Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151258 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4111) (4112) (4113) (4114) (4115) (4116) (4117) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 11:17am On Mar 02, 2018
soonest:
My Birth Story
Where do i start? The pregnancy was not expected. Withdrawal failed and emergency contraceptive equally failed and i found out i was pregnant. Hmm! Devastated will be an understatement but i later forged ahead, the pregnancy was so different from all i have ever felt before which made me think it was going to be a princess but alas, it was a prince.
My first 3 sons i had them on or before 38wks so you can imagine my shock when 39weeks met me and labour wasn't happening, meanwhile i had started my leave. I kept taking long walks and doing exercises but labour refused to come instead cramps knew me by name.

So on Monday the 26th, i went to the office for ippis verification, when i came back i noticed my BH had increased but i ignored it. By 11pm, i noticed it had a pattern and was regular, 1 in 10mins and was getting slightly painful so i told my hubby who started dancing while i was anxious recalling the laborious road of labour. I tried to sleep but adrenaline was high, by 1am of 27th, i knew i was in for the real deal. By 3am, it has progressed to 1 in5mins and i told my hubby it was time to head to the hospital. After the whole admission process by around 3:45am, i saw show and when i was examined, the doctor said i was in 7cm. When the pain hits, my hubby will rub my waist and i will walk around but they later strapped me to the ctg machine so i had to lie down by force which was pure torture. I bore the pains well by the mouth breathing technique. Everyone kept encouraging me and by 6:45am, i was fully dilated then devil came to put hand.

The matron in charge brought a student midwife that she will take my delivery cos there were many emergencies that morning. The student knew next to nothing. She couldnt even pass catheter into me to drain urine, kept poking me and injuring me in the process. She kept fighting with the ctg machine and will always want to check me

Well, just like a dream the nurse that took my delivery for my 3rd resumed duty and our eyes met, i knew my sufferings were close to an end. She came greeted me, prayed with me and set the correct drops because the student had put the oxytocin but with the wrong victorious killer push from me, my prince came out screaming his lungs out. He gave me a tear but i was now pain free. He weighed 3.25kg. I was overwhelmed with emotions and kept crying, God came through for me using the angel nurse. The tear was repaired after an hour imagine! The doctor just forgot about me. In another hour the team for post partum iucd came and inserted iucd for me. I asked for it during antenatal cos this is where i draw the curtains after 7yrs of meritorious service in child birth.

NB: pls waddling mothers pls pray for those that will take your delivery. Very very important! I wish all March mamas the very best and porters from february and April. I equally want to thank all mamas here for the support, the likes, the well wishes and calls. May the Almighty locate you at the point of your needs. Amen!

Recovery has been great, we were discharged yesterday. The END
Cc: Lioha, ElmaSpeed

Chaiii. Nwa bu so nma. Congratulations. My ovaries na amaghari up and down. I’m not coming back here mehn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LegitDiva: 11:38am On Mar 02, 2018
mummyjayson:
fear not dear,,, if it is induction, d Lord that saw me through the induction last 3weeks, will surely come through for you in Jesus name Amen. we await your testimony,

I needed to hear this, thanks so much sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sallygal(f): 11:41am On Mar 02, 2018
Team April 2018 ROLLCALL!
4 Or 2 WEEKS TO GO!![/b]

This will be our last "complete" roll call, thanks to PORTERS CLUB.

Hope our bags are getting packed already?
May God provide for each and every one of us. Amen

"With God on our side, we are overcomers"!

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO US ALL.
Easy peasy delivery to us all.

PORTERS CLUB!!!!
Yes oh...
Babies will come fully termed!!!
One of the Mommas in my wte Facebook group was induced last night, waiting to meet her April Baby already...
We are together in this, we got this, we pray the earliest should be 37weeks though, trust your medical team once an advice comes through, it will end in praise.

Who is opening the floor early for us?

present cappo,cant wait to meet my princess.but scan don change my edd to 19/4/18. kudos to you,u're doing a great job.Wishing all mamas supernatural delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toludimpz(f): 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
LegitDiva:
captain lioha i have not seen your BS oh

im still waddling though, was booked for induction if baby doesnt come by today.

i need your prayers fellow mothers

#teamFeb ported to march grin grin grin

Same here o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2018
LegitDiva:

I needed to hear this, thanks so much sis
u welcome anytime
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
toludimpz:

Same here o.
my dear dont worry, God will make it smooth and easy for you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
Graciouscharis:

Chaiii. Nwa bu so nma. Congratulations. My ovaries na amaghari up and down. I’m not coming back here mehn

Daalu nne. Lol @Amaghari up and down grin grin

FexCathy:

Wow! Soonest, what an amazing BS! The God that came through for you will do it for the rest of us. Amen! Congrats again dear.

Amen sis! Waiting to rejoice with you. Godspeed

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amarisa(f): 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
Thanks Mamas for the likes. Please I need
more of it to win. God bless You.

Please check my post on page 1561in the new born thread where i
typed "INTERESTED" and like it. Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born- babies-u-new/1561
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amarisa(f): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
Rubyzz:
TEAM JUNE 2018
ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH (1st week)

Hello Mama's, can you believe we are in March? Happy New month to us all, we are getting closer to our day. Glory to God for bringing us this far.

Team glorious mothers with wonderful babies
we shall all carry to term and birth healthy babies without any complications.

NAME .................... EDD .......................... SEX
Ayauche ....................04/06/18 .................... XY
Mumofnations .............04/06/18
Amarisa .................... 05/06/18
Jessie21 ....................05/06/18
Lessonslearned............05/06/18
Sandypearl ..................
Mandysmum ........... ...06/06/18 ...................
Ladytari .................... 06/06/18 ........................
Goldendollars .............06/06/18 ..................XY
rubyzz .......................09/06/18 .................... XY
FINA4804 ..................12/06/18
Enkay2016 ................14/06/18
Olalayo1710 ..............14/06/18
Dacutebaby .............. 18/06/18 ........................
strongwoman333 ....... 20/06/18 ...................XX
DNA07 ...................... 22/06/18 .........................
JUMAYIN ..
Hannydimples

Thanks to you all for responding to the last roll call, am glad to know we are all doing fine. Sorry for the little complaints and discomfort, it will soon be over.

Congratulations to all the Mama's that have put to bed and weldone to all the waddling Mama's. It will end in joy for us all in Jesus name.

Wow just like yesterday,we are getting there. Thank you Jesus..Supernatural delivery to us. Weldone Cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happychildlove(f): 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
Dear mama's pls join me to welcome my prince who arrived on 28/02/2018, via VD. Big thanks to u all for all ur contributions it really helped. #Team March. Cappo Elmaspeed congrats on d birth of of ur LO.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=Happychildlove post=65501570]Dear mama's pls join me to welcome my prince who arrived on 28/02/2018, via VD. Big thanks to u all for all ur contributions it really helped. #Team March. Cappo Elmaspeed congrats on d birth of of ur LO.[/ congratulations dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
Happychildlove:
Dear mama's pls join me to welcome my prince who arrived on 28/02/2018, via VD. Big thanks to u all for all ur contributions it really helped. #Team March. Cappo Elmaspeed congrats on d birth of of ur LO.
Congrats teamie! Welcome baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
giftedofgod:

Congratulations..... Same as mine....2nd missionary journey..... I was in team February...

Sure you are not feeling morning sickness yet.....

Thanks dear.... No morning sickness o just little discomfort at my abdomen.

May God make it easy for us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
jazzyjazz:

Yayyyy Welcome back o Easy peasy bumping to you Na team 2019 I be o Lol
Thanks dear... Ameen to your prayer
How is Ilan
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
Rubyzz:
TEAM JUNE 2018

Hello Mama's, can you believe we are in March? Happy New month to us all, we are getting closer to our day. Glory to God for bringing us this far.

Team glorious mothers with wonderful babies
we shall all carry to term and birth healthy babies without any complications.

NAME .................... EDD .......................... SEX
Ayauche ....................04/06/18 .................... XY
Mumofnations .............04/06/18
Amarisa .................... 05/06/18
Jessie21 ....................05/06/18
Lessonslearned............05/06/18
Sandypearl ..................
Mandysmum ........... ...06/06/18 ...................
Ladytari .................... 06/06/18 ........................
Goldendollars .............06/06/18 ..................XY
rubyzz .......................09/06/18 .................... XY
FINA4804 ..................12/06/18
Enkay2016 ................14/06/18
Olalayo1710 ..............14/06/18
Dacutebaby .............. 18/06/18 ........................
strongwoman333 ....... 20/06/18 ...................XX
DNA07 ...................... 22/06/18 .........................
JUMAYIN ..
Hannydimples

Thanks to you all for responding to the last roll call, am glad to know we are all doing fine. Sorry for the little complaints and discomfort, it will soon be over.

Congratulations to all the Mama's that have put to bed and weldone to all the waddling Mama's. It will end in joy for us all in Jesus name.
Present. We thank God for the journey so far. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wifeysist(f): 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
Happychildlove:
Dear mama's pls join me to welcome my prince who arrived on 28/02/2018, via VD. Big thanks to u all for all ur contributions it really helped.
Congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by boldbabe: 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
Good evening lovely mamas, I want to be part of this lovely family. Please register me for team July. Safe delivery to preggy mamas and God grant bfps to our TTC sisters. Amen

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
Happychildlove:
welcome to our prince.Congratulations.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
Happychildlove:
congrats ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
A family needs nanny in Asaba
pay z 20k.mon-saturday
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
Happychildlove:

Congrats ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
boldbabe:
Good evening lovely mamas, I want to be part of this lovely family. Please register me for team July. Safe delivery to preggy mamas and God grant bfps to our TTC sisters. Amen
Congratulations and welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
bibeetee:
Team April, just can't believe we got this far, may God see us through.
Been throwing up all through, sometimes I live on promethazine. Can't wait to see my lo and at the Same time nervous.
Any tips on how to prepare for Labour?
My bags are packed already n can't wait to see my lo after all ds years

Proudmum38, I pray God blesses u soon with ur beautiful twins.

Amen and Amen!
Thank you so much ma'am!

Sorry about the vomiting dear!
May God make it easy for you! Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
I'm here o.... I don't know the sex of my baby yet, he just keeps hiding bum bum from us. I bless God cos everything is going well except for the fact that I'm lazy to my teeth. I wish I had a remedy for the laziness
DNA07:
Thanks cappo. Thanks for always checking up on us. It’s 12 weeks to our experience in the favour room. Baby’s gender is XX. Please update.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=Rubyzz post=65477153]TEAM JUNE 2018

Present Cappo, we are doing great.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LegitDiva: 10:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
Birth Alert

Join me in thanking God for a baby girl at 8:40pm today 2nd March via VD

I escaped induction after all.

GoD is faithful oh.

Captain Lioha
Teamfeb

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by frixie: 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
Special hi to everyone. When is the right time to start antenatal?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wifeysist(f): 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
LegitDiva:
Birth Alert

GoD is faithful oh.

Captain Lioha
Teamfeb

Halleluyah! God be praised! Congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amarisa(f): 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
Congrats happychildlove and legitdiva

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happychildlove(f): 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
boldbabe:
U are welcome may u carry to term

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happychildlove(f): 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
LegitDiva:
Birth Alert

GoD is faithful oh.

Captain Lioha
Teamfeb
Our God is faithful same way I escaped induction
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happychildlove(f): 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
proudmom38:

Congrats ma'am
thanks ma, we will celebrate with u too soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4111) (4112) (4113) (4114) (4115) (4116) (4117) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.