Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,153 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8159144 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4838) (4839) (4840) (4841) (4842) (4843) (4844) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
foreveryoung1515:
my baby made her grand entrance 3:32am this morning, taking the first baby of the year prize from OAUTHC team. help me pray for quick recovery mamas, the pain is much

Congratulations, welcome new year's baby. kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
callola:
good morning and happy new year fruitful mothers. congrats to the all the new moms and safe delivery to all the waddling moms. please I came to report myself cos am tired of been a silent reader. March cappo add me oooo. Edd March 13

Welcome. Baby sex?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
Giddyperson i wish you safe delivery and quick recovery in Jesus Name, Amen!!!!

Giddybaby, pleasebit have do na biko puta nu. Mummy and Daddy cannot wait to hold you in their arms, please oooooooooooooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Leesah(f): 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
sayoddy:
It means the baby can be delivered 1week before or after the given date
Thank you so much... Please ma, what drugs can she take because she hasn't started any drug and someone recommended pregnacare for her. Which should she take and hope it's not too late to start at 11wks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
Happy new year my lovely team April 2019 teamies. Roll call in a bit kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
Leesah:

Thank you so much... Please ma, what drugs can she take because she hasn't started any drug and someone recommended pregnacare for her. Which should she take and hope it's not too late to start at 11wks

She can take pregnacare and follow the dosage on the leaflet. It's advise to add folic acid to it as the folic acid in pregnacare is not enough. Also to add blood medicine to it, FEROSS.

It shall end in praise in Jesus Name, Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
congratulations to all the mamas that put to birth ..team January easy and pissy delivery.

Giddyperson how body .. safe delivery nwannem

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
[quote author=Pearl05 post=74381396][/quote]
Alright
Thanks teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
cutewifey:
BA! BA!! BA!!
To God be the glory, we welcome our cute prince yesterday December 31st at 6.05am with little tear. Thats how we ported to December. Cappo Besea and all my January teamie still waddling
i wish u all safe delivery
Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
Rbae:
TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL
God is great...the ministry is moving gradually. We are approaching week 30,29, 28,27, and 26
May God continue to strengthen us all.
Hope we are all doing fine?

To all mama's in the house, smooth Preggy journey and smooth delivery will be our portion.
Let's endeavour to take care of ourselves properly and shop when you can.
Hows baby kicking??
Happy new year dear!

TEAM MARCH ROLL CALL (team Godwin)
Moniker..................... EDD.......................SEX
1. Rbae ................... 24th March...................Bobo

2. Sparklebee..........15th March

3. kokolet007...........15th March..................Bobo

4. Frozenelsa............ 5th March................. Bobo

5. Lehwah ...................1st March .................Bobo
b
6. diamondc..............25th March..................Bobo

7. Jaygrl.....................30th March.................Sisi

8. PraisesG.................8th March

9. Jibola22..................6th March

10.goodfortun............ 10th March.............. Bobo

11. Naomi1990............4th March.................Bobo

12. Jennyurch..............4th March

13. Debuyima...............23rd March

14. Eyifunmi................31st March

15. vicvicky.................30th March

16. Iyawotuntun............ 7th March........... Bobo

17. successhungry........31st March......... Bobo

18. Ciscagirl..................21st March.......

19. Dunns.....................8th March....

20. zuleikha..................28th March...........Double Double

21.callola......................13th March............

We want Sisi's too o, mama's go and check baby sex o.
Wishing all mamas safe waddling and abeg make una eat well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
cutewifey:
BA! BA!! BA!!
To God be the glory, we welcome our cute prince yesterday December 31st at 6.05am with little tear. Thats how we ported to December. Cappo Besea and all my January teamie still waddling
i wish u all safe delivery
Congratulations.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
callola:
good morning and happy new year fruitful mothers. congrats to the all the new moms and safe delivery to all the waddling moms. please I came to report myself cos am tired of been a silent reader. March cappo add me oooo. Edd March 13
Cc.Rbae

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyPortable1(f): 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
Good evening to all beautiful women in the house.
We have come to report again for team August 2019.

Congratulations to all who have delivered and happy waddling to all awaiting mummys.
MS has been dealing with me terribly unlike my first in 2016 when I had a smooth sail throughout.
I can't drink water, it makes me vomit, I have lost 4kg in a month.
Biko make una put mouth for my mata ooo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
sunbestie:
TEAM MAY 2019

Happy new year to all of us here!!!! Welcome to a new month, a new beginning, and a new year 2019!!!!

Teamies how are we doing? We are feeling our babies kicks wella now abi?

I hope we are grooving and enjoying the Christmas/ new year rice and chicken with better drink to step it down grin The Harmattan season is a big enjoyment for some of us so enjoy it, if it is not treating u well kpele smiley we are getting to the permanent site soon so hold on and hold strong, it must surely end in praise for us all. 2019 we are meeting our precious ones in good health with plenty money for account.

Speak, speak and speak to ur baby positively. Talk to God always and don't forget to read motivational books if u have any.

If u have not register for antenatel pls go and register now it is very important.
If u have checked ur baby's gender tell us oo so i can update.

Eat healthy and drink a lot of water... Take ur fruits and vegetables.. Do not forget ur drugs oo

We are victorious and it must surely end in praise.
Always feel free to ask any question if u have any because other sabi mamas are here for us.

Answer roll call so we knw u are doing great and shining in d Lord

1. sunbestie _________ EDD 23rd May
2. Iyamefa ___________ EDD 17th May
3. Pearl05 _________ EDD 10th May
4. primadonnachika ____EDD 12th May Pink
5. irene670 ____________ EDD 5th May
6. Chili89 ______________ EDD 17th May
7. 19CannyMum _______ EDD 21st May Blue
8. adezie _______________ EDD 6th may
9. Yetunspepper __________ pls drop ur edd
10. Mummyejire ___________ EDD 5th May
11. Ayomikunkco __________EDD 25th May
12. Marimaar _____________ EDD 14th May
13. Astilo _________________ EDD 4th May Pink
14. gurlnext2u ____________ EDD 27th May
15. treasuredm ______________ EDD 7th May Blue
#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
God gat us
If u dey team May identify yourself sharply and sama ur EDD immediately

Pls if I did not mention u no vex ooo just indicate.

Cappo how now? I’m down with cold/flu, not even sure which. Going to see my doc today. LO is doing great.
Happy new year teamies and everyone else.

Giddyperson wishing you an easy birth!
January mummies the time has come to drop it like it’s hot, God will make it easy for you all,amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
Rbae:

Welcome. Baby sex?
team green.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dbeauty(f): 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
Chili89:

Present cappo. I'm yet to register for ANC but will do that by middle of the month God's willing.بب

Wow! I love your confidence. Guess you're not a FTM right? The fear they instil in us FTMs ehn..Everyone has an opinion.do it like this, don't do it like that.. Inshort, I don tire...lol..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
Leesah:

I use pregnacare in 1month then Obrone6 the next month
Pls let her start antenantal clinic asap
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
Iyamefa:

Cappo how now? I’m down with cold/flu, not even sure which. Going to see my doc today. LO is doing great.
Happy new year teamies and everyone else.
Eeyaa sorry about dat.
I just dey like uncle dele oo not feeling strong but I will be seeing my doc tomorrow.
Take care
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
Happy New year

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ifylicious: 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hello house. Pls someone is 5 weeks 6 days pregnant according to last menstrual period but does have any sore boobs or morning sickness. Infact not pregnancy sysmptons. Pls what could be the problem? She is on duphaston. Could it be the problem?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yetunspepper: 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
sunbestie:
TEAM MAY 2019

Happy new year to all of us here!!!! Welcome to a new month, a new beginning, and a new year 2019!!!!

Teamies how are we doing? We are feeling our babies kicks wella now abi?

I hope we are grooving and enjoying the Christmas/ new year rice and chicken with better drink to step it down grin The Harmattan season is a big enjoyment for some of us so enjoy it, if it is not treating u well kpele smiley we are getting to the permanent site soon so hold on and hold strong, it must surely end in praise for us all. 2019 we are meeting our precious ones in good health with plenty money for account.

Speak, speak and speak to ur baby positively. Talk to God always and don't forget to read motivational books if u have any.

If u have not register for antenatel pls go and register now it is very important.
If u have checked ur baby's gender tell us oo so i can update.

Eat healthy and drink a lot of water... Take ur fruits and vegetables.. Do not forget ur drugs oo

We are victorious and it must surely end in praise.
Always feel free to ask any question if u have any because other sabi mamas are here for us.

Answer roll call so we knw u are doing great and shining in d Lord

1. sunbestie _________ EDD 23rd May
2. Iyamefa ___________ EDD 17th May
3. Pearl05 _________ EDD 10th May
4. primadonnachika ____EDD 12th May Pink
5. irene670 ____________ EDD 5th May
6. Chili89 ______________ EDD 17th May
7. 19CannyMum _______ EDD 21st May Blue
8. adezie _______________ EDD 6th may
9. Yetunspepper __________ pls drop ur edd
10. Mummyejire ___________ EDD 5th May
11. Ayomikunkco __________EDD 25th May
12. Marimaar _____________ EDD 14th May
13. Astilo _________________ EDD 4th May Pink
14. gurlnext2u ____________ EDD 27th May
15. treasuredm ______________ EDD 7th May Blue
#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
God gat us
If u dey team May identify yourself sharply and sama ur EDD immediately

Thank God am back on feet. Thanks for the mention cappo. May 31st

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
FEBRUARY ROLL CALL

( HAIL TEAM EXTRAORDINARY) 

Yayy... who is as happy as i am? We'll be having our cuties next month. Just next month. God we are grateful to u. You have brought us to our week 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 in no time. We say thank you for this super gift.

Name...............EDD............SEX
1. Glimpse .......... Jan 25/ Feb 1st................. Bobo
2. Bunny19 .......... double for your trouble
3. Geesucc ............14th Feb 2019
4. Messyodi ..........16th/17th Feb 2019...........Babe
5. Dazzlinganio .....13th Feb 2019. ..................Babe
6. Mumben ........... 11th Feb 2019
7. Faithpeace ......... 22nd feb 2019
8. Sweetveee ........15th Feb 2019
9. AdedoyinO ........27th Feb 2019.....................Bobo
10. rabluk .......... ..24th Feb 2019......................Green
11. estagirl ............18th Feb 2019................... Babe
12. Majestique ......26th Feb 2019
13. Meeva621 .......26th Feb 2019
14. gegyna ..........9th Feb 2019
15. stephmiracle ...21st Feb 2019
16. kuhuz ..............12th Feb 2019
17.Hyphee.....
18. Yesitsme ........28th feb 2019 .................Babe
19. sholai .............10th Feb 2019
20. Owlette .......... 21st Feb2019
21. Ekis .................20th Feb 2019
22. Meggitto21......17th Feb 2019
23. Naomi1990 ......... march porter
24. creamzytee ...14th feb 2019......................Babe
25. Bceeme ...........6th feb 2019
26. BrilliantF .........18 Feb 2019 ..................... bobo
27. PraisesG ..........march porter

People of God, please respond to roll call. Lemme know if i missed out on anyone or anything.

Shopping should be almost done now. May God open our doors.

It wont be a bad idea to start taking dates from now. This is believed to help with Labour and delivery. We can also start cleaning our nipples n areola. You dont want those cuties putting their mouth to those black dirty stuffs. Do all these if it doesnt affect u.

I am so happy at the thought of next month. May it all end in praise for us all. I know some of us will port sad i forgive you before hand cheesy . Just make sure you and baby are fine.

Modified: Naomi1990 I'm sorry i skipped your name

January mamas, we look to learn from you. Please be nice seniors... easy n safe delivery to us all

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
dbeauty
Yes mama, I'm not. I'm a STM

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amytosin: 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
Team march add me, march 12 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
sunbestie:
TEAM MAY 2019

Happy new year to all of us here!!!! Welcome to a new month, a new beginning, and a new year

Present cappo. We are doing very well.
How's your health? The Lord is your strength mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
foreveryoung1515:
my baby made her grand entrance 3:32am this morning, taking the first baby of the year prize from OAUTHC team. help me pray for quick recovery mamas, the pain is much

Aww.. Congratulation mama, welcome to the first baby of the year.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
Yetunspepper:
Thank God am back on feet. Thanks for the mention cappo. May 31st
Welcm back teamie. Happy to know u are doing great.
I will update ur edd. Baby gender nko?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
treasuredm:

Present cappo. We are doing very well.
How's your health? The Lord is your strength mama.
Dats good.
Am getting better by d special grace of God.. Amen ooo HE is our strength.
Take care.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
AyPortable1:
Good evening to all beautiful women in the house.
We have come to report again for team August 2019.

Congratulations to all who have delivered and happy waddling to all awaiting mummys.
MS has been dealing with me terribly unlike my first in 2016 when I had a smooth sail throughout.
I can't drink water, it makes me vomit, I have lost 4kg in a month.
Biko make una put mouth for my mata ooo.

Pele teamie, if you STM is complaining what will ftm like us do grin the MS will soon be a thing of the past, try sucking on ice or chew ice to stay hydrated, you know you can't afford to be dehydrated. I usually de-seed watermelon freeze it, blend into smoothie and eat it with spoon

Also try eating in bits and don't wait till you are hungry before eating or try bland foods

Biko you are awa cappo abi?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BrilliantF: 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
Happy new year everyone. February Cappo please add me. EDD 18 Feb, XY. May God grant everyone of us safe delivery

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
Cc: rabluk cappo comma see them crawling out one by one

BrilliantF:
Happy new year everyone. February Cappo please add me. EDD 18 Feb, XY. May God grant everyone of us safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
Its the lords doing grin we are finally getting to the finished line. Everything is set from my own end. I will start walking when i hit 36 weeks insha Allah. I cant wait to meet my cutie. It shall end in praise...

rabluk:
FEBRUARY ROLL CALL

( HAIL TEAM EXTRAORDINARY) 

Yayy... who is as happy as i am? We'll be having our cuties next month. Just next month. God we are grateful to u. You have brought us to our week 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 in no time. We say thank you for this super gift.

Name...............EDD............SEX
1.Glimpse........... Jan 25/ Feb 1st................. Bobo
2.Bunny19.......... double for your trouble
3.Geesucc............14th Feb 2019
4.Messyodi..........16th/17th Feb 2019...........Babe
5.Dazzlinganio.....13th Feb 2019. ..................Babe
6.Mumben........... 11th Feb 2019
7.Faithpeace......... 22nd feb 2019
8.Sweetveee........15th Feb 2019
9.AdedoyinO........27th Feb 2019.....................Bobo
10.rabluk.......... ..24th Feb 2019......................Green
11.estagirl............18th Feb 2019................... Babe
12.Majestique......26th Feb 2019
13.Meeva621.......26th Feb 2019
14.gegyna............9th Feb 2019
15.stephmiracle...21st Feb 2019
16.kuhuz...............12th Feb 2019
17.Hyphee.....
18.Yesitsme..........28th feb 2019 .................Babe
19.sholai...............10th Feb 2019
20. Owlette........... 21st Feb2019
21. Ekis .................20th Feb 2019
22. Meggitto21......17th Feb 2019
23. creamzytee ...14th feb 2019......................Babe
24. Bceeme ...........6th feb 2019

People of God, please respond to roll call. Lemme know if i missed out on anyone or anything.

Shopping should be almost done now. May God open our doors.

It wont be a bad idea to start taking dates from now. This is believed to help with Labour and delivery. We can also start cleaning our nipples n areola. You dont want those cuties putting their mouth to those black dirty stuffs. Do all these if it doesnt affect u.

I am so happy at the thought of next month. May it all end in praise for us all. I know some of us will port sad i forgive you before hand cheesy . Just make sure you and baby are fine.

January mamas, we look to learn from you. Please be nice seniors... easy n safe delivery to us all

(1) (2) (3) ... (4838) (4839) (4840) (4841) (4842) (4843) (4844) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: daragoldy(f), Babena(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.