Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147056 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4634) (4635) (4636) (4637) (4638) (4639) (4640) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennyandrews(f): 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
When does 3rd trimester start?in weeks and months.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
Bennyandrews:
28 weeks/7 months ish I guess not sure again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by exquizit(f): 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
Bennyandrews:

27 weeks

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tina462: 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
Bennyandrews:
When pdoes 3rd trimester start?in weeks and months.

28th weeks/ 7mths

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
Wonder mamas,

What's the right dose for the following routine drugs

Ferrous sulphate

Vit.B Complex

Multivitamin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tina462: 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hello mummies, hope we all r doing great.....
Am Mrs Tina and I sell all babies nd children gears ....from newborn__toddler____ten. They are neatly used UK products and we do nationwide delivery. Call or chat me up on 07034853820 for more details or enquiry.
Follow us on Instagram @uniquemums
Uniquemum is here to serve u better at cheap and affordable prices.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 5:52am On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=Stmema post=71113296][/quote]It is well with you dear sis. Please get enough rest now cos when baby comes, it's a different story entirely.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 5:54am On Sep 14, 2018
Rejoice04:

Present Cappo. How are you doing too?

Hospital bag packed just remaining diaper. Have been looking for Size 1 molfix around me but couldn't get. My first baby came out 2.9kg and this baby also can not be up to 3.5kg hence the need for size 1. Am planning to check molfix warehouse in Karu market I may be lucky to get.

As for EDD LMP gave me September 27th, early scan Oct 13th and mid trimester scan October 1st. Am sticking to 13th because my period at that time was not regular, my toddler & DH birth month is October so let me born another October baby and I was sure I wasn't pregnant on my LMP. I was weaning my toddler when I found out on the 3rd day I was pregnant.

Congrats to our latest mums in the house.

Welcome to the newbies I wish you all a pleasant stay here.

Waddling mamas it shall end in praise for us.

GTC mamas I pray God will wipe your tears soonest like He wiped mine. I use to be a member of TTC thread then. Now am popping 2 babies within 2years. Your own story will be a case of twins or triplet as you desire in this month of September IJN. Amen.
weldone dear. Amen to the prayers. Have you been able to get the diaper?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 5:59am On Sep 14, 2018
Mumifortune:

Present cappo...... vigillante is real mehn, I dey look for sleep or better still who go employ pregnant woman for night watch please let me know oh. I can't be doing this work for free oh when baby never show sad
Shopping 98% done cool

Hospital bag packing 0% done cheesy (the sluggishness this days no get part 2).

October Mamas I hail una smiley

see this woman ooo, shopping 98% packing 0%. Do you know packing is more difficult than shopping cos with your list in hand, you must make sure that everything needed is packed in your back. And you must double check and triple and quadruple check sef. Unless you want the nurses to be disturbing your minder at the hospital upandan.

Oya kpele, go and pack. Ndo, just manage, or should i comman EPP u?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 6:03am On Sep 14, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Cappo well done oh, I'm done packing baby's bag (so sweet grin) rem mine but I'll make sure I'm done b4 the end of sept.

kiss
That's​ my babe, do quick and pack yours too u hear. I also used two different bags during my first but didn't like the aftermath while going home, the load was just scatter scatter but now i got my size 2 box and put everything inside, baby's one side, mine the other side.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 6:08am On Sep 14, 2018
zaynie:

Cappo.
Shopping 70% done
Packing 10% done
I'm waiting for month end ó. Let me just take it easy jeje.
I've not even bought naming clothes for myself cry cry.
I cannot afford to port ó.
Collected hospital list yesterday and I've chopped money that husby gave me for baby cry cry
Let me just wait for Sept salary.
Akorede shuu wait till at least second week in October kiss
Everyone is looking at me like I'm gonna pop anytime soon. My husby practically worships me now grin, if I cough... Ghen gehn, if I'm eating and I sigh..... Corner eye, I want to pee, he will be looking at me funny...I'm not even allowed to settle fight between my 2 older kids cos he doesn't want me shouting cheesy
If baby now kicks hard or BH hits and I squeeze face, he will be like "what are you 2 doing to yourselves there?"
If I venture call him when he is out of the house, he will soberly answer the call..... I be like... Dude chill, baby isn't due for another 6 weeks, don't go and get hbp before then.
All these mamas giving me unbalanced percentage, my next roll call won't be funny oo, i go tear bra tear pant ooo if i hear less than 80% packing . Issokay. I wee not vex now, till Monday.

There's this song in our ANC : E Bami rababa f'oko mi o, Oko Olori ire to fun mi l'oyun (meaning 'join me to praise/worship my excellent husband that got me pregnant.')
Mama Zaynie, do and pack, u hear.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EzyF: 6:09am On Sep 14, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Lol mama, you really tried but me I'm tired of the heaviness and I have already discussed with baba God that I'm delivering on or before October due date o, even at 38 weeks sef, whew!, I go forward forward mbok. Well done grin

Lol when me I'm praying for 39/40 weeks sef
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumifortune: 8:40am On Sep 14, 2018
Joomie:
see this woman ooo, shopping 98% packing 0%. Do you know packing is more difficult than shopping cos with your list in hand, you must make sure that everything needed is packed in your back. And you must double check and triple and quadruple check sef. Unless you want the nurses to be disturbing your minder at the hospital upandan.

Oya kpele, go and pack. Ndo, just manage, or should i comman EPP u?

Yes my able cappo grin (Bag packing mode activated with chest out)

How I wish you can help me cappo sad

The laziness and body heaviness am feeling is not even funny to me anymore cry.....me that like work before, now I hide when I see work both for office and house.... To stand up and urinate at night sef is like when Buhari want to sign budget grin

But am sure it will end in praise for us all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumifortune: 9:04am On Sep 14, 2018
jumy16:
I will do that ma, the baby has been in cephalic position since my conception, den I was taking cold drink...just like two weeks now I stop taking it since they said its not good, was thinking maybe its d cause ooo...anyway have continue my cold drink oooo

Thank u ma

Mama I do not think cold drink is the cause, most pregnant mamas including myself take cold drink some even take ice block because that's is what our taste bud can tolerate now.
Let's just keep praying to God and believing that everything will be alright at last.
The important thing is for your mind to be relax and be at peace. At this stage you don't need anything that will cause you panic and anxiety.

It's well with you and baby, and must surely end in praise in Jesus name. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haleematm(f): 9:21am On Sep 14, 2018
Rayhanna:

You are welcome ma'am. How are you fairing? The rate at which i urinate now ehn shocked shocked shocked m not even understanding. Immediately i finish like ds, i feel like urinating again cry cry is ds how it use to do pehzin.??
Lols. That is it oo my sister. Before even getting to d toilet again u will need to use your hand to support ur stomach so that ur bladder won't burst. Try drink less fluid before going to bed so as to reduce the number of visits to d loo. It will soon be over by God's grace mother alive baby alive and in good heath.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 9:23am On Sep 14, 2018
tiwatopebam:
doctor said some develop early and some late but he said is always good to wait till 10 weeks before doing scan, my first baby was dectected at exactly six weeks go back in two weeks everything will be fine by God's grace.

Amen and Amen
@the bolded, same with me.

pam09:

Sorry for coming late cappo, we doing great just mild offset here and there. Surprised my bump is almost obvious thanks to my big stomach . Wishing us all safe and sweet bumping.

Good to know you're doing great teamie. At the bolded grin grin baby wants to announce his/her presence early.

Amen to the prayers.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice04(f): 9:23am On Sep 14, 2018
Joomie:
weldone dear. Amen to the prayers. Have you been able to get the diaper?

No I have not. Am waiting for when I will go to market to get take away plates for naming or
i will just get at Sahad store very close to the hospital I use.

Thanks for your concern Cappo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice04(f): 9:26am On Sep 14, 2018
Mercyjosh:

Amen. Thanks and supernatural delivery to you

Amen. Thanks ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haleematm(f): 9:26am On Sep 14, 2018
Morning mothers can't stomach this alone do I had to come and share it. Met one of my uncles yesterday and he was asking his bro. Who am I. Ehmmm his brother told him it's Halimat now d next thing he said was ahhhhh " you were looking smarter than this the last time I saw you" (that was a month ago). Abeg am I the only one in this? 4weeks in a pregnancy no be beans especially at this stage.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:37am On Sep 14, 2018
whyworryPH:

I know dear. I'm also having second thoughts about waiting until my due date but God has the final say. But I'll still be adding you to Nov roll call just in case grin

cheesy mama!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 9:40am On Sep 14, 2018
Joomie:
All these mamas giving me unbalanced percentage, my next roll call won't be funny oo, i go tear bra tear pant ooo if i hear less than 80% packing . Issokay. I wee not vex now, till Monday.

There's this song in our ANC : E Bami rababa f'oko mi o, Oko Olori ire to fun mi l'oyun (meaning 'join me to praise/worship my excellent husband that got me pregnant.')

Very funny song, we sing it in my ANC too.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:43am On Sep 14, 2018
Joomie:
That's​ my babe, do quick and pack yours too u hear. I also used two different bags during my first but didn't like the aftermath while going home, the load was just scatter scatter but now i got my size 2 box and put everything inside, baby's one side, mine the other side.

Oh really shocked is it not the midwife o, always telling us at anc to pack baby's delivery bag separately and our own with extra gears for baby separately.
No be small load like one is travelling for hols, but they keep stressing it, even this last Tuesday I went for anc, the nurse kept hammering on it.
Thanks for this idea tho cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:50am On Sep 14, 2018
EzyF:

Lol when me I'm praying for 39/40 weeks sef

Just negodu mama that enjoys carrying her lo in her womb, me I want baby soonest in my hands, body pains and peeing no be here again.
I won't lie o, I'll really miss carrying my lo in me everywhere I go sha but baby in my hands feels better, no more pressure and pee pee anyhow and anytime grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 11:09am On Sep 14, 2018
Joomie:

Hahahaha.... Funny song. Im sure it's a govt hospital, I wish private hospitals sing and dance too cos I can't wait to start signing and dancing o. I remember all those songs my mum use to sing for me back then, she did her ANC in a govt hospital too.

'Ope meta lemi ose(2ce), moru layo, mogbe layo, motunrigbejo, Ope meta lemi oshe'

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 11:24am On Sep 14, 2018
I'm so happy cos I'm starting ANC IN few days time, i can't wait! Ama give them hot hot leggings and top, they are not ready for us grin. I'm so excited o... Naso we bid 1st trimester goodbye. God thank you but I need my tastebud back.

Please, snr mama's in the house, what should i be expecting at my first ANC session? Hope they wee not gimme injection cos i will shout and cry as usual o cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 11:59am On Sep 14, 2018
bayobabe:

Hospital bag packed but not through with shopping. I thank God that I have enjoyed my pregnancy through and I pray to Him to let my Labor follow the same trend. Apart from the not painful kicks and slight pelvic pains that comes in about 5 mins and leaves, I feel like I always feel before I was pregnant, first trimester, if not for missed mensuration, I would not had known that I was pregnant. All thanks be to God. My only concern is that my baby was measured to be 2.26kg at 34 weeks, hope that isn't too small.
Your baby's weight is just fine sis. We are almost there

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
Fabmummy:

Thanks Teamie. We are doing great to God's glory. Graciously counting down.

Bags not packed yet lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Congrats to everyone that recently put to bed. God bless and keep your LOS.
our runaway Mummy, oya do and pack the bag ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
Fabmummy, our runaway Mummy oya do and pack the bag na.

giftedofgod shebi you are forming customer with birthing abi dais you have not yet shopped. Shopping! Not to talk of packing. Biko do and shop and pack too, u hear

Vicky9ice, wehdone sis, it shall end in praise.

ladyP30, do and pack the bag so that the counting down will be easier na.

GODSMILEFOREVER, kpele dear just snack on fruits and vegetables that appeal to you.

Mumifortune, i wee gladly EPP you, pass the bag and the items please, don't forget the list too.

Rejoice04, it is well with you dear.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
bukit05:

Very funny song, we sing it in my ANC too.
The very first time I heard it, i got home and sang it for my husband, the laughter no be here that day.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Oh really shocked is it not the midwife o, always telling us at anc to pack baby's delivery bag separately and our own with extra gears for baby separately.
No be small load like one is travelling for hols, but they keep stressing it, even this last Tuesday I went for anc, the nurse kept hammering on it.
Thanks for this idea tho cappo
it's better to follow their instructions ooo. Cos at my own side, when you are nearing full dialation, you will be asked to pick all that will be needed to dress the new baby into a new poly bag in readiness for labour room.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
Rbae:

Hahahaha.... Funny song. Im sure it's a govt hospital, I wish private hospitals sing and dance too cos I can't wait to start signing and dancing o. I remember all those songs my mum use to sing for me back then, she did her ANC in a govt hospital too.

'Ope meta lemi ose(2ce), moru layo, mogbe layo, motunrigbejo, Ope meta lemi oshe'
Looooool, i think they sing and dance everywhere. It's a form of exercise.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Astilo(f): 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
My mamas in the house.. Please I need your help.. My Tommy has been disturbing me for days now.. Sometimes I feel a sharp pain below my Tommy.. I have not started my ANC ..a pharmacist adviced I don't take any drugs. He told me to just drink garri and a lot of liquid.. I have been doing that.. But the pain has not relieved me.. Please what can I do.. It makes me feel uncomfortable and weak...

(1) (2) (3) ... (4634) (4635) (4636) (4637) (4638) (4639) (4640) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: star56 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.