Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4043) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8201101 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4040) (4041) (4042) (4043) (4044) (4045) (4046) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greenpenwriter: 12:30am On Jan 28, 2018
nnekaike:
@ greenpenwriter.Your BIL is an unserious fellow,and will never know how life is.The initial mistake was allowing him stay in the house after your wedding.If am in your shoes,to avoid BP,Discuss with DH on how you can raise little money give it to him to rent a place of his own,so he can start life and bring all the friends he want.ITs your home,and you have all rights to decide what happens anybody that can't take it should hug transformer.Don't succumb to emotional blackmail,let them know your firm ground some Inlaws can be something else.

@Bolded1, Exactly!
@Bolded2, he has been told to move to younger SIL's place, since I don't want him to live with me (acccording to my in-laws).

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 1:42am On Jan 28, 2018
sacredlily:
Look for 'Banta Cameo London Cross Front Bra' . It's very nice & does d job perfectly. It's a bra for all choice (sports, nursing, cooperate, casual ,etc). I plan to continue with it after nursing my baby. My dh luvs d fitting d bra gives me. He doesn't stop talking abt d bra & d way my bwest looks pointed on top EBF . It comes in two colours (white & black).

Yes o banta cameo or no other bra,have used it for 3yrs now and honestly am not going back both nursing or not.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 2:08am On Jan 28, 2018
#teamaugust I vote talltosyne

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 6:33am On Jan 28, 2018
Congratulations sis kiss kiss kiss
Egbon Adele is coming for omugwo grin grin
Goldenheart002:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
God is dis really me announcing d birth of my lovely prince?

Mamas, I welcome my darling baby Gold dis evening @6:35pm via VD wit lil tear on his due date which happens to be his 40weeks gerege grin. He weighed a whooping 3.5kg and comes with full sleeping anointing just like Adele grin.... Mum, baby and daddy bouncing in d Lord for his wonderful deeds

MummyAudrey and kelizosuy, tanx so much for d call, I really appreciate

Easy peasy delivery to all remaining Jan mamas and to all 2018 mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 6:59am On Jan 28, 2018
Liftedhands:
Shouting Halleuia to The Most High God! My heart is so excited today as my girls, my squad, my pepper dem gang turns 1

Please say happy birthday to my princesses kiss kiss

Zara
Zite
Zoba
Wow...i can't keep calm ma. They are so cute. Three cuties at once. God is great. They are blessed and will continue to bring you joy in Jesus Name.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 8:07am On Jan 28, 2018
Goldenheart002:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Mamas, I welcome my darling baby Gold dis evening @6:35pm via VD wit lil tear on his due date which happens to be his 40weeks gerege grin. He weighed a whooping 3.5kg and comes with full sleeping anointing just like Adele grin.... Mum, baby and daddy bouncing in d Lord for his wonderful deeds

congratulations mama he will be a source of joy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 8:11am On Jan 28, 2018
Lilliesbud12:

Sis, pele. Na read I read am o & I say make I share. It'll get better with time. That nipple soreness can be painful sha but from what I heard & eventually experienced with my first, his continued latching and sucking of the breast healed it.

Hmmm. Thank u ma. Trust me its not easy. Av had a hard time explaining to my hubby that this breastfeeding thing hurts badly. My baby has no teeth yet it feels like hes biting me. cry cry.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mercylicious234: 8:30am On Jan 28, 2018
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 8:33am On Jan 28, 2018
#teamaugust

Seconded. Talltosyne.

I can't believe I am 12 weeks today.
NO ms. Just weakness and breast pain once in a while.

Edd- Aug 15 (9weeks scan)

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 8:33am On Jan 28, 2018
Will start antenatal this week.
The better not give me plenty drugs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:40am On Jan 28, 2018
Thank you all lovely mamas for your kind wishes to my princesses! I really appreciate and may God bless you all.
Yes yesterday was fun and the girls enjoyed themselves too smiley iomoge and princess Zoe thanks a million for partying with us kiss kiss

Congrats goldenheart002 on the arrival of your Prince may God bless and keep him! We have a birthday mate yay!!! Wife no suppose senior husband I for book am for one of the girls cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realpearl(f): 9:48am On Jan 28, 2018
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cynate(f): 9:51am On Jan 28, 2018
realpearl:
#teamAugust

I must confess, it hasn't been easy. I've been in and out of the hospital like its a restroom.
Currently typing from my hospital bed.
I need your prayer all mamas

Happy Sunday

Nb; fibroid in pregnancy
Happy Sunday
I be home eating Beans like Kilode
This my baby go like Beans oooooh cos that’s the only food my husband prepared and the baby no agree vomit am angry grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 10:10am On Jan 28, 2018
Kpele dear...

It happened to me also but it will heal with time
Make sure you put ur baby's mouth on the black part of your nipple.. I found out my tips became sore when my princess kept dragging it with her gum.. Make sure your baby's mouth is positioned well

beautifulrosa:

Hmmm. Thank u ma. Trust me its not easy. Av had a hard time explaining to my hubby that this breastfeeding thing hurts badly. My baby has no teeth yet it feels like hes biting me. cry cry.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 28, 2018
Congratulations pacypatty and Goldenheart002!! God bless your babies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
realpearl:
#teamAugust

I must confess, it hasn't been easy. I've been in and out of the hospital like its a restroom.

Happy Sunday

Nb; fibroid in pregnancy
Sorry dear,God will strengthen you and you carry to term.take care of yourself well.E-hugs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
kelizosuy:
Kpele dear...

Make sure you put ur baby's mouth on the black part of your nipple.. I found out my tips became sore when my princess kept dragging it with her gum.. Make sure your baby's mouth is positioned well

Ok thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
realpearl:
#teamAugust

Happy Sunday

Nb; fibroid in pregnancy
So sorry teamie, may God make it easy for you and every one of us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amaka90: 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
BA! BA!
To the glory of God.........My princess arrived on 25/1/2017 at 4.30pm....mama,papa, nd baby re strong nd healthy.....I don port oooo...bs later

34 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amaka90: 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
Abeg d date is 25/1/2018...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
amaka90:
BA! BA!
To the glory of God.........My princess arrived on 25/1/2017 at 4.30pm....mama,papa, nd baby re strong nd healthy.....I don port oooo...bs later

Congrats mama.
God bless the newborn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokozain(m): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
amaka90:
BA! BA!
congratulations ma May God almighty protect and bless her for u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
Goldenheart002:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Mamas, I welcome my darling baby Gold dis evening @6:35pm via VD wit lil tear on his due date which happens to be his 40weeks gerege grin. He weighed a whooping 3.5kg and comes with full sleeping anointing just like Adele grin.... Mum, baby and daddy bouncing in d Lord for his wonderful deeds.welcome baby Gold.God bless you son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hello moms and moms-to-be.
So MHC is about to go down and I have some newborn items (not new) with me that so far no one has requested for.
I'll really love for someone here to win them BUT I also wish it will go to someone who cannot afford it.

Thanks mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
ROLL CALL FOR JANUARY 2018 MOMS kiss kiss kiss

No levo for oda mamas. This thread? Na we get am!

Ported
Mbula. Blue
Chijiuche. Blue

Delivered
Zino89. Blue. Delivered 02/01 BS(Seen)
JDQueen. Pink. Delivered. 05/01 BS(Seen)
Mitche15. Blue. Delivered. 06/01 BS(not seen)
MiraclefromGod. Pink. Delivered. 09/01 BS(Seen)
MummyAudrey. Pink. Delivered. 09/01 BS(...)
Mafiaqueen. Blue. Delivered. 10/01. BS(...)
Gabby18. Blue. Delivered. 11/01. BS(...)
HolySteh. Blue. Delivered. 11/01. BS(...)
Curvilicious. Blue. Delivered. 12/01. BS(Seen)
Thotiana. ?? Delivered. 16/01. BS(...)
Zimunachimdi. Blue. Delivered. 16/01 BS(Seen)
Bomgirl. Blue. Delivered 24/01 BS(...)
Pacypatty. Pink. Delivered. 24/01 BS(Seen)
Goldenheart002. Blue. Delivered. 27/01 BS(...)
Momagic. Blue. Delivered 27/01. BS(Seen)

Waddling
Moniker....................Sex................EDD
Jadareese..................Blue..............30/01/18
Luvtoteach................Blue...............30/01/18
Derommyvent...........Blue................17/01/18
Tchidi.......................Deactivated
Schonebaby.............Pink...................28/01/18
Teegali.....................Pink...................25/01/18
GOD will make it easy for you all in Jesus name Amen!

Plz ladies remember to copy me in ur BA & BS mesef dey do vigilante so searching for ba&bs is not easy for me plz. Thank you kiss

#TeamJ4January4supernaturalchildbirth&healtjyLOs#
#supercalifrajilisticexpialidocious# grin

Over&Out! tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
Schonebaby, so sorry abt ur loss. It is well with you. Easy peasy delivery in Jesus name Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
curvilicious:
ROLL CALL FOR JANUARY 2018 MOMS kiss kiss kiss

No levo for oda mamas. This thread? Na we get am!

Ported
Mbula. Blue
Chijiuche. Blue

Delivered
Zino89. Blue. Delivered 02/01 BS(Seen)
JDQueen. Pink. Delivered. 05/01 BS(Seen)
Mitche15. Blue. Delivered. 06/01 BS(not seen)
MiraclefromGod. Pink. Delivered. 09/01 BS(Seen)
MummyAudrey. Pink. Delivered. 09/01 BS(...)
Mafiaqueen. Blue. Delivered. 10/01. BS(...)
Gabby18. Blue. Delivered. 11/01. BS(...)
HolySteh. Blue. Delivered. 11/01. BS(...)
Curvilicious. Blue. Delivered. 12/01. BS(Seen)
Thotiana. ?? Delivered. 16/01. BS(...)
Zimunachimdi. Blue. Delivered. 16/01 BS(Seen)
Bomgirl. Blue. Delivered 24/01 BS(...)
Goldenheart002. Blue. Delivered. 27/01 BS(...)

Waddling
Moniker....................Sex................EDD
Pacypatty...................Surprise.......31/01/18
Jadareese..................Blue..............30/01/18
Luvtoteach................Blue...............30/01/18
Derommyvent...........Blue................17/01/18
Tchidi.......................Deactivated
Momagic.............. ....?.......................18/01/18
Schonebaby.............Pink...................28/01/18
Teegali.....................Pink...................25/01/18
GOD will make it easy for you all in Jesus name Amen!

Plz ladies remember to copy me in ur BA & BS mesef dey do vigilante so searching for ba&bs is not easy for me plz. Thank you kiss

#TeamJ4January4supernaturalchildbirth&healtjyLOs#
#supercalifrajilisticexpialidocious# grin

Over&Out! tongue

Cappo I don born o,24-01-18, baby girl
've submitted my B.S also Pls update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
Goldenheart002:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
Goldenheart002:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Congrats ma
Welcome baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
amaka90:
BA! BA!

Teamie have port ohhh congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
Pls mama's who had VBACS (vigirnal birth after cesarean section ) should pls tell us what there experience was like. What and what they did to achieve it plsssssss.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SULPHUROXIDE: 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
[quote author=kelizosuy post=64576719]Kpele dear...

grin was she dragging it like this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4040) (4041) (4042) (4043) (4044) (4045) (4046) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nisot23(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.