Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8199792 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4627) (4628) (4629) (4630) (4631) (4632) (4633) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Owasgirl(f): 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
Enkay12:
Bs! Bs! Bs!
Good day Mommas in the house.. My pregnancy process was smooth, no serious ms, Edd was 9th sept but had my girl 4th sept via cs due to high blood pressure issues. I never had history of hbp till 38th week of the pregnancy, my bp started shooting up but protein wasnt found in my urine, i was placed on medication to bring it down but it kept rising and my doc told me its very risky for mother and baby esp when they go into labour, so was admitted and booked for cs. During the cs it was discovered cord was round the baby's neck which would have been difficult n may strangle the baby if it was VD and i thank God it all ended in praise and recovering fast.
Pls mommas pray about your pregnancy process and allow God take the wheel, God's plan is always the best and when it comes to delivery which ever way is a way whether cs or vd, the most important thing is alive mother n baby. Wish all preggy mamas a safe delivery and for those still looking up to God, you will carry your bundle of joy soonest.
Pls manage the short Bs

Thank God it ended in praise.
Congratulations once again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
Besea:
Honeydoc,
Joilin,
Amjane.

So glad to hear from you. It will all be worth it in the end. Heartburn, waist pain, frequent urination, swollen feet, vigilante etc cannot hold back God's blessing to us.

Amen!
Thanks cappo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
mitchyy:
Awwww! I love you all. Thanks Karyss for manning the ship. You did an awesome job and we appreciate you.

Congrats Comtem2011 and other mamas who have dropped. I never knew handling a baby and toddler is gon be this exhausting. Still trying to find my feet.

Safe delivery to those still waddling!

Jux seeing this mama. Thanks dearie. Ow is u n urs?. Im in d same shoes with u ma. Its sooo evlxhausting buh we will pull thru.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
Enkay12:
Bs! Bs! Bs!
Good day Mommas in the house.. My pregnancy process was smooth, no serious ms, Edd was 9th sept but had my girl 4th sept via cs due to high blood pressure issues. I never had history of hbp till 38th week of the pregnancy, my bp started shooting up but protein wasnt found in my urine, i was placed on medication to bring it down but it kept rising and my doc told me its very risky for mother and baby esp when they go into labour, so was admitted and booked for cs. During the cs it was discovered cord was round the baby's neck which would have been difficult n may strangle the baby if it was VD and i thank God it all ended in praise and recovering fast.
Pls mommas pray about your pregnancy process and allow God take the wheel, God's plan is always the best and when it comes to delivery which ever way is a way whether cs or vd, the most important thing is alive mother n baby. Wish all preggy mamas a safe delivery and for those still looking up to God, you will carry your bundle of joy soonest.
Pls manage the short Bs

Congrats again dear, thanks be to God who gives wisdom....To Him alone be all the glory.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
Enkay12:
Bs! Bs! Bs!
Good day Mommas in the house.. My
Pls manage the short Bs

We thank God for you mama. Please get all the rest you can. No matter how short, we always look forward to reading BS as it helps us gather more information.
Thank you and God bless your baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Good evening mamas embarassed. Please my hips hurts because I lie on my side when I want to sleep cry. I just turn to the other side after I have used the restroom at night.

I am 19 weeks today, to the glory of God. How do I help the ministry since we still have like 21 weeks to go? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
glimpse:
Good evening mamas embarassed. Please my hips hurts because I lie on my side when I want to sleep cry. I just turn to the other side after I have used the restroom at night.

I am 19 weeks today, to the glory of God. How do I help the ministry since we still have like 21 weeks to go? undecided
Welcome to d club of hurting hips.... I have been suffering this since last week. U can try padding up wrappers and lying on it. Me I have tried everything but no result so am just romancing d package. Pele teamie grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tessie89: 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bunny19:
Welcome to d club of hurting hips.... I have been suffering this since last week. U can try padding up wrappers and lying on it. Me I have tried everything but no result so am just romancing d package. Pele teamie grin grin

Putting a pillow in-between my leg and resting d affected hip on the pillow did work wonder for me, u can try it too, it might work for u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sanyem(f): 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
[quote author=Besea post=70981737]Able Team January
Team Pacesetters
Please answer roll call.

If you have checked sex please update.

Glory be to God alone for how far we have come. We are rest assured that it will end in praise. We are now 23, 22, 21, 20 and 19 weeks.

Who else is not sleeping through the night? By now baby kicks should be frequent and definite. Please take your routine supplements o even though I'm the chief defaulter. Please shop for baby now that you have the strength o.

Please indicate your edd and name if not mentioned.
1. besea... 17/1/2019
2. Joilin... 13/1 /2019
3. Ejika48...30/1/2019
4. cutewifey...16/1/2019
5. Melly245…26/1/2019
6. AmJane… 28/1/2019
7. Fibett…? /1/2019
8. Okeoghene4real… 4/1/2019
9. Iffffffy...20/1/2019
10. Honeydoc... 25/1/2019
11. BarrONLS... 25/1/2019..... XY
12. Sanyem... 18/1/2019
13. adamsoghene... 25/1/2019

#THERESHALLBENOLOSS
#Teamsupernaturaldelivery
#Teamnewyearbabies Present am doing fine,sleep wella, am only dealing with heartburn & back pain .Thanks for checking on us

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sanyem(f): 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
[quote author=Besea post=70981737]Able Team January
Team Pacesetters
Please answer roll call.

If you have checked sex please update.

Glory be to God alone for how far we have come. We are rest assured that it will end in praise. We are now 23, 22, 21, 20 and 19 weeks.

Who else is not sleeping through the night? By now baby kicks should be frequent and definite. Please take your routine supplements o even though I'm the chief defaulter. Please shop for baby now that you have the strength o.

Please indicate your edd and name if not mentioned.
1. besea... 17/1/2019
2. Joilin... 13/1 /2019
3. Ejika48...30/1/2019
4. cutewifey...16/1/2019
5. Melly245…26/1/2019
6. AmJane… 28/1/2019
7. Fibett…? /1/2019
8. Okeoghene4real… 4/1/2019
9. Iffffffy...20/1/2019
10. Honeydoc... 25/1/2019
11. BarrONLS... 25/1/2019..... XY
12. Sanyem... 18/1/2019
13. adamsoghene... 25/1/2019

#THERESHALLBENOLOSS
#Teamsupernaturaldelivery
#Teamnewyearbabies [Present all is well,am only dealing with heartburn & back pain. Thanks for checking on us]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by promisedwealth(m): 1:05am On Sep 10, 2018
goodmrning my madams n ogas pls i have a situation my wife experince blood drops when she uses the toilet and she has running stomock. i toke her to where she registered fo antinetal the doctor said the baby is over weight and its moved down that why experince the blood but she shud nt worry the baby wil go back to normal pls house any better explanation to this. its our frist and its fivemouths now.pls i need advice
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chiwanks: 2:07am On Sep 10, 2018
karyss:
A big congratulations to Chiwanks , gracygem100 , Comtem2011 ur lo's will bring u all laughter and happiness

Happy Sunday mamas
Amen. Thanks dear. You have been doing great

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Astilo(f): 2:32am On Sep 10, 2018
Hello mothers,
Am just joining,my husband told me about this thread and how it's going to be helpful..
Am happy to be here.. Am a month pregnant ..

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 4:22am On Sep 10, 2018
Astilo:
Hello mothers,
Am just joining,my husband told me about this thread and how it's going to be helpful..
You're very welcome dear
Its a great family here
Identify with your teammates and feel free to mingle
I wish you a stressfree preggie period and successful delivery

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 10, 2018
promisedwealth:
goodmrning my madams n ogas pls i have a situation my wife experince blood drops when she uses the toilet and she has running stomock. i toke her to where she registered fo antinetal the doctor said the baby is over weight and its moved down that why experince the blood but she shud nt worry the baby wil go back to normal pls house any better explanation to this. its our frist and its fivemouths now.pls i need advice
Was scan done?That explanation doesn't make much sense to me.Also,how can a foetus be over weight at just 5 months?Pls,kindly see another Dr.If you stay in Lagos,go to a primary health care center,they do have doctors.Or go to a general hospital if in other states. Just ensure you see a medical Dr.That one doesn't sound like one

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by evamum: 8:25am On Sep 10, 2018
Congrats to all Mamas that have offloaded, may arrival of your LO brings more joy and blessings to your home.
Bravo to September mommas for back to back BA, you are the real VIP. Each BA announcement gives me the feeling that the queue is getting to my turn soon and inturn creating more space for new BFP announcement of our GTC momma. Keep popping those cuties mommas, am loving them! wink

@Zaynie, hope are you doing better? Praying for God's absolute healing.

Wishing all mommas Blessed week ahead.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Owasgirl(f): 8:30am On Sep 10, 2018
Astilo:
Hello mothers,

Lovely welcome to you.
Wishing you a stress free 9months.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by promisedwealth(m): 9:04am On Sep 10, 2018
zeezzy:
Was scan done?That explanation doesn't make much sense to me.Also,how can a foetus be over weight at just 5 months?Pls,kindly see another Dr.If you stay in Lagos,go to a primary health care center,they do have doctors.Or go to a general hospital if in other states. Just ensure you see a medical Dr.That one doesn't sound like one
thanks already on our way to another hospital i 'm based in owerri thanks alot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 9:07am On Sep 10, 2018
Tessie89:

Putting a pillow in-between my leg and resting d affected hip on the pillow did work wonder for me, u can try it too, it might work for u
Ok thanks ma, will give it a try.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sholai(f): 9:28am On Sep 10, 2018
Good Morning House,

We are here again oooo. Thank God for His mercies endureth forever.

Am 18 weeks gone. please can I know my team members?

Thank you.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 9:50am On Sep 10, 2018
sholai:
Good Morning House,

We are here again oooo. Thank God for His mercies endureth forever.

Am 18 weeks gone. please can I know my team members?

Thank you.
grin grin. Welcome to team extraordinary!! Provide us with ur EDD. Congrats and happy bumping

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 9:54am On Sep 10, 2018
Yesitsme:
Good evening wonderful mothers..i came to register myself abeg no strength to talk to much.. Baby number 2 loading.....February 2019 mums where una dey
How did I miss this post?? Congratulations and welcome ma. Pls provide us with ur EDD. It shall end in praise for us all! smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetveee(f): 10:46am On Sep 10, 2018
Good morning mamas. Congratulations to all the mamas that have put to birth may God bless and protect you and your little one. Please mamas am here to ask about the average cost of child birth in a private hospital. Currently working in maiduguri but i dont plan to give birth here, i already have a dr am seeing and he gave us a fair knowledge but i want to compare it will help me in choosing wether to give birth in jos or abuja. my able cappo bunny19 and experienced mamas please chook mouth. Ps. Epidural inclusive o. The fear of labor pain is making me weigh all available options
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 10:58am On Sep 10, 2018
Eriolaoluwa:
Try this process
I mistakenly tried it while trying to stand up

Sit on the couch or the bed,make DH stand in between your laps ,put ur 2 hands on his shoulder like you need his support to stand up
In return he should try n lift you up holding ur back with his both hand but in reality you won’t be standing up
While at that position he can move his hands up and down putting pressure on the painful parts

Hope you Ll get the process
It has been working for me

Thank you so much teamie, this really helped. I haven't had the pain for over a week now.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sholai(f): 11:10am On Sep 10, 2018
Bunny19:
grin grin. Welcome to team extraordinary!! Provide us with ur EDD. Congrats and happy bumping

10th Feb. 2019 by His grace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by legendsmother(f): 11:21am On Sep 10, 2018
Liftedhands:
Its page 4600... Came out of peeping at page 500+! Its been 4k pages of testimonies, tears ,love, laughter, drama and sisterhood.

We have shared in the losses, celebrated in the gains! And have made lasting friendships here.

I'm booking this space as usual for me and my GTC sister's, God is not asleep we shall all testify of His goodness.

Legendsmother
Loisemm
Pweetymi
Towerofgrace
Fvine
safeo6
Happymummy
Tripleblessings
Breadplanets
Mamatuoyo
Mummykriti
Redeemed
Lifted hands
Add your name in faith if you don't mind.

Father truly You are God all by Yourself! There is none like You. You alone sees our hearts and hears our cries. Forgive us our sins and shower us with Your mercy! Let our wombs be filled with as many children as we desire, children that will bring glory to Your kingdom and joy to our hearts in Jesus Blessed name we pray Amen.

Grant all pregnant women here a safe and successful pregnancy and delivery in Jesus mighty name Amen.

Good morning all.

Thanks mummy ekene and God bless you ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 11:25am On Sep 10, 2018
Abeg,where team March,make una welcome me.
So tired.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
sholai:

10th Feb. 2019 by His grace
Noted!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
sweetveee:
Good morning mamas. Congratulations to all the mamas that have put to birth may God bless and protect you and your little one. Please mamas am here to ask about the average cost of child birth in a private hospital. Currently working in maiduguri but i dont plan to give birth here, i already have a dr am seeing and he gave us a fair knowledge but i want to compare it will help me in choosing wether to give birth in jos or abuja. my able cappo bunny19 and experienced mamas please chook mouth. Ps. Epidural inclusive o. The fear of labor pain is making me weigh all available options
. Sorry teamie i dont have an idea,am not using a private hospital. But am sure mamas that are using them will answer u once they come online.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gracedom: 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
I just joined this group after logging off from all birthing site when ttc became tiring plus MC here and there.

To God be the glory, I’ve been using style since to search for Team April, I’m yet to see. maybe our date is still far that’s why.

God bless and keep answering our prayers. Amen well done strong women

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
Gracedom:
I just joined this group after logging off from all birthing site when ttc became tiring plus MC here and there.

To God be the glory, I’ve been using style since to search for Team April, I’m yet to see. maybe our date is still far that’s why.

Congratulations, grace found you at last.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
you are welcome dear, we are here just that our month is far that's y you dnt see us talk but very soon we will be here every time,.
Gracedom:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4627) (4628) (4629) (4630) (4631) (4632) (4633) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.