Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151657 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4127) (4128) (4129) (4130) (4131) (4132) (4133) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angelys(f): 7:11am On Mar 10, 2018
BA
Olowogbogboro ni has turn things around for my good!!
To the glory of My Beautiful God,My Prince arrived yesterday 9/3/2018 by 11:40pm Via Vj without tear,Baby weight 3.8kg Wow! This God is faithful.!!!!!!
Mom and Baby are doing great, Hubby dancing to the glory of Almighty God. ..

#TeamMarch

68 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 7:12am On Mar 10, 2018
Happychildlove:
some Dr sha, I never experience this until d day I was in labour

Lols. It's not d doctors fault oo,dear. They do it to encourage Labour to start and I think it's a good way of helping mothers. As 4 me,my babies will just sit and be enjoying demselves even after 40 weeks untill dey do membrane sweep for me and dey usually arrive maximum of 48hours after.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 7:21am On Mar 10, 2018
angelys:
BA
To the glory of My Beautiful God,My Prince arrived yesterday 9/3/2018 by 11:40pm Via Vj without tear,Baby weight 3.8kg Wow! This God is faithful.!!!!!!

#TeamMarch
wow congratulations mama... He will constantly be a source of unlimited joy to yr entire household.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angelys(f): 7:29am On Mar 10, 2018
JUMAYIN:
wow congratulations mama... He will constantly be a source of unlimited joy to yr entire household.

Amen!!!!! thank you Ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:56am On Mar 10, 2018
angelys:
BA

#TeamMarch
congrats ma n welcome to your prince.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 9:10am On Mar 10, 2018
angelys:
BA

#TeamMarch

Wow
Congrats to you
Welcome little one

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 10:23am On Mar 10, 2018
BeeBlossoms:
Ko ko ko

2nd time momma entering with shaku shaku steps, please welcome me

#October 2018 momma
congratulations and welcome to team October 2018
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 10:23am On Mar 10, 2018
angelys:
BA

#TeamMarch

congratulations ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 10:27am On Mar 10, 2018
toyeem:

Yes dear. That is how dey check.the no of fingers dat can go in easily shows how dilated u 're. Painful sha,I'm not sure u will know if its painful cos d only thing on ur mind at dat period is to get baby out. Membrane sweep is painful tho cos by den d cervix has not even started dilating and u might not be in Labour pain.

toyeem:
Yes dear. That is how dey check.the no of fingers dat can go in easily shows how dilated u 're. Painful sha,I'm not sure u will know if its painful cos d only thing on ur mind at dat period is to get baby out. Membrane sweep is painful tho cos by den d cervix has not even started dilating and u might not be in Labour pain.

What women go through. May God help us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 10:30am On Mar 10, 2018
TEAM OCTOBER 2018
1. joomie. 01
2. Fabmummy
3. Tinutunde
4. giftedofgod
5. Rukkington
6. Enkaylala2
7. BeeBlossoms
8. LEEMAH50
9. gudbadgal 25
How are you guys fairing.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 10:44am On Mar 10, 2018
angelys:
BA

#TeamMarch
Wow! 3.8kg without tear. I tap into this o! Congrats teamie!

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 10:44am On Mar 10, 2018
rvpbae:

What women go through. May God help us

Amen. Only God can help us.Thank you oo. What women go thru. To think dat one he-goat was telling me dat his wife must born a boy as their 1st child or else dere will be trouble. I just told d woman dat God will help u ooo someone dat has been suffering 4rm ms since she became pregnant till almost 30 weeks now. Scan said she's carrying a girl but husband said it must be a boy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:47am On Mar 10, 2018
Forevergirl:

Hello sis, I attend ante natal in Gwarinpa.

Which hospital?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 10, 2018
jazzyjazz:

Babe we de hammer de go o

Like 3am this morning sef na so we de hammer de hammer so tey.... In short thank God say the condom nor break
kpekus headmistress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lessonslearned: 11:00am On Mar 10, 2018
toyeem:

Amen. Only God can help us.Thank you oo. What women go thru. To think dat one he-goat was telling me dat his wife must born a boy as their 1st child or else dere will be trouble. I just told d woman dat God will help u ooo someone dat has been suffering 4rm ms since she became pregnant till almost 30 weeks now. Scan said she's carrying a girl but husband said it must be a boy

May God protect us from men like that

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 11:07am On Mar 10, 2018
mzfunshy:

Thanks so much mama. How did you know when it degenerated? I was having severe painß and the doc asked me to go for a scan, that was how we realized it was cyst. But I haven't felt the pain since then.
Did you have painß?

I had cyst when I was pregnant. The doctor said it will degenerate and it did. But I heard some people have activ cysts that need surgery. I pray. Yours is different. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 11:49am On Mar 10, 2018
Maryam1234:

I am serious dear

There is no how you can be two weeks pregnant grin

Sabi mama's abeg chuk mouth grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 11:55am On Mar 10, 2018
angelys:
BA

#TeamMarch

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
lioha:

There is no how you can be two weeks pregnant grin

Sabi mama's abeg chuk mouth grin

Its not possible! Probably 6weeks @ Maryam1234

Hearty congratulations to my teamies, mama ejima aka Tunis24, temmy2103 and angelys. May God bless the newborns and grant you quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
angelys:
BA

#TeamMarch
All glory to God.Congrats ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ammy5565:

Hey God! Does it mean that its gonna happen with every pregnancy? Thought they always say no two pregnancies are the same. Was really hoping u'll say no so i'll have small hope that it won't happen again in my next pregnancy. Guess u are back to disposable cups,pele oh. Its well.

Same thought I had. I was really hoping to escape the spitting and MS. But I'm having exactly same symptoms I had. Back to cups. Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
toyeem:

I really feel for the woman,that man is an original he-goat.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
bukit05:
I have been waiting for this day for so long. Ve been a silent follower of this thread since when I was single, I got married late last year. I got my Bfp yesterday. Edd According to LMP is November 9. I hope I am welcome.

Yay thank you Jesus, that was a sharp sharp one. Congrats, wish you happy, healthy and stress-free preg journey. Welcome on board.
If I'm right we are in the same team.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
Congratulations to @ temmy2103, @tunis24 and @angelys, may God continuously preserve you, your LOs and your dhs, you are blessed!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LEEMAH50(f): 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ftm.... Been a silent follower of this thread... really informative..... Thanks a lot......learnt a whole lot #team october# reporting for duty

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
All sabi mamas, mbok I am constipated, I have taken oranges and a lot of water with lemon but they aren't working. So scared to go because of what I passed through 2 days back when I tried to force myself. Somebody that experienced this b4, pls give me solution. So uncomfortable.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
Giddyperson your expert advice is needed

BlessedDiva:
All sabi mamas, mbok I am constipated, I have taken oranges and a lot of water with lemon but they aren't working. So scared to go because of what I passed through 2 days back when I tried to force myself. Somebody that experienced this b4, pls give me solution. So uncomfortable.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
blex444:

seconded@strongwoman333
once you get closer to your estimated due date,braxton hicks contraction will become more frequent & intense
Happy bumping,it will end in praise.
thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
hunniesuzie:
Sounds like Braxton Hicks so far it's painless...google it for more info

OK ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hello all sorry for my rant once again. Muscle pull is dealing with me I woke up in the middle of the night shouting seriously my enemy almost fainted. Thank God for my DH who kept massaging the spot. Please who else is experiencing muscle pull in pregnancy and how do I deal with it when it comes? Also what is the cause? Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautyuche: 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Hello all sorry for my rant once again. Muscle pull is dealing with me I woke up in the middle of the night shouting seriously my enemy almost fainted. Thank God for my DH who kept massaging the spot. Please who else is experiencing muscle pull in pregnancy and how do I deal with it when it comes? Also what is the cause? Thanks

Sorry about the muscle pull. I only experienced it once in dis pregnancy and it occurred after a 32 hrs flight so I can blame it on the stress of flying.

Now make sure u are not always on ur feet for a long time
Make sure u don't cramp your self in a corner too long.

When ever it happens stretch out that leg. Put ur heel on d ground and stretch it well. (This I learnt from my collegue and it worked well for my pregnant sister)

Glad you have the support of your husband so massage is good.

Take care sister

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautyuche: 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
It's a prince ooo.... I hear they don't delay in labour (Old wife tale.)

ElmaSpeed:
Beautiful moms of Team March 2018.

It is the season to be jolly! Our babies are rolling in. May God protect us all even as we care for our newborns. We are victorious.

FEB ARRIVALS

MONIKER......... EDD.......... GENDER....BIRTHDATE

foreverjoy00.......5/3/18......Prince.....9/2/18
curve..................1/3/18..... ( )........16/2/18
nnekaike...........16/3/18..... Princess.....21/3/18
Elmaspeed........ 9/3/18......Prince......22/2/18
Soonest.......... 3/3/18......Prince....... 27/2/18
Tunis24.........29/3/18......Prince & princess.....27/2/18
Happychildlove......1/3/18.....Prince....28/2/18

MARCH ARRIVALS

Maggiespecial......16/3/18.....Prince.... 2/3/18
Temmy2103........23/3/18.......Princess....8/3/18

STILL TO COME...
kekeakinwale..........1/3/18...... ( )
Showerses..............9/3/18.......()
youngmommypat......10/3/18......( )
Nifes ..................11/3/18.......( )
Deboniar............11/3/18.......( )
Fexcathy.........13/3/18........Prince
Fruitbae......... 13/3/18.......
Aneeks........... 15/3/18.....Princess
angelys.............16/3/18..... ( )
Tripletmom....... 22/3/18..... Princess
erutoria..............22/3/18.......Princess
Wowdiva...........22/3/18........ Prince
biggal.......... 23/3/18......princess
piragirl...............26/3/18....... Prince
Latty1.............26/3/18.........
luv4real....... 27/3/18......prince
giftdiddy.............28/3/18........ Princess
beautyuche..........29/3/18.......( )
Epudome............29/3/18..........( )
Eniafelamo...........31/3/18........Princess

(1) (2) (3) ... (4127) (4128) (4129) (4130) (4131) (4132) (4133) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.