Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8163045 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4336) (4337) (4338) (4339) (4340) (4341) (4342) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 11:42pm On May 16, 2018
zaynie:

BumpyTuesday kiss
Where's the photo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 11:44pm On May 16, 2018
Goldenheart002:
Team November, wey una bump oh??
E never begin show. Na just bloated belles some of us get for now lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 11:48pm On May 16, 2018
Forevergirl:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
With great JOY I announce the arrival of my darling Prince charming on 15/05/2018 at 38 weeks after 5hrs45mins of labour weighing 3kg via VD with plenty tear. Mummy and baby are doing fine, Daddy is smiling from ear to ear.
God did it and we are grateful.
Team May
Safe delivery to other mamas
cc cappo mumsgirl27
Congrats. Welcome to the newborn. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 11:49pm On May 16, 2018
Hannydimples:
Bumpy Tuesday .....34weeks and still slaying. May God make it an easy ride for us all. Happy bumping mamas.
Slay queen! smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by giftedofgod(f): 12:08am On May 17, 2018
[quote author=VannywealthDesi post=67625908]I wish I was this close to the finish line. Anyway, with the way the days are rolling fast, November will soon be here. embarassed
Consolata is my name...[/quote

Kikikikiki...... I agree.
Me just dey here jejely dey read through thread.... Wetin woman go do..... Have been here since 7weeks reading thread... ... & its just too slow....
Of what use is commenting self wen I never reach 20weeks talkless of 30weeks...
cry

I just dey feel for myself.... First pregnancy was smooth..... But ds one wt pains...body ache... Being touchy.....lazy...... Waddling with no belle yet @16 wks.... Weak..... Angry

For my mind & ds pains.....nah girl e go be.... Ki lode....

As I dey ....can't use any drug ..... Talkless of antimalaria.....
In fact...... Not ready for ante natal...... Those ones will start shooking with needle..... & doctor too will ask for first scan.... I will first go & book.... Den on the appointed day .... Crowd go plenty....& dey always take the whole day...... Mtchew..... FMC palava...
Dem no go gree collect scan from outside....

Hmmm......

Annoyingly .....EDD October 31st..... Why not middle of October.....
Anyways ..... I am not porting ..... By God's grace..... Except you wan make ranting block una ears/head...

Omg.... I need help plus consolation ..
Am not fine at all

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 12:09am On May 17, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Buy made in Nigeria toys for your babies grin grin grin
This made me laugh so much that my hubby was wondering what could be making me laugh at this hour of the night. I showed it to him and he couldn't help but laugh also. See their eyes. grin grin grin[img]https://media./images/a4f0bb17bfc98d3857fcdccbf3cc4fab/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:11am On May 17, 2018
Hello ladies, contact me for your Ajumbaise it helps new moms lactate better, reduces belly fat, aids in the quick removal of bad blood, it's also ideal for cs and epi- tear mom's cos its a stool softener no more straining to poop.

Also ideal for ttc moms(special instructions on usage available) and for women who just want to shed belly fat.
This is the ultimate herb to get a slimmer waistline.

Its not bitter tasting! Its peppery though and you can use it to make meat, chicken ,fish peppersoup or drink it plain.

Very delicious way of losing belly fat.

*Order for yours today it's just 1500 per wrap! Comes direct from mbaise in Imo state.

Additional uda spices included.

*Nationwide delivery.

*WhatsApp 0.8.0.6.7.0.6.9.6.5.0

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 12:20am On May 17, 2018
talltosyne:

Awon teamie to make sense, I appreciate yu all for d love and care. God be with us all.

Thank you all for the mention.

We r 28weeks 2days today.

E be like say Na team July we go be, hope porting is allowed.

First time mamas, hope we Ve started shopping, God will provide for us all.

Mama sayoddy, how r u doing now? We shall all carry to term

Wishing us all supernatural delivery,#teamaugust#teamnoloss#teamplentymoney#

You've made way to 3rd trimester but no porting o. if you port to July, it's likely I port to September because edd is August 25 so no porting pls.

Contem2011, I hail o. The ministry is moving to permanent site, just a matter of time. #teamAugustforSupernaturaldelivery God will see us through
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 12:32am On May 17, 2018
giftedofgod:

Kikikikiki...... I agree.
Me just dey here jejely dey read through thread.... Wetin woman go do..... Have been here since 7weeks reading thread... ... & its just too slow....
Of what use is commenting self wen I never reach 20weeks talkless of 30weeks...
cry

I just dey feel for myself.... First pregnancy was smooth..... But ds one wt pains...body ache... Being touchy.....lazy...... Waddling with no belle yet @16 wks.... Weak..... Angry

For my mind & ds pains.....nah girl e go be.... Ki lode....

As I dey ....can't use any drug ..... Talkless of antimalaria.....
In fact...... Not ready for ante natal...... Those ones will start shooking with needle..... & doctor too will ask for first scan.... I will first go & book.... Den on the appointed day .... Crowd go plenty....& dey always take the whole day...... Mtchew..... FMC palava...
Dem no go gree collect scan from outside....

Hmmm......

Annoyingly .....EDD October 31st..... Why not middle of October.....
Anyways ..... I am not porting ..... By God's grace..... Except you wan make ranting block una ears/head...

Omg.... I need help plus consolation ..
Am not fine at all
Sorry. First take a consoling hug. cheesy That's why you have this thread and us. You can always come and rant and we'll be all ears. We may not be able to ease your bodily discomforts, but we are sure to ease your mind one way or the other. With all the marvelously hilarious women here. He he! cheesy cheesy If I start my lamentations here, it will fill more than one page of this thread. So na Jejeloye be my other name after Consolata.

As for govt hospitals, its not me and them this time. No strength(God actually is). cheesy

When do you plan on starting antenatal? I'll be starting on Friday by God's grace. [img]https://media1./images/b444614bde4a91b0d5432ef3340ec2c6/tenor.gif?itemid=9878172[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 12:33am On May 17, 2018
Ayauche:

U and Mummydd should calm down jor, just at most 4weeks, don't go for any induction ooo, we are there already jare.
Safe delivery to us all.
Ok o Amen. embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 12:34am On May 17, 2018
Anitaamich:

I can relate... I’m just 14weeks and tired already but it’s well!!! God will see you through smiley
Amen thanks smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 12:35am On May 17, 2018
Liftedhands:
Hello ladies, contact me for your Ajumbaise it helps new moms lactate better, reduces belly fat, aids in the quick removal of bad blood, it's also ideal for cs and epi- tear mom's cos its a stool softener no more straining to poop.

Also ideal for ttc moms(special instructions on usage available) and for women who just want to shed belly fat.
This is the ultimate herb to get a slimmer waistline.

Its not bitter tasting! Its peppery though and you can use it to make meat, chicken ,fish peppersoup or drink it plain.

Very delicious way of losing belly fat.

*Order for yours today it's just 1500 per wrap! Comes direct from mbaise in Imo state.

Additional uda spices included.

*Nationwide delivery.

*WhatsApp 0.8.0.6.7.0.6.9.6.5.0
This will be after delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by giftedofgod(f): 12:38am On May 17, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Sorry. First take a consoling hug. cheesy That's why you have this thread and us. You can always come and rant and we'll be all ears. We may not be able to ease your bodily discomforts, but we are sure to ease your mind one way or the other. With all the marvelously hilarious women here. He he! cheesy cheesy If I start my lamentations here, it will fill more than one page of this thread. So na Jejeloye be my other name after Consolata.

As for govt hospitals, its not me and them this time. No strength(God actually is). cheesy

When do you plan on starting antenatal? I'll be starting on Friday by God's grace. [img]https://media1./images/b444614bde4a91b0d5432ef3340ec2c6/tenor.gif?itemid=9878172[/img]

Awww...... thank you so much....feel like crying.... Someone cares ...... wink
I don't know yet....maybe August

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 12:42am On May 17, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
This made me laugh so much that my hubby was wondering what could be making me laugh at this hour of the night. I showed it to him and he couldn't help but laugh also. See their eyes. grin grin grin[img]https://media./images/a4f0bb17bfc98d3857fcdccbf3cc4fab/tenor.gif[/img]
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:44am On May 17, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
This will be after delivery.
Yes o! I'll be expecting your order kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 12:44am On May 17, 2018
giftedofgod:

Awww...... thank you so much....feel like crying.... Someone cares ...... wink
I don't know yet....maybe August
You're welcome smiley

Why August? That's far into your pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 12:51am On May 17, 2018
StrongWoman333:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
There are some things that stop triggering laughter after 1,2,3,or even 10 times of looking at them. But that one isn't one of them. I've been laughing since seeing that photo. Even posts of everyone who commented on it made me laugh too.
Ah, thank you for sharing. grin

Make I sleep. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 12:52am On May 17, 2018
Liftedhands:
Yes o! I'll be expecting your order kiss
Alright. Good night. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 1:11am On May 17, 2018
Looking for that flawless and even skin tone? African100% natural organic soap by *sheawellness is the soap for you. We've combined the best and surest skin friendly ingredients to make our soap worth your while.

Comes in...

*Toning( for that brighter supple looking even skin tone)

*Flawless ( maintains your complexion whilst removing any blemishes doesn't tone)

INGREDIENTS
AFRICAN SOAP BASE
SHEA BUTTER
CARROT POWDER
RICE POWDER
OATS POWDER
LEMON JUICE
SANDALWOOD
TURMERIC
KOJIC
LICORICE
TAMARIND
KERNEL OIL
ROSE WATER
MILK
EGGS
ALOE JUICE
CINNAMON
VITAMIN E
GLYCERINE
CAMWOOD

All natural ingredients smiley

AT SHEAWELLNESS WE LET YOUR SKIN DO THE TALKING.

*WhatsApp 0.8.0.6.7.0.6.9.6.5.0.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Imahaps(f): 4:48am On May 17, 2018
Mummydd:

Congrats mama. God be praised! I claim this sharp sharp delivery in Jesus name.
Pls did you do anything that made you deliver at 38weeks + being a FTM cos I read FTMs usually get to their edd.
I didn't do anything. Haven't even started taking long walks sef I believe baby came when he was ready

While pregnant I always told baby not to exceed 38weeks and I made sure I put it in prayer too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexyjuly(f): 5:43am On May 17, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
E never begin show. Na just bloated belles some of us get for now lipsrsealed
hahahahaha very true

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rosekatiej: 8:16am On May 17, 2018
Congrats ma'am and wishing you quick recovery.

Beautiful baby you've got.
Olubassey92:
My Birth Story (testimony time)

My pregnancy journey was a testimony. Started my antenatal in Abuja before getting an invitation for a 6 weeks job training in Lagos. Had to move to Lagos and started training @33 weeks. Registered in a new hospital where I was told I my sugar level was high and the journey to reduce sugar level began cry
After dieting, the sugar level kept fluctuating and I was booked for induction @37 weeks. Went when I was 37 weeks and 5days.
Got to the hospital last week Thursday where a drug was inserted (very painful something) and felt nothing after 6 hours. Another was inserted yet no show oh, at that point I was told my pelvis is small and they can't feel the baby's head with their fingers but through scan, the baby's head was down but not to the pelvic area. On Friday I was placed on hot drip which did nothing, was given he second doze yet I felt nothing that was how they said I'm going in for CS cry
During the CS I stayed awake but was given injection to numb my bikini area to my legs. When the operation was ongoing, my baby brought her hands out first and it was a struggle forcing it back and looking for a head.... she was big and I could feel the struggle to bring her out. I had chest pain from the push which was so painful I kept saying that I want to stand up or lay on my side just for a while then I heard my baby cry grin it was a relief!
My baby was cleaned and weighed 4.08kg... the doctors kept saying God loves me and that's why I didn't fall into labour because I would have struggled on vain and ended up in an ECS because she was ready to come out with her hand first....
I thank God for everything including my recovery.
We plan but God has the final say!

Bs submitted: mumsgirl27

Congrats to all other May mums that have welcomed their LOs and to those yet to drop, easy and supernatural delivery IJN, amen
Beautiful LOs are birthed in May! Don't argue undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godisgracious: 8:40am On May 17, 2018
lessonslearned:

I like Niger foundation.......
You see a consultant when u get there........

Prefer either of the female consultants though...... the male wasn't too friendly

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 9:02am On May 17, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Their Iomoge's month. Welcome back mama. smiley
Yez. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 9:04am On May 17, 2018
comtem2011:
Welcome back mama, you no wan waste time at all. Happy Bumping
I told God I want to get it over and done with as I usually get aggressive morning sickness and he has never failed.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happychildlove(f): 9:10am On May 17, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Mama's I just saw this on facebook how true is it?
post removed a
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:11am On May 17, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Where's the photo

I took it down na.
Wait for next Tuesday grin.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:14am On May 17, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Zaynie this is true o. Just be prepared. Remember your 3 parties' incidence?

Issalie joor. tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happychildlove(f): 9:20am On May 17, 2018
zaynie:

I took it down na.
Wait for next Tuesday grin.
have missed a lot , motherhood isn't easy. Hmmmm my bday mate yaff join d group.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happychildlove(f): 9:23am On May 17, 2018
this is us at 10wks. It's d Lord doing

38 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:57am On May 17, 2018
So I woke up this morning craving Ewa-agoyin with agege bread. Let me not bore you with the story of how I entered rain to look for where to buy it. I hate seeing stone in my beans but that didn't stop me from removing the stone and I ate it like that. See me wey get beans for house.

Counting down, team July how are we?

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:07am On May 17, 2018
Happychildlove:
have missed a lot , motherhood isn't easy. Hmmmm my bday mate yaff join d group.

Yes o.
Shey you too wantu join us sharp sharp? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4336) (4337) (4338) (4339) (4340) (4341) (4342) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rhayne(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.