Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,229 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8152439 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
sunnshyn:

Praise the lord!!! I know it's possible. She prayed for it and believed...thank you for sharing!

I'm hoping that ALL mamas from now on, on this thread will experience the supernatural childbirth.

What prompted my asking was reading mytestimony's childbirth story and I heard her talk about her pain...my kinda spirit sank...

Pray, pray pray, it might work for you., but it didn't work for me.

I almost lost faith in God after giving birth but for this. Two weeks before I gave birth, revelation came from 3 different people who never knew I was even admitted in the hospital..... Some forces were after my life.

Like my dh will say, no matter what happens , GOD IS GOOD.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rechybabe(f): 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
hello mamas happy mothers nd mothers to be day we shall all reap d fruit of our labour.amen.make i go back to my zooming

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
March mamas still remain? April mamas if march mamas clear road some of una for cm march o. Una weldone o.
Make I drink hot pap I de come
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
mytestimony:
Na so e be? Beedam where r u. Twchinnie. Lovinam. Oda mamas. Una no explain o. One night nd kai. But I love her so much. Each time I look at her tears of joy. Its worth it jare. God I praise your name

Mytesti dearie your own na love, e better, mine is straight up obsession. I kissed my babies with vernix still on their skin, as soon as they were shown to me for ID, didn't even wait for them to be cleaned up 1st.
#greatestlove
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
Deezou:
@nefertitiram grin grin grin
#teamsept# keep rocking
(1)buddykolly
(2)teegali
(3)deezou
(4)cutiereborn
(5)olalayo1710
(6)gocare
(7)ijeoma2728
to be updated

God is ever faithful, congrats to all the new moms .

#Team September oooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
mummy2be:
I have the e-book,mail me here or what's ur email address so I can send d e-book,don't wanna disclose my email address here

Good evening ma'am, please can you kindly share the e-book with me, my e-mail Addy is dunasyfootwears@gmail.com.

Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MissOpe(f): 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
please advice a young bride in the house
I'm about 6 weeks pregnant....initially I didnt know until I
missed my period, about a week after I started vomiting
and
salivating, I can seem to eat anything, I vomit everything
out, I
manage to take just pap but I could barely take 5 spoons
before I Get tired of it...I feel weak and l'm emaciated
already.....now my husband is getting irritated of
me...He's
saying he can't continue with this attitude of mine dat I'm
framing the whole thing up, that if I was working would I
resign and not go to work, that he knows of people who
have
been pregnant but wuldnt act the way I do....He went as
far as
saying that I can go to my mum's place until I give birth
that
he cant tolerate this...Please MAMAS advice me on what
to
do? IS is that I'm being lazy or has anyone being in my
position before ( being very weak and can't do anything in
pregnancy)...PLEASE HELP ME OUT ....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mama's make una help o,been having cramps like menstrual cramps and am so restly,pls what does it mean?am almost 34wks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutekonkolo(f): 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
mummy2be:
Mama's make una help o,been having cramps like menstrual cramps and am so restly,pls what does it mean?am almost 34wks

No b only u o, am almost 35weeks too. I started feeling it immediately I got a punch on my belly while trying to separate my neighbour's kids that were fighting. As one of them waanted to land a punch on the other's face,it ended on my belly. I still don't understand wetin carry m go settle fight sef, see small strenght wey I get just yestday, na im no allow me know my place. Orishirishi.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
MissOpe:
and
out, I
me...He's
have
far as
that
to
My dear, firstly congratulations on your pregnancy. Its a special gift from God and should be apperciated.
I am a FTM too & don't have much experience with morning sickness since that I have be lucky enough to be spared that, but I know some pregnant women really have it bad with morning sickness & all, especially if its their first pregnancy.
Don't be discouraged by DH's attitude, just find a way to make yourself happy & remain healthy. Hope you are taking your folic acid & iron meds religiously?
Other mums will chip in on how they have been able to cope with MS.
It is well with you dear.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
@missope, what u r feeling is morning sickness and not laziness. Tell your hubby to google pregnancy or better still let him google morning sickness to know that you ate not faking it. Keep on holding up, it'll pass after 1st trimester.

Proudmum please can u post a pic of d baby cot you bought? Hubby wants to get a carpenter to make a wooden cot and its kinda expensive n besides I don't know how it will turn out to be (quality/beauty wise). Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by asoasiko: 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
How to prepare your home for the arrival of your bundle of joy.
Nothing can be more exciting than the prospect of finally bringing your baby home after months of carrying baby in the womb and hours of pushing. But before you bring baby home, you have to prepare your home for baby’s arrival. Remember that an adult-friendly home may not be entirely a baby-friendly home. So how do you prepare your home for your bundle of joy’s arrival?.....
Click link to continue reading http://www.tenderplus.com.ng/how-to-prepare-your-home-for-the-arrival-of-your-bundle-of-joy/
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
cutekonkolo:

No b only u o, am almost 35weeks too. I started feeling it immediately I got a punch on my belly while trying to separate my neighbour's kids that were fighting. As one of them waanted to land a punch on the other's face,it ended on my belly. I still don't understand wetin carry m go settle fight sef, see small strenght wey I get just yestday, na im no allow me know my place. Orishirishi.

wetin carry u go fighting place sef? I hope d punch wasn't too severe n ur baby is moving. Pele, you'll soon get there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
MissOpe:
and
out, I
me...He's
have
far as
that
to
Congrats on your pregnancy sis.women differ when it comes to pregnancy. My case was worse than yours when i was pregnant, i had terrible morning sickness that i was admited in the hospital twice. I had to resign from where i was working in a vry good office at 10weeks when i couldnt cope again,so you not working is out of it. Pls take it easy with your husband,mine also thought i was exaggerating not until i was admited. I realy was sick that i begged the doctor to abort the baby at 14weeks. Just take heart and pray because it will pass. Am so happy when i look at my son now and think back. Try to do little house work at a time and dont ignore your husband for it.Mine was supportive though. It shall end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
MisOpe, i didnt add that i vomited from 6weeks to 20weeks and salivated all through my pregnancy till some hours after delivery. God bless all mothers.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutekonkolo(f): 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
MGeey:

wetin carry u go fighting place sef? I hope d punch wasn't too severe n ur baby is moving. Pele, you'll soon get there.

Thx Mama, my baby is moving. I Thank God for that
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
mummy2be:
make una answer me abeg
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
MGeey:
@missope, what u r feeling is morning sickness and not laziness. Tell your hubby to google pregnancy or better still let him google morning sickness to know that you ate not faking it. Keep on holding up, it'll pass after 1st trimester.

Proudmum please can u post a pic of d baby cot you bought? Hubby wants to get a carpenter to make a wooden cot and its kinda expensive n besides I don't know how it will turn out to be (quality/beauty wise). Thanks
Let me try.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
mummy2be:
make una answer me abeg

Sorry mama just try & rest, don't do anything just lie down & take a gud rest. I remember when I had such menstrual like pain after I finished climbing a pedestrian bridge,I was so scared but at my next ANC visit when I complained to my Dr, he advised I rest/lie down immediately I do any strenuous activity like that. Did u stress itself? I suggest u rest but if it continues u can see ur Dr, kpele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
imurboss:

Sorry mama just try & rest, don't do anything just lie down & take a gud rest. I remember when I had such menstrual like pain after I finished climbing a pedestrian bridge,I was so scared but at my next ANC visit when I complained to my Dr, he advised I rest/lie down immediately I do any strenuous activity like that. Did u stress itself? I suggest u rest but if it continues u can see ur Dr, kpele
tnx sis I didn't stress myself at all am better now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hope223: 12:04am On Mar 16, 2015
D

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by asoasiko: 12:38am On Mar 16, 2015
MGeey:

@MGeey,
If you are getting a carpenter to make a wooden cot,remember to tell him that the space between the vertical rods should not be more than 2 3/8 inches, if the space is more that this, your baby could get his head or limbs trapped between the bars or fall through them.Also,you can tell him to make it convertible,such that you can turn it into a mini bed later on when your baby outgrows the cot.This was what i told my carpenter to make for me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by customised87: 12:46am On Mar 16, 2015
rezzy:

My sister, before I got pregnant, I wrote a confession that I said every morning and night. Then, I got the e copy of that book. I read it several times, prayed with it too.

Also, prayed with one Haggin's book.

When I got to the hospital that day, I kept praying with the scriptures from those book even with the pains, Yet the pain was something else. I thought I was going to die.

After delivery with big big tears, I still thank God.

Sometimes I wonder weda prayers work.

Hey Mama, Prayers do really work. Sometimes,we feel our prayers were not answered but thats not true. The devil is very wicked and he plans different evils for us but when we pray,our prayers conquer his evil plans. You are alive today to share your testimony,do u know whether the devil planned that u should die but by ur prayers,God made u live and then put the devil to shame? I also read the book and i believed every word and held on to those promises even at the point of labour.Even when i was told that my baby was breech on the day of delivery and i had to undergo an emergency CS,I still believed and held on to those words. Who knows whether the Devil planned for me to die during the CS but i survived and I am alive to say the testimony. So,dont ever doubt the potency of prayers,they sure work!

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 1:35am On Mar 16, 2015
My MIL arrived yesterday. But Shes still a bit jetlagged from the 16 hours journey. But she was strong enough to give the twins good scrubbing this morning...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 2:44am On Mar 16, 2015
Congratulations dear. This matter is very simple, kindly send him a link of this thread. He should read the experiences of other women. Pls pls pls don't go fighting him over the issue. I work but I was also admitted during pregnancy cos I wasn't retaining food and liquid. My morning sickeness last till evening.
MissOpe:
and
out, I
me...He's
have
far as
that
to
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 7:56am On Mar 16, 2015
MissOpe:
and
out, I
me...He's
have
far as
that
to

Awwww... so sorry darling.
That is the way it is ooo! And it may continue like that till 12 to 14 weeks. Even though this is a 2nd experience for me, hubby still behaved that way, could not understand why I was acting sick, am i the first to be preg, what will happen when you are heavy, we will bring wheelchair? blah blah blah. I really did not have the energy to argue, I just found solace inside myself until I got better.
First thing I did was register his email on babycenter.com so he received updates on how pregnancy affects us. I think it helped cos he stopped his bickering after a while. You can also confide in his mum and ask her to advise him how difficult 1st trimester can be.
Worst still, check yourself into a hospital if you cannot keep food and water in, so that it you dont get dehydrated! That can cause a big problem!
Just look for somewhere inside you where you can find peace and endure for the next few weeks. It is well!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 7:57am On Mar 16, 2015
@ mummy2be : Thank you, I have received the e-book
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 8:37am On Mar 16, 2015
@Cutek,
You didn't do wrong,one of the 1001 unpaid jobs of a mother is that of a mediator,if they were yours you'd have done same as you won't allow them maim each other, don't worry,all is well.

@Sayo,
E don set now, you'd be able to rest small and heal wella, I'm sure dembabies slept like logs after the kankan abi? No offense to other tribes but yoruba peeps got newborn scrubbing 101 on lockdown.

@Proudy,
Why are you harassing me with your preps nah ? undecided, you do know we are both july mamas and you've down this much shopping in march when I haven't even gone for a single ANC visit!! cheesy...I know you'll hit me with the experienced mama thing & it doesn't apply cos I've dashed out EVERYTHING.

@Hope,
Nothing do you my sis,banish the guilt, the elder will be above 1 by the time baby gets here moreover God is helping you make up for the years of ttc, I like to wake up to news like this...Jehovah overdo at work. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hope223: 10:26am On Mar 16, 2015
@Modath thanks so much 4 those words.Am encouraged by them.God bless u much my dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 10:50am On Mar 16, 2015
@Hope223, welcome back to the forum. God will give you the strenght & grace to take care of both.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:15am On Mar 16, 2015
@modath lol,u don dey jealous? U knw say as FTM d thing dey shark.U na sabi mama so u go don get some things 4 house n besides time still dey,even me I never buy finish o. We shall all carry 2 term n deliver with ease IN JESUS NAME! AMEN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2015
Thanks Proudmum, i saw the pic. it's beautiful.

@ asoasiko, thanks for the advice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.