Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8268845 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3671) (3672) (3673) (3674) (3675) (3676) (3677) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
completey:
Kelizosuy is out now and alive. She should be able to post on the thread by tomorrow. Thank you everyone for the prayers and the gift of love for both mother and child. Goodnews will never cease in our families.

Oooooo sooo happy right nw. Hw r u doing? Pls, rest n take gd care of urself o. devil is a liar my sister n thk u once again.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
completey:
Called the hospital now, baby is out and alive. Waiting for the mother. It shall end in praise.

Wonderful news, God bless you dear.

Congratulations kelizosuy may Adele always put a smile on your face. You're blessed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
My joy is now complete. Kelizosuy is fine. Baby Adele is fine.
Thank you for answering our prayers dear Lord God.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GoodMum: 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
completey:
Kelizosuy is out now and alive. She should be able to post on the thread by tomorrow. Thank you everyone for the prayers and the gift of love for both mother and child. Goodnews will never cease in our families.

Glorrryyyy be to Almighty God

Thanks to Madam Completely and Proudnom38 and other Mamas for their immense support.

Congrats Kelizosuy for victory.
Welcome baby Adele.

Just succeeded in reading all the pages i missed.

I had a little accident on Thursday, i fell inside the gutter, Thank God for his Grace .

May We all reap the fruit of our labour, Amen.

Supernatural delivery is our portion o. Amen.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mafiaqueen: 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
completey:
Called the hospital now, baby is out and alive. Waiting for the mother. It shall end in praise.
Fantastic news ... God bless you mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
Thank God for today. Welcome baby Adele and congrats mama kelisozuy,you are so loved. Proudmom38,I just know twin baby girls are falling on u soon. Thanks for ur support and love. Mama Completey,God will reward u greatly. Thanks for being dere for mother and child. Ur heart is simply wonderful. God will perfect everything concerning you. All mamas that contributed in one way or the other,God will bless u all. Yeah,I can now sleep.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
temmy2103:

I tell you, just like July 2015 with Lil Proudy

Your head de there...i no go ever forget that day.lolz

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mammybabe: 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
Thank God for his mercies. Have been so restless.I can now sleep well.baby welcome.mummy u overcame. Thank God.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
mummykyrti:
Thank you Jesus!! Just came online and read.... Thank God for safe delivery.... Proudmum38, completey and others that donated... May God bless you abundantly

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
Zino89:
devil is a liar.. Completely ,proudmom38 and prouddad I wish you all nothing but God's immense blessings .to mamas that donated God bless your heart

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mahoti:
I am sorry for your loss,God will give double for your trouble

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
completey:
Ahhhh thank you Jesus!!!!!!.

My Namesake is finally born..
my Adele...

God bless you abundantly ma.
You will never lack in Jesus Name..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
completey:

Ebubedike has done it. We give God praise. Thank you Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luvtoteach(f): 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
Oluwaseun ooo @keli.... God may your name alone be glorify.
Special appreciation to all mamas in the house most especially @proudmum,@completey and our wonderful @prouddad.Good news will not cease in your home ds year ijn.
@baby Adele u r we come to the world, may u be a source of joy to ur mum. @keli..receive strength ijn.
. Am happy for u.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
sassyangel1:

Ohbhiakha, God cannot sleep on ur matter o...( Wth tears in my eyes right nw)Osanobua will not leave u till he embarrasses ur life wth blessings, favor, happiness, gd health n promotion in every area of ur life in JESUS NAME!!! ISE!!!

Amen and Amen! Thank you sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
completey:

Praise the lord...oghene wo ko bi wro.only you can do,what no man can do.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
proudmom38:

Amen o
God bless you real good ma.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
completey:

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
temmy2103:

Alhamdulillah!!! Thank you so much, may God bless you richly kiss kiss kiss

Proudy family, divine favor all the way

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
proudmom38:
Completey may the Lord perfect all that concerns you sis! You are bless ma!

Mamas let's also thank God for the life of our sister here @completey, she had an accident on her way to see kelizosuy in the hospital! Thank God it wasn't much.....
Chai Devil remains a liar..
Sooo sorry Completey, God has used you to save my 2nd in-law. Thanks ma.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
Wow!!! What happened here??
God is Great!

GOD bless you ladies! Amen. Proudmum38 and Completey, when you need help, people will run to your aid! Amen!

Welcome, baby Adele.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
completey:
oh thank u Jesus! kelizosuy you are already a conqueror..

Only God can reward u completey and proudmom38 and every other mama's here for ur uncommon kind gestures. The love in this thread is mind-blowing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
olalayo1710:
completey, proudmom38, really appreciate u mamas u are indeed a rare gem, my God will continue to favour u in all d aspect of ur life u will not know sorrow in ur life

To all d wonderful mamas that contribute and will still do God will continue to bless us all abundantly, I so much love this place there is so much love here

God we thank you for this safe delivery, Adele u will be a source of joy to ur generations, kelizosuy u shall not have any cause to regret in ur life, love u sis

Amen n Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
completey:
Kelizosuy is out now and alive. She should be able to post on the thread by tomorrow. Thank you everyone for the prayers and the gift of love for both mother and child. Goodnews will never cease in our lfamilies.

Thank you Jesus.
Only you can do what no man do Jehovah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Thank you God.
God bless you ma'am completey
Go bless you proudmom38

Bless you too sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebubenwaozo: 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
completey:
. Thank you Jesus, the mum will be OK soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
GoodMum:

Glorrryyyy be to Almighty God

Thanks to Madam Completely and Proudnom38 and other Mamas for their immense support.

Congrats Kelizosuy for victory.
Welcome baby Adele.

Just succeeded in reading all the pages i missed.

I had a little accident on Thursday, i fell inside the gutter, Thank God for his Grace .

May We all reap the fruit of our labour, Amen.

Supernatural delivery is our portion o. Amen.

Hope you are better now sis? Pele

Why u no dey whatsapp sef?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
ahnie:

U sabi d page? then I no know preggy thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
toyeem:
Thank God for today. Welcome baby Adele and congrats mama kelisozuy,you are so loved. Proudmom38,I just know twin baby girls are falling on u soon. Thanks for ur support and love. Mama Completey,God will reward u greatly. Thanks for being dere for mother and child. Ur heart is simply wonderful. God will perfect everything concerning you. All mamas that contributed in one way or the other,God will bless u all. Yeah,I can now sleep.

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebubenwaozo: 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
completey:
. God the protector of his children, I will forever worship u, thank you for the life of our mate. U are ever faithful.
Keli welcome.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
temmy2103:

I tell you, just like July 2015 with Lil Proudy

Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
ahnie:

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (3671) (3672) (3673) (3674) (3675) (3676) (3677) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.