Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8150396 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3848) (3849) (3850) (3851) (3852) (3853) (3854) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolubej: 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
Anugod:
Part 2.
DH and kid bro were just in the next room and they could hear everything. Mumsy stayed by my head side, even though her doctor colleague kept asking her to leave. She just wouldn't buldge. All was set and someone was asked to pray. Meanwhile, I had requested for the type where I could watch things happen, but the doctor said no way! I was too curious and wouldn't let him work freely. Remember that we had some sought of relationship and I was really worried if he would be able to deliver.

So they started praying, and that was the last thing I remembered. Then I began to have all kinds of dreams that I couldn't explain. Then I would come back to the subconscious and hear myself groaning. I could hear mumsy by my head side holding my head and consoling me. Then I would zoom off to my inexplicable dreamland. Mum said that I would start groaning when the anesthesia began to wear off, and then some more would be given.

My baby was brought out and guess what? Her cord was tied into a tight nut. This was where she got her food from, and was breathing through, so how come it was tightly nutted and she was still alive?
The surgeon said in all his years of practice, he had never seen a baby survive with a nutted cord.

Secondly, her amniotic fluid was totally exhausted, yet my overcomer baby was still alive and kicking.

Then, even though she was positioned head down, she was going to come out with her face. Like, her face was supposed to face the anus, but it was facing the veejay. Natural labour would have been really stressful, and considering the nutted cord and finished amniotic fluid, who knows how long more she would have survived the stress?

Forthly, fibroids were brought out of me. As in NINE FIBRIODS! Two mighty ones and seven smaller ones. I was initially scared and suggested that they shouldn't touch the fibroids that were seen in scan cos of loss of blood like I read on this thread. Remember that my PCV was already low. Imagine more loss of blood... The doctor himself said not many doctors would agree to do both together, it was quite risky. He just trusted God to make it successful.

The doctor really took his time searching everywhere for anymore fibroids, cos scan only picked two. My dh was called in to see the fibroids while doctor was still working, and the guy almost fainted. He had to be taken out immediately. Doc then asked mum to call dad since hubby no get liver.
Dad came in, saw all the fibroids and walked out without saying a word.
Guyman had stepped into the next room and was weeping! Like real tears.
Mumsy followed him out since he didn't say a word only to meet my old man in tears. He was like, so all those things were in my daughter and she was still able to conceive? And the baby survived all the toxic environment and still came out 3.8? That he was shedding tears of joy.

Mum came back to me in the theatre and they finished up. I was shuffling between the subconscious world and the unconscious. I knew when I was being lifted back to my room. Gradually I came through. When I could talk, I simply asked dh, boy or girl? He said girl and I immediately slept back. They brought her picture to me and all I could see were pink lips.
She came out so hairy that anyone who saw her was just ogling. One said that was the reason for my consistent heartburn.
I could see dh all over her, from her skin colour to her hair and even facial features.
It really did end in praise, and my testimonies are unquantifiable.

The only thing now is, since yesterday, I'm not being allowed to even taste water till I fart. Me that was Queen of Farts in my pregnancy is using torchlight to find it now.
Baby farted one big one and I asked her to dash me.
You people should help me beg God to dash me fart so I can at least take water and feed my girl. I don't even need food, just fart...

END OF BS.

What a Mighty God we serve! We bless God for victory.Your Joy shall know no bounds and may She forever bring you Joy and happiness.Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by davodyguy: 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
Roseey0:

I pray we see $5
The cheapest I hv seen is $20

Even from far away china, its $7 per kilo. Drugs weigh less than 1 kilogram

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
davodyguy:

Even from far away china, its $7 per kilo. Drugs weigh less than 1 kilogram
Just go to their threads and see for yourself in the technology section.
They are mostly 3rd party agents so they add their own mark ups to survive

If you hv any one you can recommend, I will gladly patronise them.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sallyopy(f): 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
In my 6th week and is like is going to take forever! Feeling down. I need your support dear mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
mumsgirl27:
yepiee!!! IT IS ANOTHER WEEK (Dancing to Onise iyanu)

Team M ---Miraculous Conceptions
A ---Adorable and Stress free pregnancy
Y ---Yes!!It is a supernatural Delivery.

TEAM MATES, AM SURE SOME OF US ARE ALREADY IN 2ND TRIMESTER, THOSE OF US EXPERIENCING MS, BY NOW,MS IS ALREADY PACKING FROM OUR LIVES, ND THOSE STILL EXPERIENCING IT, DON'T WORRY, SOON IT WILL BE OVER. Last week Another mama Tollani joined our team but unfortunately she lost her Lo cry, I know soon, God will surprise her and she will carry to term by God's grace.)

ROLL CALL FOR D WEEK (24WEEKS OR 5MONTHS AND 78DAYS LEFT grin,we are getting there week by week)
Pls, let's include our Edd when we reply.

NAMES EDD
1) mumsgirl27 -------- 07/05/2018 (LMP) Am doing fine, Just can't wait to do PCV test and see it has increase,I will be so happy.
2) Roseey0 ----------- 14/05/2018 (LMP) Happy Wedding Ann my able teammate,couldn't comment earlier, my phone was just misbehaving with nairaland, couldn't comment. How is bumping.
3) rosekatiej --------- 13/05/2018 (LMP) Mama, been long we see u, trust you are fine?
4) missusadey ------- 08/05/2018(LMP) Mama, hope u are doing fine and family, happy bumping
5) Anistef ------------- ??/??/?(?) Mama...where are u, come out nd tell us u are doing fine
6) 4realwoman ------- 22/05/2018(TVS) My VIP mama, goodluck in ur exam, and eat as much as u can, God gat u.welcome to 2nd trimester grin
7) Forevergirl --------- 29/05/2018(LMP) Thank u mama for the PCV advice. God bless u, how are u doing?
cool Imahaps ----------- 23/05/2018 (LMP)... Thank God, Ms has finally packed its load.Eat as much as u like jare. Don't worry u won't be fat grin
9) Omojolagbe ------- ??/??/?(?) Been long we see ur breaklight ma, how are u
10) bigiyaro ------------??/??/?(?) our papalet,hoe are u and wifey, I will fine u for not responding to all roll o.
11) yetty002 ---------- ??/??/?(?)Mama...how are u doing and happy bumping
12) Olubassey92 ----- 24/05/2018(SCAN) mama, I think u should go there on another day, maybe those set of nurses u met aren't friendly, others might be. Most govt hospital starts antenatal at 12wks. Please Don't wait till Feb, it is too far.
13) iaatmgirl---------- 31/05/2018(LMP) Teammate, how are u doing, hope u have finally register for antenatal.
14) Meeeeey---------- 29/05/2018(LMP) So happy that Ms is finally over,time to enjoy nd eat all the eatables.
15)portable4real : 02/05/2017(LMP)

Team May
Team Miraculous Conception
Team Supernatural delivery
Team Sharp sharp delivery
Team Beautiful and handsome Los
Team Sexy bumps (No eba or amala bumps)
Team Healthy pregnancy
Team Mother alive, Lo alive and Father rejoicing
Team 20billion for our account grin
Amen cappo
Thank you and happy bumping as well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
I no understand how emoticons abi wetin,be there name. No let me read back, pls some one help a sister delete them.
Congrats to mamas who have birthed their little ones.
Happy waddling to others .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tucees(f): 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
sallyopy:
In my 6th week and is like is going to take forever! Feeling down. I need your support dear mamas
You will be fine! Just hang in there, soon you will be through with 1st trimester smiley

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
Eminya:
So, I finally finished reading all the dramas and clap backs, mama's una get time. Pls some talks are just petty, every marriage with its ups and downs, how you manage it is what makes the difference. Let's not mock/make jest of one another, let the love and care for one another flow freely.

Foodie Saturday people making me salivate unnecessarily, it's not nice jare.
Thanks dear.
Congrats to all mama's that have birth their lo's casler and the others. See as drama no allow us congratulate you all very well.
#onelove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
Eminya:
So, I finally finished reading all the dramas and clap backs, mama's una get time. Pls some talks are just petty, every marriage with its ups and downs, how you manage it is what makes the difference. Let's not mock/make jest of one another, let the love and care for one another flow freely.

Foodie Saturday people making me salivate unnecessarily, it's not nice jare.
Thanks dear.
Congrats to all mama's that have birth their lo's casler and the others. See as drama no allow us congratulate you all very well.
#onelove
Thanks dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
Roseey0:

Check review pictures uploaded. Leave those edited once they used in advertising.
In my experience, the very good once are expensive. Those cheap once are as cheap as they cost when you look through the review pictures uploaded
you're right oo.. i checked the reviews and i noticed more complaints than good reviews (mostly cheap items though).. its appears what they advertise is not what they deliver..cos the pics uploaded by customers are quite different..some, not all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hello all pls I have a question that have been bothering me. Can comeone enlighten me on the advantages of taking pregnacare? Is it cumpolsory? I am only on folic acid for now and someone told me that the things contained in ppregnacare is same folic acid, Bco and Vitt c.

Pls pardon my ignorance I need someone to enlighten me on the importance of taking pregnacare and when I am supposed to start taking it. Thanks

Also, I've been battling with cough and catthr and the Doctor recommended Amoxil and Piriton meanwhile I'm 9wks gone hope it's safe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
Congratulations to all November mamas! You all shall birth safely in Jesus name.

#November for no loss.

#Proud November mum.

Good day all, thanks for the mention. Anugod we have unfinished business o! Pardon my long absence.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
orirebaby:

Study the reviews very well you will know the one of good quality from there.

Warning: you need discipline otherwise you will just dey buy they go. Talking from experience cheesy
i just checked reviews..many complained on fabric quality..though mostly the cheap ones. For that discipline, u are so right, i'm just adding and adding to my cart like as if the money sef dey like that.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
[quote author=Anugod post=62273518]We are grateful oh Lord, we are grateful oh Lord,
We are grateful for the things You have done,
We are grateful oh Lord!

Oya all the fighters, all the gbegboruns, all the gbogbo hormone mamas, grin make una clear road for Team November. :
Congratulations super cappo.
I don't this emoticons for nairaland.
Sha,chop kisses for baby and you.
May her presence bring showers of blessings on your life and marriage.
You don see the fart.
My respect for every mama has tripled with my experience. It's only God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
ominskie:
Pls my urine test and blood test is positive after the 6weeks post miscarriage period. I have not seen any period after the miscarriage evacuation. How can I know how far long I am. I went for a scan and was told there is no baby, what do I do
I did scan too in my 6th week and the Doc was able to detect if a baby was there or not. Please, check another scan centre or wait for like a week to repeat scan...goodluck smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
lioha:
All hale team February. The lovers month

Team February for supernatural delivery

01 Mcperry ................EDD 2/2/18 XY
02 Rhukkie .................EDD 3/2/18 XX
03 Completey ............EDD 5/2/18
04 Glossom ...............EDD 8/2/18
05 eazee.....................EDD 9/2/18 XX
06 Mzkolawole ..........EDD 13/2/18
07 Kweenkong ...........EDD 14/2/18
08 Angel2424 ............EDD 17/2/18
09 Lioha .....................EDD 18/2/18
10 Nancyij ..................EDD 18/2/18 XY
11 mummyjayson ......EDD 18/2/18
12 stormie ..................EDD 19/2/18
13 DocAdray ...............EDD 22/2/18
14 Booqee ..................EDD 27/2/18 XX
15 Bloomingbud ........EDD 28/2/18 XX, XY
16 rollykotex ..............EDD ?
17 Anak123 ...............EDD ?
18 SULPHUROXIDE ...EDD?
t

Thank you o for remembering us today. The hustle is real. It will end in praise.
#teamfeb
#onelove
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
Itissettled!Mama Moyo,team July 2018.
zaynie:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

If Na play, stop am

Team2020 for life! cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sansa143:
Itissettled!Mama Moyo,team July 2018.

Rolling my eyes round and round..... shocked

Shuo! Na by force?
Anyways, I've jumped and pass.....

Time for triple protection mode.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadySarah: 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hello Ominskie,Its probable that the tests are positive because of the level of Hcg hormones in your system,with time they'll come out negatve,also your system will normalize .see your doc for guidanxe
Hang on sis,triple are coming your way already.booking you for #team2018
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sallyopy(f): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
Tucees:
You will be fine! Just hang in there, soon you will be through with 1st trimester smiley
thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
sallyopy:

Don't worry mama, it may look so far but it is closer than u think, u will soon give birth, just enjoy this moment becos before u know it, u are in your 3rd trimester.
E-hug and love kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sallyopy(f): 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
mumsgirl27:

Don't worry mama, it may look so far but it is closer than u think, u will soon give birth, just enjoy this moment becos before u know it, u are in your 3rd trimester.
E-hug and love kiss
thanks a lot mam.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
@sallyopy I remember when I came on board here. Probably Feb or March; I wondered when the journey would end. I was a few weeks into it and every day someone would announce BA September seemed so far away.

My dear. My baby is 11 weeks 2mrw. I now wonder where all the time went to. So just savour the moment. Enjoy pregnancy and before you know it you'll be announcing your BA. I actually miss being pregnant sometimes. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hi moms; I need advice. I want to buy a baby carrier. However the size limit is 11kg. My bobo is 6.1 kg @10weeks+. Not sure of the financial sense in purchasing one cos he might outgrow it soon? But we have some travel ahead of us and I would need to carry him around. @ airports and different waka when we reach our destination. He'd getting quite heavy for me to just be logging around. My arms tire fast.What dyu suggest biko? Should I just close eye and buy? Or would he have passed 11kg even by 6months @ this rate?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedruby: 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
belladsweet:
Hello all pls I have a question that have been bothering me. Can comeone enlighten me on the advantages of taking pregnacare? Is it cumpolsory? I am only on folic acid for now and someone told me that the things contained in ppregnacare is same folic acid, Bco and Vitt c.

Pls pardon my ignorance I need someone to enlighten me on the importance of taking pregnacare and when I am supposed to start taking it. Thanks

Also, I've been battling with cough and catthr and the Doctor recommended Amoxil and Piriton meanwhile I'm 9wks gone hope it's safe?

I take pregnacare plus because it covers all the vitamins my baby need instead of popping so many tablets at once. I also take calcium because pregnacare plus does not have it. As for the cough and carrthar, I mixed lemon and honey in warm water and it worked . the carrthar, doctor prescribed piriton but he told me to take it only when I'm unable to manage it. you can use Robb inhaler too. he said that's ok
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
sallyopy:

My dear, calm down it'll soon be over. Just entered 7wks and if I tell you what ms is doing me, you'll gimme a hug. My DD was on admission for 3days and just discharged yesterday, so you can imagine me with my phobia for hospital , perceiving hospital Yama Yama, sleeping on their hard bed and fighting ms. Even now I'm still feeling sick, dizzy and indigestion.

Is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
mummyjayson:
finallly ooooooooo, our cappo has showed,,,,,, dancing azonto,,, welldone cappo nd oda teamies,,, its d love month mamas,,,, there shall b no loss bur love nd laughter,,, love ya all,,, kisses

1 out of 18

I know you are doing good. Thank God for bringing us this far kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
rollykotex:

Hi captain,we are taking each day at a time and trusting God for the best. Thanks for checking on us

2 out of 18

Good to know you are doing great kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tripletmom: 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
Cappo Elmaspeed,
Pls update our Edd n Gender
22/3/2018 according to scan
XX

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
grin grin grin
zaynie:

Rolling my eyes round and round..... shocked

Shuo! Na by force?
Anyways, I've jumped and pass.....

Time for triple protection mode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wifeysist(f): 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
mumsgirl27:

Wifeysist : I really love that name, it is so beautiful and has deep meaning (Araoluwanimi).
I love the name too and felt it fits perfectly for our pink lips princess. Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sallyopy(f): 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
FloraEC:

My dear, calm down it'll soon be over. Just entered 7wks and if I tell you what ms is doing me, you'll gimme a hug. My DD was on admission for 3days and just discharged yesterday, so you can imagine me with my phobia for hospital , perceiving hospital Yama Yama, sleeping on their hard bed and fighting ms. Even now I'm still feeling sick, dizzy and indigestion.
Y
Is well
it is well my with us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3848) (3849) (3850) (3851) (3852) (3853) (3854) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.