Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,250 members, 7,860,577 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8264366 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4280) (4281) (4282) (4283) (4284) (4285) (4286) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:36pm On May 02, 2018
davodyguy:

At what week did he come and was it Natural or assisted?
41 +3 days or so, it was cesarean birth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anitaamich: 9:43pm On May 02, 2018
Xzandy:

Hi Mama,

I was in your shoes two weeks ago,I will advice you visit your doctor. Blood capsule was prescribed to be taken once a day ...it really helped me, i can't assure that the tiredness will disappear completely but according to the doctor your heart is pumping more than usual in order to supply blood for you and your baby that's why you feel tired.

Take one day at a time and happy bumping to you! grin
Thanks dear, will see a doctor tomorrow.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:46pm On May 02, 2018
zeezaa:

Don't mind Zayine and her team we will grow... it is not about numbers

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:47pm On May 02, 2018
MumIbeji:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

My Princess made her grand entrance yesterday May 1st @10:45pm weighing 3.7kg with tear.

Father feeling fatherly, mother and baby doing fine.

Yay!!!!!
Well done mama!
Congrats! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 9:50pm On May 02, 2018
MumIbeji:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

My Princess made her grand entrance yesterday May 1st @10:45pm weighing 3.7kg with tear.

Cc:PatKing
yipeee
First May baby in the house
Thank u Lord
Congratulations mama (pls rest and get some sleep)
May his arrival bring more blessings to your household .

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:50pm On May 02, 2018
queensnow:
Hello everybody it's been a while

This is how wars are started o angry
Nobody shuu hold my cloth o, I want to fight Queensnow!

Sprinkles quadruplet baby dust on her head.
Just goan do pregnancy test jeje. E don stick

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabola1(f): 10:05pm On May 02, 2018
Congrats mama,
MumIbeji:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lessonslearned: 11:22pm On May 02, 2018
Team June how market??

Hope u guys are doing fine We've being silent for a while.....

It's almost time oh.....

Cappo roll call please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 12:48am On May 03, 2018
@ Mumibeji congrats . may the arrival of your lo brings more joy your way.

team August how market.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 12:49am On May 03, 2018
Lilliesbud12:
@Mama Ayauche....Mama Rubyzz said she posted a roll call for team June but it was deleted and she was banned. she can't comment also. Please she wants you to kindly help her to do another roll call. Thank you.

Ohhh okay. Will do that and love to her.

MumIbeji congratulations to u ma'am and a big hug to our princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 1:19am On May 03, 2018
TEAM JUNE 2018
ROLL CALL FOR MAY (1st Week)

We thank the creator of the universe, our Almighty God for bringing us this far, I know it's not easy but baba God gat our backs.
We should be done with our shopping by now and bags packed as we might have some porters.
Please my dear sisters respond to your names or mention so we can know how you are doing.

NAME .................... EDD .......................... SEX
Ayauche ....................04/06/18 .................... XY
Mumofnations .............04/06/18 .................XX
Amarisa .................... 05/06/18
Jessie21 ....................05/06/18 ....................XY
Lessonslearned............05/06/18
rabola1 ........................05/05/18..................
Sandypearl .................. 23/06/18 .................. XY
Mandysmum ........... ...06/06/18 ...................
Ladytari .................... 06/06/18 ........................
Goldendollars .............06/06/18 ..................XY
rubyzz .......................09/06/18 .................... XY
FINA4804 ..................12/06/18
Enkay2016 ................14/06/18 ....................
Olalayo1710 ..............14/06/18 .................... XY
Emerald22 .................. 16/06/18 ....................
Dacutebaby .............. 18/06/18 ........................
strongwoman333 ....... 20/06/18 ...................XX
DNA07 ...................... 22/06/18 ......................XX
JUMAYIN ................. 30/06/18 ..................... XY
Hannydimples
vastviola
Mummydd

Kindly submit your EDD and gender for update if you haven't done so and if your name isn't on the roll call and u are a June mama, take no offence, just alert me.

God bless us all.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by arbbiegold(f): 1:27am On May 03, 2018
oxbloodpolish:
Hello Moms,

I am about to have my first Doctor's visit/begin antenatal care at Week 10. Please can anyone share what the procedure is at General Hospital Ifako Ijaiye? I hear my hubby has to donate blood but that's all I know for now.
Also has anyone had piles and went through natural birth? Kindly share your experience.

Many thanks.
Your hubby's going to donate blood, after which you have blood and urine tests. Then your booking and appointment starts. Those things are not done in a day because there are dates and days to activities at that hospital for example, you'll be given a date for donation, another for test, then another for results, and so on...
Finally, Thursdays are days for first timers and be there as early as 6:30 - 7am. You'll always be guided by the nurses, so no cause for alarm.
NOTE : If you have complaints at any time before starting or completing your registrations, you can always see a doc. You'll be told that too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UnrefineSEASALT: 2:50am On May 03, 2018
THE MANY HEALTH BENEFITS OF CONSUMING UNREFINED SEA SALT

Regular consumption of our unrefined Sea Salt can prevent varicose veins and spider veins from forming on the legs

Price: 2k per kg

Symmetric Organic Products,
08139458588, 08053408939

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 2:53am On May 03, 2018
MumIbeji:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Congrats mama
God bless & keep your lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oxbloodpolish(f): 3:35am On May 03, 2018
arbbiegold:

Your hubby's going to donate blood, after which you have blood and urine tests. Then your booking and appointment starts. Those things are not done in a day because there are dates and days to activities at that hospital for example, you'll be given a date for donation, another for test, then another for results, and so on...
Finally, Thursdays are days for first timers and be there as early as 6:30 - 7am. You'll always be guided by the nurses, so no cause for alarm.
NOTE : If you have complaints at any time before starting or completing your registrations, you can always see a doc. You'll be told that too.

Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 6:01am On May 03, 2018
Ayauche:
TEAM JUNE 2018

We thank the creator of the universe, our Almighty God for bringing us this far, I know it's not easy but baba God gat our backs.
We should be done with our shopping by now and bags packed as we might have some porters.
Please my dear sisters respond to your names or mention so we can know how you are doing.

Hannydimples
vastviola
Mummydd

Kindly submit your EDD and gender for update if you haven't done so and if your name isn't on the roll call and u are a June mama, take no offence, just alert me.

God bless us all.
God bless you too mama thanks for the good work on behalf of mama Rubyzz. I'm done shopping but bags yet to be packed will do that probably when I start my maternity leave. smiley So lazy and tired these days
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 6:06am On May 03, 2018
I'm angry with some mama's here right now. No one told me that this playpen cot comes with a Baby Carrier and a diaper bag. Thank God I unbox the carton yesterday wanted to wait till baby arrives angry Returning my diaper bag and baby carrier right away. 8,500 is reducing from my list asap grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Audina: 7:40am On May 03, 2018
[quo

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 8:11am On May 03, 2018
Team June Officially, thanking God for His Grace thus far. Finished shopping, but bags yet to be packed.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 8:41am On May 03, 2018
Audina:

if you were told maybe,you would have picked offense
thinking its first timers mushy mushy...
Which offense? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummykyrti(f): 8:43am On May 03, 2018
StrongWoman333:
I'm angry with some mama's here right now. No one told me that this playpen cot comes with a Baby Carrier and a diaper bag. Thank God I unbox the carton yesterday wanted to wait till baby arrives angry Returning my diaper bag and baby carrier right away. 8,500 is reducing from my list asap grin
most times the baby carrier that comes with it isn't very strong, so most people still buy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 8:51am On May 03, 2018
abeg i have a question to ask o, am 5wks pregnant. i was advised by my doctor to stop taking vitamins for now cos i started taking pregnacare immediately after ovulation, that i should only take folic acid.am been skeptic about her advise.
secondly i took progesterone injection yesterday due to recurrent miscarriages, does the injection make one so weak? I cos since yesterday have been so weak, slept around 7pm thru the night and even as am typing na sleep get me.
No morning sickness .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 8:56am On May 03, 2018
exactly the type i got for my dota.i gave out the baby carrier and bag that came with it cos it's not too strong. I secondly becareful when handling it cos my dota and nephew broke one of the supporting rail @ 6months old.

quote author=StrongWoman333 post=67233519]I'm angry with some mama's here right now. No one told me that this playpen cot comes with a Baby Carrier and a diaper bag. Thank God I unbox the carton yesterday wanted to wait till baby arrives angry Returning my diaper bag and baby carrier right away. 8,500 is reducing from my list asap grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 9:20am On May 03, 2018
mamatwiny:
@Aug teamies, I noticed my urine is now yellow, are u guys having same yellow urine?
Hope you are taking enough water to flush your system? Or take a malaria test to rule malaria out. Whenever I discovered that my urine is a bit yellow, I make sure I take enough water.

Happy bumping.

I will update our list today. We have new mama in the house.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 9:28am On May 03, 2018
mercifull:
Hello mamas. I have a question please. The mama's that registered antenatal in hospitals where they are presently on strike, where did you give birth? Was your delivery taken where you registered or you had to go to another hospital?
Is it wise to register in 2 hospitals- government and private.just in case?
Yes, it is wise to register @ govt and private hospitals.
Also, u might be lucky if the hospital resume back before ur delivery date. My case as an example in 2015, I registered with FMC keffi but along the line the Drs went on strike but the nurses were still attending to us. So they adviced FTMs to have a backup, reason because "Nurses don't attend to FTMs on delivery date whenever there is Dr's strike. But, STMs are free with them. This is to avoid any issue that may arise. But luckily for me, they resume back on my EDD day and I gave birth 5 days after.

So, always have a backup to avoid issues.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 9:29am On May 03, 2018
MumIbeji:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Congrats sis, Oluwa a woo.

My remaining mamas that have birthed their LO's, may God watch over them. congratulations!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 10:13am On May 03, 2018
okeoghene4real:
abeg i have a question to ask o, am 5wks pregnant. i was advised by my doctor to stop taking vitamins for now cos i started taking pregnacare immediately after ovulation, that i should only take folic acid.am been skeptic about her advise.
secondly i took progesterone injection yesterday due to recurrent miscarriages, does the injection make one so weak? I cos since yesterday have been so weak, slept around 7pm thru the night and even as am typing na sleep get me.
No morning sickness .
I wouldn't say progesterone injection weakens someone cos I'm also on it. Its the early stage of pregnancy that makes someone to be so lazy and weak, always finding it difficult to do anything. By 12 weeks, u should be strong again cos the baby will be taking its nutrients from the placenta then and not directly from u again.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 10:24am On May 03, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Sorry mama,its the fault of the seller that sold it for you. I used this type for my children and they told me extensively that it has a diaper bag,a baby carrier and a small fine stroller bed so I knew the contents I paid for then. They probably didn't tell you cos they wanted to make more sales by selling another for you. You can return them since you bought them in the same place. Wish you safe delivery when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 10:26am On May 03, 2018
StrongWoman333:

Dont return the baby carrier cos the one that comes with the playpen isnt strong. You can return the diaper bag.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chinnybaby99: 10:29am On May 03, 2018
Good morning everyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabola1(f): 10:54am On May 03, 2018
We are fine o, can't wait to offload jare. Really hope this strike in FG hosp will end pretty soon. Greetings to other June mommas. Success birth stories awaits us mon sha Allah
lessonslearned:
Team June how market??

Hope u guys are doing fine We've being silent for a while.....

It's almost time oh.....

Cappo roll call please

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabola1(f): 10:59am On May 03, 2018
I hail o, thanks for the roll call, we are doing fine here. Sex is now known, team pink (XX). As for shopping, I'm still on it, just being a bit lazy this days. Thanks for checking on us.
Ayauche:
TEAM JUNE 2018

Hannydimples
vastviola
Mummydd

God bless us all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4280) (4281) (4282) (4283) (4284) (4285) (4286) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.