Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8153793 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
@My FTMs,
Sisters for a really detailed and educative ANC, General hospitals are the best,they'll tell you what you need to know not just fuss and mollycoddle you so every little thing won't send you to the hospital .
I've done ANC at both a 1st class private hospital(they even do IVF) and a dugbe GH and the GH taught me a lot and you'll meet a lot of other mamas who will share their experiences as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheweezy(f): 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
Good evening all the wonderful mamas, please I am scarscared of carelessness from my hospita, I have had experiences from them and also recently heard bad news about them being careless. I live at Ketu in Lagos. Please, who can recommend a good hospital I can change too and foes anyone know if afromedical hospital at gbagada is ok. I am 24 weeks gone now and I feel the earlier I change the better.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SURYSuri(f): 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
Deezou:
Tnx proudmom38,i too ttc 4 3.5yrs,dat is why i need advice on what 2 do.
Deezou I will suggest you start your antinatals now, I lost my first pregnancy at 9 weeks the Dr then adviced me to wait until after the 1st trim but when I became pregnant the 2nd time I did not wait immediately I found out at 10 weeks I started my antinatals and I am so greatful I started early. I did all my necessary tests on time and my mind is always at rest that I have registered so I think there is no harm in starting your antinatals now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifefunmi: 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
@Deezou I will advise you start as soon as possible. You have nothing to lose if you do, the earlier the better my dear. I started ANC when I was 5 weeks( even the doctor was clapping for me) even though I didn't ttc for 1 month. pls my dear, start as soon as possible. We will all carry to term and deliver our beautiful kids
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
Pls my mamas is prince & princess a gud baby diaper?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by alakaloko(m): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
UmmTwins2:
Congrats @alakaloko on ur double blessing, it shall be permanent inshaAllaah, I pray for such double blessing too, may God grant my prayers

Amen.. The joy shall go round in Jesus name..

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by alakaloko(m): 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
MiracleMum:

Awwwww... Congratulations! God who started this good work is sure faithful to complete it.

Amen.. Many thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
@cutiereborn,shiller,ummtwins2,mummy2be,proudmom38,ifefunmi,mgeey,modath and surysuri,thank you all 4 ur care and concern.am going to register by next week monday God's grace.we shall all have a full,complication-free term and delivery inshaAllah.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
FexCathy:
yes it is
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 11:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
sheweezy:
Good evening all the wonderful mamas, please I am scarscared of carelessness from my hospita, I have had experiences from them and also recently heard bad news about them being careless. I live at Ketu in Lagos. Please, who can recommend a good hospital I can change too and foes anyone know if afromedical hospital at gbagada is ok. I am 24 weeks gone now and I feel the earlier I change the better.

It's like you want a private hospital abi?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by switgoody(f): 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
FexCathy:
yes very good
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by veecares: 12:19am On Feb 24, 2015
Hello lovely mums out there, I need help with my kids, 2 & 7 yrs respectively. They are both not eating well and are underweight. What would u advice I do to make them healthy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 5:45am On Feb 24, 2015
@ tchiwinnie & switgoody, tanks for your response becos I went baby shopping yesterday & dats d diaper I got. I had it in mind to get huggies but d price eh nor be here and d seller convinced me to take d prince & princess dat its a vry good one. Counting down to march now. God will see evryone of us tru. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenonye(f): 5:46am On Feb 24, 2015
veecares:
Hello lovely mums out there, I need help with my kids, 2 & 7 yrs respectively. They are both not eating well and are underweight. What would u advice I do to make them healthy.

U need to start Giving them multi vitamins. It would boost their apetite
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gr8fulHeart(f): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2015
modath:
@My FTMs,
Sisters for a really detailed and educative ANC, General hospitals are the best,they'll tell you what you need to know not just fuss and mollycoddle you so every little thing won't send you to the hospital .
I've done ANC at both a 1st class private hospital(they even do IVF) and a dugbe GH and the GH taught me a lot and you'll meet a lot of other mamas who will share their experiences as well.

Modath,pls I'll send u a pm now.thnks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunnshyn(f): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2015
God bless all mamas and even papas here in Jesus name.

We shall carry to full term, amen!

Look at me in my first trimester complaining of severe morning sickness, I could barely eat, I was so sick. In fact, for every vomit I'll beat my DH if he was around, I'll cry,the poor guy will just look on..smh! Christmas, I was in bed same with new years eve and all....lol now I'm about 15weeks and God has been soooo good. Besides been tired, no worries whatsoever, I bless the name of the lord.

TeamAugust!! Heheheheh!!

God makes it all beautiful in his time and we thank him. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 11:42am On Feb 24, 2015
@modath thanks 4 d info,want to learn manytns in Anc and meet experience mamas too,since am a first mama,tnk I wil start Anc in Gh buh I hv registrd already in private hosp tho I hvnt started d classes,how do I combine d two?abi mk I atend Anc in Gh and give birth in private?............

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by debbie(f): 11:43am On Feb 24, 2015
Thank you all for your concern...I was told the nurses didn't carry out any examination all the time she was having contraction . Nevertheless she asked me not to pursue the case anymore. That she will move on with her life.

This is a lesson leant
I pray God delivers us from the hands of these careless nurses and health workers.
May we all conceive,carry, deliver ,nurse and train our babies....In JESUS NAME
Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyaderaChuks: 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
hello my pushing mamas n vigilante group mama, I have been having this shocks n numbness in my wrist and fingers for 2weeks now. it feels like its not my hand. Has anyone experienced or know about this because am very worried. Pls help me out nurse kaffy.

God will keep off evil stories on our delivery days and preserve us n LO.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyawoToBe(f): 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
FexCathy:
@ tchiwinnie & switgoody, tanks for your response becos I went baby shopping yesterday & dats d diaper I got. I had it in mind to get huggies but d price eh nor be here and d seller convinced me to take d prince & princess dat its a vry good one. Counting down to march now. God will see evryone of us tru. Amen.
Pls how much did they call the huggies?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pjthatcher: 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
IyaderaChuks:
hello my pushing mamas n vigilante group mama, I have been having this shocks n numbness in my wrist and fingers for 2weeks now. it feels like its not my hand. Has anyone experienced or know about this because am very worried. Pls help me out nurse kaffy.

welcome to the club dear its nothing to worry about. I had it for almost 2 month on my right hand but its gone now, although it has transferred to my left hand. we are almost there so just be calm and anytime u feel the numbness just try to wiggle your fingers it would reduce the numbness small. pele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
IyawoToBe:
Pls how much did they call the huggies?
There is the one of 8k and then the one of 11k. The one of 11k has 204 pieces in it, if i can remember correctly o!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
debbie:
Thank you all for your concern...I was told the nurses didn't carry out any examination all the time she was having contraction . Nevertheless she asked me not to pursue the case anymore. That she will move on with her life.

This is a lesson leant
I pray God delivers us from the hands of these careless nurses and health workers.
May we all conceive,carry, deliver ,nurse and train our babies....In JESUS NAME
Amen

Personally, I'll love that this case be pursued, it won't bring the baby back but it will certainly put them on their toes help to save babies from that hospital in future. This is a pure act of negligence but I know in Naija, we somehow believe in letting cases like this slide. It is well. God save the future babies from that hospital.

Hugz to your friend.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
missmalachi:

My dear dat ws wat I did oooo.my speakin in tongues this morning ws nt 4rm dis rheme o

This cracked me up soo bad. Skabashing after kpekus shocked shocked. Pls don't mind me ooo

Thank God you feel better now. Pls speak to your doctor about it at ur next appointment so they can run necessary checks.

Takia dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
IyaderaChuks:

I'm in d same boat as u my sis,I can't grip n squeez anything firmly again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
FexCathy:
Pls sis how much did u get d prince & princess n how many is in a pack? Also can u pls post d price of things u bought 4 us d ftm 2 price check? Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hello everyone. How go dey go?

First if all, greetings to my seniors ( I too get respect) grin

Vigilante mamas, how we dey o? Never knew I was actually enjoying my sleep during pregnancy. SLEEP = DIAMOND

To all my juniors tongue,how una dey o. Hope you are enjoying your baby weight and rocking your baby bump. This is senior beedam saying hi( I no say some of u go talk. People like mytestimony, sayoberry aka mama milo, mummy2be,proudmum etc) no be my fault say I senior u. Anyway,my baby is saying hi too tongue

Nurse kaffy nofollow o. She too gentle to dey abuse her seniors.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
beedam:

Vigilante mamas, how we dey o? Never knew I was actually enjoying my sleep during pregnancy. SLEEP = DIAMOND

To all my juniors tongue,how una dey o. Hope you are enjoying your baby weight and rocking your baby bump. This is senior beedam saying hi( I no say some of u go talk. People like mytestimony, sayoberry aka mama milo, mummy2be,proudmum etc) no be my fault say I senior u. Anyway,my baby is saying hi too tongue

We hear o senior beedam,we too senior pple o so no biggie lol... How is ur lo doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
veecares:
Wot re their respective weights? Are u and ur hubby on d big side?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christabeli: 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
Please can someone give me the link to baby's list . Or tell me the page where it was posted. That is the things I need to buy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
beedam:

Lemme jst stroll n pass, graduating soon by God's grace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
mothers in d houz...help a sister o....remember i came in here to tell u guys i went for scan and they didnt see anything then i decided nt to go again to save myself frm psycho trauma....i just decided to summon courage today(11th week) to go then to my greatest surprise i was told am 7 weeks gone instead of 11weeks...the fetal heartbeat wasnt felt...what cud be wrong o as am nt happy at all

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.