Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8160891 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
@Beedam,
You are a clown,Nan 1 is good and friends baby is on cow&gate and doing ok.

@Mzora,
There is no cause for alarm,not everyone's belle dey follow the program. With my 1st pregnancy,minus the premature contraction @7months brougt on by nivaquine, I didn't feel nothing till 2days before delivery.

@Tobiabos,
Is the person a churchy or yoruba woman?

On this CS issue, I sometimes feel its financial and some folks are just embarassed to own up cos for the life of me,I don't get why people will put their lives and babies' on the line when all the prognosis are not in their favour. I know its not easy out there in dem streets but life is precious!!
I met a lady @ the hospital when I went for 12wk scan and she was complaining to her companion about the price for CS and talking about looking for agbo to shrink the baby's size cos she's been told she has the double whammy of placenta previa and a large baby and CS fees alone in that hospital(Govt but run for profit) is 120k while vag is 30k. I couldn't help myself I had to call her to a corner and advised her not to embark on a suicide mission and steered her in the direction of our trusted General hospital, I know GH is like a market but the consultants are top quality.
When I had my son in '06, the GH charged 1k for vag delivery while CS was 25k,with drugs and what have you it didn't exceed 40k cos the bed per night was a 100n, today the same hospital charges 5k for vag and 40k for CS.
The woman beside my bed's husband was angry at the wife and was very obvious about it cos of the financial implication despite being aware that it was a life saving measure. We had to chip in something so he wouldn't send the poor woman into post natal depression.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
@mummy2be,
The lord's promise in your life must come to pass.. Continue with your fluid intake.

@kaffy,@proudy,@lala & others
My Fellow july mama how far, no look march people faces oo. July is just 133d away. wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pjthatcher: 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Wen did it start,its very possible ur baby's head is engaged and rily pressing on ur rectum plus it cld b an early sign. Hope ur bags r pcked cos it mite hppen anytime,all the best sis
thanks kaffy for the prompt response. started noticing it like 2 days ago

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
This life is sha.different people with their cross.I remember a man who was angry (seriously) with his wife(36yrs) for agreeing to doctor's advise.she was asked to stay back for bed rest and monitoring because of her high blood pressure.imagine the depression the husband is adding to her life again.may God comfort all pushing mamas.money things
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
modath:
@mummy2be,
The lord's promise in your life must come to pass.. Continue with your fluid intake.

My Fellow july mama how far, no look march people faces oo. July is just 133d away. wink
My dear u can say dat again o,we no dey look them faces #TEAMJULY ROCKS DA HOUSE#....*Tongue out*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lala4sure: 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
modath:
@mummy2be,

I'm fine ohhh just that at 18weeks no bump yet grin but the countdown is starting soon as july is just by the corner....May God continue to uphold us in his mercy and may we all carry to full term. AMEN.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
kaffy4bill:

R u in lag @my testimony
No o. I am in jos
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by asoasiko: 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
Causes Of Diaper Rash

Diaper rash is exactly what it sounds like – a rash in the region that is covered by a diaper on babies and toddlers. Diaper rash can occur intermittently, anytime your child wears diapers, but they are more common in babies during their first 15months,especially between 9 and 12 months of age.

According to Moyo Clinic staff, causes of diaper rash can be traced to a number of sources, including:
-Irritation from stool and urine: .....
[Click link to continue reading:http://www.tenderplus.com.ng/causes-of-diaper-rash/
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lana75(f): 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
My dear if na play, babies don't usualy play at ds stage, they mean business,eat,poo,sleep and cry that's all they know. He will be ok soon
beedam:

His skin looks dry,when I went to take BCG,the woman that gave him told me his skin is dry and also the doctor of the hospital where I did his circumcision said he is dehydrated. He doesnt play at all. If he isn't sleeping den he must be sucking.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
To the glory of God and defeat to the enemy..my precious baby arrived today 19th of feb @ 1:58pm

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hernyolar:
To the glory of God and defeat to the enemy..my precious baby arrived today 19th of feb @ 1:58pm

Congrats darling! May God bless our LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hernyolar:

Congratulations dearie, welcome baby to the world of gudness. The good Lord wil preserve u, awaiting birth story ooooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tobiaboG: 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
@Hermyolar congrats, @ modath na yoruba, i dnt thnk is money. @vikklafab dt ws d painful thing dt wot u ar running frm was done eventually.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hernyolar:
Congratulatiom sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexiebecky(f): 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hernyolar:
congrts dear. Pls mamas in d hus,wat causes swollen of legs? My sliper can't enta my legs anymore. Again I can't sleep again @ nit.I usually pee every 30minus. Am 32weeks wit twins.sometimes I feel d head of my babies in my abdomen. Experince mamas wat could b d cause?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hernyolar:
Congratulations may God bless you both
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splendblex(f): 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
lala4sure:

I'm fine ohhh just that at 18weeks no bump yet grin but the countdown is starting soon as july is just by the corner....May God continue to uphold us in his mercy and may we all carry to full term. AMEN.
Jesu! did you say july is just by d corner? Am feeling like march is still very far sef.I dey feel una sha. I told hubby today dat am beginning to get tired and d guy just started preaching to me o.Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splendblex(f): 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hernyolar:
Congrats, thank God for safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 11:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
Splendblex:

Jesu! did you say july is just by d corner? Am feeling like march is still very far sef.I dey feel una sha. I told hubby today dat am beginning to get tired and d guy just started preaching to me o.Lol

That was the same way I complained and dh started preaching. Reminding me... I wish our husbands can share in carrying pregnancy o. Den de will understand

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeoma2728(f): 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
[quo -[te author=sayoberry post=30880757]In 10 days time we will be in march!!!!! I'm super exited smiley grin I can't believe this is almost over.

*Raising a mug of thick Milo*
"cheers to all the March mamas, may we have beautiful stories to tell"
And to other mamas.. Like november mamas or December mamas. Una just start o. grin[/quote].
Sooooo envying u pple,continue rubbing it in.I guess I'm part of oct moms,I know just starting d race embarassed.congrats in advance wishing u all beautiful birth stories kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
sexiebecky:
congrts dear. Pls mamas in d hus,wat causes swollen of legs? My sliper can't enta my legs anymore. Again I can't sleep again @ nit.I usually pee every 30minus. Am 32weeks wit twins.sometimes I feel d head of my babies in my abdomen. Experince mamas wat could b d cause?
its part of the package in ds latter stage as long as ur urinalysis is clear and bp normal. I experienced d same thing. may God mk it easy for u.
congrats hernyolar, kisses to him/her

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splendblex(f): 11:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
mytestimony:

That was the same way I complained and dh started preaching. Reminding me... I wish our husbands can share in carrying pregnancy o. Den de will understand
I wish...they will never understand o.God will see us tru.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jess20: 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hernyolar:
Congratulations dear. To God be all the praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 12:02am On Feb 20, 2015
sexiebecky:

pele, its part of the package in ds latter stage as long as ur urinalysis is clear and bp normal. I experienced d same thing. may God mk it easy for u.

congrats hernyolar, kisses to him/her

beedam, na wa ooo! na real drama u act for hospital shocked tnk God u n ur son r fine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lala4sure: 1:32am On Feb 20, 2015
Splendblex:

grin grin grin how we go do na make we dey give ourselves hope grin July is here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by customised87: 4:23am On Feb 20, 2015
mufutau55:

Similac or Enfamil. Whichever one of them that will be readily available when you need to replenish.

Yh, Similac or Enfamil it is. I give my baby Similac.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 7:48am On Feb 20, 2015
Seriously this pains in my joints is becoming something else. Throughout I have not taken any pain killers not even ordinary paracetamol. I wont start now o. I shall endure. March where are you o. Come sharp sharp. I don iron finish. Today kpata kpata I would pack my bags. So please come. I am waiting. Oh just that I have not made my hair. Will do that then you would come okay? I cant wait to see my jewel ny precious gift from God.

Make una no mind me o. Una understand my situation pass.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 8:18am On Feb 20, 2015
Hernyolar:
Congratulations dear, May God provide you with all you need to bring ur baby up.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 10:04am On Feb 20, 2015
Hernyolar:
To God be the glory, great things he has done....God bless your baby and your your household.

beedam....Your birth story is so funny and interesting, God will keep you and baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Motun31(f): 10:10am On Feb 20, 2015
Congrats to all mum dt just gave birth in d house. Ours will also be a testimony too. Want to ask @ what week can one start packing hospital bags.am in my 34 weeks.haven't finish shopping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 10:14am On Feb 20, 2015
Good Morning mamas, Please Abuja mamas, has anybody used ROUZ HOUSPITAL AND MATERNITY APO, please how good are they, am a FTM, also Garki Hospital.

August mamas, I hail o grin, how body. God will see us through.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 10:19am On Feb 20, 2015
Motun31:
Congrats to all mum dt just gave birth in d house. Ours will also be a testimony too. Want to ask @ what week can one start packing hospital bags.am in my 34 weeks.haven't finish shopping.
To my understanding and according to all have been reading so far, I think your hospital bag should be packed by now, someone gave birth around 34 or 36 weeks, abeg try to round up your shopping and pack your bag abi you want make nurses laugh at you, those nurses have razor blade mouth o **madam Kaffy *** not included

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dave06(f) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.