Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8266526 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4123) (4124) (4125) (4126) (4127) (4128) (4129) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:55am On Mar 09, 2018
BlessedDiva:
Pls mamas that knows how to deal with excessive saliva, we need help as early as 6weeks I can now produce spit for Africa, hmmm not funny. Pls help.

I use a spit bottle when I'm at home. But when going out, I make sure my bag is filled with nuts: groundnut or almond nuts. I chew them little by little till I'm back home and it helps curb the spitting.
Welcome to the spit republic!

I'm still praying someone discovers a permanent solution to totally stop spitting in pregnancy. It irritates the life out of me sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maryam1234(f): 7:21am On Mar 09, 2018
Hello beautiful people,please at what stage of pregnancy should an expectant mother register for ante-natal,the pregnancy is just two weeks,felling some cramps and always felling tired after walking.Note: This is my first time and hence I would like to know the does and don'ts of a pregnant woman,please I am waiting for a reply.Thanks everyone in anticipation.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzfunshy(f): 7:39am On Mar 09, 2018
Pleasant morning to you mamas.

Pls has any one experience cyst during pregnancy? How did you manage it?
Kindly come to my aid cry cry

Cc: Sabi mamas
Zaynie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Martin0(m): 7:40am On Mar 09, 2018
Maryam1234:
Hello beautiful people,please at what stage of pregnancy should an expectant mother register for ante-natal,the pregnancy is just two weeks,felling some cramps and always felling tired after walking.Note: This is my first time and hence I would like to know the does and don'ts of a pregnant woman,please I am waiting for a reply.Thanks everyone in anticipation.

After confirmation of your pregnancy your doctor will make arrangements for your antenatal care. Most women have their first and longest antenatal check- up between weeks 8 and 12 of pregnancy. The earlier you start attending antenatal check-ups the better. You should then attend antenatal check-ups once a month until 28 weeks, then twice a month until you are 36 weeks pregnant. During the last 4 weeks of your pregnancy you should go every week.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Martin0(m): 7:45am On Mar 09, 2018
Maryam1234:

Your first visit will be the longest, during which you will be asked many questions. The answers to these questions will help the doctor or midwife, discover anything that could affect your pregnancy or your baby.

You may be asked questions on the following:
The date of your last period so they can estimate when your baby is due.

You and your partner’s medical and family history. This will include any racial origins. This is in case you carry the gene for any inherited blood disorders which may affect your baby.

If there is a history of twins in either your family or your partner’s.

If you have had any previous pregnancies, this will include miscarriages or abortions.

If you have any known allergies.

Whether you are taking any medications for illnesses.

What serious illnesses or operations you have had in the past.

You may also be asked about your backgrounds – what your jobs are and about your living accommodation. This is in case there is anything in your circumstances that may affect your pregnancy.

em madam I hope I don help you in a small way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 8:28am On Mar 09, 2018
fruitbae:
Congratulations @Blesseddiva & Jenny. May you both carry to term.
@4realwoman, I see the cute bump. Safe carriage and delivery to you when due.
@fexcathy, my edd mate, how's the waddling?
@ capping Elmaspeed, How is boss baby doing?

Tomorrow's is our wedding anniversary, how I wish this baby will come and perfect the day but God's will be done.

Safe delivery to all team March members.
fruitbae dear, am fine o! Looking for labour with torchlight jare. All I get na braxton hicks and cramps. I just want this baby to come like now now sef but in all things, I want only God's will to be done. Maybe he wants to share same birthday with his big bro sha cos my first son's birthday is 13th March too. How are you doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 8:34am On Mar 09, 2018
Pls mamas, how is membrane sweeping done? Is it painful?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 09, 2018
Okay nau cheesy dem go soon welcome you for here grin
jazzyjazz:

Babe we de hammer de go o

Like 3am this morning sef na so we de hammer de hammer so tey.... In short thank God say the condom nor break

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 8:52am On Mar 09, 2018
Wehdone ma...sassyangel1 see your deputy

jazzyjazz:

Like 3am this morning sef na so we de hammer de hammer so tey.... In short thank God say the condom nor break
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 8:57am On Mar 09, 2018
Yes it is painful. No it will not kill you. It may help to kickstart labour so it's worth trying. The pain is less if you can relax.

FexCathy:
Pls mamas, how is membrane sweeping done? Is it painful?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 9:13am On Mar 09, 2018
jazzyjazz:

make e break o, we need another baby from you soon. Keep hammering jare, make my brother enjoy wetin he pay for.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maryam1234(f): 9:56am On Mar 09, 2018
Martin0:

Your first visit will be the longest, during which you will be asked many questions. The answers to these questions will help the doctor or midwife, discover anything that could affect your pregnancy or your baby.

You may be asked questions on the following:
The date of your last period so they can estimate when your baby is due.

You and your partner’s medical and family history. This will include any racial origins. This is in case you carry the gene for any inherited blood disorders which may affect your baby.

If there is a history of twins in either your family or your partner’s.

If you have had any previous pregnancies, this will include miscarriages or abortions.

If you have any known allergies.

Whether you are taking any medications for illnesses.

What serious illnesses or operations you have had in the past.

You may also be asked about your backgrounds – what your jobs are and about your living accommodation. This is in case there is anything in your circumstances that may affect your pregnancy.

em madam I hope I don help you in a small way.
Thanks dear you help in a big way,I am really honoured to be here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 10:16am On Mar 09, 2018
booqee:
na wa oo.. That's how you people turn me to minister of MS.. Smh angry

grin u knw u came, saw n conquered. So, she's safe under ur tutelage.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 10:21am On Mar 09, 2018
hunniesuzie:

Deputy keh! U dinnor see Hw she described d doing Hmmmm... My own case ehnnn... Cobwebs sef don pack load Na cobthreads ti take over. Na my oga knw weda Na Julius Berger tractor Hin go rent to clear rd 4 roddyrod... It iz nor my konsign o...he shd sha not wounjor me cos Na Hin ear I go bite.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:31am On Mar 09, 2018
Naomi14:
Okay nau cheesy dem go soon welcome you for here grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

After dem welcome you abi
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:31am On Mar 09, 2018
Sansa143:
shocked shocked shocked,pls dere are fagins here.sassyangel1,come n hear sumtin oh.

fagin indeed

abegi berra comman lecture us on how u used to do
hunniesuzie:

I want to be like you na....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:32am On Mar 09, 2018
comtem2011:
make e break o, we need another baby from you soon. Keep hammering jare, make my brother enjoy wetin he pay for.

mbanu, till 2019
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:37am On Mar 09, 2018
sassyangel1:

Jst liff dem mk dem dey hammer. After some time she wee come n b finding AF. As for me (a concerned sis), Na torch light I go giv Her to find AF under bed.

wikid somebody

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amarisa(f): 10:57am On Mar 09, 2018
Good morning Mamas, How are we doing? Team June Mamas how far...supernatural delivery to every preggy Mama...Amen

Just a reminder,pls voting/liking is still on,pls help your Sis to win..God bless you..
Here's the link
https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new/1561#65418130

pls open and like my post where i quoted mama zay.nie and typed INTERESTED..Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 11:11am On Mar 09, 2018
Amarisa:

Ah! Teamie i dont think its safe o cos of the acidic content, you can ask uncle google sha.. Sabi mamas pls come put mouth for this matter..
OK ma'am thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 09, 2018
Na open,mqke I enter.
jazzyjazz:

fagin indeed

abegi berra comman lecture us on how u used to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:21am On Mar 09, 2018
Is there any mama here that is attending antenatal in Gwarimpa, Abuja?

Mention me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:22am On Mar 09, 2018
Sansa143:
Na open,mqke I enter.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You be clown

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prayer280(f): 11:31am On Mar 09, 2018
Good morning to all the pregnant moms, all the moms that have already put to bed and about to start next missionary journey moms, may God blessings continually be in your home.

Am sorry to derail your thread.
please, I need someone close to Orlu in imo State, that can help me buy and send Postpartum Tummy belt and original sheabutter to my daughter that lives in Orlu. she gave birth about some three wks ago, so please we want to get rid of stretch marks on the belly and at the same time shrink the protruding stomach.
Even if you are not living in Orlu but you can help to buy and send it through transporters I will appreciate that. Thanks
Pls Help my spiritual daughter to loook sekem like you people here after delivery.
pls help with the cost including transportation.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 09, 2018
sassyangel1:

grin u knw u came, saw n conquered. So, she's safe under ur tutelage.
I sure did conquer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by showerses: 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
Sabi mamas abeg make una come help me, today is my edd (LMP) but no sign of labour, i went for ante natal yesterday and the Dr said if no labour till next week Thursday that i should come, i have been walking and my legs are now paining me grin Please i need safe ways to kick-start labour FTM

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Martin0(m): 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
Maryam1234:
Thanks dear you help in a big way,I am really honoured to be here.
you welcome.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Martin0(m): 12:18pm On Mar 09, 2018
prayer280:
Good morning to all the pregnant moms, all the moms that have already put to bed and about to start next missionary journey moms, may God blessings continually be in your home.

Am sorry to derail your thread.
please, I need someone close to Orlu in imo State, that can help me buy and send Postpartum Tummy belt and original sheabutter to my daughter that lives in Orlu. she gave birth about some three wks ago, so please we want to get rid of stretch marks on the belly and at the same time shrink the protruding stomach.
Even if you are not living in Orlu but you can help to buy and send it through transporters I will appreciate that. Thanks
Pls Help my spiritual daughter to loook sekem like you people here after delivery.
pls help with the cost including transportation.

OK I can help you,na edo State i base ooo I don't even have an idea of how it looks like but I will go check it out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
hunniesuzie:
Yes it is painful. No it will not kill you. It may help to kickstart labour so it's worth trying. The pain is less if you can relax.

Thanks hunniesuzie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
mitchyy:

I use a spit bottle when I'm at home. But when going out, I make sure my bag is filled with nuts: groundnut or almond nuts. I chew them little by little till I'm back home and it helps curb the spitting.
Welcome to the spit republic!

I'm still praying someone discovers a permanent solution to totally stop spitting in pregnancy. It irritates the life out of me sad

Greetings mama mitchyy, abeg i just wan confirm. Is the spitting still coming with phlegm behind your throat? I just need to know please.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
jazzyjazz:

Hian mama donjazzy. Hammer dey go o mrs hammer cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4123) (4124) (4125) (4126) (4127) (4128) (4129) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.