Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8158462 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4842) (4843) (4844) (4845) (4846) (4847) (4848) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
gegyna:

Thanks cappo. Everything is going fine. My appetite has increased. Feel stronger but can be tired at times. Baby is doing fine with strong movement's. Sorry I have not been online for some time. And hope you and other teamies are doing great.

A big congrats to all who have put to bed.
Good to know you're fine. Yeah, movement is stronger bcs of diminishing space. We're fine thank u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dbeauty(f): 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
Giddyperson:
BA: Baby arrived at 12:51pm via VD weighing 4.3kg. Thank you all for checking up on me and the prayers & good wishes. You all made it easier. BS when I recover

Thank you Jesus! Congratulations Mama.. welcome Giddybaby. Greatness is your portion in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
Congrats dear! Welicome baby. Your vjay haff hear it. Too much Christmas food. Sowie you heargrin
Giddyperson:
BA: Baby arrived at 12:51pm via VD weighing 4.3kg. Thank you all for checking up on me and the prayers & good wishes. You all made it easier. BS when I recover

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
Giddyperson:

Been waiting for you and chanbaby alert.

Congratulationsssssssssssssssssss. God is great. You are indeed a strong woman.

Chanbaby, where art thou?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
Pearl05:

Mamas I still they wonder how babies take dey come out of this small opening . shebi na elastic abi rubber papa God take do our Savannah.
Papa God did wonders for there oo.
Immediately baby come out everything wey dey do u go vanish
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
Giddyperson:

Congratulations mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
Congratulations sis
Giddyperson:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
Giddyperson:
Yaaayy!
Congratulations dear. God bless our baby.
Quick recovery nne.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
Rbae:
We are 28 weeks +. I'm so happy and grateful to God for making this possible. May God see all of us through this journey.

I noticed my baby kicks have increased and d way he shifts my belle ehn, it's kinda painful. I guess he somersaults too. Then lower abdominal pain will not let me be great. I have big fibroid on d left side maybe that's why I'm feeling d pressure and pain. I urinate frequently now as well. My belle is so big cos baby is big and fibroid dey there too.

I also observed there are days i'll see and feel 2 big lumps in my belle courtesy of Bobo. When I touch d lump with my hand and sing ,d lump will disappear. I read some stuffs online and they said baby has changed position, that's more reason why I feel those lumps. I'm surprised o, I thought it's too early to change position at 28weeks.

I'm going to clinix for a scan tomorrow. I can't wait to see if he has changed position or not.

Sorry about the pains. let me rant about this fibroid pain and other things.

This fibroid pain is killing o. I have a small one outside the uterus, so doctors ain't really concerned. But the thing showed me Pepper from 16 weeks to 18 weeks. Baby just started kicking then and was moving up and down. So the movements were painful, sometimes I won't be able to move or turn while lying down.

I had to drink water like fish. Didn't want to take any painkiller or the drugs to stop contractions. I just feel I am taking too many drugs abeg.

For the position of the baby, I think it's normal, because they change positions alot. Last time i went for scan, my baby's head was down and doctor said its normal.

Mamas that have taken anaesthesia, do you still feel pain on the spot . I still feel pains there at times. Sighhhhhh

January 1st was the date for my tt, after that I decided to see the doctor because of plenty watery discharge. The doctor used a spectrum to see what exactly was coming out, to know if it was water or just discharge. OMG!!! I went to my village and came back, it was so painful. Everthing was okay though.

They also did a scan and my cervix was closed with enough water. Now I am having serious cramps, I could not sleep last night. Doctor said its because she put a spectrum inside me and it will soon stop.

Everything is just making me cry, so emotional these days, but whenever my baby starts playing ball in my tummy, I feel very happy.

I just can't wait for the cramps to be over, so I can enjoy my pregnancy very well.

God bless all mothers, it's not easy at all.

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
Giddyperson:
Congratulations Ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by obinnanelson4(m): 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
PraisesG:

That banned Tra can help,speak with her doctor.
really, we are looking at her talking COKE but thank God it's subsiding now with the medication from the doctor.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
sunbestie:

Papa God did wonders for there oo.
Immediately baby come out everything wey dey do u go vanish
Lool so true.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sanyem(f): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
[quote author=Giddyperson post=74414781]BA: Baby arrived at 12:51pm via VD weighing 4.3kg. Thank you all for checking up on me and the prayers & good wishes. You all made it easier. BS when I recover

Wow am so happy ,congratulations quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
Giddyperson:

congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jflobaby: 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
[quote author=Giddyperson post=74414781]BA: Baby arrived at 12:51pm via VD weighing 4.3kg. Thank you all for checking up on me and the prayers & good wishes. You all made it easier. BS when I recover

Congratulations mama!!! God bless your LO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
good evening sabi mama's, abeg make una help me calculate my Edd. My LMP was on 6/6/18. I'm supposed to be 30 weeks but I went to see my doc for check up and he said that am 32 weeks. he did not use scan but tape to measure my tummy. we argued and l left with annoyance. I'm thinking of changing the hospital sef.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
@Giddyperson congratulations sister. God is ever faithful. Pls rest well and quick recovery dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
callola:
good evening sabi mama's, abeg make una help me calculate my Edd. My LMP was on 6/6/18. I'm supposed to be 30 weeks but I went to see my doc for check up and he said that am 32 weeks. he did not use scan but tape to measure my tummy. we argued and l left with annoyance. I'm thinking of changing the hospital sef.
U are 30 weeks plus 1 day today. Ur EDD is 13th march 2019. Plus or mins two weeks.
Don't be annoyed maybe ur baby is growing ahead
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sweetnesstwins: 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
Saw this on Facebook, thought I should share it

As a Casualty clinician in the Children Emergency Room, I have seen beautiful promising babies lose their lives because of PARACETAMOL.

Yes! Paracetamol has killed so much more babies than you can ever imagined.

A case scenario:

This 2year old was rushed to the emergency room with gasping respiration... Obviously he was about to die on arrival.

As usual, we launched into action to salvage this young chap.

While working to save his life, we were asking questions from the mother to know when the illness started... "It started with fever last week" was the response.

"Why then did you not bring the child since then?", we inquired.
"The fever came down after I gave him paracetamol", the mother answered.

That was how the mother continued to give this baby paracetamol until the child could no longer stand erect... Then the baby became breathless and was rushed to the hospital.

When we examined, it was obvious the child needs blood as an urgent test confirmed the PCV to be 09% and the baby's heart was already failing (Anaemic Heart Failure).

We tried our best but it was too late, we lost the child to the cold hand of death.

I was grieved in my heart...

As I watched the mother crying unconsolably; she killed her own baby, though ignorantly.

Now this is the message I want to pass across:

Paracetamol is an analgesic (pain relieving) and an anti-pyretic (Fever 'relieving') drug... It does not cure any disease.

For the child in the story above, we later found out through a laboratory test that what the child had was Malaria.

There are so many causes of fever... Fever is not a disease, it is just one of the symptoms of a disease.

What Paracetamol does is to relieve the symptoms of fever or pain but it does not care for the disease.

Malaria was destroying that baby's blood, but it was also giving a signal (fever was the signal in this case) but the mother ignorantly ignored the signal by giving paracetamol.

To my readers, use this story to educate people around you, especially those who have children.

When you have fever, this is what to do...

Have a warm bath... Do not use cold water. Do not run to buy paracetamol.

For younger children, do what we call Tepid Sponging... Tepid means warm.... Dip a clean towel into warm (not cold) water and rub the baby's body... As the water dries from the body there will be cooling.

If after Tepid sponging for a while, the fever did not subside, it is time to see a Doctor.

Do not prescribe paracetamol for a child... See a Doctor and let the cause of the fever be dealt with.

Thank you very much for your time.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Spakuls: 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
BA!!! BA!!! BA!!!
Welcomed our princess on the 27th of December 11:03am via VD with a little tear,weighing 2.5kg.
The devil really tried but God is still God.

I no port ooooo...this whole experience has been humbling,exciting and exhausting but I give glory to God. Cappo I no port ooo grin.
Coming with my BS tomorrow..make I run sleep.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
Happy New year Mamas.

May this new year be all that we wished for and more.
Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by patinokeen: 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 11:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
Giddyperson:
congratulations ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 12:00am On Jan 04, 2019
Spakuls:
BA!!! BA!!! BA!!!
Welcomed our princess on the 27th of December 11:03am via VD with a little tear,weighing 2.5kg.

I no port ooooo...this whole experience has been humbling,exciting and exhausting but I give glory to God. Cappo I no port ooo grin.
congratulations mama,welcome princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 12:38am On Jan 04, 2019
TEAM APRIL 2019 ROLL CALL

Hurrayyyyyy our first roll call for the month and also for the year cheesy cheesy cheesy

Happy new year my lovely teamies, hope we all had a great celebration?

We are finally in 2019, the year we will welcome our precious Los. Funny though but I've started counting down in weeks to that beautiful day. Who is with me on this?

By God's grace we all should be in our 28th, 27th, 26th, 25th and 24th week. Time really does fly, just like yesterday when we confirmed our bfp grin . My beautiful teamies who are already in 3rd trimester well done o, the rest of us and coming right behind you. Our bump should be obvious now and baby's kicks so definite. Mine is practically so so strong and I can even see the movements while looking at my tommy grin grin

I'm sure most of us have registered for antenatal, I will be doing mine today and am so excited about it cheesy.

Kindly submit you lo's sex if you've checked or say green if you're team surprise like me cheesy

Please remember to always take your routine drugs and avoid anything that will be harmful to your Lo, God will see us through.

Its important, in fact, its VERY importantanter grin grin we all respond to this roll call so we are sure you're doing well.

MONIKER..................EDD.................SEX
1. osas4g .....................04/04.................
2. pam09 ......................04/04................
3. seaair ....................... 05/04...........
4. spiceeamiee ............10/04.................
5. keeki ........................11/04.................Green
6. theworldbest ...........11/04..................Blue
7. munat27...................12/04.................
8. Sewasaunt ..............13/04.................
9. tiwatopebam............17/04.................Pink
10. Megababe01 .........17/04 ..............
11. lawvlypearl ............19/04.................Blue
12. Gracedom .............20/04................
13. Kitta.na ..................we await your testimonies
14. eksbabe ................28/04................Blue
15. jina24 .....................28/04...............Green
16. AyaTiraj .................29/04...............
17. MamaTuoyo ..........30/04 ..............Blue

Our other peeping teamies as you can see there's still lots of space for you, kindly identify yourself so you can be added to this lovely team.

TeamApril2019
#swagalliciousmamas
#teameasyandsmoothdelivery
#teamnolossbyGod'sgrace
#Godgatusalways
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lehwah(f): 12:39am On Jan 04, 2019
Rbae:
We are 28 weeks +. I'm so happy and grateful to God for making this possible. May God see all of us through this journey.

I noticed my baby kicks have increased and d way he shifts my belle ehn, it's kinda painful. I guess he somersaults too. Then lower abdominal pain will not let me be great. I have big fibroid on d left side maybe that's why I'm feeling d pressure and pain. I urinate frequently now as well. My belle is so big cos baby is big and fibroid dey there too.

I also observed there are days i'll see and feel 2 big lumps in my belle courtesy of Bobo. When I touch d lump with my hand and sing ,d lump will disappear. I read some stuffs online and they said baby has changed position, that's more reason why I feel those lumps. I'm surprised o, I thought it's too early to change position at 28weeks.

I'm going to clinix for a scan tomorrow. I can't wait to see if he has changed position or not.
I tot i was the only one that feel pain when baby is turning and doing gymnastics
It's always kinda painful plus sometimes I just feel like baby doesn't like my bladder cos he just rests on it anyhow

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lehwah(f): 12:41am On Jan 04, 2019
Naomi1990:
my first cappo Don come again o... me that I'm
approaching week 32 in fact I Don almost reach there sef. where are the early March moms
Cc Frozenelsa
Cc Lehwah
Cc Jennyurch
Cc Jibola22
I am 31 weeks and 6days
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 2:37am On Jan 04, 2019
[quote author=Jina24 post=74429504]TEAM APRIL 2019 ROLL CALL

Hurrayyyyyy our first roll call for the month and also for the year cheesy cheesy cheesy

Happy new year my lovely teamies, hope we all had a great celebration?

We are finally in 2019, the year we will welcome our precious Los. Funny though but I've started counting down in weeks to that beautiful day. Who is with me on this?

By God's grace we all should be in our 28th, 27th, 26th, 25th and 24th week. Time really does fly, just like yesterday when we confirmed our bfp grin . My beautiful teamies who are already in 3rd trimester well done o, the rest of us and coming right behind you. Our bump should be obvious now and baby's kicks so definite. Mine is practically so so strong and I can even see the movements while looking at my tommy grin grin

I'm sure most of us have registered for antenatal, I will be doing mine today and am so excited about it cheesy.

Kindly submit you lo's sex if you've checked or say green if you're team surprise like me cheesy

Please remember to always take your routine drugs and avoid anything that will be harmful to your Lo, God will see us through.

Its important, in fact, its VERY importantanter grin grin we all respond to this roll call so we are sure you're doing well.

MONIKER..................EDD.................SEX
1. osas4g .....................04/04.................
2. pam09 ......................04/04................
3. seaair ....................... 05/04...........
4. spiceeamiee ............10/04.................
5. keeki ........................11/04.................
6. theworldbest ...........11/04..................Blue
7. munat27...................12/04.................
8. Sewasaunt ..............13/04.................
9. tiwatopebam............17/04.................Pink
10. Megababe01 .........17/04 ..............
11. lawvlypearl ............19/04.................Blue
12. Gracedom .............20/04................
13. Kitta.na ..................we await your testimonies
14. eksbabe ................28/04................
15. jina24 .....................28/04...............Green
16. AyaTiraj .................29/04...............
17. MamaTuoyo ..........30/04 ..............

Present cappo.i have also started counting down. I am also team green. God Will see us through

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 3:40am On Jan 04, 2019
Congratulations Mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 4:45am On Jan 04, 2019
Giddyperson:
And that's how you took my supposed son in law to 2019 cry because of too many village akara and agidi jollof.
Congratulations godmother dear, kisses to giddyprince.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 4:50am On Jan 04, 2019
Spakuls:
BA!!! BA!!! BA!!!

My loyal teammate kiss, I see you are so loyal to team Dec even with your 31/12 edd. Congratulations dear, welcome to your princess. Rest well and come give us her birthstory.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 5:25am On Jan 04, 2019
sunbestie:

U are 30 weeks plus 1 day today. Ur EDD is 13th march 2019. Plus or mins two weeks.
Don't be annoyed maybe ur baby is growing ahead
thanks my 2017 March teamie. my confusion is that he did not use scan but tape

(1) (2) (3) ... (4842) (4843) (4844) (4845) (4846) (4847) (4848) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.