Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8198639 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4261) (4262) (4263) (4264) (4265) (4266) (4267) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
Xzandy:

Uyo is small jor....everyone knows everyone here

Calm 'yes' grin but I like the PH sharp sharp life angry
tongue not still used to the lazy lifestyle down here

Yes laziness and lack of business sense is what i noticed here imagine rushing to a shop to go buy stuff as late as 9am but the shops are yet to open because it probably rained overnight and they are still sleeping because of cool weather lol. Omo i buy in bulk now and keep, i can't shout.
But I'm still grateful to God for blessing me in this town, I lost hope of carrying a child and it happened here.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missusadey: 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
Liftedhands:
Was it a scan that saw your lo has changed position or you just guessed? However try going on all fours like you wanna crawl stay like that with your head bent ( looking at your bump) this position helps. All the best mama.

A scan showed that the position had changed.
Baby was breech all along but the Dr performed an ECV which was successful and baby stayed down. He tried to turn the head down again after the scan but the baby won't budge this time.
I will try the position.
Thanks mama. Regards to Ekene.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Teamie Did you see my pm?

Yes teamie, I replied your mail
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
[quote author=nneejima post=67075800][/quote]

Mama no offence meant but I was expecting you to point out which part of it wasn't a joke.

Life of a pregnant woman is full of good stuff and so anything that will relieve some of the stress from hormonal changes we go through should be welcomed.

These jokes help me count the days faster than I would have been able to do so.

Sweet mama please enjoy the joke and if u still find it offensive please point out which part. I won't hesitate to apologise to my rivals grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
missusadey:

A scan showed that the position had changed.
Baby was breech all along but the Dr performed an ECV which was successful and baby stayed down. He tried to turn the head down again after the scan but the baby won't budge this time.
I will try the position.
Thanks mama. Regards to Ekene.
OK just be hopeful and pray God to grant your wish for a vbac.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Yes laziness and lack of business sense is what i noticed here imagine rushing to a shop to go buy stuff as late as 9am but the shops are yet to open because it probavly rained overnight and they are still sleeping because of cool weather lol. Omo i buy in bulk now and keep, i can't shout.
But I'm still grateful to God for blessing me in this town, I lost hope of carrying a child and it happened here.
grin grin Typical Uyo!

That's so nice. congrats!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2018
zaynie:
21 mentions!!!!! Who I kill? shocked

I don land!
The eagle has landed!!! Let all the bald headed vultures scamper away! cheesy
The lion is roaring, let all the PUSSYCATS run away with their tails between their wobbly legs! tongue
The Shark is around, let all the Salmons find their way down into the deep blue sea! cool

Oya, have a slice of mango, I heard it cools troubled hearts kiss @whyworryph

O ja won lara je
Kikikikikikiki

Welcome madam Eagle and Shark abi na shaku shaku. U still get case to answer come wan use mango bribe me. E no go work.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
[quote author=nneejima post=67075800][/quote]

Mama na yoke she dey yoke oo, it really help us keep calm with these hormones raging through us mbok.
No vex 'mma' (as our uyo ppl will call you) grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
My thots exactly!!!

iaatmgirl:

Morning

I would say your points are useful but I think you could have written them in a better way. You
You meant good but came out as attacking her.

Also shopping for a first child means I'm buying more quality things with the hope to use them for other children. (Cos things tend to get expensive over the years so could save in the long run)

Just my opinion

Apologies @StrongWoman333

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
nneejima:

Maami no vex kiss
You know say me sef can give as much as I can take wink

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
soonest:

She never gave account then or even afterwards. If you ask her she go call some senior mamas them, modath and snr beedam.
She never wanted to hand over sef, even when mspat abi na lioha was dragging the post with her. Chai zaynie, you eat alone and must face EFCC alone.
2015 was fun jare.

Mama!!!!
So you sef follow shocked

For this your comment! I dash you twin boys when next you and your husband bd.
Whether you're breastfeeding or already in FP....I don't care!
Twin boys!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
Liftedhands:
grin grin hahahahaha zaynie o

angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
proudmom38:

In-law @zaynie abeg come and give akanti o
I no wan make this mata reach panti o grin

angry angry angry
Never!

Those who dragged me then Lioha, Talltosyne, Ginababy and some bad bad shiddren..... angry they drag me and left me as ishonkishon (tough meat) that I am tongue grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
Congratulations teamies @ sallygal and omonifamily. God's blessing on you and yours.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
zaynie:

angry
Chop kiss kiss tongue grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
Hello Mummies!

Please i want to know the best lotion and soap to use for a newborn.
Im a first time mom and am so confused...
please i need suggestions.
thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
proudmom38:

I no go talk cry

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Oh maybe they attend to pregnant women fast, if I go there for normal malaria treatment na so I go dey there o to collect result and see doctor Kwan, na war. When i was admitted there in dec, we were sharing bathroom with men haba now! Couldnt even ask for private room cos i was brought in by 1am and i wasnt seeing well. The next day i got better and asked them to discharge me kia kia. Then the last time I went there in jan b4 I conceived I left there without collecting my result because I was so hungry and tired.
Me I no know ikpa.
Was using athanasius hosp when we just arrived(I can have malaria ehn too much mosquitoes down here) their their case was something I can't handle, we changed to premier but they are all same to me. In fact I'm confused, may just do Abuja because I lived there for long and secondly for omugwo because 2 of my mum's younger sisters live there with their families since i dont have mum to come take care of me and baby again.

Sharing bathroom with men kwa? Mbanu!

Even the general ward is for 3 people with 2 toilets. Ive been admitted twice there.

Maybe u used the semi private room, that one has the tpilet outside. Babes if u can, abeg go to abuja. Not because of anything o but u will need all the help u can get especial at a Ftm. My eyes see something cos my baby came at exactly 37weeks, no help, no experience. Thank God I had already boughy everything and packed my bags since.

Infact i cried the day i was discharged. It was overwhelming.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
Xzandy:

Crunchies coconut rice and peppered Chicken is really nice too(might just be my pregnancy taste buds) grin

@bolded ehn im going there right away, hope it's better than Kilimanjaro's , will use it to replace party jollof for now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
Jessie21:
how much did u get this one?
I got it for 3,800.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
rvpbae:

Sharing bathroom with men kwa? Mbanu!

Even the general ward is for 3 people with 2 toilets. Ive been admitted twice there.

Maybe u used the semi private room, that one has the tpilet outside. Babes if u can, abeg go to abuja. Not because of anything o but u will need all the help u can get especial at a Ftm. My eyes see something cos my baby came at exactly 37weeks, no help, no experience. Thank God I had already boughy everything and packed my bags since.

Infact i cried the day i was discharged. It was overwhelming.

Oh really, 3 ppl with 2 toilets! Sounds nice, that means their private room will be nice too.......nne I saw a man coming out of the bathroom when I went to pee, I shock.

Well as for Abuja, if my mum's youngest sis (their last born) won't have time to come to uyo, then I'll just go perch there with them. So the two of them will take turns in doing omugwo. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
goldendollars:
Hello Mummies!

thank you.
I'm a first time mum too I read reviews about chicco here so I went for it. Also heard aveeno is good but it is way more expensive but if you can afford it, please do. I also heard of sebamed, boots and cussons products they are nice too. Below is aveeno baby lotion and price...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
goldendollars:
Hello Mummies!

thank you.

In my opinion, there is no best soap or lotion. The koko is for your baby not to react to it. I use boots products for my son and so far, it's been good. Although i don't use d lotion now, i use olive oil. I even have coconut oil.

People here have testified to sebamed too, albeit pricey.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
proudmom38:
#1 *SEX* *SWEETNER* *DRINK*

INGREDIENTS

1 -Watermelon
-Cloves Powder
-Peak Milk or any other Liquid Milk
-Honey
-Dates (remove the seed)
-Coconut (flesh)

PROCEDURE

Combine all the ingredients in in a blender and blend thoroughly. Strain with cloth strainer. You can keep it in the refrigerator... This drink increases vaginal fluid.. No more dryness, vaginal fluid increases, without difficulty and maximum satisfaction is achieved with this sweetener drink..

Hmmmm hmmmm .

Prouddad! Abeg come and testify first!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
proudmom38:
#4 *SEX* *SWEETNER* *DRINK*

INGREDIENTS

- Fresh Moringa Leaves
- Dates
- Coconut
- Tiger Nuts
- Honey
- Liquid Milk

PROCEDURE

Blend all the ingredients smoothly, add Milk and Honey.
It's a very good booster and sweetener. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Wharrapun to #2 and 3

Wait oh! Are women here not supposed to be pregnant? See the number of shares.... grin

Gen gen! Some People will carry belle on top belle!

Anyways lemme go and do my own copy and paste in secure location.. I can never find the shared post when I need it!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
goldendollars:
Hello Mummies!

thank you.

In my opinion, there is no best soap or lotion. The koko is for your baby not to react to it. I use boots products for my son and so far, it's been good. Although i don't use d lotion now, i use olive oil. I even have coconut oil.

People here have testified to sebamed too, albeit pricey. Chicco, cussons etc

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Oh really, 3 ppl with 2 toilets! Sounds nice, that means their private room will be nice too.......nne I saw a man coming out of the bathroom when I went to pee, I shock.

Well as for Abuja, if my mum's youngest sis (their last born) won't have time to come to uyo, then I'll just go perch there with them. So the two of them will take turns in doing omugwo. grin

That's the best o. So you will rest cos trust me, you are going to need it. All the best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Lol is it that tiny? I don't think so if not we would have known everywhere now, It's just confusing.
How is baby doing?

Uyo is tiny. Very boring too.

Baby is fine, thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rosekatiej: 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
Have had few friends who gave birth at Anua and they said their midwives are the best.Their services is OK but be ready to battle with mosquitoes at night if you happen to sleep over.Lola.I didn't want to put to bed there but from what few people have told me am ready to take the risk.
I started with Athanàsius but I was advised by my sister to forget them and face Anua they can sometimes delay and the attitude I got from the lady who performed blood test and the lady at the pharmacy wasn't encouraging. If am paying so much I should get value for my money if not make I go Anua abeg.
Xzandy:

Crunchies coconut rice and peppered Chicken is really nice too(might just be my pregnancy taste buds) grin

For normal family checkup and stuffs we use St. Athanasius Hospital. Anua is okay for Antenatal but for delivery I don't know o....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rosekatiej: 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
There's Amala in Uyo as well. I know a few place.Check out this place.
rvpbae:

Sister forget that party jollof rice o. Them no sabi cook am here. Moving here a year ago, food was a major challenge. I grew up in lagos, where food variety plenty, so you can imagine what i went thru.

I used to like kilimajanro ofada sauce but now everything there tire me. I cook at home and eat, except for white soup with poundo, my hubby has one sharp place he gets them ( even now sef, the white soup don tire me).

I miss my amala, ofada, smokey party jollof rice. Can't wait to travel next month.

1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mbula(f): 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
my Uyo sisters I see you all. I'm from Uyo, born and brought up in Uyo. marriage too me to Port Harcourt but I'm always in Uyo for every holiday. Uyo indeed is a small place.i used teaching hospital for my two boys. firstson was in 2015 the state of teaching hospital was not as bad as what I experienced Dec 2017 when I had my second son.the only problem with them is the attitude of workers not doctors, the cleaning system and the long distance one has to walk in other to make payment or buy something. but in all I like their professionalism when it comes to their doctors. premier is my HMO hospital.they are okay but I still prefer teaching hospital in terms of equipment. I have been in theaters of both outfit. teaching hospital still tops chat.i have used another hospital for my scan which is new by name fullcare hospital at ekpanya street opposite holy ghost ambassador's church. they seem to bed cool. I think that is the hospital you people are talking about.there is a joint at Clement using road in Abak road housing off abak road by Apico investment house.the Clement using road is the street beside St Patricks primary school which is opposite the only Catholic Church at Abak road. their pepper rice Na die... discovery park in front of the old stadium at udo Umana street where the Akpan Andem market is is another good sport. there is another joint known for it's Fisher man soup at ewer housing estate. the road you have road safety office if you enter from nwaniba road it is adjacent one ministry before Domingo hospital if you enter from sun center to Ben Udom's it is before road safety. the joint doesn't have name nor sign post. hope you all will manage this few joint for now... thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
sallygal:
BA!!BA!!BA.I WELCOME MY PRINCESS 27TH APRIL AT 4:10AM WEIGHING 3.5KG WITH TEAR,BS COMING SOON.
CAPPO..PATKING AND ALL MY APRIL MAMAS

Congrats mama. God bless ur lo

(1) (2) (3) ... (4261) (4262) (4263) (4264) (4265) (4266) (4267) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.