Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8267764 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3662) (3663) (3664) (3665) (3666) (3667) (3668) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2017
Benignasweety:
Wow... my Igbo name oooooo... so she is my name sake! beautiful.

So Adele is English name?

Lol, you have bin pronouncing the name as *Aahhdel-le* all this while.

Yes,Adele is an English name..there is a popular British female singer named Adele pronounced *Adel*...the E is silent...oya Pay me for the turotial lesson mama grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shemmyglo(f): 8:29am On Oct 15, 2017
Good morning all, I'm so happy to be here even though I have been on peeping mode for sometime now. I'm a ftm and my edd is 06/05/2018

Safe delivery to everyone in Jesus name. Amen

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:54am On Oct 15, 2017
This are kelizosuy words to me on phone.......

When I got to the hospital they told me to go and do scan in another hospital, I've done the scan and back with the result. Doctor says that my amniotic fluid is low and they refer me to their state hospital....

She was saying these words amidst tears!

I pray for her safe delivery!
Mother alive, baby alive with beautiful testimony in Jesus name Amen!

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:55am On Oct 15, 2017
Shemmyglo:
Good morning all, I'm so happy to be here even though I have been on peeping mode for sometime now. I'm a ftm and my edd is 06/05/2018

Safe delivery to everyone in Jesus name. Amen

Congratulations and welcome!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mammybabe: 9:01am On Oct 15, 2017
proudmom38:
This is kelizosuy words ti me on phone.......

When I got to the hospital they told me to go and do scan in another hospital, I've done the scan and back with the result. Doctor says that my amniotic fluid is low and they refer me to their state hospital....

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 9:04am On Oct 15, 2017
temmy2103:

Thanks ma'am, we're fine o thank God for HIS mercies. Really in the honeymoon phase. Aameen to the prayer.
Please change it to temmy2103 so I can get mentions kiss kiss kiss

Sorry about that mistake. I've fixed it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2017
Woke up this morning to very painful menstrual like cramps that hurt so bad!

Dh has been massaging my abdomen n waist with hot water, but the pain is still there!
Headache join with cold.

It is well!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2017
proudmom38:

Amen,Fix it Jesus!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:18am On Oct 15, 2017
Sibe Oluwa dara, boti wun kori o
Ibanuje le po, Sibe Oluwa dara!

I will forever praise God, even in the midst of trial!

Thank You Lord!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 15, 2017
Mother alive, baby alive with beautiful testimony in Jesus name Amen! [/quote] amen ohhhh. Why cry when God has settled ur case @ kelizosuy@ proudmom38 thanks for the update

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 9:27am On Oct 15, 2017
Ilyfavoured:
Good evening sisters, I have decided to come out of my peeping mode. Was reluctant as I don't belong to this internet age (find it hard to navigate social media #shame angry I know). #teamdecember here. Edd according to earlier scan 31 Dec, edd according to LMP on apps 4 Jan and the hospital gave 7 Jan but this FT mama shall birth in Dec God willing.
Congrats to all new mama. May the LOs continue to bring joy and newness. To the mamas whose angels have departed, sending you prayers and warm wishes. Remember He makes everything beautiful in His time. To all waddling mama, may God see us through this journey and may our joy know no sorrow in Jesus name.

Team December don't mind this latecomer sure plenty people will still join so not sure am very late.

Don't mind my write up. Blessings

Hey Teamie, you are highly welcome. My Edd is also December 31 but i really wish to birth my LO on christmas day.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 9:37am On Oct 15, 2017
Benignasweety:

Roseey0:

wink
Ngwa tell us how you have been pronouncing it all this while cheesy

eksbabe:
U know there is a "Adeniji Adele" in lagos, so except you are told otherwise you may think it's the native one grin
LholarB:

Lol, you have bin pronouncing the name as *Aahhdel-le* all this while.

Yes,Adele is an English name..there is a popular British female singer named Adele pronounced *Adel*...the E is silent...oya Pay me for the turotial lesson mama grin

Now..... Sassyangel go see say no be only Ekiti people waka come for this *Har-dey-lay* Adele pronunciation cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:41am On Oct 15, 2017
booqee:
this is getting serious for my liking,

s normal after sex. it wasn't even a rough sex. who would even have rough sex during pregnancy...

I bled once after sex when I was 30 something weeks pregnant. I went to the hospital a few hours later. The doctor asked to go for a scan and after he saw the result he told me that it wasn't a thing to worry about
He only advised we stay off sex for 2 weeks and that if we get back at it, it should be very very gentle. My dh didn't touch me again till 8 weeks postpartum.

Just see your doctor and get a scan done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2017
ElmaSpeed:

Sorry about that mistake. I've fixed it.
Thank you ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2017
Been speaking with kelizosuy she's in tears but I assured her that she will be fine. She says she's on drip now but that the amniotic fluid was really gushing out And that the doctor said if it continues she will be referred. I assured her that the doctor will do what's best. She says she doesn't want to be referred to another hospital .

Please let's put her in prayers that she will deliver like the Hebrew women.

Cc Proudmom38 and all mamas

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2017
beyedew:

Benny! Winch!

Been trying to reach you ma'am
How's baby and bee and cookie jar? And how are you.

Will try your number again

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 10:11am On Oct 15, 2017
angeltolly:

Now..... Sassyangel1 go see say no be only Ekiti people waka come for this *Har-dey-lay* Adele pronunciation cheesy cheesy

Lmaoooo.... Naija n twisting of names shaaaa....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 10:13am On Oct 15, 2017
Roseey0:

Even the olive oil won't save her sef if her package came with NEPA line

My dear
Just embrace anything u see o
Motherhood is golden

Very true.... Any package pregnancy brings jst slay wth it (whether Na hipopotamus nose or pot hole face)...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2017
zaynie:

Rain must fall the day wey una go come.
Na turbulence go make una park one side tongue

Lmao.... We go do renti ghost style (dt epic white comedy series of those days).

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 10:16am On Oct 15, 2017
God that did mine will make it easy for you @kelizoguy God didn't bring you this far to cry,we shall all celebrate the birth of Adele in Jesus name,and you will also be alive in good health Amen

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 10:16am On Oct 15, 2017
kelizosuy:
Lol e pain am oh grin grin grin

Looking @ u wth my ishan side eyes.... Talk true, u chop am?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 10:18am On Oct 15, 2017
completey:

After you are done yabbing us, let me know. Have you forgotten that we are fountain of Knowledge? grin grin

If I remember do good comedy series I go jst dey Laff ekiti pipu (I dinnor call names o).
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 10:27am On Oct 15, 2017
proudmom38:

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2017
proudmom38:

Dh has been massaging my abdomen n waist with hot water, but the pain is still there!
Headache join with cold.

It is well!
pele my dear, it is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2017
Benignasweety:

Ahn ahn benignasweety, so u don't knw dt British singer called Adele( d babe dt sang d popular song(HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE...). Haba,U weh b proper new school?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2017
proudmom38:

Tell me why your water no go break after this? Adele sight all this foods and decided to pop out and have her own share too!

Good morning mamas!
kelizosuy just called me and said her water has broken! Please let's put her in our prayers.

Have told her to head to the hospital asap.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... Screaming here....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 10:31am On Oct 15, 2017
booqee:

Thk God...

thank you all so much for ur concern. the bleeding has stopped and the pad is dry and white as new..
yes, baby is still kicking as usual.. I didn't even have to trigger its movement.. so for that, i'm not going to hospital.. until my next anc.

I guess no more serious kpekus till further notice... embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Been speaking with kelizosuy she's in tears but I assured her that she will be fine. She says she's on drip now but that the amniotic fluid was really gushing out And that the doctor said if it continues she will be referred. I assured her that the doctor will do what's best. She says she doesn't want to be referred to another hospital .

Please let's put her in prayers that she will deliver like the Hebrew women.

Cc Proudmom38 and all mamas

Yea, spoke wirh her again she says they are going to induce her.....It will end in praise for her

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:39am On Oct 15, 2017
mummyjayson:
pele my dear, it is well

Thanks sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eniafelamo: 10:39am On Oct 15, 2017
ElmaSpeed:
Beautiful moms of Team March 2018.

1. curve....... Edd march 1
2. kekeakinwale.... Edd march 1
3. Soonest..........edd march 3
4. Elmaspeed.........EDD march 9
5. Showerses..........edd march 9 or 14
6. Nifes ................EDD march 11
7. Deboniar............edd march 11
8. Fexcathy.............edd march 13
9. Maggiespecial.......EDD march 16
10. angelys.................Edd march 16
11. Temmyp2103........edd march 23
12. Tripletmom....... EDD march 24
13. giftdiddy......... edd march 28
14. Beautyuche..........EDD march 29
15. Tunis24..............Edd march 29
16. Epudome............edd march 29
17. kokozain (wife)......edd march 29
18. Eniafelamo............edd march 31
19. Happychildlove
20. Fruitfulbae

Just checking on y'all. I hope everything is going well. May our babies be preserved by the mighty hand of God.

Amen!!! Thanks cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 10:39am On Oct 15, 2017
proudmom38:

Headache join with cold.

It is well!

Amen, it's sooo well. Jst relax n if u gat a gd pain relief administered by ur doctor, pls take it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3662) (3663) (3664) (3665) (3666) (3667) (3668) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.