Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124093 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3748) (3749) (3750) (3751) (3752) (3753) (3754) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
Cappo this your BS got me rolling on the floor oh cheesy cheesy
God of Elijah cheesy cheesy

Mine own words were *Dr my waist is pulling from my body *

ThankGod it ended in praise for us all
Pweetiebabe:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

I TTC for almost 3years, 3 trying years but the lord decided to smile on me Feb 16th 2017, a month to my 31st birthday I tested positive, the early stage of my pregnancy was abit eventful from spotting @ 6weeks to MS dat tured me to vegetables.My 2nd trimester and 3rd was smooth expect for little challenges that I know comes with pregnancy.

EDD according to LMP was 23rd but 25th according to dating scan, 23rd and 25th came and go without show and I was a bit worried so on 26th which was my ANC doc asked me to go use castor oil and come back for inducement on Monday if nothing happens, I shared my castor oil experience here and it wasn't funny @ all. So yesterday ard 10pm we got to d hospital and I was admitted immediately, @ 12:12pm misclear was inserted and 15minutes later contraction started but mild and manageable dat d matron was even saying I wasn't contracting, ard 6pm d contractions was something else coming immediately after d oda and by den I Don forget d gentle girl habit screaming and shouting hubby ran out of d ward and was peeping form d window, chai dat bed iron and d cupboard beside me suffer d nurses even nickname me where is d lord God of Elijah appear by fire by 7:20 or so d nurse gave me and injection and I suspected it was oxytocin immediately I started shouting I no want o and she said it wasn't oxytocin but mention d name and I no it ended with cin and I kept screaming everything na cin o, immediately after d injection I started feeling d heaviness between my legs, d nurses came and I said its time to go into d delivery room I couldn't stand God bless my nurse she helped me up begging me to wear my slippers but I refused, tie wrapper dat men were outside I kept telling her na man do me like dis o, I sha managed tie wrapper and enter d delivery room, even while standing d baby Don dey push me and d nurse dey tell not to push, I climbed bed and my water was burst, my baby came out after d 2nd push but with cut from d nurse, I guess he was a bit stressed cos he kept pooing immediately he came out, he weigh 3.1kg, I refused to be stitch until I was given injection and am I mother to a wonder baby boy dat I can see d traces already he's going to like food.

Abeg mamas ignore my blunders
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chrissyjay: 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
sassyangel1:

It's well sis... What amazes me is dt no matter Hw stressed n fainting we r as nursing mothers, anytin dt involves our lo whether running here n there or incessant crying, one kinda strength from above wil jst enter our body n pronto!we r up n doing even if it means staggering to make our lo comfortable. It's so well ooo...

very true my sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chrissyjay: 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
casler:

Welcome to some world, count it all joy. Some are like that. I remember one omugwo, my SIL came and Did me shege,me too I borrow my self sense. Since I serve her to drinking water, and do every myself. As I finish bathing or breastfeeding, na to give her the baby. Enter my room ,close door. Have some me time. Time for feeding, feed baby and off I go. Cook twice, anything in between no concern me as my own dey my room. If hubby come back, we start sweeping and cooking, lemme me see how both of them will sit down and watch me do all.When,her brother asked her if all is well. She said she was sick. But have to cover small in his presence. She will soon leave. Reschedule activities, be happy.

thanks sis...now I do only things I want to do. i no send her again jare
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
oyah sekem sekem sekem

✋/|>

/ \
� �
Congratulations . Please start arranging your clothes in your traveling bag, we are moving together to November, nobody is staying back. � .Arrangement start now.
Happy new month in advance.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
kelizosuy:
Oya keep your end of the bargain oh grin grin
Thursday it is wink

Keli Baby, I Pray o grin... But if I don't , I know one of my Nov Teamie will surprise you!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
Stephaniecoa:
Prayers needed pls.Dear daughter has been sick off n on for over 3weeks and we have gone to 3 different hospitals in Abuja yet...she got worse last week Thursday and we had to make an emergency trip to UK for better treatment...thank God she's responding to treatment now.
The problem now is that I started bleeding few hrs ago...red blood. So was rushed to A&E where I was knocked off immediately. I just woke up now and waiting for them to come in and tell me what's going on.i feel cramps and I'm dizzy.i don't even know how my daughter is doing. I feel very horrible and sad. But I know God is on the throne.

It is well with you and your daughter!
I pray for God's healing upon your household.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chrissyjay: 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
congratulations pweetiebabe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
PatKing:

Thank you so much Keli dear.
Now am shy!!

Me no see link o embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
Please i want to port to november(so long as my baby is fine). Pregnancy done tire me embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
I pray so oh
LholarB:

Keli Baby, I Pray o grin... But if I don't , I know one of my Nov Teamie will surprise you!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadySarah: 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
wow congrst pweetiebabe,may inioluwa be the coolness of your eyes. sending prayers your way for your daughter.she is healed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
bibeetee:

@Prodmum38, how are you doing. I pray God grants ur heart desires soonest. Regards to family

Awww! Thank you so much for stopping by!
I'm doing great dear.
Amen! To the prayer!
Thanks ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
He has done it for me o baby
What no man can do

BA! BA!! BA!!!

To the glory of God almighty, Jehovah overdo, mighty man in battle, I announce the arrival of my sunshine,the strength of my home, my joy, charming prince that made his grand entrance today @7:45pm weighing 3.1kg through VD and lil tear. Mom, baby and daddy alive.

cc
all mamas
Cravingchic

Yippy! Congratulations sis....eku ara fuye!
Welcome prince charming! God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
curvilicious:

Ehen now you neva hear say big body pple no dey fear?
Gnut soup? You are milzing something wink

Lol
Seriously gnut soup sounds like using eba to eat gnut cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
Awesomemama:

I must do like u and mama John grin

Oh una don be 2 bah? You nd Patking
Btw this Patking is very very very troublesome o angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
proudmom38:

Lol
Seriously gnut soup sounds like using eba to eat gnut cheesy

Kwakwakwakwa rotf u wont choke me tjis woman
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
Kelizosuy, ur friend shld try ponders end @ victory street new benin. Dr Ojobo is good
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
piragirl:
[color=#000099][/color]
MARKING ATTENDANCE: PRESENT MA'S
Porting from TTC tread (though not active) to this wonderful tread. from journey of 2years plus i finally land.God answer when i least expected, when i put all my dr's and drugs use on hold. after fighting fibroid through surgery,i was told my hormonal no balance.
i decided no money spending on durgs again aleast this year let me focus on myself a little, then God focus more on my situation.

i am into my 2 trimester i dont feel pregnant, no sickness whatsoever,i am yet to register. GOD HAS BEEN FAITHFUL THUS FAR, AND HE WILL BE TILL WORLD WITHOUT END.
I PRAY FOR ALL MAMA'S HERE INCLUDING MYSELF TO HAVE A SMOOTH SAIL,VIRGINAL BIRTH AND FOR MAMA,CHILD(REN) AND PAPA TO BE HEALTHY AMEN.
#TEAM 2018#

Congratulations and welcome!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
Congrats pweetiebabe, God bless Inioluwa.

Stephaniecoa, the Lord is on the throne. It is well with you and your girl.

Piragirl, welcome to the thread. I wish you happy and healthy bumping.

Yipee, it's 2 hours to November. Countdown has finally begin. Thank you Jesus. I wish myself and all November mamas including porters safe and smooth deliveries. Oya ! Let's go there !

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 10:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

Congratulations once again ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nnetriplet: 11:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
madprophet:

O that men would praise The Lord (2x)
For His goodness and for His wonderful works
To the children of men (2x)
For His goodness and for His wonderful works
To the children of men (2x)

He has broken the gates of brass
And cut the bars of iron asunder
He has broken the gates of brass
And cut the bars of iron asunder

Father in the name of Jesus,

Father in the name of Jesus,

Father in the name Of Jesus,

Almighty father i thnak you because all power belongs to you.

I give you all the glory because there is not God like unto thee.

I give you all the glory because you possess the absolute power

I worship your name because you are the God who is able to deliver.

Father i thank you because of every pregnant woman and any one related to one on these thread,

father accept my thanks and praises in the name of Jesus.

Father i command is there any one on these thread that since the she has gotten pregnant its been on dream attacks or the other, is there any one on these thread that has an history of miscarriages, is there any one thse thread whose finance has become sick as a result of their present condition, is there any one reading these that life has become had since they began these journey, is there any one that household wickedness are waiting for them on the day of delivery to amputate and influence the day of there celebration, is there any one reading these who has a medical condtion making these pregnancy high risk, father i command because it written he has given us a name above every other name that at the name of Jesus, Every kneel both in heaven and earth and uder earth shall bow, therefore at the name of JESUS every case i have mention, receive your deliverance by FIRE in the name of Jesus

Receive your deliverance,

Receive your deliverance

I say receive your deliverance in the name of Jesus.

Every manipulation and bewithment assign against this pregnancy shall not see the light of day in the name of Jesus, every agenda of miscarriage assigned against anybody here, i command let that agenda be destroyed in the name of Jesus, every wicked eye monitoring your pregancy for evil i command let that eye go blind in the name of Jesus. I pray for every woman who marraige is going through turbulence, let i command piece on it in the naame of Jesus.

I pray for every TTC woman who comes into these and is asking God when would i migrate, the God that answered Hannah would answer you by fire in the name of Jesus. I decree by the decree of HEaven there shall be a migration and shuts of Joy shall be heard from your abode in the name of Jesus.

Thank you father...

I connect every pregnant woman to the scoket of FIRE of the the GOD of ELijah in the name of Jesus. I cnnect you by fire, connect you by fire, connect you by fire, connect you by fire, connect you by fire, connect by fire in the name of Jesus.

Thank you father for in Jesus name we pray.

Amen and Amen...

Kindly regularly say these prayers.

I connect my self to the socket of fire of the God of Elijah.

I connect my self to the socket of fire of the God of Elijah.

Till next week....

Dont stop believing...

It would end in praise..

Thanks
amen and amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by symmetric: 1:34am On Nov 01, 2017
Raw & Unrefined Shea-Butter & Coconut Oil: 08139458588

100% Pure and Unrefined SHEA-BUTTER & COCONUT OIL from Northern Ghana

BENEFITS
- Smooth Skin
- Healthy Hairs
- Relief from Cold and Catarrh
- Heals Blemishes and Wrinkles
- Natural Cure for Baby Rash
- Natural Cure for Pimples & Eczema
- Removes Stretch Marks
- Stops Body Odor Naturally

To buy;
08139458588, 08053408939.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by McPerry(f): 4:28am On Nov 01, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

I TTC for almost 3years, 3 trying years but the lord decided to smile on me Feb 16th 2017, a month to my 31st birthday I tested positive, the early stage of my pregnancy was abit eventful from spotting @ 6weeks to MS dat tured me to vegetables.My 2nd trimester and 3rd was smooth expect for little challenges that I know comes with pregnancy.

EDD according to LMP was 23rd but 25th according to dating scan, 23rd and 25th came and go without show and I was a bit worried so on 26th which was my ANC doc asked me to go use castor oil and come back for inducement on Monday if nothing happens, I shared my castor oil experience here and it wasn't funny @ all. So yesterday ard 10pm we got to d hospital and I was admitted immediately, @ 12:12pm misclear was inserted and 15minutes later contraction started but mild and manageable dat d matron was even saying I wasn't contracting, ard 6pm d contractions was something else coming immediately after d oda and by den I Don forget d gentle girl habit screaming and shouting hubby ran out of d ward and was peeping form d window, chai dat bed iron and d cupboard beside me suffer d nurses even nickname me where is d lord God of Elijah appear by fire by 7:20 or so d nurse gave me and injection and I suspected it was oxytocin immediately I started shouting I no want o and she said it wasn't oxytocin but mention d name and I no it ended with cin and I kept screaming everything na cin o, immediately after d injection I started feeling d heaviness between my legs, d nurses came and I said its time to go into d delivery room I couldn't stand God bless my nurse she helped me up begging me to wear my slippers but I refused, tie wrapper dat men were outside I kept telling her na man do me like dis o, I sha managed tie wrapper and enter d delivery room, even while standing d baby Don dey push me and d nurse dey tell not to push, I climbed bed and my water was burst, my baby came out after d 2nd push but with cut from d nurse, I guess he was a bit stressed cos he kept pooing immediately he came out, he weigh 3.1kg, I refused to be stitch until I was given injection and am I mother to a wonder baby boy dat I can see d traces already he's going to like food.

Abeg mamas ignore my blunders

A big congratulations to you and your family.

I pray for a safe virginal delivery to us all waiting for due date to come and we shall All carry our bundle(s) of joy IJN.Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ilyfavoured: 4:36am On Nov 01, 2017
Congratulations pweetiebabe. May his arrival usher in new blessings.

Stephaniecoa, hope you guys are doing great. God's peace upon your home.

Welcome to the month of November. Swift and easy delivery to all November mamas, potential porters and compulsory porters. Eti a gbo ire in Jesus name ( good news shall be heard).
December is just around. Abba Father, the I Am that I Am, we glorify your name.
As we look forward to the festive seasons may our joy know no end in Jesus name. God in His infinite mercies will supply our needs and make us a source of blessing to those around us.

#TeamDecember #howilovechristmas

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 5:20am On Nov 01, 2017
Good morning my E-family and welcome to the month of November grin grin. May God cause his light to shine upon you this month.
Happy new month all

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whiteroses(f): 5:43am On Nov 01, 2017
Hi Friend and NL family please Biko don't read and run plus I need as much opinion as possible to make a good judgement .
My sister in law has a trip booked to Nigeria in February, everything is going smooth and her parent who she hasn't seen in 5 years plus other important family members are expecting to see her and her child, only to find out she is pregnant!
While we were still debating, result at dating scan shows she's pregnant with twins.
As the only person in the family that's familiar with Nigeria, different people are calling me from both sides of family for information and advice if she should cancel the trip or not but me sef I'm a leaner for Naija living to be honest.
She will be 5 months PG in February and spending 3 weeks. Originally she was going to see her father, do some business and explore the city and beach life with her child like a proper tourist.
Is she alright to go or would you advise to cancel altogether thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 6:09am On Nov 01, 2017
lady25:
Baby bump at 33 weeks+5days accirding to lmp. 34 weeks +4 days according to scan.... grin grin
Beautiful Bump!
Kai!!! You stingy oh...
Not even legs, not to mention the undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 6:11am On Nov 01, 2017
proudmom38:

Me no see link o embarassed

Late comer cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 6:13am On Nov 01, 2017
curvilicious:

Oh una don be 2 bah? You nd Patking
Btw this Patking is very very very troublesome o angry

Gentle as dove ohh grin

As I dey find your hidden assets cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:01am On Nov 01, 2017
Congratulations cheesy grin

Pweetiebabe:
He has done it for me o baby
What no man can do

BA! BA!! BA!!!

To the glory of God almighty, Jehovah overdo, mighty man in battle, I announce the arrival of my sunshine,the strength of my home, my joy, charming prince that made his grand entrance today @7:45pm weighing 3.1kg through VD and lil tear. Mom, baby and daddy alive.

cc
all mamas
Cravingchic

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Droyal(f): 7:02am On Nov 01, 2017
temmy2103:
Anyone using Alimosho general hospital at the moment? Want to know if a particular Doc is still there. Thanks in advance

Yes I use alimosho mcc , really don't know the names of the docs but I could help you ask around when next I go.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JDQueen: 7:09am On Nov 01, 2017
whiteroses:
Hi Friend and NL family please Biko don't read and run plus I need as much opinion as possible to make a good judgement .
My sister in law has a trip booked to Nigeria in February, everything is going smooth and her parent who she hasn't seen in 5 years plus other important family members are expecting to see her and her child, only to find out she is pregnant!
While we were still debating, result at dating scan shows she's pregnant with twins.
As the only person in the family that's familiar with Nigeria, different people are calling me from both sides of family for information and advice if she should cancel the trip or not but me sef I'm a leaner for Naija living to be honest.
She will be 5 months PG in February and spending 3 weeks. Originally she was going to see her father, do some business and explore the city and beach life with her child like a proper tourist.
Is she alright to go or would you advise to cancel altogether thanks.

She's fit to fly at 5months but let her inform her gynecologist. She might need to get some shots for flu for herself and her child for malaria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3748) (3749) (3750) (3751) (3752) (3753) (3754) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: EduCity001, joliefille(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.