Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149340 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4788) (4789) (4790) (4791) (4792) (4793) (4794) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ZaraOli: 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
Maybe it will be better to seek a second opinion. My friend also had this experience with her baby. She had to undergo emergency CS and was not allowed to go home. luckily her baby was alreadu 37 weeks and term. Her baby was also monitored for some days before she could be discharged. She just came off her medication after about 9 months.
pls take it serious and perhaps use a standard government hospital.

zeb04:
Hello guys I am currently 38weeks pregnant. Went to the hospital today and because of my contractions,the doctor wanted to know if I am dialating.Jesus it was very very painful . Either way, they connected me to the CTG machine and baby's heart rate is very high. 190.I am tempted to opt for emergency CS even this night because I have carried this baby to this stage,all I wanna hear is congratulations. I am a little worried.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by barag(f): 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
Thanks dunasy I've received it. God bless you and happy bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyaEjima(f): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
UgoFly:
plz I need help for my wife. she started bleeding last weekend and she is only 5weeks pregnant. Scan said its subchorionic hematoma. Who has experienced such thing before, please share with me. Right now the foetus is still intact but the blood is spotting.we are confused

Hi, had this with my first, I was placed on progesterone 200mg for the entire 1st trimester with minimal activity. I carried my baby to term. Trust God and talk to ur OBGYN.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyaEjima(f): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
unex50:
Good day mummies...I have been a silent reader and I must say I this forum has been a great help through out my journey...
pls I 've a problem..I'm a first Time mum...My due date was last week Thursday...Doctor says I should come to be induced next tomorrow I.e thiThursday...'ve been reading stuffs nd enlightened mysef on what to expect and all..

The problem is my mum is aganist being induced..she's bringing God into it..saying I should wait for my baby to come out naturally and that doctor doesn't want to admit he miscalculated. .lol
I did 3 diff.scans that came out 22/21 of November...so the issue of doctor miscalculating isn't there...It's messing with me...and I don't think it good for my peace of mind..I intend going on Thursday to be induced...pls mum's hope I'm on the right track..?
Thanks
Inductions are recommended by docs when mums pass their due dates cuz the placenta begins to deterioriate between 37-42wks (most commonly after 42wks), depending on the health and overall wellbeing of the mother and baby- thereby reducing the amount of nutrients and oxygen that gets to ur baby. Let your mum know it’s a better option for a healthy baby, esp since you are over 40wks at the time.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
UgoFly:
plz I need help for my wife. she started bleeding last weekend and she is only 5weeks pregnant. Scan said its subchorionic hematoma. Who has experienced such thing before, please share with me. Right now the foetus is still intact but the blood is spotting.we are confused

Hi, I don’t know if you have gotten a better response but I had experienced bleeding before during my last pregnancy. What my doctor did was to put me on bed rest for two weeks and also prescribe cyclogest progesterone to be inserted every night for almost 5 month. This will close the cervix and also no sex until the doctor say so.

Wishing your wife happy bumping

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jennyurch(f): 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2018
Pearl05:

Shammah Christian Hospital, at woji estate . close to YKC round about.
okay...its nt same with mine...i might register with the govt hosp soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
ayaomen:
God be praised, I put to bed a bouncing baby girl weighing 3.8kg as at 1:32 pm via C.S after being induced but failed. To God be the glory.
Congrats on your safe delivery.Sorry I missed your BA.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
Sammybabelious:
Wow congratulations madam. Plenty love to ur baby
Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
28th November.
2 days to the end of the month. Thank God for the journey so far.

Congrats to ayaomen and babestell on the safe delivery of your babies

Veektorious08, FashionTrend and teewhysafe you ladies are next in line. We're awaiting your good news.
May God complete what He's started in your lives, Amen.

1) berryBee..................XX.......4th Nov ported to Oct Bstory seen.

2)JourneytoEL ( irynterri)......5th Nov...Delivered.

3)bigbird.......................XX......7th Nov ported to Oct

4)Maryam1234.......................8th Nov...Delivered. Bstory seen.

5)bukit05.......................XY......9th Nov...Delivered. Bstory seen

6)Sexyjuly......................XY......9th Nov...ported to Sept

7)Seunmarytemi.....................9th Nov...Delivered but baby returned to His true owner. It is well.

8 )jennyswtie............................10th Nov...Delivered

9)bulunton................................10th Nov...Delivered

10)Anapuao...............................13th Nov...Delivered

11)Anitaamich.........................14th Nov...Delivered

12)Viettastitches...........XY......14th Nov...Delivered. Bstory seen.

13)ayaomen.............................15th Nov...Delivered

14)rushingwind05............XX....19th Nov...Delivered

15)Xzandy........................XX....19th Nov...Delivered

16)VannywealthDesi.......XY.....23rd Nov...Delivered

17)WhyworryPH.......................23rd Nov...Delivered

18)Veektorious08.....................24th Nov

19)Ziby......................................24th Nov...Delivered

20)FashionTrend......................25th Nov

21)Sammybabelious.......XX......26th Nov...Delivered

22)Ot4bdoo.....................XY......26th Nov...Delivered. Bstory seen.

23)teewhysafe.................XX....29th Nov

24)chloe00..............................ported from Dec. May God overcompensate you soon. It is well.

25)BeeBlossoms......................Delivered.

26)giftedofgod..........................ported from Oct

27)babestell..............................ported from Dec

Vigilantee is 'REALER'!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teewhysafe(f): 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
Thanks Cappo. Seems baby is quite comfortable for now... No show or anything yet... Can't wait to join the vigilante crew... Looks like December is getting a new teamie o ; grin Nov mamas and mamas still owing us BS,comman submit oh... Eku vigilante things kiss kiss

VannywealthDesi:
28th November.

Veektorious08, FashionTrend and teewhysafe you ladies are next in line. We're awaiting your good news.
May God complete what He's started in your lives

Vigilantee is 'REALER'!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
Chai November mums are not ready to port oh. see Delivered everywhere. God be praised. December mamas pls get ready to start dropping it as it's hot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
teewhysafe:
Thanks Cappo. Seems baby is quite comfortable for now... No show or anything yet... Can't wait to join the vigilante crew... Looks like December is getting a new teamie o ; grin Nov mamas and mamas still owing us BS,comman submit oh... Eku vigilante things kiss kiss

Your EDD is tomorrow. Labour fall on you tonight, catch it! wink cheesy Safe delivery in advance.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 1:04am On Nov 29, 2018
zeb04:
Hello guys I am currently 38weeks pregnant. Went to the hospital today and because of my contractions,the doctor wanted to know if I am dialating.Jesus it was very very painful . Either way, they connected me to the CTG machine and baby's heart rate is very high. 190.I am tempted to opt for emergency CS even this night because I have carried this baby to this stage,all I wanna hear is congratulations. I am a little worried.
And congratulations you'll surely hear. Please work with your doctor and find a balance. If he says ECS it is, then so be it but please entertain no fear. God will not bring you this far to abandon you. You and your baby will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sunsh04(f): 1:36am On Nov 29, 2018
dunasy:

Cat walking mamas.......

Happy bumping ...

If you need an e-copy for the book (what to expect when you are expecting 5th edition) that was mentioned , holla here....I have in my e-library...

It's not attaching here else it would have been easy for anyone interested to download...

E-book received.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 5:03am On Nov 29, 2018
Good morning mama's. I've not slept since yesterday cos I have serious cough and catarrh. I did a test in the hospital and I tested positive to malaria. I've been shivering and running temperature since yesterday morning. I react badly to chloroquine so I was give fansidar (3 stats), paracetamol and Amoxil. Whenever I cough I feel sharp lower abdominal pain coupled with body ache.

Please, asides fresh orange juice what home remedy can I use for this cough. A friend suggested palmoil and sugar.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 7:42am On Nov 29, 2018
Please, I'm awaiting your response experienced mama's. Please, I've never coughed like this in my entire life.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 8:10am On Nov 29, 2018
Rbae:
Good morning mama's. I've not slept since yesterday cos I have serious cough and catarrh. I did a test in the hospital and I tested positive to malaria. I've been shivering and running temperature since yesterday morning. I react badly to chloroquine so I was give fansidar (3 stats), paracetamol and Amoxil. Whenever I cough I feel sharp lower abdominal pain coupled with body ache.

Please, asides from fresh orange juice what home remedy can I use for this cough. A friend suggested palmoil and sugar.

When I was 8 weeks, I had serious cough and catarrh, the clinic gave me amoxil, septrine and pcm but on the second night of taking the drugs I could n't sleep my tummy was turning so much and menstrural like clamps. So I abandoned the drugs and bought pure undiluted honey, and ginger.

Blend a little ginger and boil in a glass of water. Pour your water in a cup and add 2 tablespoons of honey in the hot/warm ginger water and drink.

I did it twice a day morning and night . the symptoms stopped after 2 days.

Hope it works for you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 8:21am On Nov 29, 2018
Pearl05:

When I was 8 weeks, I had serious cough and catarrh, the clinic gave me amoxil, septrine and pcm but on the second night of taking the drugs I could n't sleep my tummy was turning so much and menstrural like clamps. So I abandoned the drugs and bought pure undiluted honey, and ginger.

Blend a little ginger and boil in a glass of water. Pour your water in a cup and add 2 tablespoons of honey in the hot/warm ginger water and drink.

I did it twice a day morning and night . the symptoms stopped after 2 days.

Hope it works for you.

I was given Amoxil and PCM too but it's not working. Thanks so much mama. I'll try it out now. My baby is not even getting the memo that I'm very sick. He's punching and kicking me everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 9:39am On Nov 29, 2018
Modified grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Geesucc: 9:56am On Nov 29, 2018
Pls I need this.. kindly send to bosombroke@yahoo.com thanks sis
dunasy:

Cat walking mamas.......

Happy bumping ...

If you need an e-copy for the book (what to expect when you are expecting 5th edition) that was mentioned , holla here....I have in my e-library...

It's not attaching here else it would have been easy for anyone interested to download...

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Topmid(m): 10:24am On Nov 29, 2018
Joomie:
TEAM OCTOBER 2018

THANKSGIVING POST

What shall we render to Jehovah
For he has done so very much for us.

Hmmmmm where do i start from!
Thank you Jesus for every mama in this team, those that ran ahead, those that had their baby in October and those that ran into our basin. Thank you Lord because you kept us all. We are grateful full. Our hearts are full of thanks.
Thank for our husbands, for always meeting the needs of our families. Thank you for our kids. Thank you for everything Lord.
Thank you for Conception. Thank you for smooth pregnancy and safe delivery. Thank full to visiting some homes after several years of waiting. We are grateful.
We aren't worthy not your kindness Lord bit you show your tender mercies through it all.
At this point, we remember LEEMAH50, we ask that you visit her soon and surprise her with double.
You oh Lord have given us these children. We ask for Grace to train them in the way of the Lord. We will not fail in our duties as parents. They will give us rest till our old age. Amen
They are still babies now Lord, we ask that you watch over them for us, they will not fall sick, we will not cry over them. Amen. We've known their beginning. We won't know their end.
For us and our household, you will satisfy us with long life. Amen.
Accept our praises.

A very big congratulations to our newest mummies,may your babies bring joy to your family at all times

Our appreciation goes to everyone on this thread, thanks for being a part of our story. Thanks for the laffs, the disagreement s, the gists, the fun, the advices, the encouragement right from January till date. Thanks for being here at all times. Thanks for accommodating us even when our conflicting hormones were raging.

Year in year out, this thread will always be full and we ask that God will bring us to a time that all women who announces BFP on this thread will carry to term and come back with their LOs. Amen.

November mamas, we love you laidat even though byou no get respect. This month will favour you all, safedelivery guys. Bring out testimonies bhot, we will be here waiting for it.

Zaynie thanks for being our eagle mama at all times

The Forerunners.

Ported to September.
1. Jumy16.......... XY 13/10>>>23/9 BS SEEN
2.Rukkington.......XX. 06/10>>>25/9 BS SEEN
3. joomie........... XY 01/10>>>28/9 BS SEEN
4. Godisgracious XX. ? >>>>>>28/9

Ported from September
1. Owasgirl ....... XX ....... 03/10. BS SEEN
2. SwtDove ....... XX ....... 04/10
3. Thetherapist..XX...........8/10 BS SEEN

October VIPs
01. Anniebamba1......................... →01/10 BS SEEN
02. Heroesmum............... 02 .... XX → 03/10 BS SEEN
03. Chinyeresandra .......... .... XX →03/10
04. bayobabe ....................14.... XY →04/10
05. Docnnechiji ............... 14 .... XY →04/10 BS SEEN
06. mercifull .................... 09 .... XX →04/10 BS SEEN
07. Fabmummy .. ............ 06. .. XX → 07/10 BS SEEN
08. BlessedDiva................. 28...XX → 9/10 BS SEEN
09. Rejoice04..................... 13....XX →9/10. BS SEEN
10. EzyF ............................. 25 ... XX →13/10. BS SEEN
11. ngsoundz .................. 13 ... XX →14/10. BS SEEN
12. Zaynie ............................ 25 ...XX →15/10 BS SEEN
13. Luvissweet2f................................... 15/10
14. Aitee1......................... 25 ... XX →16/10 BS SEEN
15. GODSMILEFOREVER. XY → 16/10
16. Orirebaby
17. Tabsy
18. vicky9ice .......................12 ... XX →22/10 BS SEEN
19. gudbadgal .................... 25 ... XX →23/10
20. Mumifortune ................ 31... XX → 25/10
21. Funmi2510 ................... 24 ...XY → 24/10
22. gracewealth007 ................... XY →26/10
23. Chachabae ................... 11 ... XX →15/10
24. Stmema ........................ 18 ... XY →26/10
25. ladyP30 ......................... 26 ... XY → 28/10

amypearl ........................ 05
Enkaylala2 ..................... 17 .... XY
giftedofgod .................. 31
Tinutunde
Topmid .......................... ...XY.....13/10
Pacce
Bukit05..............

Nov Basin
1. abike12 ...................8/11... XX ... 28/10
2. bigbird .................... -/11 ... XX ... 20/10
3. berryBee ................. -/11 ... XX ... 31/10

Ported to November
1. BeeBlossoms ........... 29/10 ... XX ... 5/11 ... BS SEEN
2. giftedofgod .............. 31/10 ... X? ... 9/11

To the glory of God, 25 mamas delivered in October.
3 ported from September
4 ported to September
3 ported from November
2 ported to November
We have a remainder of 8 mamas that we haven't heard from. Please stop by and let us know how far dearies. We care so much about you.

our remaining mamas should know that they are in our prayers and our victory is sure on all sides by the grace of God and if you have put to bed, do well to let us know. Thanks.

November mamas!!! How many times did i call you? If u know you have born, come out and confess now. Leave shame alone ooo.

If you are owing us BS, don't be stingy with it, let's all read and learn

This is team October signing out till further notice. Over and out.
Signed
Joomie

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by barag(f): 11:45am On Nov 29, 2018
Any team June in the house? Lets all come out ooo. Cappo nko

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by giftedofgod(f): 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
[quote author=Topmid post=73402145][/quote]

I have posted birth story since o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by giftedofgod(f): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
28th November.

May God complete what He's started in your lives, Amen.

1) berryBee..................XX.......4th Nov ported to Oct Bstory seen.

2)JourneytoEL ( irynterri)......5th Nov...Delivered.

3)bigbird.......................XX......7th Nov ported to Oct

4)Maryam1234.......................8th Nov...Delivered. Bstory seen.

5)bukit05.......................XY......9th Nov...Delivered. Bstory seen

6)Sexyjuly......................XY......9th Nov...ported to Sept

7)Seunmarytemi.....................9th Nov...Delivered but baby returned to His true owner. It is well.

8 )jennyswtie............................10th Nov...Delivered

9)bulunton................................10th Nov...Delivered

10)Anapuao...............................13th Nov...Delivered

11)Anitaamich.........................14th Nov...Delivered

12)Viettastitches...........XY......14th Nov...Delivered. Bstory seen.

13)ayaomen.............................15th Nov...Delivered

14)rushingwind05............XX....19th Nov...Delivered

15)Xzandy........................XX....19th Nov...Delivered

16)VannywealthDesi.......XY.....23rd Nov...Delivered

17)WhyworryPH.......................23rd Nov...Delivered

18)Veektorious08.....................24th Nov

19)Ziby......................................24th Nov...Delivered

20)FashionTrend......................25th Nov

21)Sammybabelious.......XX......26th Nov...Delivered

22)Ot4bdoo.....................XY......26th Nov...Delivered. Bstory seen.

24)chloe00..............................ported from Dec. May God overcompensate you soon. It is well.

25)BeeBlossoms......................Delivered.

26)giftedofgod..........................ported from Oct

27)babestell..............................ported from Dec

Vigilantee is 'REALER'!

Have dropped BS since
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyfair: 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
dunasy:

Cat walking mamas.......

Happy bumping ...

Hello mama, i need it as well.
I just got it. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
dunasy:

Cat walking mamas.......

Happy bumping ...

God bless you mama. Please send to me too. cyn_mirian@yahoo.com.Thanking you in anticipation
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
thank you so much ma'am am grateful.
amorprincesa:
Thank you dear! I am part of the church so I shout a big Amen!!! grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
All thanks be to God. you welicome!
Surulady:
thank you so much ma'am am grateful.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chinnybaby99: 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
Good afternoon mamas. Hope we are doing fine. My Dr was suggesting cs to me because of hemorrhoids. I have a painful one now hanging outside my bum bum. I have tried pushing it in but it still comes out and I was given anusol. My Dr said cs to prevent other hemorrhoids from coming out during delivery. Please mothers what do you think because I have been a hemorrhoids sufferer for years now and I am in so much pain.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AllGadgetsNG: 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo SINGLE & DOUBLE SuperFast Electric Breast Pump!!!

Single: 17,000
Double: 25,000

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

Contact 09053629994 for details or orders!!!

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nutigal: 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
Chinnybaby99:
Good afternoon mamas. Hope we are doing fine. My Dr was suggesting cs to me because of hemorrhoids. I have a painful one now hanging outside my bum bum. I have tried pushing it in but it still comes out and I was given anusol. My Dr said cs to prevent other hemorrhoids from coming out during delivery. Please mothers what do you think because I have been a hemorrhoids sufferer for years now and I am in so much pain.

Please follow doctor's advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (4788) (4789) (4790) (4791) (4792) (4793) (4794) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: candance and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.