Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8197513 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4103) (4104) (4105) (4106) (4107) (4108) (4109) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabola1(f): 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
Good evening, wonderful mamas in the house. It's so awesome joining dis forum, I just discovered it after my first baby. It's indeed a pleasure to be here. Kk, I m team June (5/6/18), according to my scan. grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
rabola1:
Good evening, wonderful mamas in the house. It's so awesome joining dis forum, I just discovered it after my first baby. It's indeed a pleasure to be here. Kk, I m team June (5/6/18), according to my scan. grin grin
welcome teamie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by creamchiccb(f): 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
Hello beautiful people... Runaway mama is back for d 2nd missionary journey.... Am team July..... Good to to be back

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
mitchyy:

Hahahaha. Fortunately for the thread, she isn't with me this time grin

Don't lemme change my mind oh.
Worz wrong wee deez one?
undecided undecided undecided

Chili89 , correct pesin... I came with her oh.
Anything for the girls? cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ammy5565:

Mummy Hansel, congratulations. Hope you came with enkaydewdrop? Lol.
Happy bumping mama.

I came with her oh. But without a bump sha.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Howdy mama kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
rabola1:

Congrats and welcome

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
creamchiccb:
Hello beautiful people... Runaway mama is back for d 2nd missionary journey.... Am team July..... Good to to be back

Congrats and welcome back

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
rabola1:

And

creamchiccb:

Congratulations Mommas.
Welcome.
Happy Bumping.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
It's like I can't carry myself again, it is well o. Hope baby is doing well
ElmaSpeed:
Beautiful moms of Team March

I hope I didn't miss anyone.
Our testimonies are sure.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
wholesomegrace:

There's another branch of Inland at Alapere too but that one is gbogbo ero sha. Just shine ya eyes very well.
Thanks for your response. . finally registered with peachcare today.. I hope for the best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
creamchiccb:
Original runaway mama! How's my boy doing? Welcome back and happy bumping.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
enkaydewdrop:

Worz wrong wee deez one?

Chil i89 , correct pesin... I came with her oh.
Please change your mind! Bfp fall on you this coming March wink

Mitchy come and carry your twiny o before she finish us with kikikikikikiki tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
Anugod:
My dear I didn't do anything o. Gave birth through cs so I haven't even started any form of exercise. Though we just clocked 3 months recently so I would soon start wearing my tummy trimmer.
Wahala dey 4 my life be that. I just dey gather weight dey go, I will try my best sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
My EDD keeps changing date o the first time was 30th of June, the second time was first of July, the third time now is saying 3rd of July so it's safe to say that I'm June and July all together.
FloraEC:
Kareenakapur : how are you doing? Been long dear. Please say hi, you know I love you. cheesy
rofemiguwa :Mummy Pristine, you just announced and went Mia on us. Iz not fair oo, abi is your phone still having issues? Comman take mine you hear. How are you doing dear, just say hi please
Hannydimples : mama please are you team June or July cos I see you responding to June roll call.
ffvsquared : I always see you online dear, did team July offend you. Please we're sorry na pregnancy hormone. Hope you're good.
LadyMessi : ore mi, you told us to help you and calculate your EDD which we did and you left us. Iz not fair ooo, remember diaris God oo. How are you doing dear, just say hi.

Team July hope we're good, happy Sunday
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
enkaydewdrop:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hehehe, i can see. Very soon, the bump will arrive. How is chinko baby? Bet he is doing alright. My love to him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ffvsquared: 11:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
FloraEC:
Kareenakapur : how are you doing? Been long dear. Please say hi, you know I love you. cheesy
rofemiguwa :Mummy Pristine, you just announced and went Mia on us. Iz not fair oo, abi is your phone still having issues? Comman take mine you hear. How are you doing dear, just say hi please
Hannydimples : mama please are you team June or July cos I see you responding to June roll call.
ffvsquared : I always see you online dear, did team July offend you. Please we're sorry na pregnancy hormone. Hope you're good.
LadyMessi : ore mi, you told us to help you and calculate your EDD which we did and you left us. Iz not fair ooo, remember diaris God oo. How are you doing dear, just say hi.

My darling cappo @FloraEC na so you catch me red handed... I just prefer peeping mode my love. I'm fine, Edd is 10/7/18 Gender scan not done yet. I'm loving 2nd trimester #smiles
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 12:30am On Feb 27, 2018
enkaydewdrop:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

What is the need then? cool cool

Bumper to bumper is what we need grin grin so go get yours
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 12:36am On Feb 27, 2018
lioha:
BA Alert

My princess arrived this afternoon 25/2/18 at about 1:30pm via VBAC weighing 3.7kg with little tear at exactly 41weeks. Mummy is fine, princess (chizirimuzo) is fine and daddy is rejoicing grin grin.

Not a small something shockedshockedshocked at all

Thank you mama's

Congratulations capo!! Welcome Princess. All Glory to the Almighty God for a successful delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 12:39am On Feb 27, 2018
February yet to be delivered mummies how are you doing? Pls let us know you are ok. It will all end in praise for us all.

eazee
Mzkolawole
Kweenkong
LegitDiva
toludimpz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 12:59am On Feb 27, 2018
Team February yet to be submitted birth stories

Mama's pls kindly entertain us with your testimonies/birth stories to keep the thread going

JANUARY PORTTERS CLUB
MONIKER .............EDD........... SEX .... DD
01 Anak123 .........14/2/18 ......XX .... 27/12/17
02 amaka90 ........ 4/2/18 ...... XX ..... 25/1/18
03 moonert ........... EDD ? ....... XX ..... 30/1/18

FEBRUARY BABIES
MONIKER ..................EDD.......... SEX .... DD
05 Luvtoteach .......... EDD ? ....... XX ..... 1/2/18
06 SULPHUROXIDE ...EDD? ....... XY .......1/2/18
07 jadareese ............. 30/1/18 ....XY ......3/2/18
08 Schonebaby ........ 28/1/18 ... XX .......4/1/18
09 Glossom .............. 8/2/18 ..... XX .......5/2/18
10 Teegali ................ EDD, ? .......XX........ 5/2/18
12 foreverjoy00 ........ March ...... XX .......9/2/18
18 curve ..................... 1/3/18 ..... ... ...... 16/2/18
19 DocAdray ...............22/2/18 .. XX ... .17/2/18
21 Nancyij ...................18/2/18 ...XY .... 18/2/18
22 Mcperry .................2/2/18.......XY .... 19/2/18
25 Lioha .....................18/2/18 ....XX ... 25/2/18
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 1:03am On Feb 27, 2018
FloraEC:

Thank u cappo. M sorry.m still using my small phone without internet acess and the world has moved on without me.hehehehe

Thank u for not giving up on me.m fine now.still vomitting small small.but m gud fully back to work n stress n lagos traffic.

I miss this forum alot.still on peeping mode cos m borrowposing phone.

Edd is 10.7.18. Gender not yet confirmed
Flutters very regular.

How una dey teamies!.
I troway salute o

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:23am On Feb 27, 2018
enkaydewdrop:

Worz wrong wee deez one?

Chili89 , correct pesin... I came with her oh.

Bring it on!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:26am On Feb 27, 2018
lioha:

What is the need then? cool cool

Bumper to bumper is what we need grin grin so go get yours

I'm coming. Let me offload a bucket of baby dust on her. Brb. Lol

Just saw your BA. Yayyyyyy! Congrats on safe delivery sis! Kisses to our baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:29am On Feb 27, 2018
creamchiccb:

My former teamie. Welcome back to team July again! Wow. I'm tempted to come back to July cheesy

GenyEbere, enque, proudmum38, karyss, babylove01 thanks for the warm welcome mamas.

Cappo talltosyne, pls whats the registration fee? #teamaugusteyeingjuly

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toludimpz(f): 6:41am On Feb 27, 2018
lioha:
February yet to be delivered mummies how are you doing? Pls let us know you are ok. It will all end in praise for us all.

eazee
Mzkolawole
Kweenkong
LegitDiva
toludimpz
I'm fine. Thanks for checking on us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:01am On Feb 27, 2018
toludimpz:

I'm fine. Thanks for checking on us.

Good to know you are ok teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angelys(f): 7:48am On Feb 27, 2018
Good morning Mamas, I went to clinic they told me to be taken pineapple that it help for induction, please mamas this pineapple is it ripe or unripe. just confused.

#Teammarch.......
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:08am On Feb 27, 2018
ffvsquared:

My darling cappo @Flo.raEC na so you catch me red handed... I just prefer peeping mode my love. I'm fine, Edd is 10/7/18 Gender scan not done yet. I'm loving 2nd trimester #smiles

If I don't catch you, who will cheesy if all of us goes into peeping mode, thread will be dry. Continue loving it dear, very soon 3rd trimester will come and we'll be packing our bags. Good to hear from you

Hannydimples:
My EDD keeps changing date o the first time was 30th of June, the second time was first of July, the third time now is saying 3rd of July so it's safe to say that I'm June and July all together.

No problem dear, I'll update it. Good to know you're good.

rofemiguwa:

Thank u cappo. M sorry.m still using my small phone without internet acess and the world has moved on without me.hehehehe

Thank u for not giving up on me.m fine now.still vomitting small small.but m gud fully back to work n stress n lagos traffic.

I miss this forum alot.still on peeping mode cos m borrowposing phone.

Edd is 10.7.18. Gender not yet confirmed
Flutters very regular.

How una dey teamies!.
I troway salute o

Awww, sorry former teamie. Comman take mine, diaris love in sharing cheesy Happy to hear from you. kiss to Pristine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:08am On Feb 27, 2018
angelys:
Good morning Mamas, I went to clinic they told me to be taken pineapple that it help for induction, please mamas this pineapple is it ripe or unripe. just confused.

#Teammarch.......
Ripe one and its the core (that hard middle part) that you should eat more. Eat plenty o and get ripe ones queen pineapple preferably and not that Cotonou own.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by erutoria: 8:10am On Feb 27, 2018
lioha:
BA Alert

My princess arrived this afternoon 25/2/18 at about 1:30pm via VBAC weighing 3.7kg with little tear at exactly 41weeks. Mummy is fine, princess (chizirimuzo) is fine and daddy is rejoicing grin grin.

Not a small something shockedshockedshocked at all

Thank you mama's
congratulations. May God bless ur princess all the days if her life
We tank God ,it end in praise. I tap into the grace of VBAC in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angelys(f): 8:12am On Feb 27, 2018
Liftedhands:
Ripe one and its the core (that hard middle part) that you should eat more. Eat plenty o and get ripe ones queen pineapple preferably and not that Cotonou own.

Thank you Ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 8:33am On Feb 27, 2018
Glory to Jesus. My prince arrived by 8:15am today.
I'm humbled by God's mercies upon my life

50 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4103) (4104) (4105) (4106) (4107) (4108) (4109) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.