing out of my nose). Me dt is seriously praying to offload this December n nt January as bros scan dey talk Hin own. Ewohhhhhh..... My village pipu wee Neva see me ooooo....

Hian!
E be like say I don confuse oh! Shey u get belle true true?
I tot u just offload one dis year, abi 3rd trimester preggy hormone don dey worry me already? I be team January and u no dey our roll call, not even in DEC own sef undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Hian!
E be like say I don confuse oh! Shey u get belle true true?
I tot u just offload one dis year, abi 3rd trimester preggy hormone don dey worry me already? I be team January and u no dey our roll call, not even in DEC own sef undecided

Lmaoooooo.... Dis pregnancy hormone true true can do pelzin strong tin. I dey follow waddle o. I jst dey pray seriously to port to December wth my lo fully baked. I seriously want to chop new yr rice n orisirisi. I Neva offload any1 dis yr till December (I receive it in Jesus Name! Speaking Edo tongue(urhoboscatterisoko)).
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
@kokozain This No.8 hs cm2 stay with Gods special might. Try2 find out what induces the miscarriages. Pls change d hospital, a hospital yet she had 7 miscarriages with them. What did they diagnosed. Is it possible for to change environment for the main time as in leaving the state completely if u ar nt from thr and she hs ppl in other states. 7 miscarriages is just too much. Abeg mamas dat hs more advise pls hlp a brother.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
bolubej:

BA! BA! BA!

Another teamie to go. Congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
Please mamas look into my matter biko

I feel like eating owo soup and starch, Will a little potash cause harm to my Lo... Because nothing is appealing to me now apart from it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mahoti(f): 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
bolubej:

BA! BA! BA!

congratulations teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
kokozain:

thank u mama. that is the hospital we have been using since 2013. the challenge there was that she has 7 miscarragies(this happens whenever she is in her 3months) and we have tried to use some of the best private hospitals around. even uith. my wife was the first patient to go on sarclage after 9weeks in Uith but the baby stopped breathing after 13weeks. All these while she usually go on evacuation after the loss of the pregnancy. Now she is pregnant. I just wants to be more careful on this 8 one.

All I want to say now is she will carry this baby to term, please you guys should find the root cause of the miscarriages so you can guide against it then work with your doctor, above all pray pray and pray. This baby is sure here to stay. Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
yetty002:
Good morning mamas. I am new here.

Congratulations! Have a smooth pregnancy ride.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
sassyangel1:

Lmaoooooo.... Dis pregnancy hormone true true can do pelzin strong tin. I dey follow waddle o. I jst dey pray seriously to port to December wth my lo fully baked. I seriously want to chop new yr rice n orisirisi. I Neva offload any1 dis yr till December (I receive it in Jesus Name! Speaking Edo tongue(urhoboscatterisoko)).

Pardon my ignorance sis, I tot u were pulling my legs ni
No worry, December no go pass u by! Easy delivery to us all

Giddyperson, mama zaynie, Naomi14 and other non-waddling mamas make una do join team May nau!! #runsout b4 them gather beat me up#

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by yetty002: 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
completey:

Congratulations! Have a smooth pregnancy ride.
Amen thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokozain(m): 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
Bloomingbud:

All I want to say now is she will carry this baby to term, please you guys should find the root cause of the miscarriages so you can guide against it then work with your doctor, above all pray pray and pray. This baby is sure here to stay. Cheers.
amen ma. Though it makes all the doctors to be dumbfounded because even the baby that stopped breathing was taken for test and nothing was found to be improper. we do work with our doctors all these while and we are not relenting. in all thanks for ur concern
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
yetty002:

Congratulations ma'am nd welcome to pregyy thread.. wishing you stressfree 9month...All d way frm TTC thread YOU ARE WELI-COME..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
bolubej:

BA! BA! BA!

Congratulations,may God bless nd keep ur lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Giddyperson, mama zaynie, Naomi14 and other non-waddling mamas make una do join team May nau!! #runsout b4 them gather beat me up#

Amen oooo. No wahAla sis...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
GoodMum:
Good morning beautiful preggy Mamas like me cheesy grin

@Proudmom38
How are you faring ? And how's Lil Proudy's health ?
Speedy recovery is what i pray for him.

I'm faring fine ma'am! Lil Proudy is better now too. Just coming back from hospital now....Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
PatKing:

@Proudmum38 (TeamApril2018 Cappo)
How did your appointment go today?

@TeamApril2018 Teamies,
Went in for my first official ante-natal today.
Went in with my list of Meds already taking, was asked to continue with them.
Saw my Bean today! Measuring 9weeks3days, short of 4 days.
EDD is April 19th, don't know if it will change.

It was a great day!

@Proudmum38 I guess you missed my EDD.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
yetty002:

Congratulations and welcome on board! Wishing you happy healthy pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Iffa hear!
Do good ko, pepestico kitchen ni grin
Abeg, anything wey pass Hustle, Tinsel, The Johnsons and Meet The Adebanjos no dey too make sense for me.
P.S:/Cindy should be back on Hustle, shebi them don finish "TheVoice" undecided

Proudmom38, so sorry about proudson's health, I believe he's better now? Balm of Gilead fall on him wink

Thanks ma'am! Yes he's better now. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
bolubej:

BA! BA! BA!

Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
PatKing:

@Proudmum38 I guess you missed my EDD.

Oh my! So sorry dear. I missed it o, abeg no vex teamie.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
Where you dey run go? Come back here i don hold your skirt. Abeg all dis mamas wishing me belle my lo just dey learn to sit down. I go back her still carry biggie belle for front? Mama pity me nau cry
Goldenheart002:

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3570) (3571) (3572) (3573) (3574) (3575) (3576) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.