Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,030 members, 7,866,895 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8281184 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4343) (4344) (4345) (4346) (4347) (4348) (4349) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 8:29am On May 20, 2018
Happy Sunday to you all. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:22am On May 20, 2018
humbleme99:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

With great joy in my heart, I announce the safe delivery of my princess on 12/5/18 via VD with a little tear. My EDD is 29/5/18 but baby decided to come earlier weighing 2.4kg at 37 weeks 4days. As a Ftm, I must confess that I met my ancestors that day. The pain is unimaginable. I give God the glory for everything. Baby and mother are fine now and hubby is so happy. B.S will come shortly.
Congrats. Thank God for a safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by creamchiccb(f): 9:33am On May 20, 2018
Hello,funny enof it wsnt planned ooo,we were originally July d oda tym we jes ported to June 30th...buh hopefully dis wil be July,my cutie is fyn nd urs?may God see us to d end...cheers
mitchyy:

Awwww. Seems you are in love with July. You came back to the team. I'll most likely be porting to join you.

How's your cutie?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:29am On May 20, 2018
phlakkeys:

Thanks Sis.
I wanted to ask of you but after further digging got this is the new you.
Happy to read from you.
Thanks sweetheart... Trust you and my baby is doing good?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 11:48am On May 20, 2018
mumsgirl27:

Wow!! wow!! wow!!
Oh mine Teamo, Never knew u have given birth

Dancing
Joy overflows in my hrt,
am singing a new song to the Lord
I will praise ur name
I will worship you
Glory Hallelujah,
sing a new song to the Lord.

Congratulation Teamo that can ask questions grin
Finally God crown our effort
May ur princess arrival bring lots of joy nd good tidings to ur home.

am sure u will eat all the foods u have missed during pregnancy.
Regards to our princess.
Ah Cappo, i just dey chop anyhow o. My taste buds became active almost immediately. As for the bolded, i can worry for Africa but thank God it ended in praise. Been trying to upload my BS but i get banned each time. I've even tried to upload in sections, same story. Hope to share my story soon

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beatiegirl(f): 12:10pm On May 20, 2018
Happy sunday mamas,
Please I am looking for where to buy a bassinet with rocker.
Also want to buy bath-set and ward-robe (prefer imported ones)
Went to article market (under-bridge) yesterday, but they all seemed to have the same stuff (China).

I had to make-do with buying other little items there, felt like they were imposed on me.

Your assistance needed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 1:12pm On May 20, 2018
mumsgirl27:
Team June hope u are warming up
Don't Fret mamas
God will be with u all
And he shall crown all your effort
And All mamas by God's grace

# FloraEC

This one you want to move me to June. cheesy my teamie should not catch you. I'm team July oo

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helen4(f): 1:45pm On May 20, 2018
hello and good afternoon house. Am new here and also expectant mom. Am currently eight weeks pregnant

29 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 1:47pm On May 20, 2018
Happy Sunday mamas, congrats to all new mums and duck-waddling preggies......Pls, I have a issue at hand! After 16weeks postpartum, DH and I decided to DTD yesterday, there was no pain whatsoever apart from "entry" and I was enjoying it until DH shouted blood! He got up and I look at dis him, behold there was blood all over his condom, my nightgown, d bedspread and my vjay. We quickly went to d bathroom to clean up and I realized it was much, so we couldn't continue BD cry cry cry but I later found out that d bleeding stopped wen we stop DTD. Pls mamas, anyone that has experience dis should kindly enlighten me, is it something to worry about?

P. S- I planned going to d hospital tmrw to have it checked out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 1:51pm On May 20, 2018
Happychildlove:
is it to be taken warm or cold ?
As hot as you can tolerate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 2:09pm On May 20, 2018
helen4:
hello and good afternoon house. Am new here and also expectant mom. Am currently eight weeks pregnant
Welcome and enjoy your stay.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helen4(f): 2:17pm On May 20, 2018
Liftedhands:
Welcome and enjoy your stay.
thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 2:18pm On May 20, 2018
Team June, I have not packed oh, looking for how to kidnap one of my friends for that job. Hoping to port to May sha.

Big congratulations to mamas who have given birth

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dbryan: 2:31pm On May 20, 2018
Happy Sunday mamas and mamas to be
Team sept how far na,why una dey on low key?una never still add me cry....anyways sha scan gave 17 of sept and its pink...much love to u all

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 2:38pm On May 20, 2018
helen4:

congratulations dearie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 3:01pm On May 20, 2018
mumsgirl27:
IT IS 3rd WEEK IN MAY (THANKFUL HEART)

Team M ---Miraculous Conceptions
A ---Adorable and Stress free pregnancy
Y ---Yes!!It is a supernatural Delivery.

wow, God has indeed been good to us, BA/BS back to back. No loss, it has indeed been miraculous Team.
Glory be to God.
All our remaining Teaming May yet to birth, Don't worry God will surely see u thru becos he has promised to see us all through.

BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT
Congratulations to all the Team MAY that has giving birth, May our Los be a blessing to their generations.
NAME EDD BA GENDER BS
1)portable4real ---- 02/05/2018 ---- 1/04/2018 ---- BLUE ---- BS seen
2)Shemmyglo ------06/05/2018 ----27/04/2018 ---- BLUE ---- """""
3)Meeeeey --------29/05/2018 ----27/04/2018 ---- BLUE ---- BS SEEN
4)MumIbeji -------01/05/2018(April Mama) ----------PINK---- BS SEEN
5)missusadey ----02/05/2018----8/05/2018---------PINK------BS SEEN
6)mumsgirl27 ----07/05/2018 ---07/05/2018---------PINK
7)4realwoman----07/05/2018---09/05/2018---------BLUE
cool Wemmy017 ---21/05/2018----10/05/2018-------- PINK
9)crystalzoe------23/04/2018(april mama)---04/05/2018---------PINK-----BS SEEN
10)Olubassey92 ---24/05/2018 --11/05/2018 -------PINK----BS SEEN
11)Imahaps: -----11/05/2018---11/05/2018-------BLUE---BS SEEN
12)glosun -------16/05/2018----12/05/2018-------
13) humbleme99---29/05/2018---12/05/2018------PINK
14)Forevergirl ----29/05/2018---15/05/2018-------BLUE

Oya let's go there
Team May
Dropping like it hot
How are u all doing, am sure u are anxious to see ur Los, don't worry mamas, soon u will carry ur babies becos God Has promised us supernatural deliveries, as all our teammates has been testifying to the goodness of God, so shall us be by God's grace.
(PLS MENTION (COPY) ME WHEN ANNOUNCING BA/BS, SO I CAN UPDATE)

1) Fisayomi1 ---------10/05/2018 (LMP)--- PINK ----
2) khaite23 ----- ----12/05/18 (SCAN)-----BLUE
3) rosekatiej --------- 13/05/2018 (LMP)----PINK
4) 1dafulmi ----------14/05/2018 (LMP)------BLUE
5) Doubledouble ------ 18/05/2018 (LMP)--- Suprise
6) Okayla -------------18/05/2018 (LMP)---- ??

cool arbbiegold ------23/05/2018 (LMP)--------PINK
9) glamk ------------28/05/2018(LMP)-------- Mama, our re u doing, please reply. u are always in our thought.
10) Anistef ------------29/05/2018(LMP)------
11) yetty002 ---------- 29/05/2018(LMP)-----
12) iaatmgirl---------- 31/05/2018(LMP)-------
13) Betgal ------------ ''''''' ------- BLUE
14) Omojolagbe ------- ??/??/?(?) -------------
15) bigiyaro ------------??/??/?(?)------------
Happy Third Trimester to us all grin, Waddling phase grin grin
Team May
Team Miraculous Conception
Team Supernatural delivery
Team Sharp sharp delivery
Team Beautiful and handsome Los
Team Sexy bumps (No eba or amala bumps)
Team Healthy pregnancy
Team Mother alive, Lo alive and Father rejoicing
Team 20billion for our account grin

Cappo present, I'm good TankGod. Hows our baby doing hope you're good also, tanx for always checking on us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:06pm On May 20, 2018
Goldenheart002:
Happy Sunday mamas, congrats to all new mums and duck-waddling preggies......Pls, I have a issue at hand! After 16weeks postpartum, DH and I decided to DTD yesterday, there was no pain whatsoever apart from "entry" and I was enjoying it until DH shouted blood! He got up and I look at dis him, behold there was blood all over his condom, my nightgown, d bedspread and my vjay. We quickly went to d bathroom to clean up and I realized it was much, so we couldn't continue BD cry cry cry but I later found out that d bleeding stopped wen we stop DTD. Pls mamas, anyone that has experience dis should kindly enlighten me, is it something to worry about?

No single idea.
Let's know what the Dr says.
Could be your period sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:07pm On May 20, 2018
FINA4804:
Team June, I have not packed oh, looking for how to kidnap one of my friends for that job. Hoping to port to May sha.

Kikiki
You haven't packed ya bags and you want to port..... lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:09pm On May 20, 2018
helen4:

Welcome on board!
You should be TeamJan, most of your teamies are still reeling from MS, they should start popping out soon.
Hope you've started using your folic acid?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 3:23pm On May 20, 2018
FINA4804:

I can see u are fully ready for porting undecided, bags not packed by this time and u wan port, so if labour show face now what do u do? I laff u in Swahili cheesy grin

June mamas I throway salute ooo, I know we are all warming up. May God make it easy for us all.

BlessedDiva how are u my sister?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Treasure95(f): 4:11pm On May 20, 2018
Hannydimples:
Sabi mamas abeg is this my water hunger normal? I can finish one big Eva table water at a go and I'm not exaggerating. The next 20 minutes or even less than I would be looking for water again. If I want to eat and I don't have up to 2/3 sachet water then that food won't go down. This morning now the noodles that I cooked, I didn't eat half but I've successfully drank 3 sachet water and 1 Pepsi. Is this my water hunger good like this? Help me please don't Waka pass abeg.

The hunger for water is normal... but Pepsi n coke is not good during pregnancy because it contains caffeine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shemmyglo(f): 4:14pm On May 20, 2018
mumsgirl27:
IT IS 3rd WEEK IN MAY (THANKFUL HEART)

Team M ---Miraculous Conceptions
A ---Adorable and Stress free pregnancy
Y ---Yes!!It is a supernatural Delivery.

wow, God has indeed been good to us, BA/BS back to back. No loss, it has indeed been miraculous Team.
Glory be to God.
All our remaining Teaming May yet to birth, Don't worry God will surely see u thru becos he has promised to see us all through.

BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT
Congratulations to all the Team MAY that has giving birth, May our Los be a blessing to their generations.
NAME EDD BA GENDER BS
2)Shemmyglo ------06/05/2018 ----27/04/2018 ---- BLUE ---- """""

Team May
Team Miraculous Conception
Team Supernatural delivery
Team Sharp sharp delivery
Team Beautiful and handsome Los
Team Sexy bumps (No eba or amala bumps)
Team Healthy pregnancy
Team Mother alive, Lo alive and Father rejoicing
Team 20billion for our account grin
BS submitted.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 5:26pm On May 20, 2018
Treasure95:

The hunger for water is normal... but Pepsi n coke is not good during pregnancy because it contains caffeine

Moderation is the key.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 5:58pm On May 20, 2018
helen4:

Congrats and happy bumping dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 6:02pm On May 20, 2018
Ayauche:

BlessedDiva how are u my sister?

My sister I'm very well thanks, just taking it one day at a time. You are very close to meeting your lo grin so happy for you and waiting to read your BA/BS dear, it shall end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lightedpath(f): 6:35pm On May 20, 2018
Goldenheart002:
Happy Sunday mamas, congrats to all new mums and duck-waddling preggies......Pls, I have a issue at hand! After 16weeks postpartum,
Hospital is the best bet
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 7:15pm On May 20, 2018
[quote author=BlessedDiva

Double post
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 7:16pm On May 20, 2018
BlessedDiva:

My sister I'm very well thanks, just taking it one day at a time. You are very close to meeting your lo grin so happy for you and waiting to read your BA/BS dear, it shall end in praise.

May the good Lord continue to uphold you. I cant wait too my sister but like you its one day at a time and putting all my trust in God.

helen4 welcome to the club, wish u a stress free 9months
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 7:20pm On May 20, 2018
Ayauche:

May the good Lord continue to uphold you. I cant wait too my sister but like you its one day at a time and putting all my trust in God.

Amen and Amen sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 7:50pm On May 20, 2018
happy Sunday .
why is the house so quiet since yesterday, abi are October and November mamas on strike?

@ BlesseDiva, abeg you kuku Agidi jolof make I cone your side .

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:21pm On May 20, 2018
FloraEC:

Moderation is the key.
Even with moderation in mind ehn? sometimes e get as the belle go do you Na only coke and Pepsi you go dey dream of.

I use to chew mine! Ice blocked cola sooo refreshing embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4343) (4344) (4345) (4346) (4347) (4348) (4349) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.