Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,067 members, 7,835,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3960) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8196742 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3957) (3958) (3959) (3960) (3961) (3962) (3963) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 6:57am On Dec 25, 2017
We wish you a merry Christmas, We wish you a merry Christmas, We wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy New year! From me and my baby to all the mamas on the thread.

Its prayer Monday mamas! Let us pray!

In Jesus Name, eternal rock of ages we thank you for the gift of life And for how far you have helped us from January til this present moment. We thank you for provision, care, protection mercy and grace. We do not take for granted the beautiful ways you father us lord, please accept our thanks and praises In Jesus Mighty Name.

Dear lord,in every area that we have fallen short of your glory,in our thoughts,words and deeds,we pray that you forgive us all our sins, blot out all our transgressions and write our names in the book of life in Jesus Mighty Name.

Daddy we pray for our babies, that you perfect all that has to do with their growth formation and development in Jesus name. We pray that every organ of their bodies, both internal and external shall function perfectly well. We pray that there shall be no form of loss in our midst oh lord, no miscarriage, premature rupture of the membrane, premature leakage of water labour. We pray that we the mothers shall be alive, our babies alive and the father too, with plenty of money. We pray that you keep us oh lord and take perfect care of us and our LOs,that you will not leave us throughout this journey.

On the day of our delivery, please take perfect control and let everything work well for our good in Jesus Name. All the care givers shall give us the best care that suits us In Jesus Name. Our delivery shall be easy and smooth with no complications. We shall deliver like the Hebrew women In Jesus Name.

We pray for those that have given birth, that their LOs will forever give them joy in Jesus name.
We remember our TTC mamas,please answer them speedily In Jesus Mighty name.

We bless this week in Jesus Name. It shall only bring forth good tidings to our souls in Jesus name.Give us reasons oh lord to celebrate and and perfect all that concerns us.

Thank you Jesus for answering all pur prayers. In Jesus the most precious Name we have prayed, AMEN!

Happy celebration

35 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 7:05am On Dec 25, 2017
Season greetings to everybody.

Congratulations to January mamas that are porting already: Coldfeet, Mbula and Chijiuche God bless and keep your little ones.

Happy birthday Dunasy aka mum Mosope LLNP IJN.

December mamas oya drop Christmas babies o.

My dear teamie booqie I now waddle like a whale and people are just asking me to go on leave when edd is still till February o. This contraction you are talking about I embraced it since 28 weeks since it has refused to go even after doctors tried to stop it to prevent preterm labour. But I'm here taking each day as it comes and praying my babies bake well before coming out.

But for real I'm anxious already, can't wait to become a mum in the real sense. But somehow I'm worried I feel my tummy should be bigger than it is now since it's a twin pregnancy but it's not looking big for 30 something's weeks, anyways doc is not complaining and babies are kicking so...

Too long post merry Christmas everybody.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 7:16am On Dec 25, 2017
mbula:
BA$ BS
good evening wonderful mama's.... I'm team Jan but ported to Dec.

Congratulations Momma,
Thank God for your instincts.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 7:27am On Dec 25, 2017
Coldfeet:
BA!!! My baby came few hours ago weighing 6pounds on dot @ 34w3ds. contractions came out of nowhere and efforts to keep her in longer (till thurs 28th)failed so we agreed to bring her out! thanks to God and a team of great personnels i and my dd are doing great. Meet baby Mckenzie! Merry Christmas to you all.

Congratulations!
Awesome God!!
34 weeker Healthy Baby...
You got will continue to be full.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 7:31am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Xmas and a prosperous super new year ahead filled with goodies like sound health,happy home,good job,peace of mind,love,promotion, jollification,Godslove and your heart desires in Jesus name.courtesy from the Osanebi's dynasty!

thanks!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 7:33am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas House!
Looking forward to Xmas Baby today.

@Amy43
Happy Belated Birthday to you my dear Teamy!
Strong woman!!
May God's grace never taya over you and your hustles.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 7:36am On Dec 25, 2017
Coldfeet:
BA!!! My baby came few hours ago weighing 6pounds on dot @ 34w3ds. contractions came out of nowhere and efforts to keep her in longer (till thurs 28th)failed so we agreed to bring her out! thanks to God and a team of great personnels i and my dd are doing great. Meet baby Mckenzie! Merry Christmas to you all.

congratulations adadioramma 1 of funny memes,you have really done well.baby McKenzie you're welcome.merry Xmas.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 7:40am On Dec 25, 2017
Ayauche:
Good morning mamas.
Rubyzz: How are u doing sis, hope u are better now.

Mandysmum, Belladsweet, Dacutebaby, Ladytari, DNA07 how are we all doing? I know we are stronger now. God bless you all.

Mama Jumayin welcome to team June, a team like no other.

Compliments of the season ma, how have you been? am much better now, thanks for asking. God will make it easy for us.

Team June, how una dey? My love to you all. Welcome to all the new comers, healthy and happy bumping to us all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Berliner1: 7:41am On Dec 25, 2017
Please house does previous year miscarriage have egfect on getting pregnant again?

A friend has miscarriage four years ago, now trying to conceive again.

Whats the probability pleaae?

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 7:45am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry christmas to all mamas. We thank God for the safe deliveries both of December mamas and January mamas that ported. By God's grace this journey will end in joy for us all.

TEAM DECEMBER
1.Beautifulrosa ...Dec 30th Gender XX
2.tallar.....Delivered Dec 8th. Baby boy. BA submitted
3.lady25 ....Delivered Dec 19th. Baby boy. BA BS submitted
4.Nnetriplet
5. GoodMum
6.zainyrazzy...ported to Nov24.Baby girl. BA submitted.
7.LaDivva ...Dec 25th Gender XX
8.Spicy12 ...Delivered Dec 19th. Baby girl. BA submitted
9. Olaedoh ...Dec 11th
10. heavenlychy
11. futureday...Dec 12th
12.lorlade
13.ladyfair.. Delivered Dec 6th.Baby girl. BA submitted.
14.Ilyfavoured...Dec31st
15.Awesomemama.... Dec 28th Gender XY
16.goldylockisbnb......Dec
17.mannymie01....Delivered Dec 4th. BA submitted.
18. Yorubawoman..Dec31st.

Team December who go drop christmas baby o?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 7:47am On Dec 25, 2017
A big thank u to all mamas that answered my question.i feel much much better now. grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 7:50am On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=lady25 post=63586236]Merry christmas to all mamas. We thank God for the safe deliveries both of December mamas and January mamas that ported. By God's grace this journey will end in joy for us all.

TEAM DECEMBER
1.Beautifulrosa ...Dec 30th Gender XX
2.tallar.....Delivered Dec 8th. Baby boy. BA submitted
3.lady25 ....Delivered Dec 19th. Baby boy. BA BS submitted
4.Nnetriplet
5. GoodMum
6.zainyrazzy...ported to Nov24.Baby girl. BA submitted.
7.LaDivva ...Dec 25th Gender XX
8.Spicy12 ...Delivered Dec 19th. Baby girl. BA submitted
9. Olaedoh ...Dec 11th
10. heavenlychy
11. futureday...Dec 12th
12.lorlade
13.ladyfair.. Delivered Dec 6th.Baby girl. BA submitted.
14.Ilyfavoured...Dec31st
15.Awesomemama.... Dec 28th Gender XY
16.goldylockisbnb......Dec
17.mannymie01....Delivered Dec 4th. BA submitted.
18. Yorubawoman..Dec31st.

Team December who go drop christmas baby o?[/quote

I will o. Chai! Baby pls come out today na.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:12am On Dec 25, 2017
Zaynie eshe gaaan, gaaan and gaan gaaan gaaan. The zip finally went skrrrrrrraaaaappap
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 8:24am On Dec 25, 2017
Coldfeet:
Congratulations ma'am. Thanks to God for safe delivery. God bless your baby girl for you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 8:30am On Dec 25, 2017
wooow congrats to all January mamas dropping it like its hot. May God bless you and your little ones. The remaining December mamas, we are waiting for y'all.

Merry Christmas mamas.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 9:46am On Dec 25, 2017
Coldfeet, mbula and chijiuche congratulations on the successful birth of your babies.

@ mama rollykotex A big Amen to the prayers.

Merry Christmas to you all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 10:00am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas Everyone!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 10:13am On Dec 25, 2017
FloraEC , Bloomingbud

Thanks mamas ....I sincerely appreciate... Merry Christmas to you and your family

I tap into twins for my next missionary journey.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 10:40am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to you all ooo and to all new moms in the house, God bless you and your LOs. It shall end in praise for us all in Jesus Name.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 10:49am On Dec 25, 2017
mitche15:

Cappo you still get power to shake bum bum, if you see me eh, even to walk dey taya me

Kikiki na chair i dey from shake am. You tinsay i get up? No let Chijiuche hear o grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 10:49am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to everyone,, am waiting for our Christmas baby ooo, team feb much love,,,, it will end in praise.... kisses to y all

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 10:55am On Dec 25, 2017
Gbo gbo Yin ti bi mo tan o shocked
Mbula too
Who come remain for our teamJ4January?
Congrats mama Mbula, God is faithful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 11:00am On Dec 25, 2017
From my family to each & everyone of you
Merry Christmas & a prosperous new year

46 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas mamas

Today am the happiest person as am celebrating my birthday with the best Christmas gift I ever got, the gift of fruit of the womb. Thank u Jesus.

Cappo Rubyzz I dey hail

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas and happy New Year to everyone, may we celebrate many more of it in good health and wealth.

Congrats coldfeet and mbula, your joy shall be permanent.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dependableGod(f): 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
Chijiuche:
BA- baby came via induced VD yesterday at 37weeks 3days.
Developed high BP at 36weeks and doctor was afraid of Preeclampsia and seizure. Also had gestational diabetes so I was finally induced and baby came out weighing 2.9kg.was also given magnesium sulphate infusion to avoid any eclampsia... I rather experience painful Induced VD than have devil take away my bundle of joy.

Babay came out very healthy only that His glucose level was low and was given fomula, monitored every 3 hours for 24hours and everything came back to normal..no jaundice too..we just got discharged.

Team Jan ported to Decemeber.

congrats and thank u Jesus it ended in praise!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DocAdray(f): 1:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
Compliments of the season to y'all waddling and 'un-waddling' mommas. May the blessings of the Most High continue to fill our hearts now and always. Merry Christmas!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dependableGod(f): 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=Coldfeet post=63582197]BA!!! My baby came few hours ago weighing 6pounds on dot @ 34w3ds. contractions came out of nowhere and efforts to keep her in longer (till thurs 28th)failed so we agreed to bring her out! thanks to God and a team of great personnels i and my dd are doing great. Meet baby Mckenzie! Merry Chmas to you all.[/quot

congrats and GOD be praised!! she is cute and big!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amy43: 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
PatKing:
Merry Christmas House! Looking forward to Xmas Baby today.
@Amy43 Happy Belated Birthday to you my dear Teamy! Strong woman!! May God's grace never taya over you and your hustles.
amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
FloraEC:
Zaynie eshe gaaan, gaaan and gaan gaaan gaaan. The zip finally went skrrrrrrraaaaappap

Choi!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EsteemedB(f): 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Where are maaamaaa and esteemedb

Mizmycoli how are you
I dey o.Not been easy as a single mom but we are pushing it.
How are you and your lo?merry christmas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happychildlove(f): 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
ElmaSpeed:
Beautiful moms of Team March 2018.
. It's less than 10 weeks to our season.

curve....... edd march 1( )
kekeakinwale.... edd march 1( )
Happychildlove...... edd march 1( )
Soonest..........edd march 3( )
Elmaspeed.........EDD mar 9 (not a clue)
Showerses..........edd mar 9/14 ( )
youngmommypat...... Edd mar 10( )
Nifes ................EDD mar 11 ( )
Deboniar............edd mar 11 ( )
Fexcathy.............edd mar 13 (it's a prince)
Aneeks...........edd march 15 ( )
Maggiespecial.......EDD march 16 ( )
angelys.................Edd march 16 ( )
nnekaike............edd march 16( )
Tripletmom.......EDD march 22 (it's a princess)
Temmy2103........edd march 23 ( )
piragirl........edd march 26 (it's a prince)
giftdiddy......... edd march 28 ( )
Beautyuche..........EDD march 29 ( )
Tunis24..............Edd march 29 ( )
Epudome............edd march 29 ( )
kokozain (wife)......edd march 29 ( )
Eniafelamo............edd march 31 ( )
Fruitbae

merry Xmas to u all. Baby sex is XY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3957) (3958) (3959) (3960) (3961) (3962) (3963) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.