Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8199761 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4666) (4667) (4668) (4669) (4670) (4671) (4672) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
zaynie:

Have you tried to naturally induce labor via walks, pineapples, ṣe x, nípple stimulation etc?
Put your mind at rest and remember that all dates are +/-2 weeks.

As long as your blood level is fine then you can stick to just folic acid but you can also try to add desolate and bcomplex and vitamin c. You can buy the counting for instead of the bulky sachet

Teamie what of dates fruit I was planning to take it from next week doesn't it do the work too?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
Aitee1:

Teamie what of dates fruit I was planning to take it from next week doesn't it do the work too?

It works too.
I've read great reviews but she's already 40 weeks and I feel it's too late for that now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chachabae(f): 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
Good evening mamas.
Though it seems almost late but i feel like identifying with my fellow waddling mamas.

I've been on NL but came to this preggy thread sometime this month while I was seeking for an info.
Though I didn't get it, but some of the discussions and sharings, I've benefitted from them.

Congratulations to all the mamas that have delivered...your babies will be all you've prayed for.

@Bunny19, so sorry for your loss but glad that you're sounding strong. God will visit you soonest.

@Rbae, may God perfect that which concerns you.

@Mumifortune, God will help you n yours no matter what the situation is mama. Be strengthened.

To all the GTC mums, the good Lord will visit y'all soon in no distant time.

To my fellow waddling mamas, our joy shall not be cut short.
We shall all deliver safely...mother alive, baby alive.
All these n more I've prayed in Jesus name, Amen.

It's my second missionary journey.
October Cappo, @Zaynie please add me mama. Edd is 11th.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
chachabae:
Good evening mamas.
Though it seems almost late but i feel like identifying with my fellow waddling mamas.

I've been on NL but came to this preggy thread sometime this month while I was seeking for an info.
Though I didn't get it, but some of the discussions and sharings, I've benefitted from them.

Congratulations to all the mamas that have delivered...your babies will be all you've prayed for.

@Bunny19, so sorry for your loss but glad that you're sounding strong. God will visit you soonest.

@Rbae, may God perfect that which concerns you.

@Mumifortune, God will help you n yours no matter what the situation is mama. Be strengthened.

To all the GTC mums, the good Lord will visit y'all soon in no distant time.

To my fellow waddling mamas, our joy shall not be cut short.
We shall all deliver safely...mother alive, baby alive.
All these n more I've prayed in Jesus name, Amen.

It's my second missionary journey.
October Cappo, @Zaynie please add me mama. Edd is 11th.

You are welcome in the name of the Lord.

But I will still spank ya bonbom for this late registration you are doing ó grin
Welcome on board
May the rest of your pregnancy be smooth and merry.

Joomie is our October Cappo, I'm just standing in for her while she heals and bonds with her newborn. wink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
TEAM OCTOBER 2018

The Forerunners.
Big congrats on the birth of your babies.
Rest well and sama us sweet BS.
We are grateful for healthy babies and strong moms!

1. Jumy16.......... XY 13/10>>>23/9
2. Joomie........... XY 01/10>>>28/9 BS SEEN
3. Godisgracious XX. ? >>>>>>28/9

The Flag bearers
hold your bonbom ó!
Monday is here already kiss kiss
1. Thetherapist................... 01
2.Heroesmum............... .... 02
2. amypearl ........................ 05
3. Fabmummy .................... 06
4. Rukkington ..................... 06 .... XX
5. SwtDove.......................... 07
6. mercifull ......................... 09
7.Chachabae........................11
8. vicky9ice .........................12
9. Rejoice04 ....................... 13...... XX
10. ngsoundz ....................... 13
11. bayobabe ........................14...... XY
12. Docnnechiji .................. 14
13. Enkaylala2 ..................... 17 .... XY
14. Stmema ........................ 18
15. Funmi2510 .................... 24
16. Zaynie ............................ 25 ... XX
17. gudbadgal ..................... 25 ... XX
18. Aitee1............................. 25
19. orirebaby ....................... 25
20. ladyP30 ......................... 26
21. Blesseddiva .................. 28
22. BeeBlossoms ............... 29 .... XX
23. giftedofgod .................. 31
24. Mumifortune ................ 31
25. Tinutunde
26. Chinyeresandra
27. gracewealth007
28. Topmid
29. GODSMILEFOREVER
30.Tabsy
31. Pacce

Team October!!!!
Let's keep marching forward!
Independence Party yen ma bad gaaan this Monday.
Get your white lace and green gèlè ready cos we are shaking this place up from 1st to 31st with our supernatural birth stories and not just that, bfps will rain like never before on this thread.

#TeamSharpSharpDelivery
#IndependenceBabies
#EasyPeasyDelivery
#OctoberRocks kiss

Let's welcome our newbies @ SwtDove and Thetherapist (the potential porters kiss) and Chachabae (the peeping Tom cheesy) to our amazing team.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Thetherapist: 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
zeezaa:
Cherry24 ,Helen101, Owasgirl, Thetherapist, Anniebambam1, Swtdove, Please how are you mamas faring?

Thanks for checking on us cappo. Nothing yet o. Fingers crossed and hoping for the best. EDD according to last scan is October first though. By LMP and first scan. It is September 30.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
zaynie:

It works too.
I've read great reviews but she's already 40 weeks and I feel it's too late for that now.

Okay so I'm free to resume with it say like 38weeks abi
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Owasgirl(f): 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2018
zaynie:

It's fesolate I wanted to type járe. Iron tabs.

The pineapples should be Queens. Not the sweet and slim cotonou pineapples. The Queens are usually fat and round. Your target is the hard shaft at the center (core) as it contains more bromelain which triggers uterine contractions.

Thanks a lot sist. Pineapples seems to be out of season. Couldn't get in the market today. sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
Owasgirl:

Thanks a lot sist. Pineapples seems to be out of season. Couldn't get in the market today. sad

Same here.
Been searching for it.
All I got was sour oranges embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
Aitee1:

Okay so I'm free to resume with it say like 38weeks abi

From 36 weeks is fine sef.
It helps the cervix to soften but doesn't induce labour.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
Thetherapist:

Thanks for checking on us cappo. Nothing yet o. Fingers crossed and hoping for the best. EDD according to last scan is October first though. By LMP and first scan. It is September 30.

You are welcome in the name of the Lord kiss kiss kiss

Welcome to Team October.
Let me goan update the list kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
zaynie:

From 36 weeks is fine sef.
It helps the cervix to soften but doesn't induce labour.

I really pray I offload latest 2nd week cos my steps is somehow and this veejah pain and waist pain is not helping matters

So of what essence is the soft cervix if labour no come?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
Aitee1:

I really pray I offload latest 2nd week cos my steps is somehow and this veejah pain and waist pain is not helping matters

So of what essence is the soft cervix if labour no come?

When labour finally comes, it's faster and usually with less tear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2018
zaynie:

When labour finally comes, it's faster and usually with less tear.

Okay, now I get, I'll embark on it then

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
Chai! Swtdove and Thetheraphist, no October weapon fashioned against you shall prosper! Tomorrow is the day.... go forth and born with ease!

Zaynie Zaynie... Zaynie Aduke Oooo! How many times I call you? Eskis ma, e sora yin o
! My otumokpo never finish, no try me o.!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
ayabadamilola:
Chai! Swtdove and Thetheraphist, no October weapon fashioned against you shall prosper! Tomorrow is the day.... go forth and born with ease!

Zaynie Zaynie... Zaynie Aduke Oooo! How many times I call you? Eskis ma, e sora yin o
! My otumokpo never finish, no try me o.!

Aduke ni kò kò.
Adufe ni angry

Your otumokpo cannot catch me ó. tongue tongue tongue

#TeamOct4Laive grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
zaynie:

Aduke ni kò kò.
Adufe ni angry

Your otumokpo cannot catch me ó. tongue tongue tongue

#TeamOct4Laive grin

Team independence.
All this support is for the jollof rice and because you are sister.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
Trippleblessing:

Team independence.
All this support is for the jollof rice and because you are sister.

Oshey járe ọmọ iya mi. kiss
Team October noni
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:43am On Sep 30, 2018
zaynie:

Same here.
Been searching for it.
There's this woman that sells foodstuffs almost close to mom's shop. I bought native pineapple from her then, dunno if she'll have now tho. Just ask her

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:54am On Sep 30, 2018
FloraEC:

There's this woman that sells foodstuffs almost close to mom's shop. I bought native pineapple from her then, dunno if she'll have now tho. Just ask her

I'll ask mom to check for me sef.
But I doubt if she'll open today

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
OMG! This is so disturbing.. I didn't see such tin coming at all.. don't know what to say right now.. But don't lose faith sis.. you will carry ur children dts one tin I know for sure.. u r in my prayers
Bunny19:
Good morning mamas! Hmm.... Allah gives and Allah takes! Am hurting sisters, am really hurting but who am I to say no when God has decreed a thing.

I went for a second opinion and truly my baby is no more. IUFD(intra uterine fetal death) according to the two scans. Remember when I was 6weeks n went for scan, they said d fetus is sharing same space with a submucous myoma,apparently the fibroid grew big and kind of suffocated the fetus.

Alhamdulillah for the experience,after 8yrs of trying I was able to carry a child in my womb for 19weeks, I know am not barren and this just proves it.

Greater things ahead for me, will look into how to get rid of this fibroid then I will try again, I won't give up. I need all d prayers I can get from u all as I go for evacuation.

I love u all and wish my lovely team mates and all wonderful mama safe delivery. N one will suffer any loss inshaAllah. It's well with u all. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
zaynie:

Side eyes her.
Na here I dey.
I am going to suture my bonbom and keep Akorede in till October tongue

Hahahaha, shebi I dinnor mention somebody name grin
Ngwanu, I will not allow labor to hold u b4 12A.M, October it is kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Owasgirl(f): 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
zaynie:

Same here.
Been searching for it.

Can this be use as a substitute?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
Owasgirl:

Can this be use as a substitute?

Nope.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chachabae(f): 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
zaynie:

You are welcome in the name of the Lord.

But I will still spank ya bonbom for this late registration you are doing ó grin
Welcome on board
May the rest of your pregnancy be smooth and merry.

Joomie is our October Cappo, I'm just standing in for her while she heals and bonds with her newborn. wink

Spanking is allowed oo...thanks for tampering justice with mercy.
Amen....smooth and merry it shall be to you too mama.

Alright noted. October Cappo...Joomie.
More grace n strength to you as you stand in.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hello my lovelies. please permit me to drop this here.

Independence day offer at Mima Bear Cloth Nappies!

10% off selected green themed cloth nappy items.

Valid while stocks last and till the 3rd of October!

Lets paint the town green!

contact us via: https:///447424449073

Have a lovely holiday!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
Joomie and other mamas that have birthed, congratulations! God bless your lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Topmid(m): 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
Joomie:

Topmid Topmid, u just bone your Teamies. Hows you? Update us with sex of LO and EDD

My dear, am sorry jare I dare not bone my teamies oo lailai, am doing great and how's you too?
Sex is Xy and date keeps changing and changing jare I tire sef.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
zaynie:

It works too.
So from how many weeks can someone start taking it? I want to start o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
Congrats Joomie. Let me look for your BS.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
zeezaa:
BS!!! BS!!!! BS!!!!

NB:Pardon any typo error
Strong woman. Congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithpeace: 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hello mama plz something is disturbing me oo..as a first time mom when is d right time 2 start feeling baby kick and movements... Am 20wewks gone and haven't heard d baby kick...is it something I should b worried about....Feb mama in d house have u started feeling baby's kick?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4666) (4667) (4668) (4669) (4670) (4671) (4672) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.