Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8155575 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 10:02am On Apr 11, 2015
sunnshyn:

Your email please?

Please I need the book. Seasonedmaiden@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunnshyn(f): 10:32am On Apr 11, 2015
Bloomingbud:

Thanks.

Sent dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunnshyn(f): 10:33am On Apr 11, 2015
mamadsquare:

please mama, help me with the ebook, send to mamadsquare@yahoo.com
Thanks
Sent dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okoval2(m): 10:33am On Apr 11, 2015
Bloomingbud:

Thanks.
Me too pls,okoval2010@yahoo.com.... Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunnshyn(f): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2015
SweetDinma:

dinmapeace@gmail.com

Sent dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunnshyn(f): 10:38am On Apr 11, 2015
Yetunspepper:
Pls send to remilek16@yahoo.co.in

Sent dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunnshyn(f): 10:41am On Apr 11, 2015
corrall:
Hi, please send to me too, corralle@yahoo.com, thanks

Please acknowledge you got it or not. Seems like it bounced back.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SweetDinma(f): 10:53am On Apr 11, 2015
sunnshyn:

Sent dear

Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamadsquare: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2015
sunnshyn:

Sent dear
Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yetunspepper: 11:35am On Apr 11, 2015
sunnshyn:

Sent dear
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
sunnshyn:

Sent dear

Thanks ma'am I got it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by testimonylife(f): 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
Kimoni:

I am jealous, my moniker is meaningless cry cry cry

your moniker is sexy...Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Plenteousjoy: 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
Pls, I need d eBook. Plentiousjoy@gmail.com. Thanks in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mamas pls make una help me with d ingredient of gbegiri n how 2 cook it.I'm craven it like mad n I dnt knw where 2 get it here in ekpoma n I no sabi cook am,e ri pe temi bami bayi lol?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
@ imurboss ,keep praying.......trust God.......remind the devil constantly that he is a liar.it's gonna be fine! Your testimony has to be shared.#team april# cool wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
sunnshyn:

I smiled when I saw you write ' I read my supernatural childbirth'...I think every mama out here should request this material if they do not have one already...it helps to build our faith and reminds us of God's promises concerning us mama...and every prayers to say, declaring God's words concerning us and our LO.

I remember I was so ill in my first trimester cos I totally forget this ebook until DH reminded me...now, I'm glowing(complexion wise), no worries whatsoever, healthy as God wants me to be, I teach, cook, clean, go grocery shopping..this is cause I keep declaring God's words concerning me and my baby.....

In fact, few days ago I didn't feel my baby's movement at all and I was saying it to DH that baby hasn't moved oo and the devil almost brought fears to my heart, I immediately remembered God's words, 'I will not cast my young or miscarry and the number of days I will fulfil"....I kept declaring, not long, my baby did a somersault...and I laughed..it's gettting into winter where I am, and everyone's getting flu and all, but I'm so healthy....though I also eat right(Oranges for Vit c) 'cos I told God I do not want a big bump, or fall ill....I'm 24 weeks going on 25

I have the ebook mamas, please ask if u do not have one....

God bless us all...
I need the e_book too
Marygold_28@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yetunspepper: 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
proudmom38:
Mamas pls make una help me with d ingredient of gbegiri n how 2 cook it.I'm craven it like mad n I dnt knw where 2 get it here in ekpoma n I no sabi cook am,e ri pe temi bami bayi lol?
Google Dooney's kitchen/gbegiri
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
@Lovinam,

Saw your post in the politics forum and im still cheesy cheesy, you no get liver sam sam!! grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
proudmom38:

Wetin lil proudy wants, lil proudy gets.

Ingedients:

1.Beans
2.Blended pepper (to your specification)
3.Palm oil
4.Seasoning
5.Fish or Meat

Steps:
----Wash the skin off the beans

----Boil the beans till its very soft

----Bring it down from the fire

----Use Ewedu broom (ijabe) to mash it to a smooth texture and sieve out whatever you can't get to a smooth consistency otherwise you'd be left with something that looks like a baby's poo smiley

---Put the boiled meat/fish,pepper,oil,seasoning and salt to taste and continue to check at interval.

When e done, send my own through Big Joe oooo wink

CAVEAT: Don't use the variety of beans that doesn't soften easily but if that is the only option, add a pinch of potash to help the softening process.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
Oya de dia na. E be like u never see dem before, na only question u go de ask urself. Eg wetin carry me comot house dis morning? So na so my life go just kpeme for notin? Kai if to say I break leg gov go fit visit me so? My dear na so life go just do u zoom for eye. Na wen u reach house u go begin de hala sef. Fear no go gree u talk for outside cos u no sabi who be who. I see PEPPER dat day
modath:

@Lovinam,

Saw your post in the politics forum and im still cheesy cheesy, you no get liver sam sam!! grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lana75(f): 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
Pls, my sis I need it.my email is adamadic@yahoomcom. Thanks and remain blessed.
sunnshyn:

I smiled when I saw you write ' I read my supernatural childbirth'...I think every mama out here should request this material if they do not have one already...it helps to build our faith and reminds us of God's promises concerning us mama...and every prayers to say, declaring God's words concerning us and our LO.

I remember I was so ill in my first trimester cos I totally forget this ebook until DH reminded me...now, I'm glowing(complexion wise), no worries whatsoever, healthy as God wants me to be, I teach, cook, clean, go grocery shopping..this is cause I keep declaring God's words concerning me and my baby.....

In fact, few days ago I didn't feel my baby's movement at all and I was saying it to DH that baby hasn't moved oo and the devil almost brought fears to my heart, I immediately remembered God's words, 'I will not cast my young or miscarry and the number of days I will fulfil"....I kept declaring, not long, my baby did a somersault...and I laughed..it's gettting into winter where I am, and everyone's getting flu and all, but I'm so healthy....though I also eat right(Oranges for Vit c) 'cos I told God I do not want a big bump, or fall ill....I'm 24 weeks going on 25

I have the ebook mamas, please ask if u do not have one....

God bless us all...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AudreyI(f): 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=sunnshyn post=32575487]

Sent dear[/quote

Modified.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AudreyI(f): 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
marygold:

I need the e_book too
Marygold_28@yahoo.com
Thank you

Hi. Its been a while. How's your little girl? Number 2 don enter?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AudreyI(f): 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
@sunnshyn: that was super fast. You are an angel. Thanks a lot!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
lovinam:
Oya de dia na. E be like u never see dem before, na only question u go de ask urself. Eg wetin carry me comot house dis morning? So na so my life go just kpeme for notin? Kai if to say I break leg gov go fit visit me so? My dear na so life go just do u zoom for eye. Na wen u reach house u go begin de hala sef. Fear no go gree u talk for outside cos u no sabi who be who. I see PEPPER dat day

Your story reminds me of my sis' own in PH , she said she was still doing shakara when the political thugs insisted that they mustn't go into the cubicle but thumb print in the open so they could be sure they voted for their candidates , say when she hear gunshot ehn na the gutter wey dey front of their house she first dodge inside, say na when she enter inside she notice sey ballot papers still dey her hand!!! cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunnshyn(f): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
AudreyI:
@sunnshyn: that was super fast. You are an angel. Thanks a lot!!!

It was a Pleasure mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kathy22(f): 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
@ sunshyn pls send me the book my email is abimbolacathrine@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
Worst nightmare, thugs hovering over you while u vote! The horror!!
modath:

Your story reminds me of my sis' own in PH , she said she was still doing shakara when the political thugs insisted that they mustn't go into the cubicle but thumb print in the open so they could be sure they voted for their candidates , say when she hear gunshot ehn na the gutter wey dey front of their house she first dodge inside, say na when she enter inside she notice sey ballot papers still dey her hand!!! cheesy grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
chifreke:

ok...dear
i no follow...pushing...oooo
make...no body wish me pregy...d more reason...i flew
rukemi291
twinmama
donatee
godfavouredgal
dhabeautyjas
beedam
lovinam
preshilia
opeolukoya
phunmilomi
lyndaroyce
sayoberry
loveangel
nkemella
kejibaby
mamaabike
julieni
julibest
dunni29
starbuck
beevann
topsmum
kingskiddie
beckytunde
tchiwinnie
ToyosiR
mummy2be
mumsgirl27
proudmum38
sexiebecky ummtwins
ifefunmi
cutiereborn
rezzy
imurboss
opeoluwa2
cutiez
ehiblessing kaynee
maran1983
mummyf
rechima
simababe
debby
and......d rest mamas....how una dey
Thanks for the mention...Body dey o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
modath:

Wetin lil proudy wants, lil proudy gets.

Ingedients:

1.Beans
2.Blended pepper (to your specification)
3.Palm oil
4.Seasoning
5.Fish or Meat

Step:
----Wash the skin off the beans

----Boil the beans till its very soft

----Bring it down from the fire

----Use Ewedu broom (ijabe) to mash it to a smooth texture and sieve out whatever you can't get to a smooth consistency otherwise you'd be left with something that looks like a baby's poo smiley

---Put the boiled meat/fish,pepper,oil,seasoning and salt to taste and continue to check at interval.

When e done, send my own through Big Joe oooo wink

CAVEAT: Don't use the variety of beans that doesn't soften easily but if that is the only option, add a pinch of potash to help the softening process.
Thanks sis,u re da bomb...Muuaahh! Will send urs through Edo line *winks*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
Yetunspepper:
Google Dooney's kitchen/gbegiri
Thanks ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.