Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8159499 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4784) (4785) (4786) (4787) (4788) (4789) (4790) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by irene670(f): 11:33am On Nov 27, 2018
babestell:
Cappo i delivered my baby girl today November 27th. Vagina birth with epidural but abeg my toto is still paining me. i feel like i just fought a battle with an elephant.

permit me to port

congrts to you and all mamas that has birthed their little ones. May your baby be all you have prayed for. wish you quick recovery
please where did you give birth? i need that epidural coz the trauma i passed through during my first child delivery don't wanna leave me alone. i need information on that dearie plss like cost, where it can be offered, advantages and more.

abegg sabi mamas should help a sister
sunbestie
zaynie
Adorablewifey
All cappos
All doctors and medical wokers
abeg no one should waka pass, chuk mouth small

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:56am On Nov 27, 2018
Anapuao:

Indeed mama, it ended in Praise. Amen and Amen! Thanks so much
You are welcome ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
Giddyperson:
Contractions ooo. cry cry
Cappo Adorablewifey how many weeks are we today, I've lost track again. I don't want to born undersize. Team Dec, am i the only one in these shoes?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ndo... just hold on, you'll be 37weeks on Friday. Don't port yet biko.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nobledeals(f): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
Congratulations to all mothers that has welcomed their own lovelies. God will provide in abundance for your sustenance.

Team June, happy 24hours sickness. This my own is more than morning sickness. Making me feel like I no do again. sad

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chanbaby:

why are u asking her? she dey there when giddydaddy give u belle abi she dey ur pant to know ur LMP. born ur born let Adorablewifey have peace.
grin grin grin grin grin pity my teamie nah, it's not easy carrying giddyprince. If I don't take care of her, who will?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
babestell:
Cappo i delivered my baby girl today November 27th. Vagina birth with epidural but abeg my toto is still paining me. i feel like i just fought a battle with an elephant.

permit me to port

Yippie!!!! kiss our babies are beginning to show but I didn't grant you that permission to port ooo.
Congratulations dear and a warm welcome to our princess.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
irene670:

congrts to you and all mamas that has birthed their little ones. May your baby be all you have prayed for. wish you quick recovery
please where did you give birth? i need that epidural coz the trauma i passed through during my first child delivery don't wanna leave me alone. i need information on that dearie plss like cost, where it can be offered, advantages and more.

sunbestie
zaynie
Adorablewifey
All cappos

I don't have an idea about the epidural but mama fear not I learnt no two deliveries are thesame. Other sabi mamas will throw more light on it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
How far?He don show?
Giddyperson:

It's not me and you people. Try again next month tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
babestell:

permit me to port

wow we have started. Congrats on winning your battl3 with the elephant. God bless your little one

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
Halcyon123:
How far?He don show?
This one baby is hungrying you like this. You already know what to do
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
Team 2020,how far?Giddyprince don show? grin
Giddyperson:
This one baby is hungrying you like this. You already know what to do
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babestell(f): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
i gave birth in Houston. but the teaching hospitals in Nigeria offer it too. at.least th he big ones

irene670:

sunbestie
zaynie
Adorablewifey
All cappos

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
Pearl05:

Yes. I will register in a govt hospital. I'm in my 17weeks. Here the they charged 3k for the scan ooo.
Dh said he like the hospital, I don't know whether it's because of the"Christian " in their name that makes him to like them. Anyways, he have to be going there for his own antenatal and me will be using govt. hospital.
No problem dear. Discuss with your husband, explain to him why you really want to change. But still keep the hospital in case you fall into labor and it's the only available source.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
Giddyperson:

It is nah. But it's too much, always getting me scared it's the real thing
Eiyea, I know you can do it. Awaiting the good news.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AllGadgetsNG: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo SINGLE & DOUBLE SuperFast Electric Breast Pump!!!

Single: 17,000
Double: 25,000

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

Contact 09053629994 for details or orders!!!

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
Giddyperson:

It is nah. But it's too much, always getting me scared it's the real thing

Me too o, couldn't sleep last night... Sometimes he will push out my right side like an arrow targeting something. To rub my tommy wahala, cos anytime I start rubbing my Tommy, he will start moving abi stretching and my Tommy will become hard and uncomfortable, if I tap my tommy he will tap me back.
Congrats babestell and welcome to your LO...

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
Representing team January 2019. 32 weeks +

43 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2018
Cat walking mamas.......

Happy bumping ...

If you need an e-copy for the book (what to expect when you are expecting 5th edition) that was mentioned , holla here....I have in my e-library...

It's not attaching here else it would have been easy for anyone interested to download...

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yasmeena(f): 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
Thank you, Maama.
Please I want, Ma. Kindly send to ilhamconsult18@gmail.com

dunasy:

Cat walking mamas.......

Happy bumping ...

If you need an e-copy for the book (what to expect when you are expecting 5th edition) that Zaynie mentioned , holla here....I have in my e-library...

It's not attaching here else it would have been easy for anyone interested to download...

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennyandrews(f): 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
Congratulations teamie. may God bless you and ur Lo. December mama's have started dropping.I am having severe waist pain oo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
dunasy:

Cat walking mamas.......

Happy bumping ...

If you need an e-copy for the book (what to expect when you are expecting 5th edition) that Zaynie mentioned , holla here....I have in my e-library...

please send a copy to me to
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
dunasy:

Cat walking mamas.......

Happy bumping ...

Please i need it ooo blizjoan@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
dunasy:

Cat walking mamas.......

Happy bumping ...

I need it please. You can send to *******.

Got it, Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
irene670:

sunbestie
zaynie
Adorablewifey
All cappos

Each birth is different, however the second birth is easier than the first and usually faster.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
SlimBrawnie:

Thank you mama, my sis recommended Huggies (I initially had moflix in mind) cos that's what she bought few months ago, though I've not asked her how good it is since she started using it recently. Are you referring to this one?
Not this one. The one I used is in a red pack, it's as if the insides was stuffed with newspaper cheesy. Haven't used this one

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
Adorablewifey:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ndo... just hold on, you'll be 37weeks on Friday. Don't port yet biko.
You and Giddy person eh!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
PraisesG:

You and Giddy person eh!
I tell you, next missionary journey I go monitor her make we no go carry belle the same time grin.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
Bennyandrews:
Congratulations teamie. may God bless you and ur Lo. December mama's have started dropping.I am having severe waist pain oo
Eiya doh, just 3 more days to go.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2018
Adorablewifey:

grin grin grin grin grin pity my teamie nah, it's not easy carrying giddyprince. If I don't take care of her, who will?

Ok cappo its time to unveil the masquerade. I'm also ur teamie edd is 24th. I have denied this pregnancy till this minute. cos i still can't believe I'm pregnant until i give birth. so please don't scold me just pet me cos I cry easily now cos tongue so emotional grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
dunasy:

Cat walking mamas.......

Happy bumping ...

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
babestell:
i gave birth in Houston. but the teaching hospitals in Nigeria offer it too. at.least th he big ones

When u have finished porting u are asking to port. Pls which hospital? I will pm u now. make i come visit u if it's my hospital i can see u tommorrow cos I'm in Houston and i have Drs appointment tomorrow.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chanbaby:

Ok cappo its time to unveil the masquerade. I'm also ur teamie edd is 24th. I have denied this pregnancy till this minute. cos i still can't believe I'm pregnant until i give birth. so please don't scold me just pet me cos I cry easily now cos tongue so emotional grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ah see world people? Ayam coming let me goan remove this hot shit first. 24/12? My teamie? And you're just coming? You can't believe you're pregnant? But you did the do and it was sweet.
Like I said ayam coming first.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4784) (4785) (4786) (4787) (4788) (4789) (4790) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.