Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149250 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3759) (3760) (3761) (3762) (3763) (3764) (3765) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolubej: 7:58am On Nov 03, 2017
Beautifulwadding mamas, New mamas Senior mamas October teamies and cappo pweetiebabe i hail o. I want to sincerely apologise for sending in my BS really late. Mommas are the reall MVPs i must confess. Not being easy combining School, work, exams and Lo plus no omugwo.

My plan was to submit my BS latest a week after delivery but i cant believe its past a month.. ejor ema binu. My BS is a really long epistle please brace up...lolz

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolubej: 8:02am On Nov 03, 2017
My BS

He has done so much for me
That I cannot tell it all
I cannot tell it(2ce)
He has done so much for me
That I cannot tell it all
I can not tell it all

To the God of my Journeys,
Oba ti n tini leyin ti ki tiniloju,
Obatintetisini… I am the one who has returned with thanks because indeed only you can do what no man can do.
Long before I got married, my elder sister (a Medical Doctor) told me to make it known that my threshold for pain was very low cause I couldn’t bear pain in the body of any kind. Jokingly She would say I shouldn’t call her whenever I am in Labour..lolz
Started ANC at 13 weeks on a foreign soil and I was surprised it wasn’t like back home where people would be educated on the basic things to know before and after birth. You walk in, see your gynaecologist, make necessary complain and leave. Worst part, most fellow pregnant women I meet on my appointment days couldn’t speak my language hence, I couldn’t even relate with them. As a ftm, I was relieved when I discovered this trend on Nairaland…Oh what joy that feels my soul.
I was given 2nd October as my EDD but prayed and wished that Lo shows up in the month of September(My wedding anniversary Month). At 37weeks (15/09/2017) I presented at the hospital and the gynaecologist was to conduct vaginal examination (my worst nightmare) but she couldn’t. I was scared to my marrow. She herself was scared. I cried and screamed. She asked me how I intend to deliver and if I wasn’t careful it will be CS. Meanwhile, my health insurance does not cover pregnancy and having to pay from our pocket was nerve cracking how much more if na CS.
I prayed, declared the word of God, read supernatural childbirth that was shared on the platform and believed God while I said to myself that I would take it one step at a time

Watch out for part 2

CC Cappo Pweetiebabe

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 8:10am On Nov 03, 2017
McPerry:

Congratulations sis, thank God for you, your baby n hubby. The God that did it for you will surely do it for us when it's our turn.Amen.
Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymummy(f): 8:11am On Nov 03, 2017
proudmom38:
Mamas please say a word of prayer for my father.....

It is well with your father
I cover him with the blood of Jesus
Father shield and protect him
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolubej: 8:25am On Nov 03, 2017
Fast Forward….
On 23rd of September, I was to get my hair braided in preparation for delivery having made appointment for home service a week earlier. On 22/09/2017 (Friday), I cleaned the bathroom and toilet to make fit for a guest to use…She never showed up sha…Awon oni ise owo sha…mtchew.
After urinating on Saturday evening, I used tissue paper to wipe as usual. Alas! I saw a very scanty blood on the tissue, brownish in color (similar to when the menstrual period has ended and the blood was fading away). Immediately, I showed DH and told him I guess the baby is about to make her appearance.
By Sunday, the quantity of the scanty blood had increased and it came with cramps which I felt was usual and would go if I massage with towel soaked in water. I informed my sister who then asked me to time the so called cramps which ended up to be inconsistent.
On Monday morning, DH and I set out to put some things in order and I just decided to put my ANC card in my bag and my delivery deposit ($235) even though I took it along for another purpose should incase we needed more money for our runs.
We walked for several minutes and I started feeling the cramps again (didn’t dawn on me I was having contractions already). I would walked for some minutes and when the cramps came up, I would catch some breathe before we continued. Thereafter, I was thirsty and wanted to take Iced tea but I decided to finish our runs before taking the iced tea. Finally, we got to a food court and DH advised I take a proper meal since the last I had was a small portion of food for breakfast and it was 5pm already (never knew that was the last meal before delivery) thank God I obeyed!!!
We rounded off quickly to meet up with prayers in church which was to run from 6pm-7pm. I encouraged DH to go ahead of me as I decided to just check with my gyneacologist. She checked for vital signs and it was time to be examined through the vagina. Omo no be small something! That thing hard me no be small o. She was dumbfounded and asked the usual question “Madam, how do you intend to deliver?” I replied God will help me. She then gave me a drug to take saying if it were to be false labour, the drug would stop the contraction and if not I should return to the maternity. I took a short trip to the maternity, walked round it, prayed and later left. On my way to church to join DH, 10minutes walk became about 30minutes walk. It was as if the contraction had increased, I would walk for some minutes when the contraction came, I would pretending I was receiving a phone call so as not to attract onlookers.
I got to the church at 7pm and took the drug as instructed. After prayers, DH had to join the ministers meeting while i waited for him in my Pastor’s wife’s office. I shared my experience with the pastor’s wife and she prayed with me. DH checked up on me to have the feedback from the hospital but I asked him to finish up with his meeting first. After the meeting at about 10pm, my pastor’s wife returned to her office and she met me trying to take different positions to relieve myself from the way I was feeling. She called her husband (a Nurse turned fulltime pastor), I explained to him and he said if it was false contraction that it would have ended longtime ago and he suggested I return to the hospital that night. Using my Ijebu mind, I told him my hospital fee would start counting from that night. He then took DH and I in his vehicle accompanied by his wife with the intention of taking us home. At a T junction that leads to either my house or hospital, My pastor asked again, “do you want to go home or hospital?” but he reiterated that there was no crime in checking and if its not the real thing, he would take us home. I then agreed to check at the hospital. He responded that he had decided to take us to the hospital because from his observation, I was in labor. In my mind, I was like this cant be labour as I could talk and didn’t feel pain like what I had read etc.

At the Hospital
When we arrived at the maternity at 10:30pm, we had to ask for an English speaker to attend to me. Then I was to be examined again it became a tug of war! My pastor’s wife had to hold one of my legs while the nurse held the other. Fetal heartbeat monitor was strapped around as the nurse waited for contraction before inserting her finger for dilation. Finally I was checked and I was 6cm gone. It dawned on me that that was it but the books I had read and the things I had seen on this trend were playing back. I remember a mama here adviced that epidural should be taken around that 4cm or so Since I presented at 6cm, I couldnt. so I told God He has brought me this far and wont leave me at that point. My Pastor and DH hurriedly went home to pick my already packed box as the nurse announced that my dilation was progressing.
I was placed on a bed while I tried to relieve myself of the contraction by listening to songs and speaking in tongues. Few minutes later I was placed on the delivery table.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 8:31am On Nov 03, 2017
kelizosuy:
Thanks to everyone that wished me a happy birthday and celebrated with me... May celebration not leave your life and your family kiss kiss

Happy birthday sweetie! God bless your new age. kisses to Princess Adele.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2017
completey, happy birthday to your DD. she will celebrate many years with unstoppable blessing. love u little miss!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 8:57am On Nov 03, 2017
heroinqc:
@AlphaHandMaiden, Pls is there what I'm not getting right? I tried registering twice but got an error message, that I am not using a valid URL. pls put me through with the registration. Thanks.

See what is should look like.

For the Birth alert and Story pages: you need to put the link of the NL page where it was submitted so we can find it to verify your entry. see pic below

You should receive an email which you should confirm your subscription or else it would not be recieved by us here.

For example the below is your birth alert and story pages:

Birth Alert link:
https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/3610#61171859

Birth story link:
https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/3651#61387020

If i click the link and scroll down the page, i will find your posts.

I hope this helps.

But, Technically you are an October mama, however if November mamas / Captain (cc. Anugod) will permit me i will add you to the entrants as your questions have been used to clarify how to enter.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jadareese: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2017
curvilicious:
Yes ooooo we are 1month closer!
We give God all the glory
If you hear your moniker say morning sir!
I am not joking with all you teamJanuary2018mamas una too stubborn!

Moniker....................Sex................EDD
Zino89......................Blue..............25/01/18
Bomgirl.....................Blue..............29/01/18
Chijiuche..................Blue..............12/01/18
Goldenheart002... ...Blue..............27/01/18
Mbula........................Blue...............7/01/18
MiraclefromGod.......Pink................19/01/18
Curvilicious...............Blue................15/01/18
Gabby18..................... ?.....................11/01/18
MummyAudrey..........Pink..................?
Pacypatty...................?......................31/01/18
Mafiaqueen...............?......................23/01/17
Luvtoteach................?........................?
Tchidi.........................?......... ..............?
Thotiana....................?........................?
Coldfeets...................?........................?
Momagic.............. ....?........................?
Mitche15...................?........................?

We thank God for the journey thus far.
Hope we've bought and parked every every. If you never buy plz start today.
Any addition, subtraction, multiplication or division? Plz call my attention to it.

#TeamJ4January4supernaturalchildbirth&he
althyLos#

Over&Out!

Even though I no see my moniker,I go still hala my "morning sir" as per say i cross leg day wait for 30/01/18 or 1/2/18(based on d day we play match...porting tins..). we BLUE too!
cc @ curvilicious

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 9:14am On Nov 03, 2017
@proudmum, it is well with grandpa in Jesus name. Everything he needs to enjoy his old age, Almighty Father will bestow on him in Jesus name, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 03, 2017
curvilicious:

Any addition, subtraction, multiplication or division? Plz call my attention to it.

#TeamJ4January4supernaturalchildbirth&healthyLos#

Over&Out!

Morning sir.I greet you my troub.....make....cappo I no spell am complete oh if you spell am complete e no concern me o.make I run

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 9:18am On Nov 03, 2017
Who read stellaisback diary
cry
Mama the lord is your strength o
Am scared embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 9:23am On Nov 03, 2017
heroinqc:
@AlphaHandMaiden, Pls is there what I'm not getting right? I tried registering twice but got an error message, that I am not using a valid URL. pls put me through with the registration. Thanks.
Mama relax na tongue shey you're an October mama? cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 03, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

See what is should look like.

For the Birth alert and Story pages: you need to put the link of the NL page where it was submitted so we can find it to verify your entry. see pic below

You should receive an email which you should confirm your subscription or else it would not be recieved by us here.

For example the below is your birth alert and story pages:

Birth Alert link:
https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/3610#61171859

Birth story link:
https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/3651#61387020

If i click the link and scroll down the page, i will find your posts.

I hope this helps.

But, Technically you are an October mama, however if November mamas / Captain (cc. Anugod) will permit me i will add you to the entrants as your questions have been used to clarify how to enter.
cry cry cry Upon say we dey complain say only one pack no go reach us, plus the way team December aka Lady25 are agitating to overthrow us embarassed embarassed you still wan cause us shortage? cry cry cry

I actually opened the link but as I see link to BA and BS, I just farabale... The procedure tight sha, especially with fresh vigilante.
To write BS alone dey stress some mamas sef, let alone providing links plus all the other information. So far, none of my teamies don qualify to register as na only one don drop this month and no BS yet.

Mama, this mama na senior mama, make she leave this one for us fess na tongue wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 9:35am On Nov 03, 2017
Mamitwins:

Happy birthday to you mama,more peaceful and prosperous years ahead.Amen

completey, happy birthday to your baby she shall fulfill destiny in a grand style.
Amen. Thanks so much ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 9:38am On Nov 03, 2017
curvilicious:

#TeamJ4January4supernaturalchildbirth&healthyLos#

Over&Out!

Good morning Sir, yes oooo am so happy we 're getting closer, God 'll do it for all of us, am team surprise as per baby gender cos scan do make me wear my baby boy pink clothes...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 03, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:43am On Nov 03, 2017
tinutunde:

Please ma,i will need some tutorials on sexuality..lol

Lollllzzzzz... I hear u..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:45am On Nov 03, 2017
heroinqc:
See as i dey laff, dh just dey imagine wetin dey do me. Una no go kill person for dis forum o. Me i be learner.

I hear u....lollllzzz...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:46am On Nov 03, 2017
heroinqc:
sorry sis, everytin will b ok. Observe ur bed rest.

Thk u sis...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sallyopy(f): 9:46am On Nov 03, 2017
Hello my beautiful mothers, its been a while but I am back. Team 2018 how are you all doing? Abeg welcome me back grin

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:47am On Nov 03, 2017
curve:
sassyangel1, oya predict my own for me na lemme see if it will work grin

Congrats booqee

U Neva open diary Na...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2017
Mrsfaithfoly:
Hmmmmm I see u sis!

I hear u sis...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 03, 2017
Morning guys..

I know it's called bumpy Tuesday not Friday, but November is my month, on the 7th to be precise, so permit me to do anyhow today and for the rest of this month.. tongue

Pic taken just now at the clinic for ANC... So I'm resting a bit before going to to work

This the first time I will also take a pic of my bump.. I really thank God for the journey so far..
5 month and some weeks

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 9:58am On Nov 03, 2017
Anugod:
cry cry cry Upon say we dey complain say only one pack no go reach us, plus the way team December aka Lady25 are agitating to overthrow us embarassed embarassed you still wan cause us shortage? cry cry cry

I actually opened the link but as I see link to BA and BS, I just farabale... The procedure tight sha, especially with fresh vigilante.
[b]To write BS alone dey stress some mamas sef, [/b]let alone providing links plus all the other information. So far, none of my teamies don qualify to register as na only one don drop this month and no BS yet.

Mama, this mama na senior mama, make she leave this one for us fess na tongue wink

Fair point at the boldened, although you have till 5th of december to enter sha so that gives some time to clear eye small.

i will remove the BS requirement and just leave it as Birth Alert! grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 10:02am On Nov 03, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

Fair point at the boldened, although you have till 5th of december to enter sha so that gives some time to clear eye small.

kiss kiss kiss
That's why I ruv you grin cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 10:02am On Nov 03, 2017
@proudmum it is well with papa. The Lord will strengthen, heal and increase the number of his days.

@all mamas thanks for the bday wishes. Our joy and expectation over our little ones shall not be cut short. Thanks so much mama arihodo.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 10:02am On Nov 03, 2017
proudmom38:
Mamas please say a word of prayer for my father.....

It's well wth daddy. Holy Spirit of God, pls we need ur miraculous intervention in the life of our sister's father. Let ur healing anointing pour right from the crown of his head to d sole of his feet. Thk u Holy Spirit of God for d testimony n we r grateful 4 answers to our prayers...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 10:06am On Nov 03, 2017
booqee:
Morning guys..

I know it's called bumpy Tuesday not Friday, but November is my month, on the 7th to be precise, so permit me to do anyhow today and for the rest of this month.. tongue

Pic taken just now at the clinic for ANC... So I'm resting a bit before going to to work

This the first time I will also take a pic of my bump.. I really thank God for the journey so far..
5 month and some weeks
If na my hospital you come with this mini gown, na nurses go use eye flog you run back home. cheesy
They don't even permit trousers, shocked shocked you have to look for wrapper and tie on it before they answer you. Chai.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 10:15am On Nov 03, 2017
kelizosuy:
Lol temmy but you haff seen it na

No jo, should we do that corner?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 10:28am On Nov 03, 2017
Anugod:

To write BS alone dey stress some mamas sef, let alone providing links plus all the other information. So far, none of my teamies don qualify to register as na only one don drop this month and no BS yet.

AlphaHandMaiden:

See my cappo fighting for Us grin...I like dat.*chop kiss abeg*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3759) (3760) (3761) (3762) (3763) (3764) (3765) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bribri and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.