Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8200047 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4247) (4248) (4249) (4250) (4251) (4252) (4253) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
whyworryPH:

You are welcome my blessed mama. It was fun yesterday at the get together, wasn't it? So much to eat and drink. Make I stop before some hungry team will start asking for our next get together cool

Yes dearie it was so much fun, we do this every month yea? till we drop our supernaturally blessed cute babies, yeah we rock, enough to eat and drink. We won't give @Joomie and @7zaynie till they learn how to dress well and pose tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
StrongWoman333:
OK ma'am thanks. Since she went back to the village she has been calling me to appreciate for taking good care of her and the things I gave her when going she is still full of appreciation. She just called this morning praying for me I've always taken her as my mum o didnt know someone was monitoring us sef cheesy

You see, awww thank God. It is well with you all jor.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
Debbiemma:
BA i welcomed my prince yesterday evening.team april

Congrats mama.
May your son always make you happy and proud
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
nnekaike:
it's very good, but sometimes you can be unlucky and but one with stones and dirt then you have to pick the rice before cooking.

Thanks a lot for this info....I appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
Liftedhands:
Savage.... grin lipsrsealed

Where you from come?
You don forget say you sef be TeamOct?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
4realwoman:
Bumpy Tuesday.
35weeks today
Who made it possible?
GOD MADE IT POSSIBLE
Thank you Jehovah for everything.

Yaayy see our very own kiss thank you Lord for the journey so far, can't wait for the birth of our surprise blessed baby. I'll get there too in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
Maryam1234:

Yesterday's meeting was awesome,I can't wait for the next#Anticipating.

Yes teamie. It was outta of this world. October mamas can copy from us since they are good at copying people's pix and claiming it is their own.
Biko, hope you got home early after the get together?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
zaynie:

Where you from come?
I don modify the post cheesy I'm for everyone and for no one ...but you know Ekene was born in November tongue and e be like say I wan port sef grin

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
Congratulations spakuls our God is still in the business of doing miracles! May you carry and deliver safely in Jesus name amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
Joomie:

One carton of beer for you mama

September and November, chaiii, na you be this. No wonder u dey behave like omo ibadan
Na ayabadamilola dey front followed by November piping VannywealthDesi WhyworryPH blesseddiva

You have Indirectly uploaded you and your October team razz photos cheesy cheesy I can see you Joomie and zaynie, even the razz friend of the team @Goldenheart002 undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
zaynie:

Where you from come?

Hahahahaha Kikikikiki Chai!
Mama Zaynie, isn't it high time u understood what's going on?
Your team mates are porting to November and the correct ones are seeing us for the real giant that we are.

Please stop harassing your team mates that have made a wonderful decision to be on our side biko.
Since u and Joomie have refused to see what others are seeing in us, continue, but leave others that are rooting for us u hear tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Yes dearie it was so much fun, we do this every month yea? till we drop our supernaturally blessed cute babies, yeah we rock, enough to eat and drink. We won't give @Joomie and @7zaynie till they learn how to dress well and pose tongue tongue tongue

whyworryPH
zaynie

allofyou shd come out and show ya bumps in catwalk style jor

Lets see who slays most

Ejo (talk) is too much grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Hmmm they are reporting from the back, AdorableAdorable wifey, now SpSp akuls, next is mama loiseloise mm yaaaayyy so shall it continue and add more that werent on the list.
@Liftedh ands the prophetess oya go to ttc thread and call more to come over biko.
Lolz at prophetess! It's Gods time and many more will report here soon.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
Liftedhands:
I don modify the post cheesy I'm for everyone and for no one ...but you know Ekene was born in November tongue and e be like say I wan port sef grin

I no talk am? Ewo! Zaynie won't find this porting funny at all at all.

Mama u are not making a mistake at all. Please port come our side mbok. Here, you will be treated like the queen that you are.

Zaynie and joomie please stop crying. It is well inugo? grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
nneejima:

Mama Ekene, do you mean that Ona z wild yam abi wild yam z different.
It's the same to me o but there seem to be other variants.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
BlessedDiva:

You have Indirectly uploaded you and your October team razz photos cheesy cheesy I can see you Joomie and zaynie, even the razz friend of the team @Goldenheart002 undecided

Teamie how u take know? You hit the nail on the head. Na the 3 of them grab their friend pose for the pixure. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
BlessedDiva:

I tell you. Yesterday was mad fun! Can't wait for next month's get together.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
Oliran:

I'm here oo.
Good to hear from you mama. How is waddling business?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
Liftedhands:

Yess! Dancing shaku shaku.......you are very welcome mama Ekene kiss Ekene's siblings have to be born in november too @zaynie you see how fresh Ekene is? That's how we be #teamNovember the freshest kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
Goldenheart002:

I will let dis slide lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I ain't afraid of you. Bring it on. I'm out for you since you have decided to join October against us tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
4realwoman:
Bumpy Tuesday.
35weeks today
Who made it possible?
GOD MADE IT POSSIBLE
Thank you Jehovah for everything.

Congratulations to our own special mama. We can't wait to hear your BS in a few weeks time.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
Liftedhands:
It's the same to me o but there seem to be other variants.
Alright, thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
wholesomegrace:

whyworryPH
zaynie

Lets see who slays most

Mama didn't u see the group photo we took?
Zaynie said most of us are not yet in the 2nd trimester and so no bumps yet.

That's why you can't really see our bumps yet cos we keep fit and are still looking attractive as contained in our group picture.

Please ask team October to present their true pixure and not a 3rd trimester picture. Abi den don fly enter am?

Maybe pimples have finished there faces and they are ashamed to show themselves with their growing bump.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
Aitee1:

I don poo this morning sha...and my pregnancy is gonna be a healthy one in Jesus name Amen!
I don't see it as an issue self, it happened to me during my first pregnancy, and I had a very healthy pregnancy. The only issue is when u don't release gas within those poo free days, u might feel heavy and not comfortable. Also, body differs too, like myself I hardly go to the toilet everyday and some supplement that contains iron use to harden my stool. As long as u dey release fresh air everyday and not that u don't poo at all, u don't have issue. Just continue to be taking ur veggies and fruit and be drinking enough water. Happy waddling and safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
Good afternoon beautiful people!

I hope the bump ministry is going fine!

How much you you spend on or are you budgetting for disposable nappies?

See full post in Instagram link below?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh8o9-SBQhd/

Let's have your figures for discussion.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rosekatiej: 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
Oh good day mamas and thanks for the love. I went to the hospital yesterday and after plenty check up and scan the doctor said baby and I are fine,I bless God for that.Thank you to everyone who showed concern am really grateful to you all.This place is certainly home.
Teammay
Teampink
Faithful God.
iaatmgirl:
Evening all

Has anyone heard from @rosekatiej ?

She was supposed to do a scan today.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
comtem2011:
I don't see it as an issue self, it happened to me during my first pregnancy, and I had a very healthy pregnancy. The only issue is when u don't release gas within those poo free days, u might feel heavy and not comfortable. Also, body differs too, like myself I hardly go to the toilet everyday and some supplement that contains iron use to harden my stool. As long as u dey release fresh air everyday and not that u don't poo at all, u don't have issue. Just continue to be taking ur veggies and fruit and be drinking enough water. Happy waddling and safe delivery.

Thanks sweetie for the encouragement, it will surely end in praise for us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
whyworryPH:

That's where you got it wrong basketball player. Your supporter used your own picture to claim that we are the ones.
Please take a look below and find our group picture.
Mind you, I said 'group' and not like yours that your team has 23 members and u got a pix of 4 heavily pregnant women to lay claim to.
I laugh in Swahili grin

Kikikikikikikikikikiki

Carry person flower girl dey claim as teammates......I fear una.
Make goat catch una with all this flower for una head.

Jelosi no go finish una. tongue

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
whyworryPH:

Since you no wan keep quiet, receive some sense

Dem go tear your bra o!

These November mamas are so razzzzzzzzz

Sidestep over her tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
wholesomegrace:

whyworryPH
zaynie

Lets see who slays most

Me, I don't want to break the internet ni.....if not, why not kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
zaynie:

Me, I don't want to break the internet ni.....if not, why not kiss

Buhahahahahahaha

Ogaju, please break biko. Its okay to blow ur trumpet, but not only with mouth. Lets see some action grin grin grin

Give us bump

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
whyworryPH:

Mama didn't u see the group photo we took?
Zaynie said most of us are not yet in the 2nd trimester and so no bumps yet.

That's why you can't really see our bumps yet cos we keep fit and are still looking attractive as contained in our group picture.

Please ask team October to present their true pixure and not a 3rd trimester picture. Abi den don fly enter am?

Maybe pimples have finished there faces and they are ashamed to show themselves with their growing bump.

Mama, bring it on liadat cool cool cool

See, ya rivals are already accusing you of photoshoping pictures, lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4247) (4248) (4249) (4250) (4251) (4252) (4253) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.