Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3805) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140886 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3802) (3803) (3804) (3805) (3806) (3807) (3808) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:39am On Nov 10, 2017
kelizosuy:
Mama jazzy u nor ask of me abi?

proudmom38 how far na?
Nimi22 bawoni?
Booquee how your gen matter?

Tatafo amebo grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2017
jazzyjazz:

We use always.
I don't want to hear story that touch later.

Just buy condom lubricant.

Like the one in the picture below

Thanks dear, have never seen this before.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gabby18: 10:41am On Nov 10, 2017
FloraEC:

Biko before I forget the reason why I quoted you, is Abacha safe in early pregnancy? I've finished the third plate of it already before I got myself. Good morning

Its safe if u prepare it without "potash" aka "akaun"...then u good to go

Happy bumping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2017
hunniesuzie:
You can still use an IUD, there is no cut off date for that and it's non hormonal. That injection every 2 months is stress in my opinion. Also ask if they have implanon. That's 3 years, it's jadelle that is 5

Okay, thanks sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 10:42am On Nov 10, 2017
ok lemme talk my own small about this double moniker issue.

You can have two monikers there is nothing wrong with it, as least i know a few of us here bear different names, one at home, and one in school or work or whatever. whilst some people do that to have different personality outside the home or may be "ashamed" of their background, it will be unfair to say that EVERYONE who bears 2 or more names at the same time in different circles is dubious.

for Oga-madam in question: her past misfortunes may have been genuine, Only God really knows.
Her only crime could have been to open a new moniker because she felt the need to defend herself, however i would say, if you do not want people's opinion, DO NOT ASK FOR IT! because everyone's views are different, even when you do not ask people can still voice thier opinions talkless of when you now go and invite them to put mouth in your matter. Deal with your $h!t, you are an adult.

When you were outed, the best thing was to just come out and apologize, , it was an error in your judgement, however you decided to continue with the rouse of in-laws hacking, and someone out to tannish your image.

One BIL is trying to slay you, while one SIL is your Champion..... the whole storey get K-leg.

Please even if we are all small children here, for the fact that 99.9999999% of us have had a baby, or been pregnant, we are not idiots! So do not blame anyone if they are calling you scammer because it is you who have set the scene for that, do not blame anyone for not believing you. both past, present or in future as you have eroded that virtual trust most people here try to give one another, that we all have clean minds.

ok bye, its friday, lemme goan iron my dress for wedding tomorrow... groove mode activated..... oh i forgot, i am still at work! undecided

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 10:43am On Nov 10, 2017
zaynie:

Lol!
The drama never ends.
I think she sits down, thinks for like 2 days and decides on being more foolish.

If anybody is her friend here, biko warn her to desist from her nonsense.

Yabaleftonline likes stories like hers.
She might end up losing her home or her job once it comes to light that she's a shady person.

I don't doubt that she has a child. I actually listened to the voice recording of her call with Talltosyne, I could hear kids in the background but she denied her BiL staying with her and immediately she heard nairaland, she cut the phone.
But once a liar, always a liar.
If rocketsky had simply stopped at throwing shade and didn't go ahead to mention sending money to heroinqc, then maybe I would still believe she needed the help.
As I see it, she didn't need help, she needed extra money to shine or do shakara, she got it, it sweet her very well and she wanted more so she decided to endear herself to everyone by cooking weekly super stories for y'all so you could all say "we know her, she's a nice person" but when she brought the useless story of her MiL sleeping on her bed, she saw that we potential MiLs here weren't quick to judge or crucify the woman, she got angry because not only did she feel all her good girl frame was gone, she also felt misunderstood. It didn't soothe her that many other mamas supported her, no it didn't. So she cooked up another fierce moniker to throw shades..... In all rocketsky said, what most annoyed me was "pretenders" she used in her sentence. It was annoying! All of us that spoke against her were mainly firecrackers, we don't hide that we are pepper dem gang.
First warning and she slithered away, scared that she had been uncovered.
After a few days, Her village people remembered her and she in turn logged in her rocketsky moniker only to finally nail her own coffin with her hand o!
Then came the BiL stories......
Girl you lie to much!
Is your middle name Lienus?
Senseless lies at that.
I'm going to assume you're an attention whoree.
Let me call the mods to ban your monikers till 2100 grin

Dominique
Mynd44

Heroinqc and Rocketsky are the same person, cooked up a pity story and fleeced unassuming mamas of their money.
Please look into it that she doesn't continue with this thievery of hers.

Thank you.

Too bad embarassed what a world
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 10:46am On Nov 10, 2017
mama zaynie I pm you oh
zaynie:

Abacha get potash na, Just go drink plenty water and sleep cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:47am On Nov 10, 2017
Roseey0:

It's not all they do with potash
There is another thickener called Ngu_burnt palm fruit stalk, I was told it's safe in Pregnancy.

Toor.
Abacha eaters, una Don hear so?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 10:47am On Nov 10, 2017
Is owa work ohhh grin grin
lioha:

Tatafo amebo grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 10:48am On Nov 10, 2017
gabby18:

Its safe if u prepare it without "potash" aka "akaun"...then u good to go

Happy bumping

I pray, thanks dear

zaynie:

Abacha get potash na, Just go drink plenty water and sleep cheesy

But I prepared it by myself na cry and I didn't use potash. Never knew Abacha has potash in it. Thanks ma, I'll do so.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 10, 2017
lioha:

Iya ibeji the kicks no be here.
The Kicks right? It use to be fun at first but now ehn.. make i no talk..cos its part of the beauty of preg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 10:50am On Nov 10, 2017
Abeg carry me follow body I dey like owambe rice wink wink
AlphaHandMaiden:
ok lemme talk my own small about this double moniker issue.

You can have two monikers there is nothing wrong with it, as least i know a few of us here bear different names, one at home, and one in school or work or whatever. whilst some people do that to have different personality outside the home or may be "ashamed" of their background, it will be unfair to say that EVERYONE who bears 2 or more names at the same time in different circles is dubious.

for Oga-madam in question: her past misfortunes may have been genuine, Only God really knows.
Her only crime could have been to open a new moniker because she felt the need to defend herself, however i would say, if you do not want people's opinion, DO NOT ASK FOR IT! because everyone's views are different, even when you do not ask people can still voice thier opinions talkless of when you now go and invite them to put mouth in your matter. Deal with your $h!t, you are an adult.

When you were outed, the best thing was to just come out and apologize, , it was an error in your judgement, however you decided to continue with the rouse of in-laws hacking, and someone out to tannish your image.

One BIL is trying to slay you, while one SIL is your Champion..... the whole storey get K-leg.

Please even if we are all small children here, for the fact that 99.9999999% of us have had a baby, or been pregnant, we are not idiots! So do not blame anyone if they are calling you scammer because it is you who have set the scene for that, do not blame anyone for not believing you. both past, present or in future as you have eroded that virtual trust most people here try to give one another, that we all have clean minds.

ok bye, its friday, lemme goan iron my dress for wedding tomorrow... groove mode activated..... oh i forgot, i am still at work! undecided

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 10:50am On Nov 10, 2017
Rhemy2013:

Pls ma,am also interested in potatoes(irish potatoes)
OK ma.send me a om
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 10:50am On Nov 10, 2017
Rhemy2013:

Pls ma,am also interested in potatoes(irish potatoes)
OK ma.send me a pm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 10:50am On Nov 10, 2017
Fyngal1:

no be small lol. check again. she has 3 facebook profiles. grin grin

abeg on a more important issue: how is your LO's feeding habit now?
grin my sister it is better now. Although, he cries a bit when he is being fed but he still takes it and doesnt throw up. I know he’lld get used to it soon. Thank you fine girl kiss
Lilliesbud12:

Mama keeki, thanks for the offer to help. please help confirm how much a bag of onion cost(white onions o, not those very red onions) . myself and the other mama in Ibadan might just share if she's cool with it. if not, like how many pieces will #2,000 worth be like? moderate sizes... not too big, not small either... God bless you real good.

will find out for u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 10:51am On Nov 10, 2017
casler:

Detective mama.
Na the work wey we dey do grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:53am On Nov 10, 2017
Keeki,i would advise that you first post pictures here with prices and then we pm you for orders.
I no want put mind for bag of onions for 10k ,kan see polybag..... I go cry o cheesy

How does that sound?

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 10, 2017
heroinqc:
I wanted2 remain silent but for d sake of those mamas dt a6ted me i want2 say dis. Pls i'm nt a scammer, i hv neva scammed any1 n my life. U were nt scammed. U came2my aid during dt period nd I will 4ver remain grateful come what may. Again i'm grateful and wl remain grateful till d end of my life. I wl neva 4get ur kind gestures toward me during dt time. Pls it ws nt a scam. In life thr are at times one passes sm difficulties whc ws wht happened to us and u mamas cm2my rescue, i wl nt 4get dt no mata d insult, i still appreciate dt gudness. My BS ws nt fake, d condition i went thro then ws nt fake it ws real. If it ws fake let all d CURSES melted hr cm2me. But if it ws true nd nt a scam let all d CURSES TURN INTO BLESSINGS FOR ME. Pls u wr nt scamed it ws real u wiped away my tears nd dt is why i will nt 4get. D person dt called me, u hv already resolved in ur heart2 insult me b4d. I've change my password bt wl nt deactivate my acct. Thr is notin i wl explain dt wl be tkn so i wl nt say anytin further. Pls and pls again mamas dt hlpd me u wr nt scammed at all, i'm grateful nd 4ever wl. Thank u nd gud a.m

lemme borrow FloraEC meme grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 10, 2017
Anugod:
Lmao grin No be small thing jare. Since I came home, I'm always unclad in my room, and she's the only one who enters without knocking. The first time she met me unclad, she almost jumped back out. cheesy
I told her I don't wear clothes in my husband's house tongue and she was like, doesn't my husband get scared seeing me unclad like this? shocked shocked grin

Today at the hospital, the doctor who scanned me was the same doctor who delivered me from my mum many years ago lipsrsealed
When he was checking for the head, I had to pull down very well, like my hoohaa was practically outside embarassed embarassed Na there shame catch me, but the man no even send. He still dey see me as the small pikin wey he deliver that year undecided

The following day after I got home, was gisting with mum and dad in my room, and i was unclad, but with a wrapper covering me. I didn't know when I peeled off the wrapper from my breast with my dad still there o shocked shocked Na suddenly I remember say man dey my room quickly cover up. angry He no even send me undecided

If na my mama, I no send, na she go fear grin
Lol this cracked me up so bad..dont know why grin cheesy cheesy It would end in praise for you..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 11:05am On Nov 10, 2017
Alphahandmaiden I'm your kindred sister that you aren't aware of. You always speak my mind aptly. God bless you ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 11:10am On Nov 10, 2017
zaynie:
Keeki,i would advise that you first post pictures here with prices and then we pm you for orders.
I no want put mind for bag of onions for 10k ,kan see polybag..... I go cry o cheesy

How does that sound?

OK ma I will.when I am able to go out.I dont sell them just saw them at the market and felt mamas would need it that was when I made the post.didn't even go out with my phone would have taken pix.but will compare prices and send pix
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opella(f): 11:11am On Nov 10, 2017
casler:
B. A.
My miracle girl has arrived,on Wednesday Afternoon,with sleep anointing, Thru C. S. Mum and baby doing well.
Cc. Anugod.
Congratulations dear. Welcome miracle baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 10, 2017
lioha:

wuked mama grin grin no put mouth for them oh, allow them to settle their scores.
lioha na you bad pass haaaaa laugh wan kill me ohhh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 11:15am On Nov 10, 2017
casler:
B. A.
My miracle girl has arrived,on Wednesday Afternoon,with sleep anointing, Thru C. S. Mum and baby doing well.
Cc. Anugod.

Congratulations.
Thank God for safe delivery.
God bless you and the Baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 11:19am On Nov 10, 2017
Please mamas in the house that lives in ph, where is the best and cheapeast place I can buy baby and mama's things? Abeg help a sister, aba is quite a distance for me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:20am On Nov 10, 2017
keeki:

OK ma I will.when I am able to go out.I dont sell them just saw them at the market and felt mamas would need it that was when I made the post.didn't even go out with my phone would have taken pix.but will compare prices and send pix

Check your mail.
Sent you something.

Kelizosuy, I replied you twice o cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 11:23am On Nov 10, 2017
mandysmum:
Thanks a bunch. I just finished vomiting now sef. Second time this morning already. cry cry

I will give the liquids a try. I am very desperate at this point.
You're welcome. Try to eat in bits.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 11:26am On Nov 10, 2017
graciamore:
don't know who are offended this morning ohh. but I sha know this can only be the hand work of my village witches...my bra hand cut ohh. it is well

Hmm ...
I imagine being 35km away from home at my job!!! cry
Momma... I can also imagine the new heavy booby!!!
Babe, just enter bathroom, puncture the bra and the it like village woman... no pin for do am...

So sorry dear Teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2017
Benignasweety:
But there is a Queen Worenwu on Facebook who looks married and decent, even saw a male picture who could be her husband. Picture quality isn't nice which suggest she is using a small budget phone and on Oct 7th, she announced birth of her child on Fbk. Studied in Rivers Poly according to the profile.

Am not justifying her scamming skills o... wat do I knw sef wen fire don com dan..
hahaha picture quality and small budget, I'm so late. Why am I always so late. Jazzyjazz thanks for the amebo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 11:31am On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=zaynie post=62246069]

Check your mail. Sent you something.

eshe ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 11:31am On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=zaynie post=62246069]

Check your mail. Sent you something.

eshe .a

(1) (2) (3) ... (3802) (3803) (3804) (3805) (3806) (3807) (3808) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.