Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147063 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3636) (3637) (3638) (3639) (3640) (3641) (3642) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
Concotion rice when they scatter fish and fried pork meat put dey hungry me embarassed embarassed
curvilicious:

Heya doh kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
kelizosuy:
Concotion rice when they scatter fish and fried pork meat put dey hungry me embarassed embarassed

Why come dey tell me na?
Tell proudmom38, ur partner in crime
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
So you cannot be nice for one minute abi?
curvilicious:

Why come dey tell me na?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
ebubenwaozo:
u don't have option, mine is weekly
Na really no option. Doc checks tummy and madam, see you next week. After two or three hours of waiting. Hmm,it shall come to pass.Thank God, for the journey so far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
..........................UPDATE............................

so I went for the scan as my gyna recommended and it's still the same! No heartbeat and the EGA is 10wks 1day against 12wks 2days.

My gyna says to come for evacuation as soon as possible!

My question is

1. Please mamas that have gone through this procedure how much is it?

2. What and how is it done?

3.What should I expect during and after the procedure?

I want to have all the necessary details before going in for it.

Thanks for your support and prayers!

Attached is the pics of the scan

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
kelizosuy:
So you cannot be nice for one minute abi?

Oya no vess my darling tomato jos
Ayam sori kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
proudmom38:

so I went for the scan as my gyna recommended and it's still the same! No heartbeat and the EGA is 10wks 1day against 12wks 2days.

My question is

Oh my God..I'm so so sorry for this...may the holy spirit comfort you and your Dh... worry not for more babies are on the way
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
Proudmom38, i have no idea but all i have to say is: Jesus, will do it again. Be still and know that He is God.
It is well with you & ur family

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
kelizosuy:

Concoction rice, fish, pork only you?
.10kg is calling your name tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
curvilicious:

Why come dey tell me na?

Ahh! Akoba kafara!
My hand isnor there o.
I be gud shild, na she dey spoil me cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
katchycouture:

Oh my God..I'm so so sorry for this...may the holy spirit comfort you and your Dh... worry not for more babies are on the way

Amen! Thanks alot ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
curvilicious:
Proudmom38, i have no idea but all i have to say is: Jesus, will do it again. Be still and know that He is God.
It is well with you & ur family

Amen! Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
My jajaina is covered by the blood of Jesus tongue
proudmom38:

Concoction rice, fish, pork only you?
.10kg is calling your name tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rainbow baby on the way for you and dh...infact quintuplets fall on you
proudmom38:

My question is

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
Pls house has anyone heard from mahoti?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Let me think about the apology
curvilicious:

Oya no vess my darling tomato jos
Ayam sori kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
So sorry proudmom38, God knows best! Take solace in the Word of God that everything will work out for your good. Hugs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
Team April mamas, please appoint another mama to take over from here! May you all carry to term and birth your los with ease....Mother alive, baby alive, father alive with plenty money!

Sorry I couldn't lead you guys to our destination! God knows best......

ONE LOVE, ALWAYS! (In nurse kaffy's voice)

PEACE!

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
kelizosuy:
My jajaina is covered by the blood of Jesus tongue

Lol blood of Jesus no see another place cover, na ur jajaina!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
kelizosuy:
Rainbow baby on the way for you and dh...infact quintuplets fall on you

Rainbow baby, Amen! Twins, Amen Amen!!
Quintu whatever, I NO WANT!

Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
soonest:
So sorry proudmom38, God knows best! Take solace in the Word of God that everything will work out for your good. Hugs

Amen! Thanks sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
Proudmom38
It is well with your soul
Sabi mamas will put you through
Regards to Proud papa
You will be back here soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
So sorry proudmom38 its well with you and the proudys more blessed one on the way..
I admire your elated spirit

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
proudmom38:

My question is

@ Proudmum, e-hugs for u. U r coming back sooner than expected. God got ur back!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shallypop(f): 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
proudmom38:
Team April mamas, please appoint another mama to take over from here! May you all carry to term and birth your los with ease....Mother alive, baby alive, father alive with plenty money!

Sorry I couldn't lead you guys to our destination! God knows best......

ONE LOVE, ALWAYS! (In nurse kaffy's voice)

PEACE!
May God in his infinite mercy be with you and your household. He is the all knowing God. He will give u d one that will that will put smile to your face 4ver and ever.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GoodMum: 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
Proudmom38
It's well with you & your family.
May your rainbow twins locate you fast, We look forward to the Glorious testimonies soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bibeetee: 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
Prodmum38, I'm so sorry n short of words. May God comfort u wt d best soon. God knows best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amypearl: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
proudmom38:

My question is

Thanks for your support

Proudmom38 so sorry for ur loss, may God comfort u and ur family. I also went through a miscarriage so am certain that in no time, we will all be here to celebrate with you on ur bfp and delivery IJN Amen. As to ur questions,
1. I think pricing depends on where u r, I stay in Abuja and when I did mine btw 15-20k in a private hospital. Also endeavor to do the procedure in a good hospital

2. Can't really xplain the whole procedure bt I think an equipment used to suck out the dead foetus is use, kind of like a sunction tube, bt first, they disinfect ur privates.

3. Pple say the procedure is quite painful but e pain me well well. After the procedure, antibiotics are given to u, PLEASE TAKE THEM. They help prevent infection as well as reset ur system.

In addition, as soon as you feel u r better, get on the horse and hump away, heard u r most fertile during this period.

All the best, and pardon my sermon

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
Roseey0:
Proudmom38
It is well with your soul
Sabi mamas will put you through
Regards to Proud papa
You will be back here soon.

Amen! Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
myrygurl:
So sorry proudmom38
its well with you and the proudys
more blessed one on the way..

I admire your elated spirit

Amen! Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
beautyuche:
Good day Mums,

How can Jaundice be prevented in new born. Plenty write up on what to d with a jaundice baby but not seeing prevention.

Just 16 weeks and need to arm my self with adequate information.

Thanks

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE NEW MAMA IN THE HOUSE AND GODS STRENGTH TO THE REST OF US. IT SHALL END IN PRAISE...............

One way my doctor told me years ago was not to store the baby's clothes with camphor. Keep those balls as far away from your baby's things as possible.

The more mature the baby is at birth, the better. So don't pray for preterm birth.

There's this thing my mom does with my newborn kids, she takes them to the windows (if we are at the hospital) or outdoors if we are home, for some early morning sunlight. She does it before 9 am.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
proudmom38:

kiss kiss kiss you'll be back sooner than you think

(1) (2) (3) ... (3636) (3637) (3638) (3639) (3640) (3641) (3642) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.